Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

When She Says No - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says No (61151 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) / When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
They've been telling me NO all my life,it wont surprise me one bit.i wont be stupid enough to kneel or none of that romantic bullsh1t.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by loswhite(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Okestra01:

So you dont disgrace yourself in public grin
You plan to surprise a girl...lol if she refuse proposal you don surprise yourself be that o...I can't stand that kind disgrace in front of friends and well wishers. Na prevention sure pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
koppa:
[i]Just pondering on the scene at a situation like this..
Usually when a guy proposes it's usually a Yes from the lady,just imagine a situation whereby the guy proposes to his girlfriend in a public place,say a restaurant or anywhere and the girl replies No,..
Now to guys what will your reaction be like,will you still continue with the relationship,..
To girls,can you imagine yourself saying No..

If she offers some hope and in a genuine manner then I would continue cautiously although give her a bit more space and distance (also for my benefit). I would also let her know I a few weeks that I would not enjoy a second refusal so she must find a way to let me know if she wants to progress. If there I no progress in say, six months, then forget it.

If it was a straight 'NO' in the first place without any qualification on her part then forget her and also re-evaluate how could I have misread matters so much.

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by VISTIN(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
You must define each relationship, either by vocal or body language.

If the body language over the time does not move in that direction, proposing to her in a public or anywhere is like putting a square wood in a round hole.

The answer must be "NO". And because you have a wrong conception about that, just discontinue to avoid damages. Lol.
Re: When She Says No by bqlekan(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
charijee:
This is beyond surprises....something tells me you're acting all up grin
no m not.. I do joke, but I don't lie.. this is neither of the two.. M glad I actually surprised you.. grin you have nothing to worry about cheesy
Re: When She Says No by Bagwellz(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
WHAT THE FVCK angry
NOWADAYS WHO IS PROPOSING TO WHO?

YOU CAN HARDLY SEE A WOMAN TURN DOWN A PROPOSAL.

BUT IN CASE SHE DO SAY NO, WE MOVE ON WITH OUR LIFE. AFTER ALL! WE GUYS ARE GOOD IN HANDLING REJECTION .
sound it Bro!!! cheesy
Re: When She Says No by tpiander: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
koppa:
[i]Just pondering on the scene at a situation like this..

Usually when a guy proposes it's usually a Yes from the lady,just imagine a situation whereby the guy proposes to his girlfriend in a public place,say a restaurant or anywhere and the girl replies No,..

Now to guys what will your reaction be like,will you still continue with the relationship,..

To girls,can you imagine yourself saying No..

its not every proposal a woman will say yes to, same way its not every female proposal a man will say yes to.

if its meant to be , it will be, and if it isnt, it wont.

simple, move on to the next topic.

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by parpylo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:
Who told you girls dont say no...it happens all d time

I have actually seen a lady that said 'NO' thrice,until she finally said 'YES' the fourth time
to the guys marriage proposal...though what saved face for him was that the most of the proposals
werent public....orelse....

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin
Cheii? Which kind of underdeveloped baby gorilla am I training like this? You can't spell, your disses are like the types I heard in primary school, you are only helping to further embarrass yourself!

Bloody olodo rabata! Maybe if you ate some of that makeup you tend to over use while trying to hide the craters and speed bumps situated on your hideous face then maybe you could at least have become pretty on your insides!

Your childhood was filled with massive _incest, molestation, human trafficking and child rape! This is why you have grown up to become an uncouth world class _moron without a single iota of class! What does one expect from the daughter of a "keke napep driver and an idumota prostitute" if not illiteracy and public disgrace!

You _fucking _dick sucking no good clucking chicken headed, hoodrat, hoochie mama wannabe! Block headed floozie! You suck _cocks like a vaccum cleaner! Instead of you to at least try to slow your roll so that your jaw bones can heal from too much _penis action! On sundays you sweat consistently while in church due to your prostitutes guilty conscience, is that not why you are now thinking of becoming an atheist? Hmm...I dont know what your probelm is,but I'm going to bet it's really hard to pronounce. Daughter of a 1000 disease ravaged lunatics!!!!!!!
take it easy dude..behave like a man!

16 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
jazinogold:
Thats y i am insisting on proposing to my girl friend out wen we go on a boat cruise on the island! cheesy cheesy cheesy

so if she says [size=20pt]NO[/size] i will just wear her a life jacket and push her into the water shocked shocked shocked

after all she be ibo and am fulfilling the obas order grin grin grin grin

Lol, some people are too silly to be left within 50 metres of an important issue. Guy you are funny.
Re: When She Says No by ebamma(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
AdaNri1:
Personally I don't think it's a big deal. You can be in a relationship with someone and hope everything works but as it progresses you find a lot of things you don't like about the person and you're looking for a way out then [size=20pt]he pops the question![/size]

Would you blame her if [size=20pt]she says no?[/size]
saying No is a luxury reserved for a very courageous few,

Family pressure, and the fear of missing out on what might be a once in a lifetime opportunity, won't let many say the No word, even when the man might not be their definition of Mr right
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:

*yawns* is that all u got, pig?

I bet ur brain feels good as new, seeing as uve never used it. why do guys like gabbing girls with stuff that has to do with sex or sex related are u guys that lame or is that all u know lyk seriously, its getting boring and out of style. try something else and keep me entertained, coward undecided

I'd luv to leave u with one thought, buh im not quite sure u av anywhere to put it. calling u stoopid would be an insult to stoopid ppl. brainless sick retarded nincompoop. to be honest, u are a living proof that man can do without brain for a while sha grin u say I look ugly, skinny and whatnot... buh can u do me a huge favor, upload ur mother(if u got any) or sister's PUC, and let's compare grin mad dog wey hunger and poverty don use play football. demented bipolar orangutan from the forest. scabby slobby pig-faced bovine specimen. product of a gangrape.

ugly bastard. castrated mentally distorted nimrod. akpansi. mammywater pikin. old black dirty hairy-azzed gay. village champion. useless piece of nothing. I can see u take after ur father(or should I say fathers ) in the book department grin thin-lipped poltron shocked worthless scumbag. u so ugly I'd marry a gorilla instead of u(no kidding) shiiiity cross-eyed sickler ^^ what a pussssy grin needle-diicked self-servicer. no girl agrees to fvck u cos ur face alone can cause high temperature. jerk. ugly toad. foolish fat fvcking fool jx like ur thousand fathers. shiiithead.

9 Likes

Re: When She Says No by tpiander: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
parpylo:

I have actually seen a lady that said 'NO' thrice,until she finally said 'YES' the fourth time
to the guys marriage proposal...though what saved face for him was that the most of the proposals
werent public....orelse....

yeah right.
Re: When She Says No by dollarlander: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
so girls are too desperate go say no to a marriage proposal dat when they say no, it bkums a huge deal? undecided

I seriously dnt know wat guys want!!??! when a girl is urging them into marriage, they say we too desperate! when we nt ready to marry them or tell them no, they say we too proud! wat do u guys want from us??!?

I decided to stay away from commenting on your posts many months ago. But why is it that people usually have issues with you when you post. I think u must have read peoples comments about your post here.

Eroticangelina nawa for u o. Hope u are married, if you are not just say yes to the next available marriage proposal because I can't understand you anymore o.

And actually, I kinda like you. I was just being funny about the efight I put up with u last time, I didn't really mean it.

We will meet sometimes someday and we will talk things over. I know you are not what people presume you really are. You must be a clean girl you said you are.

And if u don't mind let's kick off dating from here. Next time we will exchange email address and then from private email to phone numbers. So that the gladiators here won't put sand into our talks. I'm toasting you o. Lol.

18 Likes

Re: When She Says No by holluwai(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
There is a mutual attraction btw these two.... grin

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Leonyluiz(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

not all women av the same goal in their relationship. so if he ask me to marry him when I'm jx lyk 19yrz, I should say yes undecided mtchew

What is this one saying gaann.. Ah! How person go propose to you when you're that young unless you been pushing it... You just dey read dictionary dey insult person... Ahh!!! That "crack" must be a strong one... I hail thee @funlord

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by holusormi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

*yawns* is that all u got, pig?

I bet ur brain feels good as new, seeing as uve never used it. why do guys like gabbing girls with stuff that has to do with sex or sex related are u guys that lame or is that all u know lyk seriously, its getting boring and out of style. try something else and keep me entertained, coward undecided

I'd luv to leave u with one thought, buh im not quite sure u av anywhere to put it. calling u stoopid would be an insult to stoopid ppl. brainless sick retarded nincompoop. to be honest, u are a living proof that man can do without brain for a while sha grin u say I look ugly, skinny and whatnot... buh can u do me a huge favor, upload ur mother(if u got any) or sister's PUC, and let's compare grin mad dog wey hunger and poverty don use play football. demented bipolar orangutan from the forest. scabby slobby pig-faced bovine specimen. product of a gangrape.

ugly bastard. castrated mentally distorted nimrod. akpansi. mammywater pikin. old black dirty hairy-azzed gay. village champion. useless piece of nothing. I can see u take after ur father(or should I say fathers ) in the book department grin thin-lipped poltron shocked worthless scumbag. u so ugly I'd marry a gorilla instead of u(no kidding) shiiiity cross-eyed sickler ^^ what a pussssy grin needle-diicked self-servicer. no girl agrees to fvck u cos ur face alone can cause high temperature. jerk. ugly toad. foolish fat fvcking fool jx like ur thousand fathers. shiiithead.

You have been gutted from bow to stem, do the Honourable thing babe, lick your wounds and run away with your tail between your legs undecided

@funlord has taken you the cleaners , he did it before , he is doing it right now as I type , he will do it again... Run now that you can still run!! grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When She Says No by charijee(f): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

...interesting turn of events......very interesting indeed smiley

*disappears*
I know where to get you grin

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Dinhodinho(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Truth Of The Matter

Re: When She Says No by experimentist: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
so girls are too desperate go say no to a marriage proposal dat when they say no, it bkums a huge deal? undecided

I seriously dnt know wat guys want!!??! when a girl is urging them into marriage, they say we too desperate! when we nt ready to marry them or tell them no, they say we too proud! wat do u guys want from us??!?
just gimmie the P and forget bout the Y
Re: When She Says No by ifeanyija(m): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

What is dis one saying? Are u the one to propose or the guy? Will u tell a guy wen to propose? Abeg sleep

10 Likes

Re: When She Says No by UnimkeAk(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Out of point!

17 Likes

Re: When She Says No by sparkwil(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

...interesting turn of events......very interesting indeed smiley

*disappears*

To reappear in d bottom of d Indian ocean angry

Na joke I dey grin
Re: When She Says No by activelyA(f): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Youngpo413:
They can't say NO cos ladies knows that guys are doing them a great favour and if they miss that opportunity,they may have to wait for another 10 years.
Are you kidding me...
What exactly is your statement supposed to mean
U feel women are doing you a favour
Oh gosh!!!
The woman that is gonna say yes to you is in REALLY DEEP SHIT
no offense intended
Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Move on! But you as a guy is supposed to know if your girl is ready to settle down before proposing.
Re: When She Says No by bismick(f): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Youngpo413:
They can't say NO cos ladies knows that guys are doing them a great favour and if they miss that opportunity,they may have to wait for another 10 years.
you can only tell that to ladiies who doesn't treasure themselves.even,the bible confirms it.it says whosoever find a wife finds favour in the sight of the lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by gabpaul: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Punanny.. wink
Re: When She Says No by megawax8: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:

What is all this siberian jargon that you are typing? Ha ha ha! Any similarity between you and a human being is purely coincidental! I just took a look at your picture to be sure I was trading barbs with a human being and I regretted it instantly! Why do you have a face that looks like a slapped arse?

Your so dumb that I'm sure The smartest thing ever to come out of that your cancerous mouth was a _penis. See make up looking like war paint all over your face? Your makeup looks like it was applied with a shotgun

Plus you look as skinny as shaka zulus spear! Do your parents feed you at all? I'm sure if I fed you a piece of meat now people would think that you were 9 months pregnant! Hopeless dumb, inconsequential, disease ravaged, local _idiot feeling fly!

funlord:
grin
Cheii? Which kind of underdeveloped baby gorilla am I training like this? You can't spell, your disses are like the types I heard in primary school, you are only helping to further embarrass yourself!

Bloody olodo rabata! Maybe if you ate some of that makeup you tend to over use while trying to hide the craters and speed bumps situated on your hideous face then maybe you could at least have become pretty on your insides!

Your childhood was filled with massive _incest, molestation, human trafficking and child rape! This is why you have grown up to become an uncouth world class _moron without a single iota of class! What does one expect from the daughter of a "keke napep driver and an idumota prostitute" if not illiteracy and public disgrace!

You _fucking _dick sucking no good clucking chicken headed, hoodrat, hoochie mama wannabe! Block headed floozie! You suck _cocks like a vaccum cleaner! Instead of you to at least try to slow your roll so that your jaw bones can heal from too much _penis action! On sundays you sweat consistently while in church due to your prostitutes guilty conscience, is that not why you are now thinking of becoming an atheist? Hmm...I dont know what your probelm is,but I'm going to bet it's really hard to pronounce. Daughter of a 1000 disease ravaged lunatics!!!!!!!

This guy is mean shaaa! grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Youngpo413:
grin grin grin grin 10 YEARS INTERVAL BEFORE ANOTHER PROPOSAL grin grin

BEFORE THE GUY SAY "WILL YOU" THAT'S WHEN YOU WILL SEE HER SAY YES YES YES AND MOR YES PLUS ANOTHER YES grin

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by tpiander: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Move on! But you as a guy is supposed to know if your girl is ready to settle down before proposing.
Re: When She Says No by charijee(f): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
bqlekan:
no m not.. I do joke, but I don't lie.. this is neither of the two.. M glad I actually surprised you.. grin you have nothing to worry about cheesy
Indeed, you actually did smiley
How far did you go? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.