Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World (7549 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Were Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World. / The Top 10 Most Unfaithful Countries In The World 2016/2017 / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by wristbangle: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Youngpo413:
where?

In Naija na cheesy
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by pbs4real(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

My brother you're a joker aswear grin
hahahacheesy U knw wah am talking abtwink
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Vikky014(f): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
KashyBaby:
oohhh great that PHILIPPINES was not on the list…i guess we Filipinos are just so faithful to our partner grin grin grin grin
lol. u r joking right are u faithful to ur partner?? if the answer is no. it means filipinos are not faithful

tongue
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by KingTom(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Youngpo413:
and will be fuckkking Kingtom free of charge.
I don't discriminate. grin
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by bigday300: 1:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Please who ever sees this message should help with any advice because i have been trying to fund how to post from my page,I am confused presently about my life,My Dad is insisting that i should stay at home until he has money so he can establish me,Just as my elder brother did,But for me i started paying my school fees from 200lvl after he refused to sponsor,He almost made my life tun up side down but for mum whom helped me through the hardship. Now i have a lady whom has given birth for me and she is a christian and i am a Muslim and an hausa guy,My Parent are saying that i cant marry her even if she converts that they had check it and the marriage wont end up well in future,I am seriously confused on what to believe. My Conscience is judging me as i know if i leave the girl i have ruined her because she has given birth and how will the life of my child be,Because my Mum is saying i should leave the child for them and move on with my life which is a very hard task for me. Now my mum is insisting that if i marry the girl she wont welcome me anymore. As for my Dad he sick in the head and doesnt know what he is doing.

I dont know what to do for the girl,I believe every one knows how the hausa culture consist of. Please can someone advice me on what to do........
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Youngpo413: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2015
KingTom:
I don't discriminate. grin
lol
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by KingTom(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? / Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX / See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.