Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World (7544 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Were Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World. / The Top 10 Most Unfaithful Countries In The World 2016/2017 / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by dust88: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

That we know already undecided
So don't blame "us" we're only trying to follow your footstep na lol grin

50:50 no comlain at all

All the innocent Nigeria men u women hav been wasting will ask u
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Naija ladies don suffer
*sips tea *
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Naija ladies don suffer
*sips tea *

As in ehn undecided
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
hehehe, lol@hacked. But come on, its not true.. What abt mexican,, american and brazilian ladies. Its jux a lie to tarnish the image of naija women.

Yea! I believe it's not true Sha
dnt mind my fc o
Just wanted to be a bit naughty lol
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by dust88: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ths was hw dis women raped n disvirgined me in 2007, then no body believed me, thank God for the Durex condom research discovery. Let dem try it again.

1 Like

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
hehehe, lol@hacked. But come on, its not true.. What abt mexican,, american and brazilian ladies. Its jux a lie to tarnish the image of naija women.

Im telling u even here dat 5 years old be like
, yh dats my boyfriend". " i kissed him on vals day " "and i kissed peter in the play ground " but i like tom

shocked shocked shocked
Wait wait wait .. Pls jamaicans nko .. Go to Atlanta the stats there would slap u back to nigeria.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Captainswag225(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

Yea! I believe it's not true Sha
dnt mind my fc o
Just wanted to be a bit naughty lol
lol, but u dont look like a naughty gal na! Btw how on earth did naija men become more faithful than u ladies?
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
dust88:
Ths was hw dis women raped n disvirgined me in 2007, then no body believed me, thank God for the Durex condom research discovery. Let dem try it again.
Unfaithful N rape
Cheating n rape Is it just me or lipsrsealed
Reverse n park well grin

1 Like

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
That topic should be saying nigerian men

Ladies if im right click LIKE if im wrong click Share tongue grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Captainswag225(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Im telling u even here dat 5 years old be like
, yh dats my boyfriend". " i kissed him on vals day " "and i kissed peter in the play ground " but i like tom

shocked shocked shocked
Wait wait wait .. Pls jamaicans nko .. Go to Atlanta the stats there would slap u back to nigeria.
hahahaha, i know ooh, they jux want to tarnish the image of naija gals, and am expecting naija guys to stand up for their ladies...... Besides the criteria they used for dis experiment is wack.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, i know ooh, they jux want to tarnish the image of naija gals, and am expecting naija guys to stand up for their ladies...... Besides the criteria they used for dis experiment is wack.
Lol naija guys stand up for their ladies
Loool expensive joke shocked

1 Like

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by wristbangle: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Naija ladies don suffer
*sips tea *

Before nko?

Una infidelity too much.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
dust88:

All the innocent Nigeria men u women hav been wasting will ask u
Lol@wasting grin My dear,,@least 75% of Naija women does'nt engage in such poo tongue but the other 25% well...
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Before nko?

Una infidelity too much.
Jesu abi nah una ... Chic dat be scared to even look at another man grin
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Captainswag225(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lol naija guys stand up for their ladies Loool expensive joke shocked
they are afraid of being called woman wrappers.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
they are afraid of being called woman wrappers.

Hmmm
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Cutehector(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
I decided not to write anythn biased on this thread.... cheesy

So ama just park one corner and be observing mhizdeedy, ladyboss1 and wristbangle
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by wristbangle: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
MhizDeedy:

As in ehn undecided

wink
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, but u dont look like a naughty gal na! Btw how on earth did naija men become more faithful than u ladies?

Yea! Am happy I dnt look like one o :-)

erm erm! You and I know quite well that's not possible na tongue and it can't be grin
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by wristbangle: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Jesu abi nah una ... Chic dat be scared to even look at another man grin

Na lie jor. After collecting money from tosyne2much, u go still dey demand from kinglekan cheesy
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by wristbangle: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:

So ama just park one corner and be observing mhizdeedy, ladyboss1 and wristbangle

cheesy cheesy

Me too dey watch bro.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Na lie jor. After collecting money from tosyne2much, u go still dey demand from kinglekan cheesy
Collecting d money i loaned them undecided lol
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:

You better stop observing ooh. Is this ish true? undecided

1 Like

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
wristbangle:

wink

Stop smiling at me ooh! So u also support d writeup undecided?
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by kinglekan: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Na lie jor. After collecting money from _tosyne2much, u go still dey demand from _kinglekan cheesy

Nor mind am. grin

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Cutehector(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
MhizDeedy:

You better stop observing ooh. Is this ish true? undecided
why will it be true...? Maka gini? They made a huge mistake
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by wristbangle: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Stop smiling at me ooh! So u also support d writeup undecided?

100 %. Excellent write up from the OP. This is the kind we suppose to be seeing everyday. grin grin
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:
Ifa hear say person neva temper with dat list just 2 tarnish our imageundecided

But I think they're right sha tongue cuz nowadays our women don sell dia conscience o

BTW
What position did they placed our men sef? undecided

I agree with you at bolded.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Captainswag225(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Hmmm
the truth is we were all born and raised by women so we are all women wrappers.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by pbs4real(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Naija women and infidelity is like bread and bamagrintongue
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
why will it be true...? Maka gini? They made a huge mistake

Lol tz supposed to be d men shey? undecided
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
excellence44:

I agree with you are bolded.
Niqqa but why? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking / I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? / How/what Do You Reply To Dis Text ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.