Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me (13074 Views)

I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) / My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by vizkiz: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

I don't intend on telling her anything for now, would love to solve it on my own

there is nothing for you to solve. Just come out plain to him that you can't do it. There is nothing grey about this...it is either black or white! undecided

Probably like someone typed up there. Maybe you'v gat a thing for him deep down before
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by vizkiz: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:
Wow I thought this was going to be one of those problems pasted from a blog somewhere but its actually your problem..nna men, sorry.

You did well by sending him away, both of you need time to process what has happened.

First of all, this is not really your problem, its his own for getting himself entangled in the mess. So don't accept more responsibility than you actually have, because 6 good months + dating no be beans-and he only said something because he was drunk self

Its not your fault that hes in love with you

[size=14pt]Anyway the first thing I have to say is make sure you don't even touch that guy, Im deadly serious, don't ever try it.[/size]

Let me think about it some more, im coming

this case requires intake or origin right? grin
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
WarRLaY:
Do you also love him?

I can't say for sure

Gurgle:
Wow I thought this was going to be one of those problems pasted from a blog somewhere but its actually your problem..nna men, sorry.
You did well by sending him away, both of you need time to process what has happened.
First of all, this is not really your problem, its his own for getting himself entangled in the mess. So don't accept more responsibility than you actually have, because 6 good months + dating no be beans-and he only said something because he was drunk self
Its not your fault that hes in love with you

[size=14pt]Anyway the first thing I have to say is make sure you don't even touch that guy, Im deadly serious, don't ever try it.[/size]

Let me think about it some more, im coming

Nah not in any way, I don't intend going intimate with him at all

Sassybae:
Inlove with him? shocked
Bae that's your bestie's fiancee, I see no reason why you should be in love with him, don't tell me you're confused undecided
Confused over what dear smiley
That's a bad move, you definately gonna regret doing that,

It's difficult to resist
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
vizkiz:

there is nothing for you to solve. Just come out plain to him that you can't do it. There is nothing grey about this...it is either black or white! undecided

Probably like someone typed up there. Maybe you'v gat a thing for him deep down before

Maybe, maybe not.. I just find myself thinking over what he said meanwhile on a normal day I shouldn't
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by jaybee3(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

SUGARBEE:

It's difficult to resist

Why are you contradicting yourself and hiding your main intention along the line?

PS: I haven't quoted you outta context!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Gurgle(f): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
vizkiz:

this case requires intake or origin right? grin

Lol! it requires many liquids of strong substance but its too early for all that sha

Hmm Nairaland sha
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Dont dere give that guy any chance at all or else your case will be like....he is tired of your friend and wanna switch to you gush.think about it bae If you dere give that guy chance i will surely dump you as your friend and if he eventualy marry you. .you might not end well cos your friend will forever not happy with you.

My case....there was dis girl my cousing brought to my house for a visit they stay for about 2 days...but ever since this girl set her eyes on me see change and she has been tryin all her effort to bring me into her trap... she call,she text and worst she sent me romantic msg on fb,,,lastly she is traveling to SA soon and she said that she wanna visit me before she left that i should not tell my uncle of her coming to my hood that sge wnt to make it a suprise to him which i knw was lieing...am realy confuse and dont wanna do this,,..

Thanks for the advice. .

And in your case, ladies are more Seductive than guys so please stay away from her.. Don't allow her to meet you alone anywhere
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by vizkiz: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Maybe, maybe not.. I just find myself thinking over what he said meanwhile on a normal day I shouldn't

hmmmn...this is serious undecided

But what if she is a sister to you, would you give this a thought? I don't know how it works for the ladies but a guy wouldn't even think about this
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Rikidony(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Babe you just sent a ni.gga out because he ask you out,

nah that's a wrong move, called him back apologise and listen to him. Make some findings about his relationship with your friend, I believe after all this u should have taken ur stance and find a solution.

Thank me later. cool
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol sugarbee, now you sounding like, you've been waiting for the guy to make such move
Suit yourself dear smiley

8 Likes

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Gurgle(f): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Ok well I don't really have anything more to say than please just forget it, its a line you cant cross. Even if you do like him you have to trash it because that level of betrayal is really something

The real problem here is not even that he loves you, but that he doesn't love your best friend..I mean if he really doesn't love her and he doesn't want to marry her again then he needs to say something...meanwhile try to limit your contact with him for now unless its important because if he eventually breaks up with her im sure you don't want to be labelled the cause of that split

In future try and limit your involvement in your friends' relationships because you may end up doing more harm than good.. even if he was your friend before.. just keep a safe distance because even if the thing was already crashing your name will end up in it

All you need to do is greet the guy and stay in your lane lol cool
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sugarbee, I knw u wish not to be labelled a bittch, frm what I'v observed, ur female frnd is more important to u dan her fiance's "lust" for u.. Now you hav a choice befor u. Ur frndship and loyalty to ur female frnd is being tested, do not fall for this. Its a very simple situation u can handle alone.

I need u to brace up, invyt d fiance for a drink, not in ur house. Some restaurant, tell him u can't do such and mean it.. Dnt allow him explain anythn to u, once your done, take ur bag and walk out. And if he should make passes at u, ur gona tell his fiancee.. Be strict abt it...

Its time ur frndship is bein tested, dnt fall cheaply. Or else, ur female frnds gona call u a bittch

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by vizkiz: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol! it requires many liquids of strong substance but its too early for all that sha

Hmm Nairaland sha

lol...you should be surprised again now. Lotta stuffs happening in here cheesy
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
jaybee3:

Why are you contradicting yourself and hiding your main intention along the line?

PS: I haven't quoted you outta context!

I can't just think straight about this.. It's kinda overwhelming..
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol sugarbee, now you sounding like, you've been waiting for the guy to make such move
lol thank God u'd seen d problem wit ladies....after guys will b d ones bein blamed...

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Gurgle(f): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
vizkiz:

lol...you should be surprised again now. Lotta stuffs happening in here cheesy

Lol I know..hmm learning a lot. you know its like being in 10 different families and groups at once with the rate that things are exposed here..the secrets here are so much but its good because we can all learn from each other
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:

Subconsciously maybe I have, but I find myself hating this whole thing now and wishing it never came to this
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks for the advice. .

And in your case, ladies are more Seductive than guys so please stay away from her.. Don't allow her to meet you alone anywhere
nw dis is d same advice u should be telln urself against dat fiance!
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Sugarbee, I knw u wish not to be labelled a bittch, frm what I'v observed, ur female frnd is more important to u dan her fiance's "lust" for u.. Now you hav a choice befor u. Ur frndship and loyalty to ur female frnd is being tested, do not fall for this. Its a very simple situation u can handle alone.

I need u to brace up, invyt d fiance for a drink, not in ur house. Some restaurant, tell him u can't do such and mean it.. Dnt allow him explain anythn to u, once your done, take ur bag and walk out. And if he should make passes at u, ur gona tell his fiancee.. Be strict abt it...

Its time ur frndship is bein tested, dnt fall cheaply. Or else, ur female frnds gona call u a bittch

I would give it a thought.. But don't you think telling him on phone would be better than for him to now have the impression of a date?
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
nw dis is d same advice u should be telln urself against dat fiance!

I wish... Lol..
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by vizkiz: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I know..hmm learning a lot. you know its like being in 10 different families and groups at once with the rate that things are exposed here..the secrets here are so much but its good because we can all learn from each other

the funnt thing is 60% will still fall into same trap of what they "learnt" here. They still fall victims.

Cc: mhizkel
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok well I don't really have anything more to say than please just forget it, its a line you cant cross. Even if you do like him you have to trash it because that level of betrayal is really something

The real problem here is not even that he loves you, but that he doesn't love your best friend..I mean if he really doesn't love her and he doesn't want to marry her again then he needs to say something...meanwhile try to limit your contact with him for now unless its important because if he eventually breaks up with her im sure you don't want to be labelled the cause of that split

In future try and limit your involvement in your friends' relationships because you may end up doing more harm than good.. even if he was your friend before.. just keep a safe distance because even if the thing was already crashing your name will end up in it

All you need to do is greet the guy and stay in your lane lol cool

Wow thanks for this. .. I feel like am ready to confront him now
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol sugar, and what do you think would be the outcome of such relationship
Sex and only sex dear, you think he loves you? undecided..don't fall for such tricks girl wink
SUGARBEE:

Subconsciously maybe I have, but I find myself hating this whole thing now and wishing it never came to this

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by ivyT(f): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
HolyHero:
same thing happened to me.
the girl in question was smoking hot.. she would always call and text to tell me how much she loves me.. to cut the story short I didn't because I figured out that 'It can't be right if it's morally wrong'

exactly,

op needs to read this and receive inspiration...

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
vizkiz:

hmmmn...this is serious undecided

But what if she is a sister to you, would you give this a thought? I don't know how it works for the ladies but a guy wouldn't even think about this

Hmmm I don't really know sha but maybe that's different
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

I would give it a thought.. But don't you think telling him on phone would be better than for him to now have the impression of a date?
sugarbee u aren't giving anythn a thought here gosh......

I used to think ur somewhat good.. Dis is ur bestfrnd for christ sake... U can go ahead and snatch her fiance tho.. Its all in ur court. Duno why am even gvn u an advice sef

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by izeeqpotter(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
For me; you should go ahead joor! If you think you love him! Love Will Conquer All (including the thoughts of betrayal)
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol sugar, and what do you think would be the outcome of such relationship
Sex and only sex dear, you think he loves you? undecided..don't fall for such tricks girl wink

Honestly I would try... You needed to be there to see how he was telling me those things.. It almost felt like I was proposed to
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by teamobanabo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Adonbelivit unless u upload his pinshure....... Kneeling down and begging u as evidence
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol, d OP is confused, I see no reason why she should even give that a second thought smiley
Cutehector:
lol thank God u'd seen d problem wit ladies....after guys will b d ones bein blamed...
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol, d OP is confused, I see no reason why she should even give that a second thought smiley
am already pissed off sef... I feel lyk given her a slap so she gona come bak to her senses.. She can go ahead and steal her best frnd's fiance.. Its her call.. I dnt see any reason why people should be beggn her to hav sense

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by jaybee3(m): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

I can't just think straight about this.. It's kinda overwhelming..

This is about the simplest of all problems one can ever face in life

Ask yourself these questions and be completely honest with the answers:

1) Do you value your friendship with your friend?
2) How come he decided to ask your friend out instead of you if he is genuinely interested in you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.