Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

You Just Need A Word! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Just Need A Word! (3669 Views)

Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You / Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men / 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
well,..some dudes are secretly watching and admiring you on seun nairaland.com. hope u are nt surprise abt dis? thats actually how i knw nd knew u hv countless stalkers, winkers, crushers etc.
Sassybae:
Lol funny you
Where did you see stalkers?
Not ready for marriage cheesy
i cant remember typin u re ripe or ready for marriage. a near perfect bf can automatically turn ur miss to mrs in d eyes of people even without u been officially married to him.
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
funny cheesy
Not really surprised lol

Lol I can't use "mrs" when am not legally married the "miss" suits me smiley
mystage:
well,..some dudes are secretly watching and admiring you on seun nairaland.com. hope u are nt surprise abt dis? thats actually how i knw nd knew u hv countless stalkers, winkers, crushers etc.

i cant remember typin u re ripe or ready for marriage. a near perfect bf can automatically turn ur miss to mrs in d eyes of people even without u been officially married to him.
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Beamborla:
Mr. smooth, good morning.
Have a lovely day smiley
same too miss treasured.."wink". xup wit u?
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:
Good afternoon, mystage. Have a blessed day
Hmmm
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:
Good afternoon, mystage. Have a blessed day
Hmmm!
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Randyhot:
.hahahahaha...the club is doing just fine..we missed ur company though..and yea chicks are joining..
Thats my nigga. am gonna try and visit da club 2nite if am less busy. pls keep 3 matured chicks for me dat am gonna dig.

#4some rules

pls mk sure a full tank of water is also preserve for me incase i faint during or after the diggings so dat i wud be revive wit d water.

1 Like

Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
onomeglo:
oh....ok
can u kindly check ur email and do justice to my mail wit a reply? "am waiting"
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Am happy u arent surprise, so i xpect u start or continue doin d needful required of a babe been secretly admired by a KING.
Sassybae:
funny cheesy
Not really surprised lol

Lol I can't use "mrs" when am not legally married the "miss" suits me smiley
i acknowledged dat, its wrong to bear mrs wen nt legally married. bt as i said, in the eyes of some people.

Your dp,..hmmm,...am gonna reserve my compliment til when i tink my compliment is gonna worth a priceless reply frm u nd nt just d normal THANK YOU most ladies do say to random dudes that complimented their pix.
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol @"KING"
Why reserving the comments lol
What's gonna be the diff.
mystage:
Am happy u arent surprise, so i xpect u start or continue doin d needful required of a babe been secretly admired by a KING.

i acknowledged dat, its wrong to bear mrs wen nt legally married. bt as i said, in the eyes of some people.

Your dp,..hmmm,...am gonna reserve my compliment til when i tink my compliment is gonna worth a priceless reply frm u nd nt just d normal THANK YOU most ladies do say to random dudes that complimented their pix.
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
KING is actually my first personal name b4 any other name i write or called.
Sassybae:
Lol @"KING"
Why reserving the comments lol
What's gonna be the diff.
why reserving your comment and wats gonna be d diff?..well,..my comment is actually reserve for personal(me and you) reason. and d diff is very simple. do u giv ur bf and any random guy same reply when they both compliment u? i actually hate d reply random guys gets frm babes when they compliment them. so am gonna wait to say mine wen am sure and its clear dat u wont give me a random guy reply. you knw wat i mean?..."wink"
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol if ma boo tells me I look good, am just gonna blush a lil nd still say thank you

So what other reply do you think will be cool to tell you?
mystage:
KING is actually my first personal name b4 any other name i write or called.

why reserving your comment and wats gonna be d diff?..well,..my comment is actually reserve for personal(me and you) reason. and d diff is very simple. do u giv ur bf and any random guy same reply when they both compliment u? i actually hate d reply random guys gets frm babes when they compliment them. so am gonna wait to say mine wen am sure and its clear dat u wont give me a random guy reply. you knw wat i mean?..."wink"
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol if ma boo tells me I look good, am just gonna blush a lil nd still say thank you

So what other reply do you think will be cool to tell you?
Been romantic shudnt be left to the guy. wat abt sumtin like me as your boo and our convo goes like dis.

me (your boo) - honeypie(you), i hv a secret to reveal to u and pls let it remain btw d both of us

you(my gf) - you hv my word my brave king

me(your boo) - dats y in my heart, u re 1 in uncountable. move nearer let me whisper it to ur ear. *you move nearer*. honeypie,..u dnt only luk pretty, endowed, awesome, priceless, sexy and hot, bt ur beauty is bigger than every mountains, lakes, hills and seas,..infact in u even heaven is well please!

you(my gf) - hmmm,..thanks boo and am all u mentioned bcus of u and bcus u love me. boo boo pls cum nd dig me to our satisfaction and i wudnt mind if u lick all d juices dripping frm my p**sy bcus right nw am so wet and need you inside me.
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mystage oo lipsrsealed
Lol this is romantic sha lol
This is how you want it?
mystage:

Been romantic shudnt be left to the guy. wat abt sumtin like me as your boo and our convo goes like dis.

me (your boo) - honeypie(you), i hv a secret to reveal to u and pls let it remain btw d both of us

you(my gf) - you hv my word my brave king

me(your boo) - dats y in my heart, u re 1 in uncountable. move nearer let me whisper it to ur ear. *you move nearer*. honeypie,..u dnt only luk pretty, endowed, awesome, priceless, sexy and hot, bt ur beauty is bigger than every mountains, lakes, hills and seas,..infact in u even heaven is well please!

you(my gf) - hmmm,..thanks boo and am all u mentioned bcus of u and bcus u love me. boo boo pls cum nd dig me to our satisfaction and i wudnt mind if u lick all d juices dripping frm my p**sy bcus right nw am so wet and need you inside me.
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sassybae:
Mystage oo lipsrsealed Lol this is romantic sha lol This is how you want it?
see question. can u offer it or even more if dats hw i want it?
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol buh you said boo, and you not my boo yet cheesy...wah do we do
mystage:

see question. can u offer it or even more if dats hw i want it?
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol buh you said boo, and you not my boo yet cheesy...wah do we do
your use of englsh gladens my heart i must admit. example is d bolded YET which to my understanding means not yet bt can be possible in future. wat do we do? wat do we do? am a dude who dnt force his opinions/decisions on his gf/ladies. i let her/them make her/their decisions bt back and stand by her/them nd d decisions she/they make. so dat said, i want u to decide on wat we shud do nd watever u decide, am gonna stand by it nd you also. LADIES FIRST,...SO WHAT DO WE DO?
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol ok cool
Alright we remain like this for now, nothing serious lol...just cool peeps,nothing much
mystage:

your use of englsh gladens my heart i must admit. example is d bolded YET which to my understanding means not yet bt can be possible in future. wat do we do? wat do we do? am a dude who dnt force his opinions/decisions on his gf/ladies. i let her/them make her/their decisions bt back and stand by her/them nd d decisions she/they make. so dat said, i want u to decide on wat we shud do nd watever u decide, am gonna stand by it nd you also. LADIES FIRST,...SO WHAT DO WE DO?
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol ok cool
Alright we remain like this for now, nothing serious lol...just cool peeps,nothing much
Me am nt gonna stand by u on dis o. hahahahahaha. just joking,..i also dnt like been stressed by a lady(am d kinda guy who wish for i woo a lady 2day nd within d nxt 48hrs maximum she givs me her reply/answer nd we get down immediately. these re d kind of ladies i end up loving with all my heart). as u said for now bt why nt serious? and hope d for now wont be til eternity?
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol hopefully not till eternity
You so funny lol
mystage:

Me am nt gonna stand by u on dis o. hahahahahaha. just joking,..i also dnt like been stressed by a lady(am d kinda guy who wish for i woo a lady 2day nd within d nxt 48hrs maximum she givs me her reply/answer nd we get down immediately. these re d kind of ladies i end up loving with all my heart). as u said for now bt why nt serious? and hope d for now wont be til eternity?
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol hopefully not till eternity
You so funny lol
Another good use of english language by u dat gladens my heart.
HOPEFULLY...means d possibility of it cumin to past is far higher dan nt cuming to past. NOT TILL ETERNITY...means it can be another day,..tomorrow, next tommorrow or even in d next 2seconds. this is what dudes calls GREENLIGHT frm a babe. am i wrong?
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin yea you are wrong cheesy
mystage:

Another good use of english language by u dat gladens my heart.
HOPEFULLY...means d possibility of it cumin to past is far higher dan nt cuming to past. NOT TILL ETERNITY...means it can be another day,..tomorrow, next tommorrow or even in d next 2seconds. this is what dudes calls GREENLIGHT frm a babe. am i wrong?
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sassybae:
grin yea you are wrong cheesy
Then prove me right. i wont mind learning
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol you said something bouh us getting serious, nd I said for now am not ready, maybe with time or so
Lol that doesn't mean am giving greenlight or something
mystage:

Then prove me right. i wont mind learning
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol you said something bouh us getting serious, nd I said for now am not ready, maybe with time or so
Lol that doesn't mean am giving greenlight or something
was actually pulling ur legs. though i hv a question to ask bt am gonna do it somewhere else nd nt dis tread.
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Kenett(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
cool
Re: You Just Need A Word! by UyiIredia(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
OP dey greet girls pass d guys o.
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:
OP dey greet girls pass d guys o.
Bcus i prefer to be a proud pussy fucker than a shameless ass digger.
#BeenGayIsASin
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Lol I'll try , u just want me to pm 1st lol
U derailing d oda thread had 2reply here
mystage:

was actually pulling ur legs. though i hv a question to ask bt am gonna do it somewhere else nd nt dis tread.
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Not really sweet. i wud say i just want us to act differently. these re tinz dat mks issues woww. am even seriously tinkin of wooin u here on nairaland(real wooin nd nt d wooin competition stuff) in presence of any moniker dat cares to watch and nt wooin secretly which is fast bcumin boring. abi u get skeletons for ur cupboard here on nairaland nd u dnt wnt it expose? doing tinz differently nd in a special way is wat mks u a diff nd a special human.
Sassybae:
Lol I'll try , u just want me to pm 1st lol
U derailing d oda thread had 2reply here
hahahahaha. u see women nw? aquisin me of derailin d other tread as if it isnt d both of us dat were posting comments related to wooin, dating, bf, gf, etc. badt us.
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2015
You're funny, abeg chill, you taking this stuff serious lol, thought it was all joke
Hehe don't woo yet oo,I might say NO
mystage:
Not really sweet. i wud say i just want us to act differently. these re tinz dat mks issues woww. am even seriously tinkin of wooin u here on nairaland(real wooin nd nt d wooin competition stuff) in presence of any moniker dat cares to watch and nt wooin secretly which is fast bcumin boring. abi u get skeletons for ur cupboard here on nairaland nd u dnt wnt it expose? doing tinz differently nd in a special way is wat mks u a diff nd a special human.

hahahahaha. u see women nw? aquisin me of derailin d other tread as if it isnt d both of us dat were posting comments related to wooin, dating, bf, gf, etc. badt us.
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2015
No i wont chill,..come beat me na. lolz

yea u re kinda right in ur thought,..mystage might be joking all along and even til dis moment.
Sassybae:
You're funny, abeg chill, you taking this stuff serious lol, thought it was all joke
Hehe don't woo yet oo,I might say NO

how come i stil havent seen ur pm/mail?

u dey find my trouble abi?

if u hv 4gotin d repacaution if u dnt snd it, i tink i shud remind me.

100 stroke of hausa soldier koboko on ur big ass.

GOODMORNING SWEETEST!

am nt joking bt serious wit d pm/mail stuff dat contains those tinz we ealier had a chat on.
Re: You Just Need A Word! by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Lol you really waiting for me to PM you lol

Goodmorning mystage
mystage:
No i wont chill,..come beat me na. lolz

yea u re kinda right in ur thought,..mystage might be joking all along and even til dis moment.

how come i stil havent seen ur pm/mail?

u dey find my trouble abi?

if u hv 4gotin d repacaution if u dnt snd it, i tink i shud remind me.

100 stroke of hausa soldier koboko on ur big ass.

GOODMORNING SWEETEST!

am nt joking bt serious wit d pm/mail stuff dat contains those tinz we ealier had a chat on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Anti-Corruption Video" made by a nairalander / Who Kill It Among This Two Beauty (photo) / Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.