Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

When She Says No - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says No (61170 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) / When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says No by 0lushola(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
they are the reason why women of this generation choose to be single. I tell u men are the cos of women fighting for freedom, they always think that they are the ones that make the sun rise and set everyday.
REALLY? u fink so? mehn lemme n0t put my own.. i reserve ma c0mmentz 4 nw.
Re: When She Says No by TheHeGoat: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:

u are very sick cos I never applied for a proposal from u and I didn't mention ur name anywhere in my comment.

Again, u prefer goats to girls cos u r a goat.

I don't like abusing people I barely know, I wud have abused u very well but I don't know u.
I said shut up, you deucedly licentious dingleberry! This is no battle of wits between you and me. I never pick on unarmed females. angry Look here, you're not worth the least of my she-goats so why would I want you anyway?
I only said I'd propose to you in a public toilet so the flies and cockroaches can bear us witness.

6 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Achilies(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
funlord:

What is all this siberian jargon that you are typing? Ha ha ha! Any similarity between you and a human being is purely coincidental! I just took a look at your picture to be sure I was trading barbs with a human being and I regretted it instantly! Why do you have a face that looks like a slapped arse?

Your so dumb that I'm sure The smartest thing ever to come out of that your cancerous mouth was a _penis. See make up looking like war paint all over your face? Your makeup looks like it was applied with a shotgun

Plus you look as skinny as shaka zulus spear! Do your parents feed you at all? I'm sure if I fed you a piece of meat now people would think that you were 9 months pregnant! Hopeless dumb, inconsequential, disease ravaged, local _idiot feeling fly!

Funlord abeg no fex again biko.
Forgive her... Na this kind talk the make some pipul kommit succiding.

7 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
omoharry:
If they have all been telling you No all your life then maybe you should check within and see where the problem lies.

The problem is African girls,they are too shallow minded for me

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by pheyikemi: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

Biggie...."Nna men Pac, wetin this _stupid OLODOANGELINA still wan yarn wey my nigga funlord don bury am finish?" .... 2pac..."Men biggie even me self the shame for the olosho! Abeg ASHIEGELA! Puta from here jare! your papa left balls!".....
Knock! Knock!! Hi, actually,I got curious and had to check out ur pics when I saw d word "ugly baboon", I thot you were a real baboon cheesy cheesy. You look way too cool(except for d gun) to be the one who typed all those stuffz, she's just a lady u know, biko show some love, you're the man, let's forgive and forget grin grin. Thanks in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

*yawns* is that all u got, pig?

I bet ur brain feels good as new, seeing as uve never used it. why do guys like gabbing girls with stuff that has to do with sex or sex related are u guys that lame or is that all u know lyk seriously, its getting boring and out of style. try something else and keep me entertained, coward undecided

I'd luv to leave u with one thought, buh im not quite sure u av anywhere to put it. calling u stoopid would be an insult to stoopid ppl. brainless sick retarded nincompoop. to be honest, u are a living proof that man can do without brain for a while sha grin u say I look ugly, skinny and whatnot... buh can u do me a huge favor, upload ur mother(if u got any) or sister's PUC, and let's compare grin mad dog wey hunger and poverty don use play football. demented bipolar orangutan from the forest. scabby slobby pig-faced bovine specimen. product of a gangrape.

ugly bastard. castrated mentally distorted nimrod. akpansi. mammywater pikin. old black dirty hairy-azzed gay. village champion. useless piece of nothing. I can see u take after ur father(or should I say fathers ) in the book department grin thin-lipped poltron shocked worthless scumbag. u so ugly I'd marry a gorilla instead of u(no kidding) shiiiity cross-eyed sickler ^^ what a pussssy grin needle-diicked self-servicer. no girl agrees to fvck u cos ur face alone can cause high temperature. jerk. ugly toad. foolish fat fvcking fool jx like ur thousand fathers. shiiithead.
Over Wicked! Over Wicked! Over Wicked! Wicked!
Re: When She Says No by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
E-fights everywhere. Not a sign of maturity for both parties at all .

That being said, not all ladies wanna say "yes" - they have their reasons.

A lot of ladies say "yes" due to desperation and pressure: I've discovered that about 80% ladies do not sincerely "Love" the man they got married to at first, but if the man does a good job, she.may come to like him as her husband.

I was shocked when a female relationship counselor told me that's the actual truth - that most ladies don't love the man they got married to at first.

Finally, I won't say a lady should say "Yes", but I'll like the lady to consider this...
1. It's in public
2. It takes a lot of guts for a guy to do it (I love my fiance but I can't to it inpublic - nnot because she'll say "No" grin )
3. People are gonna tag the lady "heartless" if she says "No" publicly
4. If the guy is such an emotional one, don't be shocked when you hear he attempted "suicide"

At the end of it all, I think its safe and sane to say a "Yes" publicly and tell him "No" privately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by sage2(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

keep on showcasing ur stuupidity.

after one unlucky woman will go and marry this one undecided mtchew.
prostitutes are available 24/7 sire smiley nonsense.

And the prostitutes are not women, right? You come across as someone who has been jilted by a lot of guys. You exudes so much bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says No by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheHeGoat:

I said shut up, you deucedly licentious dingleberry! This is no battle of wits between you and me. I never pick on an unarmed females. angry Look here, you're not worth the least of my she-goats so why would I want you anyway?
I only said I'd propose to you in a public toilet so the flies and cockroaches can bear us witness.

King of goats. Have fun with ur goats I won't respond to u cos I can see u are a demented dog.
Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
holusormi:

You have been gutted from bow to stem, do the Honourable thing babe, lick your wounds and run away with your tail between your legs undecided

@funlord has taken you the cleaners , he did it before , he is doing it right now as I type , he will do it again... Run now that you can still run!! grin
I disagree with you bro. EroticAngelina has put up a good fight. It's just a case of funlord having too many fans and likes from the male folks which makes it seem as if he has won. If you ask me it's still a tie.

4 Likes

Re: When She Says No by alexinfinity(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lol and who r u to advice me?? FYI, I don't read his lame insults cos I don't got time, and if u must know, his insults dnt affect me one bit... well cos I dnt read jargons. and my life online z different from my real life. I'm having fun, I ain't taking nothing seriously here. will anybody kill me? when he z tired, he will go back to his farm.

I dnt regret anything I do here cos this z jx a forum. if u think I take things seriously here, then u seriously need to be checked in the head(no offense). I confidently put my pic cos I'm nt lyk some imposters who don't upload theirs either bkus of the ugliness or maybe bkus they are hiding something. we will diss each other, and soon forget it. then paradventure, we meet again, we dis again. so pls calm ur titles and stop acting lyk a scardy cat undecided

gosh.

having fun? Jeez ur definition of fun needs a second degree! Anyway carry on with the "fun"

8 Likes

Re: When She Says No by flawlessT(f): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√
Dat is why I no fit forget vex money anywhr I go
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
sage2:

And the prostitutes are not women, right? You come across as someone who has been jilted by a lot of guys. You exudes so much bitterness.

what z this one saying abeg ur a real loser for taking online stuff seriously gosh.
Re: When She Says No by vulpeslopez(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Guys,keep voting o.....next is
The hegoat vs MISSCONGENIALITY loading.......*rushes to get Popcorn and orijin*

8 Likes

Re: When She Says No by 0lushola(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
vulpeslopez:
see the subtitle gan sef.. lwtmb4 here

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by TheHeGoat: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:

King of goats. Have fun with ur goats I won't respond to u cos I can see u are a demented dog.
Oh, won't you just shut up, you grievously reprehensible nose picker! Why are you boiling over a common topic on a public forum? angry You're so ugly you wouldn't need costumes for Halloween. That's what thing you have in perfection...ugliness! Your jaw is shifting to the left, so I suggest you get a facelift. Whatever is eating you up must be suffering terribly cos the sight of you can make a man throw up his intestines. My goats look a lot better! angry

7 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
koppa:
[i]Just pondering on the scene at a situation like this..

Usually when a guy proposes it's usually a Yes from the lady,just imagine a situation whereby the guy proposes to his girlfriend in a public place,say a restaurant or anywhere and the girl replies No,..

Now to guys what will your reaction be like,will you still continue with the relationship,..

To girls,can you imagine yourself saying No..

For me, it's gonna be total humiliation and I don't wish to experience that.

There's no point to go ahead with the relationship.

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by peterswagg(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lol and who r u to advice me?? FYI, I don't read his lame insults cos I don't got time, and if u must know, his insults dnt affect me one bit... well cos I dnt read jargons. and my life online z different from my real life. I'm having fun, I ain't taking nothing seriously here. will anybody kill me? when he z tired, he will go back to his farm.

I dnt regret anything I do here cos this z jx a forum. if u think I take things seriously here, then u seriously need to be checked in the head(no offense). I confidently put my pic cos I'm nt lyk some imposters who don't upload theirs either bkus of the ugliness or maybe bkus they are hiding something. we will diss each other, and soon forget it. then paradventure, we meet again, we dis again. so pls calm ur titles and stop acting lyk a scardy cat undecided

gosh.
whether it pain you or not all am seeing here is drake (funlord) and meek mill (lina)fight .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheHeGoat:

I said shut up, you deucedly licentious dingleberry! This is no battle of wits between you and me. I never pick on unarmed females. angry Look here, you're not worth the least of my she-goats so why would I want you anyway?
Hmmmm. Another e-fight is gearing up. Anyway, Wicked!

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by falconey(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
flawlessT:
Dat is why I no fit forget vex money anywhr I go

the money wey him give you.
Re: When She Says No by XavierBlue(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
so girls are too desperate go say no to a marriage proposal dat when they say no, it bkums a huge deal? undecided

I seriously dnt know wat guys want!!??! when a girl is urging them into marriage, they say we too desperate! when we nt ready to marry them or tell them no, they say we too proud! wat do u guys want from us??!?
your ass must be jealous of this shii you spewed.
I sincere pity to those dipstick fellows who liked that balderdash post of yours birthed from the root of vacuity, they must be exactly your calibre.

XavierBlue

4 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Sanchez01: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Some ladies and lack of decorum sha. Imagine trading insults and then they say it's not who they are in real life.

To the topic, I think some guys are only silly to believe that all girls want to settle down with money. A guy may be wealthy but never a lady's choice for several reasons.

1. Possibly not the 'gist' type. An average girl talks and they want a good listener.

2. He is not overly mature. Though he has the money but not really mature enough to handle certain decisions.

3. Short sightedness. A guy may be wealthy but short-sighted. It's not all about his money.

4. Understanding. Most people in relationships today don't understand themselves. Though love may be present and good enough to start a relationship, understanding keeps it going.

And as a.guy, if I get turned down, I'd find out where I fall short or what she hates about me. If it's a general-positive, perhaps I would work on myself, move on and create a better me.

@funlord, e don do, abeg!

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Wic...
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

Biggie...."Nna men Pac, wetin this _stupid OLODOANGELINA still wan yarn wey my nigga funlord don bury am finish?" .... 2pac..."Men biggie even me self the shame for the olosho! Abeg ASHIEGELA! Puta from here jare! your papa left balls!".....

are u tire homeless son of a IndecentStar ^^
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

are u tired homeless son of a IndecentStar ^^
Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
vulpeslopez:
Seconded!
Re: When She Says No by GentleMimi: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Looooool! Just one question was asked, and this place gets flooded with saliva and shiiit. Una no get work, yabbing each other like market women. Boring piece of shiit, Nairaland don kpai. Where is caseless, Lagunna/laguna the iguana?

But on a more serious note, I don't see why dudes bin dey die on top Angela comment. Na her opinion, why guys wan commit suicide?

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
charijee:
I know I know cool

Till then smiley
Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheHeGoat:

Oh, won't you just shut up, you grievously reprehensible nose picker! Why are you boiling over a common topic on a public forum? angry You're so ugly you wouldn't need costumes for Halloween. That's what thing you have in perfection...ugliness! Your jaw is shifting to the left, so I suggest you get a facelift. Whatever is eating you up must be suffering terribly cos the sight of you can make a man throw up his intestines. My goats look a lot better! angry
Wicked! Wicked!
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
XavierBlue:
your ass must be jealous of this shii you spewed.
I sincere pity to those dipstick fellows who liked that balderdash post of yours birthed from the root of vacuity, they must be exactly your calibre.

XavierBlue

is that poem with confusing sentence arrangement of urs for me worthless bastard. go and keep on fvcking ur sis. illiterate lol
Re: When She Says No by flawlessT(f): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]√
Maybe or maybe not,d most important fin be say I done parkage d money keep incase of any funny play
Re: When She Says No by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

any similarities btwn u and a human being z utter coincidence. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.