Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! (15835 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Conji Is A Bastard! So A Pregnant Chic I Met Clubbing Asked Me To Bleep Her / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. Now my android is shy. Word to Diana King - I don't like shy girls. undecided tongue

Don't worry, I'm going to get a room soon and you should enjoy the honey and banana smoothie. Everyone likes it. lipsrsealed

Darn! Let me get a soundtrack to this. Nobody afi know....... tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13p5Lw4E_Ww

You a bad boy. Lol
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
andromida:

You a bad boy. Lol

Lool. I'm a goodfella not a bad boy. tongue

Shyte, I can't stop daydreaming about ya strawberry. sad undecided

Did you use voodoo on me? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool. I'm a goodfella not a bad boy. tongue

Hehehe. I imagine you are.

Shymm3x:

Did you use voodoo on me? lipsrsealed grin

No voodoo its your imagination making you happy. Be careful of your dreams I hear they can be dangerous. You know I like you safe. tongue
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
andromida:

Hehehe. I imagine you are.

Lool. I am, my android. Gentle giant with a good heart...the only time I'm bad is when I need to protect my own from preys. grin tongue

No voodoo its your imagination making you happy. Be careful of your dreams I hear they can be dangerous. You know I like you safe. tongue

Don't tell me I'm lost in my imagination like John Lennon did when he made the "Imagine" tune. sad But shyte, that comes with the territory and being in a lovely space, when you envision nice and perky strawberries. grin grin grin

Don't watch that, I'll be safe when you cuddle me slowly and massage my back before I serve you honey and banana smoothie. tongue
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool. I am, my android. Gentle giant with a good heart...the only time I'm bad is when I need to protect my own from preys. grin tongue

Don't tell me I'm lost in my imagination like John Lennon did when he made the "Imagine" tune. sad But shyte, that comes with the territory and being in a lovely space, when you envision nice and perky strawberries. grin grin grin

Don't watch that, I'll be safe when you cuddle me slowly and massage my back before I serve you honey and banana smoothie. tongue

Why so sexualised.

This feels like a bad boy vibe grin not a goodfella.

Gentle Giant smiley hmmm!
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
andromida:

Why so sexualised.

This feels like a bad boy vibe grin not a goodfella.

Gentle Giant smiley hmmm!

Lool. I'm just being a Goodfella by playing by the rules since the thread is sexualised and the OP is sexually frustrated. As a Goodfella, I can't be breaking rules, can I? grin grin tongue

A thorough gentle giant. cool
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool. I'm just being a Goodfella by playing by the rules since the thread is sexualised and the OP is sexually frustrated. As a Goodfella, I can't be breaking rules, can I? grin grin tongue

A thorough gentle giant. cool

Is a goodfella a type of bad boy?
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
andromida:

Is a goodfella a type of bad boy?

Nah, a goodfella is the one that protects his family and puts his family above everyone. La familia comes first. And with Goodfellas it's loyalty above everything and death before dishonour. Good heart but crossing a goodfella can be disastrous tho. grin grin grin
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Andromida

I just found these three amazing pictures that tell a story, whilst checking my favourite hip-hop website. grin grin

Which of the three describes you:

1 Like

Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Super endowed chics.

Happily none describes me. cheesy

Shymm3x I don't think you've helped the OP with his problem.
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
andromida:
Super endowed chics.

Happily none describes me. cheesy

Shymm3x I don't think you've helped the OP with his problem.

Loool. Darn! That means the total package is deficient lol.

Shyte, even my ex is like the 3rd pic. And some Carib chic I was checking until recently when she started acting like a head case like every girl cos she couldn't force what isn't there is packing like the 2nd pic lol.

C'mon android, you gatt be packing some serious package to be a complete package, you get me.
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. Darn! That means the total package is deficient lol.

Shyte, even my ex is like the 3rd pic. And some Carib chic I was checking until recently when she started acting like a head case like every girl cos she couldn't force what isn't there is packing like the 2nd pic lol.

C'mon android, you gatt be packing some serious package to be a complete package, you get me.

Shymm3x ooo you are not in a position to define who is a complete package except of course for yasef.

Different flavor for different folks vanilla is it for you, enjoy!
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
andromida:

Shymm3x ooo you are not in a position to define who is a complete package except of course for yasef.

Different flavor for different folks vanilla is it for you, enjoy!

Lol. My android is emosh. Pele, I didn't mean it that way and it is ya fault for not being explicit to a nyggah by describing what ya complete package is about. Moderate endowment with a cute face on a toned body and great fashion sense with high IQ can be termed complete package as well. Is that you, yh? Lool

Shyte, I get to choose/decide who is a complete package on my terms lool.

And nah, I love vanilla, strawberry, chocolate and whatever flavour is out there. The only flavour I don't mess with is the banana flavour and you should know why loool.
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Macgreat(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Receive Healing now! Conji is leaving you now! cheesy
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2015
afolwalex20:

U liv in ilorin??
sori?
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by afolwalex20(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
sophietosyneabou:
sori?

undecided
Is dat an answer? undecided undecided
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2015
afolwalex20:

undecided Is dat an answer? undecided undecided
maybe
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
boyii say anything u like to any girl that catches ur fancy she no go fit kill u abeg get it over with b4 conji get over u. I don't understand why una go dey fear girls when they want the same thing u want..abeg ee

1 Like

Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
I hope you know ladies come with thier whahala sha like money demand and attention, fights etc
Go out more and make friends, there are girls everywhere looking for great guys with good intentions, what worries me abt your case is, na sex dey your head. You should be looking forward to entering a relationship which will eventually lead to marriage. not looking for a fuckmate as i can see.

Haven said dat, i wont lie sex too is needed so make i talk my own, there are alot of places to meet ladies, join youth gathering activities such as a member of unit in church, volunteer groups, professional classes, study group, attending wedding and birthday parties frequently. I bet you will definitely meet some girl looking forward to start.

And when you meet one dont be too pushy when you meet one, start with the eye contact, when you are sure she has noticed you then approach and start with a causal conversation; and maybe at the end exchange numbers. slowly and gradually a relationship is built and then you can move to the next level(SEX) grin

IF you lock yourself up in your house with TV , internet and work you will so get bored. Even in your area some ladies sef should be strolling around you can approach now. but always make sure they notice you before approaching cos you may seem like a stalker or freak.

Good luck grin

fraustratedfowl:
this is no joke. in fact, i wanted to raise this issue since but kept it to my self. now i can't bear it any longer.
embarassed

to start with, am a young guy, fun to be with. i am somewhat an introvert but not fully. any person very close to me will find out that am lively, funny and a talkative, but i have one problem; i dont know whats wrong with me, any time i see a lady i like, i just can't approach her and tell her how i feel. angry i can talk to ladies jokingly about anything, but when it comes to making her my girlfriend, i feel fraustrated because i just can't! the words are there but cant pour it out.

am fraustrated because am staying alone and need a girlfriend but cant approach a lady. Conji is just killing me here!

OK, i let me put it plain, i want to sex a lady, but don't know how to meet them. what exactly should i tell a lady? i need help. how do i woo a lady? should i walk up to her and tell her i love her and want her to be my girl friend or what?

living alone is not easy. I've thought of ways to get busy,but common, if you understand well, no matter how busy you are, as a growing up young guy, that urge and sexual drive will always come. For me, anytime i want to sleep at night, that would be when this conji will catch me like a thiefangry sad

i thought of visiting prostitute house to have it with them, but since i was born i never supported such an idea because they are saying many things about them, like they'll take your destiny, etc.

thank God for the internet and a place like nairaland, if not i cant relate this to someone face to face.

don't mind my typing, i as am writing this, am frustrated!

please i need matured advice, no insults please!

NOTE: no body should come here and preach for me! angry
i know the Bible very well, but it seems like this conji is getting outta hand undecided

advice me strictly on how to get a girl friend and get down with her! embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version / What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? / Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.