Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) (62852 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by kenoz(m): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Nice grin
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2015
hope she no go become lord of d ring o.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2015
adorable29:

You wey be fully baked, no fit identify ordinary past and present tense!

When I say generally speaking, Naija men (most) are the least romantic species on earth, dem go say I dey lie!

The comments for here na proof.... Hehehe!

Most egocentric, abusive, unfaithful yet least romantic! Wetin una come good for sef? Yet, still believe they are God's gift to their women.
wetin dey make dis girl dey cry?
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2015
graciandubuisi:

grin grin grin bad belle grin
mchew, that propose is an achievement?
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by DoctorTim: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2015
WailingWailer00:
This was my class
Shout-out to all graduates
Sai Unijos
You were not in that class. If you were then you'd be my junior cos we were the first set to use that lecture hall and the then newly promoted clinical students who just came to lamingo. And this was in 2010 before I wrote my finals. Identify yourself. I am Tee-i,class of 2010, what's your name? And what year did u grad?
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by UncleDeeee(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2015
If it was done at the end of the class then it's okay otherwise I can't reconcile the distraction. Medical school ain't music school!
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2015
but I graduated from unijos naw ,I know all dis people in d pix so y didn't anybody propose to me in class,lol..congratulations Umeh smileybut I graduated from unijos naw ,I know all dis people in d pix so y didn't anybody propose to me in class,lol..congratulations Umeh
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by tonimenia: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2015
Must he scatter the class just to propose?

Your answer is as good as mine!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by deor03(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2015
Kids...Why not wait till after NYSC ?
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by HenryBangs(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2015
aljharem:
Rubbish, you stop a class and disrupt the learning of others just because you want to act stu.pid and give a girl a ring. Nigerians know how to abuse privileges.

Reminds me of how Nigerians abused skinny/pencil jeans. very dum.b move

how are pencil trousers suppose to be worn
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Rounakid(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Boyooosa:

what is d big deal kneeling down for whom you love with all ur heart (even b4 Chinese plus indian population) in as much she loves u back.
c'mon grow up, what other way do u want 2 express ur feelings afterall luv is uncontrollable. i once knelt down for my babe dat i luv wen she was upset dat i drag sigari... smiley. so what stops me to do so wen am askin her to love me forever?
everyone are nt same...
As for me, i no qo kneel down propose to woman.
Na she qo kneel down while i propose... sad
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by ArodewilliamsT: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:
If I be the lecturer, those students don fail my course.

Shikenan! Na Big F dem go chop.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Vondoola: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2015
So cooool
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Gorgeous58(f): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Aikon:
Imagine the shame if the girl had said No.

In The group pic, the girl on Chinenye's left side (that girl in yellow) is using the avenue to flaunt her ring

Maybe he proposed to both girls? Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Calebosko(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Aikon:
Imagine the shame if the girl had said No.

In The group pic, the girl on Chinenye's left side (that girl in yellow) is using the avenue to flaunt her ring
lolz na true, she be like "see my own,no be only u dem dey propose to

1 Like

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Reenz25: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Man
See
Love
Awesome
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Rounakid:
everyone are nt same...
As for me, i no qo kneel down propose to woman.
Na she qo kneel down while i propose... sad
grin grin grin grin U wan bless am ni e?
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Femifresh(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2015
peterovanski:

I know it runs in your blood so no point in contradicting.

Pele...
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Tmaritas76(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2015
adesegun121:
It happened today at the University of Jos medical school. The boyfriend of a female medical student named Chinenye Umeh disrupted a lecture to propose to her. It caused an uproar of course because this has never happened before. According to the eyes witness, the girl first ran out and the guy had to run after her and brought her to the front of the class to propose to her in front of her classmates/friends and the lecturer. It was so romantic, other students cheered. Congrats to the latest couple.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/man-disrupts-girlfriends-class-in.html

awesome,singles its for your perusal
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by obontami: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2015
this guy mumu no be small
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by joe17: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I bet she'd be on Facebook ten minutes after she said "yes" to his proposal.
Next she'd update selfies of her fingers and with her fiance locking lips.

You know what would happen next? She'd tag her immediate ex-boyfriend and his friends who were seemingly gamophobic.

My sixth sense tells me the tags are ill-intended. Something like, "Kaycee, you played me. You left me hanging and refused to define what we had. I'm happy without you though".

What I usually do? I untag myself. Good luck, sweetheart. What we had was fun while it lasted. NEXT?!smiley
my oga mark, u sound like a player here o grin I hope u don't meet a killer chick grin
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by adorable29(f): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
wetin dey make dis girl dey cry?

Hehehe! But na true na!

And most of this kind of Naija guys are poverty stricken!

So I ask again, wetin dem good for?!

Abi they r jus born to f_ck!

Btw, why sensor "f_ck" in comments when they don't sensor it in monikers?

Abeg borntofuck help me ask Seun!
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by KunleBoye: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2015
angry angry angry Fire ke, you wicked no be small oooo

oathman:
shmmn.... o ga oo.... i'm waiting for someone dat ll propose insyd fire.............
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Tobium1(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Nice move done to send warning signals to niqqas chasing after her, I bet de news will float over de school for de rest of de semester
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by MrPatoh: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2015
adesegun121:
It happened today at the University of Jos medical school. The boyfriend of a female medical student named Chinenye Umeh disrupted a lecture to propose to her. It caused an uproar of course because this has never happened before. According to the eyes witness, the girl first ran out and the guy had to run after her and brought her to the front of the class to propose to her in front of her classmates/friends and the lecturer. It was so romantic, other students cheered. Congrats to the latest couple.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/man-disrupts-girlfriends-class-in.html

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Kizyte(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Rounakid:
And he is kneelinq down for her... sadsad some of this men shaa.. sadsad
Just what I've been waiting to read. Thanks. Same woman will break his heart someday.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Congrats to them.
[size=18pt]May God help them. because the same hand man uses to give a woman engagement and wedding rings he also uses later to point accusing fingers at her; hit and slap her.[/size]
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2015
[size=18pt]The best way real men propose to women. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2015
adorable29:

Hehehe! But na true na!

And most of this kind of Naija guys are poverty stricken!

So I ask again, wetin dem good for?!

Abi they r jus born to f_ck!

Btw, why sensor "f_ck" in comments when they don't sensor it in monikers?

Abeg borntofuck help me ask Seun!
if you want share of my banana, I will give it you nicely in a way you will keep coming back for more, as for censorship; leave seun out of this
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by andreernest28(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2015
GOOD MOVE MAN
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by adorable29(f): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
if you want share of my banana, I will give it you nicely in a way you will keep coming back for more, as for censorship; leave seun out of this

Naaa, I don't do tiny immature bananas!

I am more into big black plantains!

Thanks for asking tho!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.