Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (114712 Views)

See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) / 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You / 15 Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by love2nicee: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2015
You are funny
ThefemaleKing:
number 15 is what I call "mumu love"
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Maamin(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2015
most of the girls commenting on this thread are very guilty of all what the OP listed that is why they are here.. grin

*Mmmmm! nice coffee*
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by ladman(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Are there really factual signs? sometimes you get all this signals only to realize that the girl just likes you ...nothing else.
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by ladman(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2015
feyilag:
I av more male frnds dan female frnds& my best friend is a guy,we av bin frnds for years,i do more dan 50%of d above& I can boldly tell u I dnt luv him romantically,d only tym I even gave it a tot was wen frnds started teasing us.i know abt his relationships& e knows mine.my boo knws him&I knw his own boo too.

if you ever gave it a thought...well there could be something there.... cool
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by danymaina: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin grin well, luckily I never felt this one yet.
. Maybe you are you just may not no
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by kennethchidi(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2015
exthar87:
A boyfriend/girlfriend or possibly someone who likes you who becomes let's say, obssesed.
okk. thanks. I need someone to b 'clingy' to me! can or will u?
*winks*
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2015
lol...nah that's bad
kennethchidi:

okk. thanks. I need someone to b 'clingy' to me! can or will u?
*winks*
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by unbeat007(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Mznaett:
Sh!t happensundecided

I do most of these and I see it as nothing undecided
So?
your type is why so many a still single. Giving us false hope tongue
Mznaett:
Sh!t happensundecided

So?
your type is why so many a still single. Giving us false hope
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by helpmydream242: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Childish assumptions is what I call these.
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by kennethchidi(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
exthar87:
lol...nah that's bad
can only b bad when d clingee doesn't recognize or fail to accept d clinger in d clingy process! *winks*
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by markchidex: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
gals nw no de send u, dey will pretend as if dey no need u instead dey will be dying in silence
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by HARDDON: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mznaett:
Sh!t happensundecided

So?

#alert! #alert! #tomboydetected!
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by predatorX: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
400billionman:
If she tells you that you are supposed to be taking care of her, she is in love with you.

This one is the commonest among Nigerian ladies. Now how do you know you are the only guy taking care of her ?

fact. Gbam!!!
And most ladies who use that line are always jobless. What they mean by taking care of them is only money. Team Working class babes cool cool cool cool
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by fearlesschicken: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Caleycash:
Nope... not all men are confused, at least I can attest that I don't belong to the confused set, well am a victim of this very post... she even went farther than what's in this post, but Lo and behold she said am just fascinating, fascinating?! and no likeness involved?, the response was yupp, I was astonished and the same time pained, definitely most of y'all are complex... please save the guy from fake hope, and don't care about him... cus you might ruin his day.

Neh we are very fine, you guys need some reorientation.Your follow guy friends do a lot of good things for you. Why don't you ask them if they are gay? If there's some 'likeness' involved? You don't of course!

Why does it become different when the opposite sex does the same?
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by fearlesschicken: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
HARDDON:

#alert! #alert! #tomboydetected!

Another ignorant guy on the loose! undecided
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by HARDDON: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
fearlesschicken:

Another ignorant guy on the loose! undecided

Needless wasting my time on some Lilliputian mind
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Zendinho(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
canalily:
Wetin concern me with grls and their fake love?
canalily:
canalily:
...no worry wen u enta one chance e go concern u...
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by jbblues24(m): 2:07am On May 26, 2019
Apostle must hear this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You by Kolawoleodukoya5(m): 2:25am On Dec 08, 2020
abeg shey naija fit do all dis one wen d guy no get.....naija babes wey shakara kill den die
naija babes 1st motto:if he doesn't talk to me,I won't talk to him
2nd motto:if they ask us out,we go shenk or abuse dem
naija babes way of life
3rd motto:play hard to get�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.