Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (114289 Views)

See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) / 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You / 15 Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Sarhyd(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
If your pocket is intact, she will surely do all this to have a share of it undecided
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Mylana87(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
True love start after marriage... All ds 1 is as a result of raging hormone joor. wen u start dating her everything will begin to drop 1 after d other.

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Caleycash(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mznaett:
Sh!t happensundecided

I do most of these and I see it as nothing undecided
So?
Nawa for you oo...this wan na wickedness now, wat of if the guy com they happy say one babe like me?!... abeg stop am!!!
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by tonimenia: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
All is true!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by dayodare49o: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
may thunder fire any girl who loves me. May motor kill her. Nonsense
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Mznaett: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Caleycash:
Nawa for you oo...this wan na wickedness now, wat of if the guy com they happy say one babe like me?!... abeg stop am!!!

Lolgrin
Guy,,bone that thing o
na 4d dude 2 play along b d tin natongue but e no go gree understandsad
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Blastos(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
If u dey wait make u check all dis signs first b4 u make move, d matter fit no reach ur hand again ooo... When she don dey act pass friend matter u collect clean mouth.....
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by gunnykid(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Making sense
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by MENFASHIONCLUB(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
The last time I checked, I haven't heard off a man made a billlionare by being a Master of Women Affairs undecided

Traditional Funky Etibo from 3500

www.raycom.ng/fashion
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
By trying to get your attention, she sometimes say some silly things just to get at you... Don't be offended. She just doesn't like the way she loves you but you keep ignoring her.

undecided undecided
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Missmossy(f): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol grin grin

This is too much naa cheesy
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by sule5727: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
nusta:
Love has no universal rule. Some girls can be so unpreditable. Always trade with caution!
yeah I agree with u!!!
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Missmossy(f): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol grin grin

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by smuth(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin grin well, luckily I never felt this one yet.

Love is sweet, try it and you will testify to the goodness of the lord
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Missmossy(f): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol grin grin

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Missmossy(f): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol grin grin

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
number 8... interesting
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Amosjaj(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
#teamNoLove just p*ssy
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by yarnings: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Na u talk ham
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by yarnings: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
I would have disagreed with some of ur points but since you end each of your points with "she might be ......"I Got no objection
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by phaphyz05(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Thank you jare...

Ordinary likeness should not be misconstrued as love as going beyond your bounds could be counterproductive. Some ladies are so unpredictable
that z jux da plain truth.
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by phaphyz05(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
dayodare49o:
may thunder fire any girl who loves me. May motor kill her. Nonsense
weyrey reh o
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Abdul4success(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
All this hints might not really apply in some situations, cuz ; some gals can pretend for a long time without you taking notice.
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rubish!
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by arootech: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yes i agree with you.. But some girls can be so unpredictable because they might be exhibiting some of this traits you mention above, but when you proposed or began to show them love....that is when they would begin to play their usual "hard to get tactics"....... Infact they are so mercurial and you can't just predict their characters.......
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Epatty(f): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
I disagree wit number 12.
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Epatty(f): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
arootech:
Yes i agree with you.. But some girls can be so unpredictable because they might be exhibiting some of this traits you mention above, but when you proposed or began to show them love....that is when they would begin to play their usual "hard to get tactics"....... Infact they are so mercurial and you can't just predict their characters.......
depends on d kind of character u get at a point in tym
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Supermiy: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
exthar87:
Test what
Na motor abi na engine grin grin
....something like that cheesy...
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by enitey(f): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Number 5 and 13

Funny
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by phveektor(m): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
hmmmmm! if i hear
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin grin well, luckily I never felt this one yet.
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by jabojafa(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Friendzoning things lipsrsealed
bt na man him dey tell anoda man swt drms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.