Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (51495 Views)

"Old Slay Queens Should Retire" - Nigerian Teens says Online, Share Raunchy Pics / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Cc: Mztega grin

Kinglekan don come again o. She never maga-ed me or attempted to. Mzztega is a bestie. cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
wristbangle:

Not all guys except if he is an adolescent in his thinking faculty.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:

If I were to judge by today's performance, I'd say that Marcelo should be given to Nottingham Forest free of charge but I'll be considerate enough not to use only 45 mins to judge him.

Madrid needs to improve tho. Thats the only club I like in Spain..

Your head dey there. You're with the best club in the world after man united.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by agarawu23(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
reading comments cool

who told you guys you can't tell a Lady you met online your intention until you meet ? undecided

quote me if you wanna learn and hear my own experience cool
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U sure its me
Lol wt did i do

You snubbed me like your pet name was snub.. Not with this moniker tho..
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:

You snubbed me like your pet name was snub.. Not with this moniker tho..
Lol oh dat wasnt me grin
Apologies wink
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Your head dey there. You're with the best club in the world after man united.

And I hate Man U although not as much as I hate Chelsea. In England, am a fan of any club that beats Chelsea or Man U. grin

I got no specific club tho.. cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol oh dat wasnt me grin
Apologies wink

Apologies accepted Lala247 cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:

Apologies accepted Lala247 cheesy
smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:

***sneezes*** undecided cheesy
Wetin dey work dis professor? undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol you very funny...
Nah! Actually u were spot on and very realistic with that post. smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Nah! Actually u were spot on and very realistic with that post. smiley

I feel flattered wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Wetin dey work dis professor? undecided

What qualifies me as a prof?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Share your experience undecided
Ladies first. undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh dissapointed is the word
Scam would only be used if u have
Bought recharge card
Send her money
Buy gift and send to her
Pay her school fees .... U would be amazed how many girls do this ..
Some would even tell u to buy travel fare n they would go and meet the guy ... They dont show up or come up with an excuse

So ur right disappointed is the word
N its vice versa ... smiley
Most times a woman would only exploit a man when she thinks he's desperate and gullible.

I mean, members of my gender could be overly blunt and perverted.

A dude initiates a conversation with a female online and four days later, he's already demand phone intimacy from her and continually being blunt about wanting to bang her. Arrgh! Dude slow down!

Guys frigging hit on her everyday! She knows you are desperate to have her in her birthday suit and would do anything to tumble beneath the sheets with her.

She has an advantage. The guy sends recharge cards, pays her bills...

He's silly for allowing himself to show his desperation.♦
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Mhizkel(f): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
kinglekan:

There goes the bitter truth.
Exactly!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Buhahahahahaha cheesy

Kingslay you cracked me up with this. For real you are so on point when you use the word "disappointed"

smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:

What qualifies me as a prof?
Sneeze some more ist. tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by 2dice(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

They lost
wow.. Thank God.. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
2dice:
wow.. Thank God.. grin
angry angry angry2

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Mhizkel(f): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
MhizDeedy:

angry
Baby!cheesy I've missed you.sad
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Sneeze some more ist. tongue

Wrappering legend!!!

Or

The Legendary Wrapprist!!!

Which do you prefer? cheesy grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Kinglekan don come again o. She never maga-ed me or attempted to. Mzztega is a bestie. cheesy

See yourself, who mentioned anything about maga or magarin. undecided

You said you haven't been a victim of online romance and that's a faboo. wink
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by mackzydon9(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
na pix i dey edit for the next 20 minutes i never do am sisi?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Baby!cheesy
I've missed you.sad

Yeah right sad.......where av u been? cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:

I feel flattered wink
Oh you shouldn't be dear. smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
kinglekan:

See yourself, who mentioned anything about maga or magarin. undecided

You said you haven't been a victim of online romance and that's a faboo. wink

Wetin kabiyesi dey yarn. I was never her victim. angry
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Mhizkel(f): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Abeg, does online dating work?

Cc; sugarbee, mhizkel, adeh39
Sometimes, we find love in an hopeless place. Online dating works, depending on the partners involve.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Time to spread your tentacles? Slow and steady prof. Kabiyesi himself. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by MrsChima(f): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wetin kabiyesi dey yarn. I was never her victim. angry

Awww...you were played?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Cutehector(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Sometimes, we find love in an hopeless place. Online dating works, depending on the partners involve.
I"v come to d conclusuon it neva works...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Choosing A Life Partner. / 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.