Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! (15804 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Conji Is A Bastard! So A Pregnant Chic I Met Clubbing Asked Me To Bleep Her / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. You know you're my favourite android app, right?

And since you told me you have got the most complete package ever known to mankind, I've been on smash. tongue

So what's better than giving a nyggah the green-light to test drive the package to see how it works? lipsrsealed

Most complete package ever known to mankind. Lol sounds like 8th wonder of the world.

Test drive? just when you were looking like a nice guy. undecided
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
andromida:

Most complete package ever known to mankind. Lol sounds like 8th wonder of the world.

Test drive? just when you were looking like a nice guy. undecided

Lol. Aren't you the 8th wonder of the world, with a body shaped like the number 8 and blessed abundantly in the right places? tongue

I'm a nice guy but I do have my moments where I get super liberal. grin
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Aren't you the 8th wonder of the world, with a body shaped like the number 8 and blessed abundantly in the right places? tongue

Won't fall for this. grin grin grin

Shymm3x:

I'm a nice guy but I do have my moments where I get super liberal. grin

Now this yummy. cheesy
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by flowrhymz: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Like seriously bro,me nd u hv smtin in common. The only thing i tink we should do is not to be afraid.. Confidence is wat i tink the problem is because you see girls aint that hard. If you see thier face it would look as if they tough to get but the answer is no.. Just be courageous thats all
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
andromida:

Won't fall for this. grin grin grin

Lol. There's nothing to fall for, android. Just expanding what you alluded to about ya package with an illustration that fits the bill. tongue

Now this yummy. cheesy

Now, this is nice. Anything yummy makes folks lick their lips - I guess I should be expecting you to want to have a taste of me, no? lipsrsealed
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by UyiIredia(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
godoluwa:
@op & the rest sex starved dude, visit the nearest brothel to enjoy yourself. nonsense!

No matter how sex-starved I am I'll never do that. My papa taught me better than that.
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rubbish OP rubbish thread. Wonder why farano hasn't closed it yet!
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. There's nothing to fall for, android. Just expanding what you alluded to about ya package with an illustration that fits the bill. tongue

Now, this is nice. Anything yummy makes folks lick their lips - I guess I should be expecting you to want to have a taste of me, no? lipsrsealed

Hmmmm what do you taste like?
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
andromida:

Hmmmm what do you taste like?

I taste like honey and the honeypipe should make you ask for more. tongue

That's yummy, yh? lipsrsealed
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

I taste like honey and the honeypipe should make you ask for more. tongue

That's yummy, yh? lipsrsealed

Too bad I skip sweet things these days.
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2015
andromida:

Oopps lipsrsealed
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
andromida:

Honey is good for ya health. Not sugary lol.
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Honey is good for ya health. Not sugary lol.

I hear you. smiley
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
andromida:

I hear you. smiley

Lol. Oya, come over and give papi chulo a kiss. tongue grin

I wanna give you a massage on that ol'big batty. What say you? lipsrsealed
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Missy89(f): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
buy vasline and get a fast internet smiley
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Err I don't recall telling you anything about batty.
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
andromida:

Shymm3x:

And it gets more interesting

1 Like

Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2015
Missy89:
buy vasline and get a fast internet smiley
Vaseline is not even important, normal hands cn do jst fine smiley
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Missy89(f): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2015
Durent:
Vaseline is not even important, normal hands cn do jst fine smiley

friction?
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
andromida:

Part of the total package, alie? grin

If the batty ain't saying nothing, you can't really call it total package.
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Gbola5(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2015
fraustratedfowl:
this is no joke. in fact, i wanted to raise this issue since but kept it to my self. now i can't bear it any longer.
embarassed

OK, i let me put it plain, i want to sex a lady, but don't know how to meet them. what exactly should i tell a lady? i need help. how do i woo a lady? should i walk up to her and tell her i love her and want her to be my girl friend or what?

You lost me at this. You misogynist. A girl's not a trophe, you'd do well to remember that. Heck you probably dont know her name, until she tells you. Then you want to sex her ?!
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Gbola5(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2015
I could almost relate with you at the beginning. See this girl in my MAT class i find attractive but dont know how to approach her, one cause she's never alone, two, i suck socially, but i want that to change..I dont even know her name(we're freshers). Im also introverted. But why did you have to go offrails, why do you want to sex her ?
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Shymm3x:

Part of the total package, alie? grin

If the batty ain't saying nothing, you can't really call it total package.

Like i am strawberry and you like vanilla smiley Doesn't take away from the total package just makes you want different.
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
andromida:

Like i am strawberry and you like vanilla smiley Doesn't take away from the total package just makes you want different.

What took you guys so long. I was following
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by kayti(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
in another news Nna bros defiles 7yrs girl
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
andromida:

Lol...are you insinuating that only the front package is supremely blessed? grin

Err, I can always take that, if the face is cute and belly is flat.

At least you still have something I can hang on to. tongue
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol...are you insinuating that only the front package is supremely blessed? grin

Err, I can always take that, if the face is cute and belly is flat.

At least you still have something I can hang on to. tongue

Interesting smiley what a shift.
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
andromida:

Interesting smiley what a shift.

Lol. You should know I love both strawberry and vanilla - both are the two most important elements of the supreme package. I just talk about the vanilla more often cos that's what separate my black queens from the rest. But I'd take ya strawberry and put some Ds on the vanilla to get it popping. grin Shyte, as a hustler every little penny counts. tongue

So what are you saying - wanna join my team for the banana flavour? lipsrsealed
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. You should know I love both strawberry and vanilla - both are the two most important elements of the supreme package. I just talk about the vanilla more often cos that's what separate my black queens from the rest. But I'd take ya strawberry and put some Ds on the vanilla to get it popping. grin Shyte, as a hustler every little penny counts. tongue

So what are you saying - wanna join my team for the banana flavour? lipsrsealed

Now I am lost I don't know what banana flavour means.
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
andromida:

Now I am lost I don't know what banana flavour means.

Lol. My android is feigning ignorance. tongue grin

Ever had honey and banana smoothie? - that's the pseudonym of the mutombo that will evaluate the strawberry. lipsrsealed

Anyway, I need a description of the strawberry. Can dem thangs secrete enough for a big bowl of cocopops? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. My android is feigning ignorance. tongue grin

grin grin grin

Shymm3x:

Anyway, I need a description of the strawberry. Can dem thangs secrete enough for a big bowl of cocopops? lipsrsealed grin

angry angry
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Shymm3x: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
andromida:

grin grin grin

angry angry

Loool. Now my android is shy. Word to Diana King - I don't like shy girls. undecided tongue

Don't worry, I'm going to get a room soon and you should enjoy the honey and banana smoothie. Everyone likes it. lipsrsealed

Darn! Let me get a soundtrack to this. Nobody afi know....... tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13p5Lw4E_Ww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Right Time For A Man To Rent An Apartment? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.