Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me (13029 Views)

I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) / My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
sugarbee u aren't giving anythn a thought here gosh......

I used to think ur somewhat good.. Dis is ur bestfrnd for christ sake... U can go ahead and snatch her fiance tho.. Its all in ur court. Duno why am even gvn u an advice sef

I guess you've got a wrong impression of me.. Am at a crossroads and am genuinely confused.. Thanks for your advice so far tho
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
No need to give it any thought really, if you feel the same way about him then you will definitely have to tell your friend about it (I suspect you do have some feelings for this man).
Its morally wrong like most folks here have said --and rightly so. Is it a line you would want to cross? What if you do go ahead to be with him, and he does the same thing to you with someone else? If he can say such things about your friend, then he's not worthy to be with her -neither are you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by vizkiz: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Hmmm I don't really know sha but maybe that's different

alright, I see where this is all going to wink
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

I guess you've got a wrong impression of me.. Am at a crossroads and am genuinely confused.. Thanks for your advice so far tho
u r not in any crossroad abeg..
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
am already pissed off sef... I feel lyk given her a slap so she gona come bak to her senses.. She can go ahead and steal her best frnd's fiance.. Its her call.. I dnt see any reason why people should be beggn her to hav sense

You're seeing the picture admiring or criticising it, but you didn't know the mood the artistes was in before he started painting or how he felt
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
I can imagine dear, that's still not enough reason, to do anything with him.
Ok why not ask him why the sudden change of mind? Ask him why he dint come 2you @1st..think about how your friend will feel if she finds out, put yourself in your friend's shoe, you're an adult, I don't expect you to be falling for such.
SUGARBEE:

Honestly I would try... You needed to be there to see how he was telling me those things.. It almost felt like I was proposed to
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

You're seeing the picture admiring or criticising it, but you didn't know the mood the artistes was in before he started painting or how he felt
he was drunk for christ sake... Cmon.. I can feign seriousness to convice u I love u.. Any fvckin body can do daht.. Alryt.. Giv in to his plea... Its easy as dat.. Am done here
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol hector, she likes the guy already, if not I see no reason why she should even give that a second thought
Cutehector:
am already pissed off sef... I feel lyk given her a slap so she gona come bak to her senses.. She can go ahead and steal her best frnd's fiance.. Its her call.. I dnt see any reason why people should be beggn her to hav sense

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by olajorn(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Which advice do You want? You already know What You are going to do.the little advice i can give(if You are going to Take it) is to tell him to look for his love else where,Maybe your friend or Someone else
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol hector, she likes the guy already, if not I see no reason why she should even give that a second thought
abi... I wish I were dat her female frnd and I got to find out, I for pour her acid... cheesy
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
blogoratti:
No need to give it any thought really, if you feel the same way about him then you will definitely have to tell your friend about it (I suspect you do have some feelings for this man).
Its morally wrong like most folks here have said --and rightly so. Is it a line you would want to cross? What if you do go ahead to be with him, and he does the same thing to you with someone else? If he can say such things about your friend, then he's not worthy to be with her -neither are you.

Thanks you're a darling

Cutehector:
he was drunk for christ sake... Cmon.. I can feign seriousness to convice u I love u.. Any fvckin body can do daht.. Alryt.. Giv in to his plea... Its easy as dat.. Am done here

I mentioned that he slept and came back to his senses before he started saying such.. Thanks again..

Sassybae:
I can imagine dear, that's still not enough reason, to do anything with him.
Ok why not ask him why the sudden change of mind? Ask him why he dint come 2you @1st..think about how your friend will feel if she finds out, put yourself in your friend's shoe, you're an adult, I don't expect you to be falling for such.

Thanks dear. . I guess I have no choice than to tell my friend about it and see how it goes from there
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol hector that's wicked cheesy
Cutehector:
abi... I wish I were dat her female frnd and I got to find out, I for pour her acid... cheesy
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol hector that's wicked cheesy
lol sassybae the tin is jus vexin me, u won't understand cheesy... Am just pityn d innocent fiancee... Thank God am not in any relationship.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Gurgle(f): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Wow thanks for this. .. I feel like am ready to confront him now

You're very welcome sweet...just prepare yourself both mentally and emotionally, be sure of what you want to say to him and remember what is at stake here. Its a very delicate situation but im sure you can do it

Remember that its not your fault since you have been acting all along with a clean mind- its him who didn't say what he wanted in time

Don't let yourself be dragged under by him, because at the end he will still have his own best friend but you will lose yours...
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by sannirules(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Run, becuz you're playing with fire.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Gurgle(f): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
vizkiz:

the funnt thing is 60% will still fall into same trap of what they "learnt" here. They still fall victims.

Cc: mhizkel

Yeah I feel like I could end up as one of them..the thing is that its difficult to put something you have learned into practice unless you really make a huge effort..then when you have already made the mistake you realize it has happened to many people before and you just mugu-ed yourself..its very annoying
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

You're very welcome sweet...just prepare yourself both mentally and emotionally, be sure of what you want to say to him and remember what is at stake here. Its a very delicate situation but im sure you can do it

Remember that its not your fault since you have been acting all along with a clean mind- its him who didn't say what he wanted in time

Don't let yourself be dragged under by him, because at the end he will still have his own best friend but you will lose yours...

Thanks dear. .. Thanks a lot
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol you thanking God? Lol
She'll soon realize she's abouh going into a long thing
Cutehector:
lol sassybae the tin is jus vexin me, u won't understand cheesy... Am just pityn d innocent fiancee... Thank God am not in any relationship.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks you're a darling

You are welcome, and all the best!
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol you thanking God? Lol
She'll soon realize she's abouh going into a long thing
ehen, why won't I not thank God, am fed up wit all these relationship drama... I hope ur not in one too? wink
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by vani86: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
i dont get all the harsh replies here, would it have been easier if the girl was not her friend, and her fiance asked the OP out.

that you are engaged do not mean that you are meant for each other.

it is obvious the OP got feelings for the dude and vice versa, what if, just what if they are the once meant to be. will you force the dude to marry someone he has fallen out of love with.

on the other hand, he has proved he can be deceitful already, there is no reason to say that he wont do the samething to the OP, when he has SHHaged to his heart content.

if i am in your shoes i will be scared shit though and i do not envy your situation at all.

so ask your self, which will hurt the most, losing your friends friendship and facing the fall out as a result of your action or losing this dude you are actually attracted to.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by vizkiz: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah I feel like I could end up as one of them..the thing is that its difficult to put something you have learned into practice unless you really make a huge effort..then when you have already made the mistake you realize it has happened to many people before and you just mugu-ed yourself..its very annoying

I guess that is where the quote "experience is the best teacher" comes in
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks for the advice. .

And in your case, ladies are more Seductive than guys so please stay away from her.. Don't allow her to meet you alone anywhere
Ok...thanks dearest.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol you won't be single forever
Am into one tongue
Cutehector:
ehen, why won't I not thank God, am fed up wit all these relationship drama... I hope ur not in one too? wink
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by kinglekan: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
Some girls sha, wah kinda question is this 1? undecided
Am sure you know the right thing to do,or do you like your friend's fiancee? Why not sit nd ask yourself what if same thing is done to you
You don't wanna hurt him? You mean by telling him you not interested? Lol...babe just tell him its not gonna work besides the gf is your bestie

Sugarbee you have your answer right above.

There is absolutely nothing to think about. From your post you seem to be interested in this guy and you are probably shocked it took him this long to open up to you.

News flash dear, it can't work. You have a conscience don't you? Even if you don't, what guarantee do you have he wouldn't wake up someday and tell you he made another mistake with you?

Wake up already and stay away from him. Quit your advisory role and do other things to get your mind off him.

Kapeeshh!! undecided

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol you won't be single forever
Am into one tongue
lol r u sure? Or u just sayn it as a camoflage.. Cuz I read clearly wen u told mizdeedy u weren't in a functional rship.. U dnt hav to pretend
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Sugarbee you have your answer right above.

There is absolutely nothing to think about. From your post you seem to be interested in this guy and you are probably shocked it took him this long to open up to you.

News flash dear, it can't work. You have a conscience don't you? Even if you don't, what guarantee do you have he wouldn't wake up someday and tell you he made another mistake with you?

Wake up already and stay away from him. Quit your advisory role and do other things to get your mind off him.

Kapeeshh!! undecided

Thanks dear, I have heard

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin story for another day tongue
Cutehector:
lol r u sure? Or u just sayn it as a camoflage.. Cuz I read clearly wen u told mizdeedy u weren't in a functional rship.. U dnt hav to pretend
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
vani86:
i dont get all the harsh replies here, would it have been easier if the girl was not her friend, and her fiance asked the OP out.

that you are engaged do not mean that you are meant for each other.

it is obvious the OP got feelings for the dude and vice versa, what if, just what if they are the once meant to be. will you force the dude to marry someone he has fallen out of love with.

on the other hand, he has proved he can be deceitful already, there is no reason to say that he wont do the samething to the OP, when he has SHHaged to his heart content.

if i am in your shoes i will be scared shit though and i do not envy your situation at all.

so ask your self, which will hurt the most, losing your friends friendship and facing the fall out as a result of your action or losing this dude you are actually attracted to.

Thanks.. Food for thought
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by kinglekan: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

He says he's sincerely in love with me.. I don't even know what to think again

And he told ur bestie he DOESN'T SINCERELY love her? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
grin story for another day tongue
kai... Girls and pretense... They will neva admit
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Am not pretending jhoor cheesy
Ok what do you want me 2tell you?
Cutehector:
kai... Girls and pretense... They will neva admit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. / Am Still In Love With Ahmed Musa- Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.