Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4428387 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 6:17am On Sep 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Maybe you can refer to your thread of I think your office that you did which I think came out very well.

Hmm! Thank you sir Egunmogaji.

NextHome|H52 deserves a dedicated thread on NL. It has birthed a lot of contemporary structures.

Upcoming project.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
The Family of Mr.Joseph Sunday Soje and Mr.Timothy Ajose
cordially invite you to the Solemnization of Holy Matrimony of their children
Some Bridget Meka and Ajose Samuel Segun (Segzy14)
Engagement ceremony, 11th September, 2015 at 2p.m prompt, at Some compound, Magongo, Kogi State.
Wedding Solemnization, 12th September, 2015, 10a.m prompt, at Ogori-Magongo L.G Registry, Akpafa, Kogi State.
Reception follows immediately at the same venue.
Dress code: Wine and Gold.
RSVP: 07035596641,08178706641,09030999707

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations Segzy14!!!

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, joy and lots of wonderful memories in good health, long life and prosperity.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
mufutau55:
The Family of Mr.Joseph Sunday Soje and Mr.Timothy Ajose
cordially invite you to the Solemnization of Holy Matrimony of their children
Some Bridget Meka and Ajose Samuel Segun (Segzy14)
Engagement ceremony, 11th September, 2015 at 2p.m prompt, at Some compound, Magongo, Kogi State.
Wedding Solemnization, 12th September, 2015, 10a.m prompt, at Ogori-Magongo L.G Registry, Akpafa, Kogi State.
Reception follows immediately at the same venue.
Dress code: Wine and Gold.
RSVP: 07035596641,08178706641,09030999707

Hajji M.

Good luck Segzy14. May the married life yield you plenty children, good health and plenty money to care for every member of the upcoming family.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 4:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Congratulations Mr Segun @segzy14
May this be the beginning of bigger and greater things in your life.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:22am On Sep 09, 2015
Congratulations Engr segzy14. May the Lord bless your union
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EndiaSami: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2015
Congrats boss segzy14. God's favour has doubled in your life. Congrats once again
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 7:56am On Sep 09, 2015
mufutau55:

Good luck Segzy14. May the married life yield you plenty children, good health and plenty money to care for every member of the upcoming family.

Hajji M.

Plenty children for where. Him dey look for free farm hands.

Happiness, quality fruit and God's guidance in your union.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

gabbytabby:

Plenty children for where. Him dey look for free farm hands.

Happiness, quality fruit and God's guidance in your union.

No mind Hajji. He thinks we are still in the Nigeria of old that he knows. These days in Nigeria, it is quality of children and not quantity of children.

Congrats segzy14 wishing you a lot of God's blessings and favour.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
NL1960:

No mind Hajji. He thinks we are still in the Nigeria of old that he knows. These days in Nigeria, it is quality of children and not quantity of children.
Congrats segzy14 wishing you a lot of God's blessings and favour.

@GabbyTabby

Have we now stopped praying for children when couples are getting married in Nigeria? If so, are we going the way of the foreigners?
Even foreigners are having in excess of two children now... two is surely plenty to some people.
You people need to go see women/men in Churches, Mosques, Babalawos praying and seeking to have children.. go tell those people there is something like "plenty children no good"...
Of course we want quality children... but there is no guarantee to that either... you can have only one child or several children and they can all turned bad quality or vice-versa. We also don't want plenty children because of money to take care of them... I also pray that God give the couples plenty money too so they can have enough fund to care for them. Now, sey I don clarify the whole thing?

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
mufutau55:

Have we now stopped praying for children when couples are getting married in Nigeria? If so, are we going the way of the foreigners?
Even foreigners are having in excess of two children now... two is surely plenty to some people.
You people need to go see women/men in Churches, Mosques, Babalawos praying and seeking to have children.. go tell those people there is something like "plenty children no good"...
Of course we want quality children... but there is no guarantee to that either... you can have only one child or several children and they can all turned bad quality or vice-versa. We also don't want plenty children because of money to take care of them... I also pray that God give the couples plenty money too so they can have enough fund to care for them. Now, sey I don clarify the whole thing?

Hajji M.

Let's further define children. Males, females, twins?

Groan grin

Egun "ducking and weaving" Mogaji
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Let's further define children. Males, females, twins?
Groan grin
Egun "ducking and weaving" Mogaji

LOL!! True o... All of the above... We want them all to balance the equations.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

We have not stopped praying for couples to have children when they are getting married. It is the 'plenty' that you put that gave rise to the response. 'Plenty' is undefined. In my place when the elder is handling over the girl to you as wife, he will hold her hand and giver her to you and say 'this is now your wife. Go and give birth to both boys and girls'. The common interpretation of plenty is something that is uncountable. e.g plenty of sand, plenty of water, plenty of money, plenty of houses etc.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by WorkWithUsInNig: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Interview For Estate Marketing Consultants

Work With Us Nigeria an internationally focused organization is presently recruiting Estate Marketing Consultants in Lagos.
You stand to earn up to #200,000 and above monthly.
You can send your CV to workwithusinnigeria@gmail.com or text your name, qualification and location to 08039213780 before the 30th of September 2015.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
NL1960:

We have not stopped praying for couples to have children when they are getting married. It is the 'plenty' that you put that gave rise to the response. 'Plenty' is undefined. In my place when the elder is handling over the girl to you as wife, he will hold her hand and giver her to you and say 'this is now your wife. Go and give birth to both boys and girls'. The common interpretation of plenty is something that is uncountable. e.g plenty of sand, plenty of water, plenty of money, plenty of houses etc.

But plenty starts from two... so this is subjective... Boys and Girls (Plurals same as plenty o) But, I guess we mean same thing... so I get it now.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
mufutau55:

But plenty starts from two... so this is subjective... Boys and Girls (Plurals same as plenty o) But, I guess we mean same thing... so I get it now.

Hajji M.

For where. If i say plenty of sand, is it two sands or plenty of money, is it two monies or plenty of water, is it two waters. cheesy grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
NL1960:

For where. If i say plenty of sand, is it two sands or plenty of money, is it two monies or plenty of water, is it two waters. cheesy grin

OK. You win... if you want to compare children to water or sand... I concur sir.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Guys, what about plenty of salt?

Children are the salt of the earth, yes?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Guys, what about plenty of salt?
Children are the salt of the earth, yes?

Me, I don give-up oh! I surrender pata-pata.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Pray for fruit of the womb we always will. Plenty of children is another matter. You do not need only money to look after children
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
gabbytabby:

Pray for fruit of the womb we always will. Plenty of children is another matter. You do not need only money to look after children

OK.. I don accept... My prayer nah old time prayer... o.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by true2home(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Madam is the official Landlady; my space, madam space, SAME SAME!!! grin
EgunMogaji:

Will you at least have a madams room? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
true2home:
Madam is the official Landlady; my space, madam space, SAME SAME!!! grin

We have s saying over here, "When Mamas happy then everyone is happy" grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
mufutau55:

OK.. I don accept... My prayer nah old time prayer... o.

Hajji M.

No mind these whippesnappers, dem think you vex, but you no vex because the elder wey no vex na him his pikin plenty grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
EgunMogaji:

No mind these whippesnappers, dem think you vex, but you no vex because the elder wey no vex na him his pikin plenty grin

Vex ke? Too much high blood to dey vex o. (Did you say "plenty pikin"? You dey look for trouble.) smiley

Mama GabbyTabby and NL1960 knows me better anyway. Nothing dey vex me.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
mufutau55:

Vex ke? Too much high blood to dey vex o. (Did you say "plenty pikin"? You dey look for trouble.) smiley

Mama GabbyTabby and NL1960 knows me better anyway. Nothing dey vex me.

Hajji M.

no mind am. He is taking every opportunity to call you old man hoping to take attention from him being a club member. grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
gabbytabby:
no mind am. He is taking every opportunity to call you old man hoping to take attention from him being a club member. grin

My sister... I know say he be "Club Member" too o.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 10, 2015
gabbytabby:

I'm in support of Pa Buhari and I'm embracing change.

I've changed from old geezer to spring chicken grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 5:57am On Sep 10, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I'm in support of Pa Buhari and I'm embracing change.

I've changed from old geezer to spring chicken grin

Apparently 50 is the new 30 even my daughter is only getting to know I might not be 30 after all.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Congratulations Segzy14, he who finds a wife finds a good thing, and shall obtain favor from the Lord. May love and happiness be the constant in your new family forever.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Graceovereffort(f): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Congratulations Oga segzy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Graceovereffort(f): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pls to the Proffs in the house,i need help. When one wants to develop a plot,how many feet are u to map out? Going with 60 by 120 plot,how many feet will be left out and many will be fenced? Thanks all

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (3674) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dilligzer and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.