Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) (62841 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by ahizih(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2015
I will sue him if i were to be in that class

1 Like

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by ailehwise(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:
If I be the lecturer, those students don fail my course.
it will get worst when the lecturer has feeling for the girl

1 Like

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by ugbah007: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2015
The other lady flashed her own too,na wa oo.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2015
What matters most to woman in marriage is not the ring you have given her, but the dick you give her to satisfy her.
A ring cannot give any woman orgasm. And any marriage without orgasms is not worth it's salt.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by omoikea(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2015
is that how medical students in unijos dress?
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by ohimai83: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:
It was so nice for the Lecturer to have played along. I think He/she must have been informed before hand.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2015
OMG...my alma mata have started using projector in lectures......this is a huge improvement! shocked shocked cheesy wink i did not even notice it in the first picture.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by hob(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Propasals dese days sef..............[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:

My dear friend....one of the most important lessons love teaches us is the lesson of humility....the lesson of being a servant to the one you love. Indeed the highest expression of love is being a servant.

As Someone said...Greater love hath no man....than to lay down his life for others.

If laying down my life is what you need for me to prove my love to you then you go wait until the sun starts to revolve around the earth.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by tola9ja: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
adorable29:

You wey be fully baked, no fit identify ordinary past and present tense!

show me the past and present
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by 123papas(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
and her boyfriends are in the same class, and she agreed, mscheew
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by adorable29(f): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
tola9ja:

show me the past and present

You dey insult graduates yet dey fall your hand! Its half BAKED!

I know say you go blame typo now!
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by markchidex: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dats nice, but is not easy oooo
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
am worried thAt some day someone will do his in the toilet undecided
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by maxzam111: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Forget about the disruption in a learning environment. This dude on suit is a useless guy: how could she have said "No" in front of that huge class? This is the new trend of slave marriage where many girls are forced to say yes because their parents, colleagues or friends were present at the surprise proposal. I've heard of several cases where ladies said they had no choice than to say yes even though, the men's love wasn't in their hearts. For the records, This guy is dumb! and he's set himself up for the greatest deception of a lifetime.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by maxzam111: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
ahizih:
I will sue him if i were to be in that class

I bet you will grin
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
adorable29:

Naaa, I don't do tiny immature bananas!

I am more into big black plantains!

Thanks for asking tho!
manage small sweet banana, plaintans go still need frying.. should in case their is vacancy office, I meant office below, I will work perfectly under you for free.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by jaybee3(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
adorable29:

Naaa, I don't do tiny immature bananas!

I am more into big black plantains!

Thanks for asking tho!

Really?

My kinda gyal
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by tola9ja: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
adorable29:

You dey insult graduates yet dey fall your hand! Its half BAKED!

I know say you go blame typo now!

LOL am eager to convey the message that y
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by ahizih(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
maxzam111:

I bet you will grin
Honestly speaking, using his personal life to interrupt a lecture i paid for? Haba!
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Cute proposition
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2015
misspicy:
Now this proposal thing is becoming boring ...haha undecided

Ha...You jealous
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by EmmyDe25(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2015
Why be sey na for only Jos this kind thing dey happen.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by phibi: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dis dude is sha a player...
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
mke hm cum try am for my lecturer class, na dat day she jst sign 8yrs contract wit my school
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2015
adesegun121:
It happened today at the University of Jos medical school. The boyfriend of a female medical student named Chinenye Umeh disrupted a lecture to propose to her. It caused an uproar of course because this has never happened before. According to the eyes witness, the girl first ran out and the guy had to run after her and brought her to the front of the class to propose to her in front of her classmates/friends and the lecturer. It was so romantic, other students cheered. Congrats to the latest couple.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/man-disrupts-girlfriends-class-in.html

Thank your stars its not some crazy lecturers wey go tell una to.... GERARAHERE!
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Abee79(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) / Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.