Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

When She Says No - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says No (61076 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) / When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says No by tivta(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
peterswagg:
Even the small girl (orangutan)knows funlord is the better disser.....#funlord floors erotic....bloggers go love this
lol.
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
cool

"IDIOTIC EROTICANGELA"! See your saving mention here oh! You better send ladyboss1 a thank you note and a present soon or else! Lmfao! Shalom mong!

Thanks pls infact one of the comment u gave is enough .. smiley

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by OG1BABY(f): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
What is ds 1 saying undecided undecided

Would u date a guy U can't marry undecided

Is it all girls you dated that you get married to? undecided
Re: When She Says No by Vikkie14: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Funlord, u be Badt Badt Badt Guy. Ur mouth is sharp like a razor.
I must follow this thread for future reference.

You guys made my day. I was so angry with someone here and in my anger, i open NL and lo and behold, i stumbled upon this thread and am no more angry coz i don laff tire.

New Words To Take Note

Funlord: You suck _cocks like a vaccum cleaner!

Funlord: Maybe if you ate some of that makeup you tend to over use while trying to hide the craters and speed bumps situated on your hideous face.

EroticAngelina: clumsy three-eyed klutz.silly gay cockshiner.

Funlord: your slipper looking breasts to make up for your factory fitted _stupidity.

EroticAngelina: foolish bottled-shaped-headed madman!

EroticAngelina: broke wayward, dizzy-eyed son of a Snake. useless walking disaster.

Funlord: your brain its nothing more than a decoration!

EroticAngelina: u are nuttier than a squirrel's turd.

Funlord: Why do you have a face that looks like a slapped arse?

Funlord: See "make up" looking like war paint all over your face? Your makeup looks like it was applied with a shotgun.

EroticAngelina: no girl agrees to fvck u cos ur face alone can cause high temperature.

Funlord: plus you look as skinny as shaka zulus spear!

EroticAngelina: the only thing positive abt u is ur HIV status.

EroticAngelina: why don't u check up on olx, to see if they got a life for sale.

Funlord: You can't chew my kind of prime ribbed beef yet, but you can slobber balls, suck _shit stained cocks that have just exited your anus, and guzzle more _sperm than the fuel tank of a hummer getting filled up with petrol!

Funlord: "a _retarded _bitch, that had previously been raped by a bunch of teenage gorillas deep in the jungles of the congo".

Funlord: what would come out of the birth cavity of a donkey that successfully had a _threesome with an orangutan and an elephant!

You can rate them NOW. Watch Out for the New Movie: EroticLord: Western Condor.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When She Says No by dayleke: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Haba!!!
On top of the OP's question or something else?
Na wa o.....
Pls,e don do o.
Re: When She Says No by Teryfik(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina is surely among d top 5 shameless homo-sapiens 2 ever grace this world

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by timm1990(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
All thanks 2 Funlord and eroticangelina.......u dude made my evening, sorry my dayyyyy ;DAll thanks 2 Funlord and erotic angelina.......u dude made my evening, sorry my dayyyyy......so when are u guys getting married, I will like to withness it
Re: When She Says No by tartarus(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Youngpo413:
They can't say NO cos ladies knows that guys are doing them a great favour and if they miss that opportunity,they may have to wait for another 10 years.

This is very dumb actually. a lady leaves her family, spends the rest of her life with u, bears your name and gives birth to your children. Women are doing US a favour not the other way around. Nonsense!! I'm disgusted. You're probably going to get married to a slave with that mentality of yours. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by flowjoe: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:

What is all this siberian jargon that you are typing? Ha ha ha! Any similarity between you and a human being is purely coincidental! I just took a look at your picture to be sure I was trading barbs with a human being and I regretted it instantly! Why do you have a face that looks like a slapped arse?

Your so dumb that I'm sure The smartest thing ever to come out of that your cancerous mouth was a _penis. See make up looking like war paint all over your face? Your makeup looks like it was applied with a shotgun

Plus you look as skinny as shaka zulus spear! Do your parents feed you at all? I'm sure if I fed you a piece of meat now people would think that you were 9 months pregnant! Hopeless dumb, inconsequential, disease ravaged, local _idiot feeling fly!
Bros I dey feel u die jare! No woman wrapping like some other NL dudes, spit on that b!tch like a snake
She's a troubled ninny going from one thread to another spewing trash, hustling.i for Internet acknowledgement *fist bump*

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
vulpeslopez:
Guys,keep voting o.....next is
The hegoat vs MISSCONGENIALITY loading.......*rushes to get Popcorn and orijin*
please am interested in the popcorn and orijin, I want to see d end of dis movie

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by predatorX: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
only an idiot proposes to a lady and gets a "NO". That's because she was ne'er yours in the first place.
When babe never sabi all my family members them and me hers. when she never ask about/show interest in my family history and me hers too. when other men still dey call am for phone for your presence and she dey form Oprah Winfrey business woman, dey cozy up to their calls. when we never test-run living together for at least a week or two to understand our tolerance for each other. And most especially when she dey hopelessly jobless, wetin wan bring about proposal.

We are just comforting each others needs datzall grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When She Says No by predatorX: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
timm1990:
All thanks 2 Funlord and eroticangelina.......u dude made my evening, sorry my dayyyyy ;DAll thanks 2 Funlord and erotic angelina.......u dude made my evening, sorry my dayyyyy......so when are u guys getting married, I will like to withness it

you want honeymoon love-making to involve Daggers, bayonets, shuriken stars, chainsaws, samurai swords and machine-guns!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When She Says No by Calebosko(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
peeparty:

seconded
thirded
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:

Since you don't know when to shut up that your condom filled mouth let me help you close it! Now let me put to bed this daughter a of "a _retarded _bitch, that had previously been raped by a bunch of teenage gorillas deep in the jungles of the congo" before she was able to _shit out this "half ape, half kidult, half hobbit and fully developed mong called "ANGELWHORE" that if not for the providence that I have to display as your LORD, I would never have had to reply to your random psychotic rants!

Normally I discard the mentions of "scuzzy dullards" like yourself similar to how your father discards the "HIV2 tainted condoms the unfortunate man has to make use of whenever he has to engage in sexual relations with that pitiful creature that shares the same exact type of d.n.a with "Gollum from the lord of the rings" that he refers to as his wife and you refer to as mummy in a dustbin!"

Nno one cares about the opinions of a "world class fool such as YOURSELF, who looks like what would come out of the birth cavity of a donkey that successfully had a _threesome with an orangutan and an elephant! You are mentally unstable and have a bi-polar state of mind, but I really wish you could open a thread and explain to us once and for all what really crawled up your anus apart from "random _penises", and died in your belly that has turned a formerly "happy go lucky little female ape" into a "Dirty, Dyslexic, Scuzzy, Asexual, Abstemious Piglet!"

All your rant like posts are filled with hotch potch rhetoric, hooey based assertions and empty logic! No creativity whatsoever! I've seen roadkill on highways with more charisma than you! Your mentions are always just like a little piece of rectal discharge and you lack the capacity to ruminate over why your existence is such a distorted mess! Unfortunately for you, now you have met your LORD, and I have decided to teach your ass a lesson in vitriol and ensure you shall forever remain tagged as a loser at the zero sum game that I am currently playing with your NL destiny!

I have destroyed your credibility, pride and self seeking ego all in one fell swoop leaving you looking like a school of fish suddenly caught and confused by an unexpected maelstrom by the elegant and pristine flow of my harsh but true words via my keypad dexterity

I've seen your types all through history, Oh yes! Your cursed species are familiar to me! We refer to you and your families kind as the "demagogues, quislings and traitors of society, although not all hope is lost for you,because your type can easily be salvaged! What you really require is a "personality transplant."

Ultimately what can one expect from a "GLORIFIED CHIBOK BABE" who mtn, glo,etisalat and airtel has given a chance to mix with reasonble members of society if not embarrassment! I know you had a turbulent childhood, filled with sexual molestation, numerous suicide attempts, and many pathetic spells in mental and penal institutions!" This is why you now suffer from full mental deterioration! Your "keyboard babarity" must be also as a result of the fact that you were deprived of proper care and affection at the dingy cave you called home as "a child and even now as a fully grown animal"! In addition to your parents, I really also feel bad for your brothers or sisters, because If I had a sister like YOU, I would have put myself up for adoption long ago! Now swerve outta my lane you skank! I have regrets that have lasted longer then YOU! You are nothing but a Classical _IDIOT and a professional HAG!
now am dead.... dis bros u bad ooo

3 Likes

Re: When She Says No by timm1990(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Funlord!!! You may nt believe me if I say I'm in love with you, we need nigga like you to handle more bitches here.....more elbow greese

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by predatorX: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
tartarus:

This is very dumb actually. a lady leaves her family, spends the rest of her life with u, bears your name and gives birth to your children. Women are doing US a favour not the other way around. Nonsense!! I'm disgusted. You're probably going to get married to a slave with that mentality of yours. undecided

Now when you put up all those reasons as a defence for feminine independence and rights, you are inadvertently promoting the gay's cause
incase you don't know, ladies are gradually becoming rebellious in every one of those actions you hold up as a sacrifice.
Women leave their parent's house but bring-in all siblings and relatives to the dudes house and we don't complain. Actually importing her parent home to her hubby's home.
Spending the rest of her life with you is no longer like walt disney anymore. Na una dey divorce pass for naija.
una no dey bear man name again. As of lately, women are now retaining their names.
children matter....................hmmmn, make i rest
Re: When She Says No by Dindondin(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
omoharry:
No.. guys are confuse and they don't appreciate real love when they see it..they would rather see it as desperation..girls stopped being nice and loving when guys became too paranoid and obsessed over their bachelor-hood.
Ok, I ll say it's BTW both sex. But I noticed that young girls nowadays v lots of things that distracts them
Re: When She Says No by lifezone247(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
I just wanna be the last to comment on dis thread. I'm highly entertained.
Re: When She Says No by tosyne2much(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:

What is all this siberian jargon that you are typing? Ha ha ha! Any similarity between you and a human being is purely coincidental! I just took a look at your picture to be sure I was trading barbs with a human being and I regretted it instantly! Why do you have a face that looks like a slapped arse?

Your so dumb that I'm sure The smartest thing ever to come out of that your cancerous mouth was a _penis. See make up looking like war paint all over your face? Your makeup looks like it was applied with a shotgun

Plus you look as skinny as shaka zulus spear! Do your parents feed you at all? I'm sure if I fed you a piece of meat now people would think that you were 9 months pregnant! Hopeless dumb, inconsequential, disease ravaged, local _idiot feeling fly!
Abeg take am easy ooooo cool
Re: When She Says No by oochi123(f): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Hmmmm. Another e-fight is gearing up. Anyway, Wicked!
hahahaha.na u wicked o.u sef
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
GentleMimi:
Looooool! Just one question was asked, and this place gets flooded with saliva and shiiit. Una no get work, yabbing each other like market women. Boring piece of shiit, Nairaland don kpai. Where is caseless, Lagunna/laguna the iguana?

But on a more serious note, I don't see why dudes bin dey die on top Angela comment. Na her opinion, why guys wan commit suicide?

undecided

Tufia!
Re: When She Says No by oochi123(f): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:

Since you don't know when to shut up that your condom filled mouth let me help you close it! Now let me put to bed this daughter a of "a _retarded _bitch, that had previously been raped by a bunch of teenage gorillas deep in the jungles of the congo" before she was able to _shit out this "half ape, half kidult, half hobbit and fully developed mong called "ANGELWHORE" that if not for the providence that I have to display as your LORD, I would never have had to reply to your random psychotic rants!

Normally I discard the mentions of "scuzzy dullards" like yourself similar to how your father discards the "HIV2 tainted condoms the unfortunate man has to make use of whenever he has to engage in sexual relations with that pitiful creature that shares the same exact type of d.n.a with "Gollum from the lord of the rings" that he refers to as his wife and you refer to as mummy in a dustbin!"

Nno one cares about the opinions of a "world class fool such as YOURSELF, who looks like what would come out of the birth cavity of a donkey that successfully had a _threesome with an orangutan and an elephant! You are mentally unstable and have a bi-polar state of mind, but I really wish you could open a thread and explain to us once and for all what really crawled up your anus apart from "random _penises", and died in your belly that has turned a formerly "happy go lucky little female ape" into a "Dirty, Dyslexic, Scuzzy, Asexual, Abstemious Piglet!"

All your rant like posts are filled with hotch potch rhetoric, hooey based assertions and empty logic! No creativity whatsoever! I've seen roadkill on highways with more charisma than you! Your mentions are always just like a little piece of rectal discharge and you lack the capacity to ruminate over why your existence is such a distorted mess! Unfortunately for you, now you have met your LORD, and I have decided to teach your ass a lesson in vitriol and ensure you shall forever remain tagged as a loser at the zero sum game that I am currently playing with your NL destiny!

I have destroyed your credibility, pride and self seeking ego all in one fell swoop leaving you looking like a school of fish suddenly caught and confused by an unexpected maelstrom by the elegant and pristine flow of my harsh but true words via my keypad dexterity

I've seen your types all through history, Oh yes! Your cursed species are familiar to me! We refer to you and your families kind as the "demagogues, quislings and traitors of society, although not all hope is lost for you,because your type can easily be salvaged! What you really require is a "personality transplant."

Ultimately what can one expect from a "GLORIFIED CHIBOK BABE" who mtn, glo,etisalat and airtel has given a chance to mix with reasonble members of society if not embarrassment! I know you had a turbulent childhood, filled with sexual molestation, numerous suicide attempts, and many pathetic spells in mental and penal institutions!" This is why you now suffer from full mental deterioration! Your "keyboard babarity" must be also as a result of the fact that you were deprived of proper care and affection at the dingy cave you called home as "a child and even now as a fully grown animal"! In addition to your parents, I really also feel bad for your brothers or sisters, because If I had a sister like YOU, I would have put myself up for adoption long ago! Now swerve outta my lane you skank! I have regrets that have lasted longer then YOU! You are nothing but a Classical _IDIOT and a professional HAG!
haba! Funlord! Its ok. This. World is a very small place n help can come frm anywhere.I also had a quarrel wit a guy on nairaland.dat was de first n last.some of us uploaded our pix here.so dats de more reason we shld nt fight.pls be a man n ignore her.

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Mcaise: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
koppa:
[i]Just pondering on the scene at a situation like this..

Usually when a guy proposes it's usually a Yes from the lady,just imagine a situation whereby the guy proposes to his girlfriend in a public place,say a restaurant or anywhere and the girl replies No,..

Now to guys what will your reaction be like,will you still continue with the relationship,..

To girls,can you imagine yourself saying No..

Say Yes first then take him to the corner and say. 'R u out of ur mind?'

Simply play to the gallery

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by goodgate: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sorry for intruding but you are getting it wrong,granted,none is perfect but your write up was way out of this world,it wasnt really composed well,think that is why, just read what you post,this time slowly...once again sorry for my interference....no bad blood.
CONFAM!!!
Re: When She Says No by oochi123(f): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
DocAdray:
I think EroticAngelina and Funlord would make a good couple (in real life).
Sometimes, we don't have to take all these internet ish too seriously.
Thank you both for making my evening.
PEACE!!!
no be small entertainment o
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Vikkie14:
Funlord, u be Badt Badt Badt Guy. Ur mouth is sharp like a razor.
I must follow this thread for future reference.

You guys made my day. I was so angry with someone here and in my anger, i open NL and lo and behold, i stumbled upon this thread and am no more angry coz i don laff tire.

New Words To Take Note

EroticAngelina: You suck _cocks like a vaccum cleaner!

Funlord: Maybe if you ate some of that makeup you tend to over use while trying to hide the craters and speed bumps situated on your hideous face.

EroticAngelina: clumsy three-eyed klutz.silly gay cockshiner.

Funlord: your slipper looking breasts to make up for your factory fitted _stupidity.

EroticAngelina: foolish bottled-shaped-headed madman!

EroticAngelina: broke wayward, dizzy-eyed son of a Snake. useless walking disaster.

Funlord: your brain its nothing more than a decoration!

EroticAngelina: u are nuttier than a squirrel's turd.

Funlord: Why do you have a face that looks like a slapped arse?

Funlord: See "make up" looking like war paint all over your face? Your makeup looks like it was applied with a shotgun.

EroticAngelina: no girl agrees to fvck u cos ur face alone can cause high temperature.

Funlord: plus you look as skinny as shaka zulus spear!

EroticAngelina: the only thing positive abt u is ur HIV status.

EroticAngelina: why don't u check up on olx, to see if they got a life for sale.

Funlord: You can't chew my kind of prime ribbed beef yet, but you can slobber balls, suck _shit stained cocks that have just exited your anus, and guzzle more _sperm than the fuel tank of a hummer getting filled up with petrol!

Funlord: "a _retarded _bitch, that had previously been raped by a bunch of teenage gorillas deep in the jungles of the congo".

Funlord: what would come out of the birth cavity of a donkey that successfully had a _threesome with an orangutan and an elephant!

You can rate them NOW. Watch Out for the New Movie: EroticLord: Western Condor.

4 Likes

Re: When She Says No by afolwalex20(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

not all women av the same goal in their relationship. so if he ask me to marry him when I'm jx lyk 19yrz, I should say yes undecided mtchew

No matured man <in his right senses> would date a 19 year old not to talk of proposing marriage

Btw: if a guy dats ripe 4 marriage dates a teenager, he's only after her tight V **if it's tight**

U've gat no point

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
afolwalex20:

No matured man <in his right senses> would date a 19 year old not to talk of proposing marriage

Btw: if a guy dats ripe 4 marriage dates a teenager, he's only after her tight V **if it's tight**

U've gat no point
men date and marry girls in their teens dear, some wait when they get into their early 20s.
Re: When She Says No by Caseless: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
GentleMimi:
Looooool! Just one question was asked, and this place gets flooded with saliva and shiiit. Una no get work, yabbing each other like market women. Boring piece of shiit, Nairaland don kpai. Where is caseless, Lagunna/laguna the iguana?

But on a more serious note, I don't see why dudes bin dey die on top Angela comment. Na her opinion, why guys wan commit suicide?
hmmm... Dis one wey u remember us today get as e be.
Lagunna...where are u?
Re: When She Says No by afolwalex20(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Valeree:

men date and marry girls in their teens dear, some wait when they get into their early 20s.

Early 20s u say.. but 19?? Never!
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'll just walk away and never to have anything to do with her again.... That's the best way to handle rejection.
Re: When She Says No by RetroBoy: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
tartarus:

Oh please!
You count all you have listed as favours?
Listen, it is good to meet a good girl to marry and all that, but if you think girls'd rather NOT leave their families, spend the rest of their lives witha man, bear your name, give birth to children, then you're very naive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.