Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS (7697 Views)

Jonathan: Why I Backed Out On One Term Agreement / "Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User / Nigeria Doesnt Have Many "World Class" Facilities But We Do Have Many New Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by M14A1: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Over rating and under rating of the Jews and Persians.
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by fineguy11(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
MyMouth:

Guy, u go and read about that war very well, Isreal was able to win because of assistance from the U.S! The were able to take out the powerful Egyptian air force due to intelligence infor supplied by the U.S. if those Egyptian planes had fueled and taken off, it would have been a different story!
that 6 day war was a scam,propagated by the sovient union to change the balance of power in the middle east..go to youtube and download ''The 50 year war isreal and arabs''..the whole thing started with a false intel from the soviets to the Syrian military that isreal was ammasing soldiers on the syrian side of the border for possible attack on syria.,which led arab armies to push for war..the funniest thing is that both the US and the soviet told their respective allied armies that non shld attack first so as not to be seen as the aggressor..isreal went against US order and went into the war alone and came out victorious..isreal destroyed almost all the egyptian planes on the airstrip, because they were acting on orders frm the soviet not to attack first..it was a scam war that the arabs lost..the Israelis were prudent to have attacked first.

1 Like

Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by fineguy11(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

they defeated three arad nation many years back so don't think that one arad country can stand israel without the help of the others in this time.
and if it is true that the US always back israel, have u ever think why they are doing so, always interfering in any matter that is related to israel?
Iranians aren't Arabs..they are Persians..

3 Likes

Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
DaBullIT:

There was no missile or rocket defense system before dome

My point is technology advances , and do not forget that while the dome may not intercept missiles 100% it is automatic, doesn't need any form of human presence whereas , Iran has no such defense system, every citizen is a sitting duck, and i am sure if Israel were to fire, it'll target densely populated areas / strategic government buildings , eventually Iran will run out of Suicidal pilots and Isreal will strike a deadly blow on civilians which will lead to surrender or a peace talk
Do have an idea of what you are talking about?

https://www.rt.com/news/220999-iran-iron-dome-missile/
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
MyMouth:

Guy, u go and read about that war very well, Isreal was able to win because of assistance from the U.S! The were able to take out the powerful Egyptian air force due to intelligence infor supplied by the U.S. if those Egyptian planes had fueled and taken off, it would have been a different story!
What u have written will be a contineous happening for every country that want to wage war with that tiny country of israel.
have u ask urself of what importance is israel to the US that make them to come to the aid of israel whenever trouble arise?

1 Like

Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by DaBullIT(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
orogodoganyin:

really? do u know what it means to hit a country's nuclear site? do u evn know what 'nuclear' insinuates? or d gravity of that action? d'u know why nigeria isnt allowed to have a nuclear plant despite the fact that it'll solve our power problems?

indeed, God's Own Nation. But Thex Fought For, And Earned What? U Need To Read Alot More

Some of you write as if you are professors of science , as if the person you are quoting is a baby , why you do that i wouldn't know

but since your name or orogodogayin,i will help enlighten you

1 I know the devastation nuclear weapon can cause and i am sure Israel would use it if the need be , Iran will definitely not hesitate to use the same if they have nukes and that's why Israel should attack first if it's under imminent danger

2 Nigeria Under yar'adua's presidency made a move to build a nuclear plant, Jonathan talked about it and Buhari has talked about it too the only problem i see with that is that the project will fail , Poor maintenance culture, if Japan's nuclear reactor can melt down, a country where everything is by the book , what's the fate of such plant in Nigeria where nobody likes to do anything right ? Besides the hazard it poses , FG talked about locating it in South East / South South (Kogi and Akwa Ibom ) Already some elders there said its a plan by the north to annihilate ibos by faking a meltdown, others said it is Biafra and they will sieze the plant , weaponize uranium and use it to attack other parts of Nigeria

Do you catch my drift ? Nigeria does not need a nuclear plant to boost power supply it needs honest , hard working staffs and Nigeria needs up upgrade / maintain current plants, find all faults in every street and Nigeria will be better off

I hope i have been able to explain / clarify my thoughts on that

4 Likes

Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
fineguy11:
Iranians aren't Arabs..they are Persians..
dis guy dey try to change d mata o.

then which people are called the arab world?
if they like they should be arabs or persians, they can't just stand israel in anything war.

1 Like

Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by DaBullIT(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
fineguy11:
LOL...the best land missile defence system in the world today is Russia''s S300/400,which russia is currently upgrading for delivery to iran...any isreali/iran clash now wld be disastrous for both countries...iran aint sitting duck.......

I agree with you , One mistake though S300/400 is basically anti- aircraft missile system meaning it was designed to monitor the sky and shoot down fighter jets , I am sure Israel has a few of this or more efficient anti aircraft system

Dome ? Stops rockets and missiles Dome is a plus
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by orogodoganyin(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
dabulllt or dabullt
not sure wch one. was jst making sure u understand d gravity of the actions u talked about, nd i'm glad u do. that's all
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by DaBullIT(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Do have an idea of what you are talking about?

https://www.rt.com/news/220999-iran-iron-dome-missile/

The same Iran that claimed many other achievements but in reality has nothing ??
Go to youtube search iron dome israel, you'll find footages,

Search for Iran, Nothing

Don't be fooled and please stop quoting , i have other things to do and do not want to ignore any mentions

1 Like

Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by docadams: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Missy89:

If only wars are that simple. grin.

My dear, tell them, wars are not that simple.
Ask the Yankees about their adventures in Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam; ask the Russians about their misadventure in same Afghanistan.
Most of all, the Isrealis will have one or two things to express about their cataclysmic military failure in Lebanon.
War is not about hallucinating in NL.
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Obi1kenobi:

You mean like their humiliation of other Arab countries in the 6-day War or Yom Kippur War and the UN had to beg Israel to return the lands it conquered? Hezbollah are guerilla terrorists. Israel's failures against them are no reflection of weakness. It's like claiming the US or the Soviets were weak because they failed in Vietnam and Afghanistan.
Thats the IDF of the old where arab armies were stupid enough to face conventionally by underestimating the capabilities of the isreal airforce to acheive complete air superiority within hours of a contest.
Now the arabs are wiser. Even before the humiliation by hezbollah. The last time out in the 1980's against the syrians around the beka valley in Lebanon was a draw. With the syrians meticulus use of both coventional and irregular forces to stop isreali armoured columns.
The isreali millitary is a fading force. They were completely unimaginative in lebanon and more recently lacked a sense of purpose in their last operation in the gaza strip.
Isreal can never attack iran without the american's they just don't have the tough skin to handle the barrage of missiles that will hit tel aviv.
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
DaBullIT:

If you don't understand people , don't quote them ok ??

What my comment basically means that despite having power , technology , nuclear weapons , and gadgets out of this world , Israel chose not to go into war or attack Iran

Whereas , the iranian president said on live tv that he wants to and he will annihilate Israel , If Iran had nuclear weapons they wouldn't be able to control themselves and No Israel did not just claim God's chosen, they are god's chosen and they did not steal anybody's ancestral land they fought for it , they earned it
I beleive the iranian president you were refering to was Ahmed dinijad. The comment he made was actually in farsi and when properly translated without bias was that He wanted to anihiliate the zionist regime running isreal. So how does this mean He wanted to destroy the entire isreal.
The truth is isreal is a rogue state and as rightly described by Nelson Mandela as a nation whose actions against the palestinians is worse than aparthied.
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by MyMouth(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
fineguy11:
that 6 day war was a scam,propagated by the sovient union to change the balance of power in the middle east..go to youtube and download ''The 50 year war isreal and arabs''..the whole thing started with a false intel from the soviets to the Syrian military that isreal was ammasing soldiers on the syrian side of the border for possible attack on syria.,which led arab armies to push for war..the funniest thing is that both the US and the soviet told their respective allied armies that non shld attack first so as not to be seen as the aggressor..isreal went against US order and went into the war alone and came out victorious..isreal destroyed almost all the egyptian planes on the airstrip, because they were acting on orders frm the soviet not to attack first..it was a scam war that the arabs lost..the Israelis were prudent to have attacked first.
Those planes would have attack Isreal if they had finished fueling. The Americans supplied the Israelis the Intel on what was going to happen, the day and the excert time the strike was going to take place. The Israelis had no option but to carryout a preemptive strike to take out those plane or else Isreal would have been history.
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by fineguy11(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
MyMouth:

Those planes would have attack Isreal if they had finished fueling. The Americans supplied the Israelis the Intel on what was going to happen, the day and the excert time the strike was going to take place. The Israelis had no option but to carryout a preemptive strike to take out those plane or else Isreal would have been history.
America had nothing to do with the 6 day war...isreal fought alone..go and read your history or better still war documentaries...
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by larryUG(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Missy89:

The small size of Israel is actually its problem. Israeli planes can get to Iran but coming back and getting the job done is the problem. That is why the minister daid they lack operational capability.

Iron dome is defending against rockets not missiles. There is a huge difference. rockets dont carry laser guided techs that can evade radar and travel at fast and accurate speed so the iron dome defense system is basically useless against Iran missiles should they counter attack
Agreed that d dome is for rockets. Buh Israel has a missile defence system although it is classified just like their nuclear program and their top secret super spy agency headed by a Brig Gen X in the negev. How can you say the Israeli planes may not get the job done? Pilot for pilot they have the best airforce cos of the no of kills in dogfights and precision strikes on targets. They have decent fighter/attack jets. And they may not even need to use a fightet jet, a long range bomber will do.
As for turkey being d greatest military in d east, well in numbers yes. Buh numbers don't always win d war or determine d best if not Russia and China will be d best cos they have more numbers than US. Secondly I can't remember turkey fighting a conventional war apart from drills in nato and war games so they dnt have real warfare experience compared to Israeli military that has fought several wars. If numbers counted that much then Israel should have lost to the Arabs wen their warplanes( superior MIGs) outnumbered Israeli planes by 5 to 1
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by MyMouth(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
fineguy11:
America had nothing to do with the 6 day war...isreal fought alone..go and read your history or better still war documentaries...
Oh really? You know nothing then! U think war begins and ends on the Battle field abi? Too much of war films is beginning to take its toll on you!
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Name one country Iran has invaded in the last century and I will give 30 from your enlightened Nation.
Iran is a rogue state sponsoring terrors around the world. It gets involved with warring nations using the elite force called imperial guard.
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
all4naija:

Iran is a rogue state sponsoring terrors around the world. It gets involved with warring nations using the elite force called imperial guard.
CIA, mossad don't?
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by larryUG(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

CIA, mossad don't?
Mossad does not weaponise sects. They kill and sabotage and gather Intel Buh they do not support sects with arms and ammunition like IRGC does in Yemen and the rest. As for d CIA I agree they do that. Truth be told if a war breaks out between Israel and Iran, a conventional war, Israel will defeat Iran. Though it won't be without consequences Buh it's a certainty. All they need to do is take out their key miltary installations like missile silos and airplanes and stuff. Worse still bfr Iran can get 20 missiles to Israel, they can use just 1 or 2 nukes. If u r familiar with way Israel has fought, then u know dt the aim is to cripple key elements within minutes or hours. Fcos they will suffer heavy casualty Buh they will win Iran in a conventional non guerilla warfare

1 Like

Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by Duru1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
IRAN, no doubt, with her millitary capacity is unstoppable.

You are hopelessly drunk.
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by seunny4lif(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Who never shoot Pistol before dey talk about war shocked shocked
Common Christmas banger and fireworks dem go run go next country grin grin
Nairaland people get e-missiles,e-guns and e-fighterjets cheesy cheesy
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
larryUG:

Mossad does not weaponise sects. They kill and sabotage and gather Intel Buh they do not support sects with arms and ammunition like IRGC does in Yemen and the rest. As for d CIA I agree they do that. Truth be told if a war breaks out between Israel and Iran, a conventional war, Israel will defeat Iran. Though it won't be without consequences Buh it's a certainty. All they need to do is take out their key miltary installations like missile silos and airplanes and stuff. Worse still bfr Iran can get 20 missiles to Israel, they can use just 1 or 2 nukes. If u r familiar with way Israel has fought, then u know dt the aim is to cripple key elements within minutes or hours. Fcos they will suffer heavy casualty Buh they will win Iran in a conventional non guerilla warfare
Every intelligence agencies go extra miles to get the job done, don't paint iran black out of sentiments.

I don't know who will win but certainly both countries will come out a disaster

1 Like

Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by larryUG(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Missy89:

You cant say you are no general and think you know how a country will react to a bomb raid at the same time. or claim a nation has operational capability to perform a task when their defense chief say they dont. In that case you should provide us with some details on how it will be done.

What you are saying might be based on your own perception. Do not assume we are both arguing based on perception. Do you even know how far in land some of those reactors are like the one in Arak? how many bombing sorties do you even think they will have to do in order to achieve acceptable result?. and what guarantees does the IAF have that they will get everything?

If you insist that the reason why Israel is not attacking Iran is diplomatic/political and not Military That should end the argument already. Military conflicts are not just about shooting alone. If an operation lack political/diplomatic success/backing ,That mission is a burst! and probably wont happen. What the got away with in Syria and Iraq they wont get away with it in Iran. In fact, Bombing Iran will even make Tehran have the bomb and not otherwise.

Israel will be satisfied with an extended breakout time. I dont think they are worried about Iran having the bomb eventually (It is inevitable). After all, they can defend themselves.

I agree with you totally Buh missy something is amiss here. I do not think that Ehud with his background will come out and say the IAF doesn't have the operational capability to strike Iran. I think it is a decoy. You know why I think so? There was a report on how the Israelis have already detailed a plan to attack iran's nuke site. An already prepared operational plan by the IAF and all that is needed is d go ahead from d prez. It leaked and I think Ehud wnts to deflect d attention away. Israel has been in d know of doz sites for yrs and any1 who thinks d airforce ust started to plan in 2010 on d operational details is naive. Even the USAF already has operational plans on how to strike if d need arises. All dey need is d go ahead and d jets are off. I think for Ehud to say such, he is trying to decieve the outside world and Iran into believing that Israel is hvn operational hitches attacking them. It's a decoy
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by larryUG(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Every intelligence agencies go extra miles to get the job done, don't paint iran black out of sentiments.

I don't know who will win but certainly both countries will come out a disaster
I am not painting Iran bad outta sentiments. Maybe if Iran is receiving the number of missiles inside their territory like Israel does from hamas on a daily basis and hezbollah in 2006, they would have invaded. They invaded Egypt and Syria because they were besieged. They didn't just wake up to attack Gamal abdel Nasser without Egypt and d Arab coalition amassing armies near Israeli border.
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Israel is being over-rated with their military capabilities. It's so funny that many are under-rating the Iranian forces. Iran Military is less equipped comparing to IRGC!
The IRGC forces are ready for martyr, and they voluntarily joined to protect the interest of the Country, their religion and Spiritual Leader.
I've been following Iran Military developments quite a while, and this is a Country who is fully capable of producing military hardware and software respectively. Name it; they are good and capable in the air, on the Sea or Land!
I think those who are condemning Iran Military Capabilities should sacrifice little MB to research on their military capability status; bet me, they wouldn't come back and under-estimated them again.
If war breaks out today between Israel and Iran (God forbids), as Ahmadinajadi, their immediate past president once said, Israel will no longer appear on the World Map!!!
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
larryUG:

I am not painting Iran bad outta sentiments. Maybe if Iran is receiving the number of missiles inside their territory like Israel does from hamas on a daily basis and hezbollah in 2006, they would have invaded. They invaded Egypt and Syria because they were besieged. They didn't just wake up to attack Gamal abdel Nasser without Egypt and d Arab coalition amassing armies near Israeli border.
They were receiving Rockets (manually lunched) not missiles. FYI IRGC and the Iranian Army are equipped with Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles. Both Military Organizations are capable of "precisely" hitting the "tiny entity" called Israel from Iran. Do you know how many Ballistic Missiles Iran has? They have enough to wipe out Israel within few days! The Israeli Iron Dome can only withstand Hamas Rockets not Iranian IBMs!!!
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by larryUG(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeyemi2015:

They were receiving Rockets (manually lunched) not missiles. FYI IRGC and the Iranian Army are equipped with Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles. Both Military Organizations are capable of "precisely" hitting the "tiny entity" called Israel from Iran. Do you know how many Ballistic Missiles Iran has? They have enough to wipe out Israel within few days! The Israeli Iron Dome can only withstand Hamas Rockets not Iranian IBMs!!!
Agreed. Now Dts ma point. U nailed it. The keyword in ur statements is "days". Israeli intelligence know d locations of doz missile silos. Iran needs about 5 days to wipe off Israel from d map. Israel needs 2 hrs max to wipe out Iran with nukes. Not ICBMS. They just need to render their military operational bases useless. The missiles won't stand a chance against nukes especially since Israeli strikes will be precision-based to reduce the missile capabilities since d locations are known.
Ur assumption is based on d fact dt Iran will be bombarding Israel with missiles continously for 5 days and Israel will relax with their own nukes and missiles waiting to be wiped off.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by larryUG(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Israel is being over-rated with their military capabilities. It's so funny that many are under-rating the Iranian forces. Iran Military is less equipped comparing to IRGC!
The IRGC forces are ready for martyr, and they voluntarily joined to protect the interest of the Country, their religion and Spiritual Leader.
I've been following Iran Military developments quite a while, and this is a Country who is fully capable of producing military hardware and software respectively. Name it; they are good and capable in the air, on the Sea or Land!
I think those who are condemning Iran Military Capabilities should sacrifice little MB to research on their military capability status; bet me, they wouldn't come back and under-estimated them again.
If war breaks out today between Israel and Iran (God forbids), as Ahmadinajadi, their immediate past president once said, Israel will no longer appear on the World Map!!!
Adeyemi, did you say Iran manufactures military equipments? Hardware and software? Well you are correct. Guess what, Israel manufactures guns, helicopters, battle tanks, and fighter jets. What about drones, Israel has d best drone technology in d world. Haven't u heard of Rafael corporation? Software and hardware-wise they are superior to Iran. Pls sacrifice a few mb and research about Israeli defence corporations. IRGC and Iran are a decent force on paper, they were bleeped up by saddam. They hvnt had any real warfare since. U talk of matyrdom. So d Israeli soldiers ain't willing to die for Israel? Na only IRGC soldiers wan die for dia con3
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
larryUG:

Agreed. Now Dts ma point. U nailed it. The keyword in ur statements is "days". Israeli intelligence know d locations of doz missile silos. Iran needs about 5 days to wipe off Israel from d map. Israel needs 2 hrs max to wipe out Iran with nukes. Not ICBMS. They just need to render their military operational bases useless. The missiles won't stand a chance against nukes especially since Israeli strikes will be precision-based to reduce the missile capabilities since d locations are known.
Ur assumption is based on d fact dt Iran will be bombarding Israel with missiles continously for 5 days and Israel will relax with their own nukes and missiles waiting to be wiped off.
Seems you think Iran can't aim and strike Israeli Nuclear Arsenal precisely? Besides, Nuclear weapons are not allowed in Wars, and if Israel dares to violate it, they would be nuked by (either China or Russia) an Iranian Ally in retaliation which can cause WWIII. Perhaps North Korea might seize the opportunity to test-run their nuclear weapons on Israel too!
I do not pray for War to come between them, but if it does; my Brother, ready to live with the word (Israel) only appearing in papers not on the Earth again!
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
larryUG:

Adeyemi, did you say Iran manufactures military equipments? Hardware and software? Well you are correct. Guess what, Israel manufactures guns, helicopters, battle tanks, and fighter jets. What about drones, Israel has d best drone technology in d world. Haven't u heard of Rafael corporation? Software and hardware-wise they are superior to Iran. Pls sacrifice a few mb and research about Israeli defence corporations. IRGC and Iran are a decent force on paper, they were bleeped up by saddam. They hvnt had any real warfare since. U talk of matyrdom. So d Israeli soldiers ain't willing to die for Israel? Na only IRGC soldiers wan die for dia con3
FYI IRGC and the Iranian Army were ill-equipped and poorly trained at the time. They just finished a revolution that made Iran an Islamic State till now. Iraq (aided by US) wanted to seize the opportunity but lost in the end.
Re: Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS by larryUG(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Seems you think Iran can't aim and strike Israeli Nuclear Arsenal precisely? Besides, Nuclear weapons are not allowed in Wars, and if Israel dares to violate it, they would be nuked by (either China or Russia) an Iranian Ally in retaliation which can cause WWIII. Perhaps North Korea might seize the opportunity to test-run their nuclear weapons on Israel too!
I do not pray for War to come between them, but if it does; my Brother, ready to live with the word (Israel) only appearing in papers not on the Earth again!
Did u say nukes are not allowed in war? Well if it will lead to ww3 alright. Buh do u seriously think it's only Iran dt has allies? Israel doesn't have allies in US and France and UK who have nukes. Nope. They will fold dia arms and allow Russia and China and N Korea to use nukes on Israel. Bros we are digressing from the argument. Exclude Russia and US and China and UK. Israel vs Iran, in a race to wipe out each other, Israel will win. Y r u seeking for help from China and Russia if u r confident of IRGC? As for irgc attacking Israeli nuclear sites, no one in d world knows d exact location of Israeli reactors if not dt modercai vanunu shed some Lil light let alone knowing where d weapons are cos Israel has neva accepted owning 1. IRGC vs IDF in a race to erase each other fromm d map, IDF needs hours. Talk bout banning nuclear weapons, attacking civilians are also banned. So if Israel attacks a military installation and Iran decides to wipe out d whole con3 with its civilians instead of attacking military installations, nukes can be legal. D only way Israel will not attack Iran is if they discontinue their aim to get a nuke cos Dts wt armadinejad and Iran wnts. Odawise it is inevitable. About wiping off Israel, Saudi Arabia and Gamal abdel Nasser of Egypt set out to do it too. Easier said dan done. Iran will work towards getn a bomb, it's a sure banker, Israeli attack is a sure banker. Ww3 is inevitable bro. Let's face it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#ondodecides2016: PDP Substantive Appeal Hearing Day 1 / *nigerian Banks Have Finished This Nation!* / Building Collapse: Lagos Intensifies Preparations Ahead Of Rainy Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.