Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) (62839 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by ayooyee: 12:05am On Aug 27, 2015
In front of a lecturer?? Hell NO My students can't try it
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by AlienStar: 12:06am On Aug 27, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin
So interes ted ting
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Rounakid:
Ahaah... See my man here smiley
you make enquiries about them
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Rounakid:
And he is kneeling down for her... sadsad some of this men shaa.. sadsad
what is d big deal kneeling down for whom you love with all ur heart (even b4 Chinese plus indian population) in as much she loves u back.
c'mon grow up, what other way do u want 2 express ur feelings afterall luv is uncontrollable. i once knelt down for my babe dat i luv wen she was upset dat i drag sigari... smiley. so what stops me to do so wen am askin her to love me forever?

1 Like

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by francizy(m): 12:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Can't see myself kneeling down to propose oh! Chai! No can do!!!
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by tpiander: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2015
kelvyn7:

infact I hear say some Yoruba guys dey lie down for the lady in d process as a sign of love and respect. I dnt know how true sha tongue

only a foolish Yoruba man would do that.

You prostrate for your elders, not your booty calls.

if you have nobody to respect besides your booty calls then you need Jesus Christ in your life, asap.

any booty call who a man is prostrating for, should find a good whip and use it on him.

sdm things. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by 400billionman: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Will this act keep them together in marriage ?

Commonsense..
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by johnny2gud(m): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2015
E no fit happen 4 uniport..........uniport guyz neva get tym to propose to a gal wen they neva chop mama abuja finsh
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Kumson(m): 1:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Na lve na
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 27, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:
If I be the lecturer, those students don fail my course.
terrible lecturer grin
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by MrCork: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
Romantic! cheesy

..sweery do u hav nyansh? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Bollinger(m): 1:40am On Aug 27, 2015
adesegun121:
It happened today at the University of Jos medical school. The boyfriend of a female medical student named Chinenye Umeh disrupted a lecture to propose to her. It caused an uproar of course because this has never happened before. According to the eyes witness, the girl first ran out and the guy had to run after her and brought her to the front of the class to propose to her in front of her classmates/friends and the lecturer. It was so romantic, other students cheered. Congrats to the latest couple.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/man-disrupts-girlfriends-class-in.html

So, people still live in jos. People get liver sha.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 1:43am On Aug 27, 2015
FxDuke:

discipline and dedication....great josite
Great, I want to yarn....
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by ikokrek: 1:51am On Aug 27, 2015
Wow! nice one
congrat to both
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Kirinwa: 1:54am On Aug 27, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

Hitler and Gaddafi I wouldn't expect less. I guess he took the lecturer' permission or had an understanding with him.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by funkyjms: 1:58am On Aug 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I bet she'd be on Facebook ten minutes after she said "yes" to his proposal.
Next she'd update selfies of her fingers and with her fiance locking lips.

You know what would happen next? She'd tag her immediate ex-boyfriend and his friends who were seemingly gamophobic.

My sixth sense tells me the tags are ill-intended. Something like, "Kaycee, you played me. You left me hanging and refused to define what we had. I'm happy without you though".

What I usually do? I untag myself. Good luck, sweetheart. What we had was fun while it lasted. NEXT?!smiley

On point! She'd have story to gist her man. grin grin
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:21am On Aug 27, 2015
peterovanski:
D girl accept?
No. she just stole the ring & wore it on her finger.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by SmartMugu: 3:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Rounakid:
And he is kneelinq down for her... sadsad some of this men shaa.. sadsad
Isn't it normal for men to go down on one knee to propose to a girl? How would u have done it if you were in his shoes? Standing?
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by ugoezeik(m): 3:31am On Aug 27, 2015
peterovanski:
D girl accept?
no because she is waiting for ur approval. village witch
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Is she a lecturing or receiving lecture? Nice 1 by d way.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by ayokellany: 3:49am On Aug 27, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin

So interested

So interested in what ? With your razor sharp mouth, mba.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Kentrasso(f): 3:51am On Aug 27, 2015
Why are guys on this thread beefing? angry this is what is wrong with our culture. Can't appreciate anything nice
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 27, 2015
aljharem:
Rubbish, you stop a class and disrupt the learning of others just because you want to act stu.pid and give a girl a ring. Nigerians know how to abuse privileges.

Reminds me of how Nigerians abused skinny/pencil jeans. very dum.b move
Don't mind the foól.

If na me be the lecturer ehn... angry
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by bignametweets1: 4:31am On Aug 27, 2015
For your event ushering activities contact us 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by bignametweets1: 4:40am On Aug 27, 2015
For your event ushering activities contact us 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by adorable29(f): 4:59am On Aug 27, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]no wonder we produce half bake graduate in our university [/size]

You wey be fully baked, no fit identify ordinary past and present tense!

When I say generally speaking, Naija men (most) are the least romantic species on earth, dem go say I dey lie!

The comments for here na proof.... Hehehe!

Most egocentric, abusive, unfaithful yet least romantic! Wetin una come good for sef? Yet, still believe they are God's gift to their women.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by emekaxy: 5:15am On Aug 27, 2015
adesegun121:
It happened today at the University of Jos medical school. The boyfriend of a female medical student named Chinenye Umeh disrupted a lecture to propose to her. It caused an uproar of course because this has never happened before. According to the eyes witness, the girl first ran out and the guy had to run after her and brought her to the front of the class to propose to her in front of her classmates/friends and the lecturer. It was so romantic, other students cheered. Congrats to the latest couple.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/man-disrupts-girlfriends-class-in.html

The girl on yellow top tho, sampling her own ring.

She be like "me too get my own ring ooo"

1 Like

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by graciandubuisi(f): 5:38am On Aug 27, 2015
oathman:
shmmn.... o ga oo.... i'm waiting for someone dat ll propose insyd fire.............

grin grin grin bad belle grin
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Pdizzle(m): 5:41am On Aug 27, 2015
This western culture sef, naija guys are trying. No kiss? Our ladies are not romantic, no lie
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Not in my class. Never! Education is a very serious business , your personal quirks and idiosyncrasies will never Be allowed to Disrupt my lesson.
Classroom is not a nightclub or a market - especially a medical school class.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 27, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery do u hav nyansh? undecided
No yansh ooo cheesy
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 6:32am On Aug 27, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:
i know say u get 'phd' pull him d..... U know d rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.