Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (51531 Views)

"Old Slay Queens Should Retire" - Nigerian Teens says Online, Share Raunchy Pics / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Sometimes, we find love in an hopeless place. Online dating works, depending on the partners involve.

aha!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Awww...you were played?

Nope. sad
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Time to spread your tentacles? Slow and steady prof. Kabiyesi himself. grin

Buhahahahahaha cheesy

I am on sabbatical. grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:

Wrappering legend!!!
Or
The Legendary Wrapprist!!!
Which do you prefer? cheesy grin

Why Evilssss?? sad

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wetin kabiyesi dey yarn. I was never her victim. angry
I meant victim in the positive. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by MrsChima(f): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nope. sad

Denial.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by MrsChima(f): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ladies...scam some more of these niggas.

Keep up the good work! grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by bosco9: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tomfrench:
i've never been scammed by any girl online, and I pray not to be a victim cool

i'm more tuned to reality...... I hardly chat online.....if i ever happen to chat with a strange girl, its just for Fun and the mental relaxation that comes with it, PERIOD! undecided

I don't give a shìt!!, even if she's as fresh as fuçk undecided

Perfect cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by HolyHero: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
MrsChima:
good work indeed
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
kinglekan:

I meant victim in the positive. grin

lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Like we're some kids here. undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Online, offline, skyline or in between!

Whatever! Scamming is scaming!

Even worse if you have been bamboozled offline for those who are in denial of being scammed online!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Right?!

Hehe.....
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by fabem(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
I met a lady online years back. She's fair and pretty. She loves me the day we met but i just take her as a mere friend. Months later, she paid part of my sch fees sending the money into my acct. I was like am i day dreaming? But i didn't show interest, so i let her go because i don't believe on internet dating. #fabem
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by fabem(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
I met a lady online years back. She's fair and pretty. She loves me the day we met but i just take her as a mere friend. Months later, she paid part of my sch fees sending the money into my acct. I was like am i day dreaming? But i didn't show interest, so i let her go because i don't believe in internet dating. #fabem
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Mhizkel(f): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cutehector:
I"v come to d conclusuon it neva works...
That's not a right conclusion.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Luckygurl(f): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Wah u waiting for?

I've got none but some out there has got their own share of it.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Mhizkel(f): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yeah right sad.......where av u been? cheesy
Where you kept me.sad
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by GodblessNig247(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:
grin

Lol.. I detest online dating too but sometimes it really does help..

The main problem why you guys get disappointed is cuz you don't want to really know the person you're chatting with very well, all you guys have in mind is _sex and nothing but _sex...

You picture the person on the other end as perfect not vividly painting how he/she would look like without editing or makeup...

I once told an online admirer of mine that if we were gonna date online, he should upload a pic of him holding a current dated newspaper...

Lol... He couldn't for reasons best known to him and that was when I knew he was a scam. .

I'll therefore advice everyone entering an online relationship to obtain reasonable evidence from the person on the other end that he/she is real, before you put your self in something bigger than you can handle

Spot on! For me there is no justification for that. I got my family pic on my profile pic. I also like girls that are real in their disposition and mien
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Mhizkel(f): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
N1one:

aha!
wink
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by bettercreature(m): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
I dont think it's wrong to send a card to virtual friend even if the person at the other end is a scammer,i dont care as long as i enjoy the chat.i have sent cards to many ladies online and never met any of them

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Spot on! For me there is no justification for that. I got my family pic on my profile pic. I also like girls that are real in their disposition and mien

Very true sir...
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by DrObum(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
SweetyZinta:
B
B is for Booking
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Where you kept me.sad

Where? sad shey tz lekan that carried u away abi?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Lexusgs430: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
A very educative thread, for would be love seekers. The hustle is real for our dear ladies.
Trying their hands to scam anything or anyone scammable.
Unhappy married women are @ it, even happy ones emotionally, but not financially, single ladies, those dating, those engaged etc etc etc
The hustle is so so real,in the kingdom of our ladies too!!!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Atlantian: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
I don't buy what I don't touch with my hand.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nairaland and bashing of ladies angry
Take it easy guys undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by GodblessNig247(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Very true sir...

yes ma. bUT WHY THE SIR. AM NOT OLD. AM 30. u grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Gmekx(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeh39:

You are right honey.......but guys will never learn embarassed

Biko, how are we supposed to learn when we are moved by sight
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

wink

we should start ours you know tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
fabem:
I met a lady online years back. She's fair and pretty. She loves me the day we met but i just take her as a mere friend. Months later, she paid part of my sch fees sending the money into my acct. I was like am i day dreaming? But i didn't show interest, so i let her go because i don't believe in internet dating. #fabem

the witches from your village are seriously doing u.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Slyjay1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
What's this one saying?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tomfrench:
i've never been scammed by any girl online, and I pray not to be a victim cool

i'm more tuned to reality...... I hardly chat online.....if i ever happen to chat with a strange girl, its just for Fun and the mental relaxation that comes with it, PERIOD! undecided

I don't give a shìt!!, even if she's as fresh as fuçk undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status / Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.