Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! (15796 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Conji Is A Bastard! So A Pregnant Chic I Met Clubbing Asked Me To Bleep Her / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 26, 2015
Durent:
look at his mouth grin so u want to spoil dis small girl ba...Oya Ladyboss1 leave dis thread, u didn't see anytin okay? grin
she's d 1 dat want to spoil ooo
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 26, 2015
General3620:
lol, Hw fa na. How was ur waec result?? Hop it was okay
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by mikron(m): 1:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Walk up to any girl of ur choice, greet her, introduce urself and ask her for her name, tell her u ve been seeing her around the area u saw her if she lives around there, depends on the answer she give u, ask her without being shy if she would be kind enough to give u her number as u won't mind adding her on whatsapp, that u want to be her friend and possible chat better with her on whatsapp, she might tell u she doesn't do whatsapp, don't worry probe further by asking her username on Facebook if she doesn't mind giving u that u spend most times online and from time to time u might want to chat with her there. After maybe a week of all these that is if u re successful by the above steps then move to step 2, that is telling her u wish to take her out on a date. If she give u d go ahead, take her to a decent eatery joint, buy her what u know ladies like to eat, take her out for short strolls in ur neighbourhood from time to time, then move to step 3, invite to ur crib, tell her u re a good cook that u would like to cook for her, 99% of ladies I ve dated fall for this. She will surely come, my brother I no fit tell u what to do next o, na u hold knife for one hand and yam for the other so na ur business wetin u do next, the ball is now in ur court.

Lest I forget don't be scared of any girl, even if she is d daughter of Dangote, do the needful and leave the rest for God. Men are moved by sight and beauty but women are moved by spoken word. All the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Durent:
lol, Hw fa na. How was ur waec result?? Hop it was okay
twas nt jst ok bt perfect

1 Like

Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 26, 2015
General3620:
twas nt jst ok bt perfect
thk God.
wat school did u write da exam
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by BiafranAvatar(m): 1:31am On Aug 26, 2015
fraustratedfowl:
this is no joke. in fact, i wanted to raise this issue since but kept it to my self. now i can't bear it any longer.
embarassed

to start with, am a young guy, fun to be with. i am somewhat an introvert but not fully. any person very close to me will find out that am lively, funny and a talkative, but i have one problem; i dont know whats wrong with me, any time i see a lady i like, i just can't approach her and tell her how i feel. angry i can talk to ladies jokingly about anything, but when it comes to making her my girlfriend, i feel fraustrated because i just can't! the words are there but cant pour it out.

am fraustrated because am staying alone and need a girlfriend but cant approach a lady. Conji is just killing me here!

OK, i let me put it plain, i want to sex a lady, but don't know how to meet them. what exactly should i tell a lady? i need help. how do i woo a lady? should i walk up to her and tell her i love her and want her to be my girl friend or what?

living alone is not easy. I've thought of ways to get busy,but common, if you understand well, no matter how busy you are, as a growing up young guy, that urge and sexual drive will always come. For me, anytime i want to sleep at night, that would be when this conji will catch me like a thiefangry sad

i thought of visiting prostitute house to have it with them, but since i was born i never supported such an idea because they are saying many things about them, like they'll take your destiny, etc.

thank God for the internet and a place like nairaland, if not i cant relate this to someone face to face.

don't mind my typing, i as am writing this, am fraustrated!

please i need matured advice, no insults please!

NOTE: no body should come here and preach for me! angry
i know the Bible very well, but it seems like this conji is getting outta hand undecided

advice me strictly on how to get a girl friend and get down with her! embarassed embarassed

Observing...

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Durent:
thk God.
wat school did u write da exam
u wunt even knw d skul even if i tel u cux u dnt knw all d schools in nigeria
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 26, 2015
mikron:
do the needful and leave the rest for God.
You are funny!
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 26, 2015
General3620:
u wunt even knw d skul even if i tel u cux u dnt knw all d schools in nigeria
aaah, tel me 1st bfre u start concluding na grin
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 26, 2015
Durent:
aaah, tel me 1st bfre u start concluding na grin
Federal polytechnic staff school Bida Niger state
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by mikron(m): 2:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Durent:
You are funny!
My broda how I go do na grin
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by mikron(m): 2:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Durent:
da guy is a wasted cun.t, he just joined NL today nd has already started postin nonsense undecided i'll teach him to behave online
grin grin grin
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by IamChuks(m): 2:31am On Aug 26, 2015
fraustratedfowl:
tired of that tin. it kills i swear! i need a real lady angry
Na diz kind thin dey cause all those raping.. very soon dem go hear say u don rape 9yrs girl... beta go carry Ashawo
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2015
General3620:
Federal polytechnic staff school Bida Niger state
wow, am actually a student of federal poly bida nd i know da staff primary nd secondary school very well.how comes i no know u ? undecided .did u do art or science
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Pls wts d meaning of konji
Konji in naija means dick
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Durent:
wow, am actually a student of federal poly bida nd i know da staff primary nd secondary school very well.how comes i no know u ? undecided .did u do art or science
hmm,master know evritin,so u knw all d student in staff sch?
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2015
General3620:
hmm,master know evritin,so u knw all d student in staff sch?
yes, bcuz i go there very well nd i knw almst all da staffs in staff quarters. undecided
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2015
Durent:
yes, bcuz i go there very well nd i knw almst all da staffs in staff quarters. undecided
huh! u knw d staff's too,ok watx d real name of d lecturer called "NUMBER 1"?
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2015
General3620:
huh! u knw d staff's too,ok watx d real name of d lecturer called "NUMBER 1"?
can u imagine..wat concern me wit primary school staffs? Am talkin bout da polytechnic staffs
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2015
Durent:
can u imagine..wat concern me wit primary school staffs? Am talkin bout da polytechnic staffs
he's nt a primary skul staff,he lectures at d main polytechnic and he lives in d staff quater's
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Konji in naija means dick
Ok lol finally know d meaning
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2015
General3620:
ahhh abeh oh grin
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Durent:
Dis qirl, u too ju go nd mature nd come back, u hear? undecided
Not knowing the meaning of a word
Doesnt make u mature or not lol wth r u saying grin
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2015
General3620:
he's nt a primary skul staff,he lectures at d main polytechnic and he lives in d staff quater's
Guy, i dont know him ohhh grin it depends on his dept, me am electrical... Do u knw baba oyeniyi
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Not knowing the meaning of a word
Doesnt make u mature or not lol wth r u saying grin
Any mature babe shud knw da meaning of konji, btw its not dick ohh, dat poster dey lie.. Its sexual urge, when ur pussy dey scratch u nd u need dick grin u understand?
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by ojesoj(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2015
I want to advice this guy.I was like this when I was in junior class but not anymore since am an adult now. You can't take rejections, you are so scared of The rejections response you would get from a lady you like. You don't imagine the words to woo a lady coming out of ur mouth. First start talking to girls you don't like, girls you don't have any feelings for at all it would help you break barriers of approaching women

Note that CONFIDENCE would get you any lady because all women breath on the CONFIDENCE of a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:
lol....so you being don't know before
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
lol....so you being don't know before
Haba im in uk we dont use dat word nau
How i go take know .. Even d other day had to find out the meaning of maga . cheesy
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by kannymoore(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Conji doesn't mean dick.

"Conji" means the buildup up sexual frustration of having not had sex in a long while such that the guy believes that his sperm is totally "congealed"..hence the word.."Conji"

And hey!... Goodmorning missy. wink

1 Like

Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Haba im in uk we dont use dat word nau
How i go take know .. Even d other day had to find out the meaning of maga . cheesy
No wonder you are wise......
Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2015
kannymoore:

Conji doesn't mean dick.

"Conji" means the buildup up sexual frustration of having not had sex in a long while such that the guy believes that his sperm is totally "congealed"..hence the word.."Conji"

And hey!... Goodmorning missy. wink
Morning hun lol
So dey lied to me .. Chai thanks jare
Cuz u know everytime i see topics with konji i dont comment cuz dont know wt dat means
Hope u slept well

1 Like

Re: Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2015
From your gist you want a woman that will service you and relief you of conji? Make life easy for yourself there are different levels of prostitutes find the level that will suit your needs. If you want the types that will give you the illusion of romance you might like to try runs gals that way you get to feel like you are in a relationship, get serviced and pay the chic. A win win for everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Slayqueen On Instagram Shows Off Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? / The Right Time For A Man To Rent An Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.