Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (89148 Views)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

The truth is that sexual decency helps a woman looks young and this is why most times you see a lady at 30 who has probably been with just one man looking younger and fresher than a lady at 23 who have been rough with her sex life. FACT.

facts ke? grin e duro o. it all depends on how a woman takes care of her self, including supplements and the skincare products she use. plus genes!!! great genes!

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Happy Birthday to me! Just turned 18 today. Its still a long way before I turn 30 so this doesn't apply to me
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by favourlove1: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2016
Same that is applicable to ladies is applicable to men both in beauty n reproduction so op get your facts right. N if a lady says she doesn't care about marriage its her life so let her be! Don't think cuz ur not comfortable being single someone else should be. So let every one live their lives. Afterall them dey carry husband go grave? This write up is d core reason y ladies feel incomplete cux they are not married while in d real sense life should be enjoyed

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2016
MzNelly:
Toks2008, how come you haven't found the perfect woman?

LOL MOgbe see post UME question..

Thats because i was not looking for one in the first place and please let this stick..I AM A MAN AND I CAN MARRY EVEN AT 50 TO A SWEET YOUNG LADY

Hope you understand.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Joavid:

facts ke? grin e duro o. it all depends on how a woman takes care of her self, including supplements and the skincare products she use. plus genes!!! great genes!

Ir you like use the best supplements..IF a lady sleeps around with different men,she gets different deposits of crazy unexplained spiritual and biological antigens that makes her age faster and also makes her beauty fade fast...Quote me in Eritrea.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2016
favourlove1:
Same that is applicable to ladies is applicable to men both in beauty n reproduction so op get your facts right. N if a lady says she doesn't care about marriage its her life so let her be! Don't think cuz ur not comfortable being single someone else should be. So let every one live their lives. Afterall them dey carry husband go grave? This write up is d core reason y ladies feel incomplete cux they are not married while in d real sense life should be enjoyed

I would have gone ahead with my response but the embolden shows that it will be a waste of time.Continue deceiving yourself comparing a man and a woman aging process...even a wise kindergarten pupil knows better.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

Ir you like use the best supplements..IF a lady sleeps around with different men,she gets different deposits of crazy unexplained spiritual and biological antigens that makes her age faster and also makes her beauty fade fast...Quote me in Eritrea.

deposits even when she uses a condom? grin

orishirishi false facts on nairaland.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Vikky014(f): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

The most intelligent comment made by a lady so far.

You just nailed it.

A lady of 23 will see a man who wants her hand in marriage but she will refuse bluntly and continue to run after that 26 year old guy who does not even know what commitment is al about then when she is 27 and the guy is still hopping round at 30 she will say men are un-serious,men are time wasters..please help me ask her who in actual fact is to be blamed?

I have written and i will reiterate that most single ladies you see in their 30s are the cause of their single status and i get pained when ladies hide under the phrase "is marriage all there is to life"

I believe many ladies especially the young ones should learn from my numerous articles that seem to be boring to them rather than curse and slander because whether they like it or not,reality will always be what it is "REALITY" and those who claim they don't need marriage usually end up been laid by several men or ends up ib another woman's bed.

For those who ar just unfortunate with men, please i repeat,this is not about you and i respect your situation "If you were truly not the cause" but for the other ladies who are so picky,the miss ideal man,the team #myguymustbe please carry on..its your life.

Signing out.
you are right. Thanks
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2016
MissGdope:
Happy Birthday to me! Just turned 18 today. Its still a long way before I turn 30 so this doesn't apply to me

Happy birthday dearie.

Please ignore the talks here that marriage is not important in life cos those who say that find sex important with either male or female,they find procreation important and they would never want a bastard yet they say marriage is not important.

Just live your life decently,if possible don't open your legs to any guy if you have not done so and if you have,then its not too late to adjust.

Many ladies who keep their sexual decency have dignity and such will stand shoulder high among other ladies who will call you names,they will mock you for been sexually decent but inside them they will wish they are like you.

Don't be uptight with your choice of men and learn to be a goal getter not focusing on any man's financial stand and when you eventually marry,dont base your happiness on your man's fidelity towards you cos most men cheat but focus on your life as well as your children,be a good wife to your hubby by being humble,good cook,financially independent,GOD fearing,crazily bitchy to him alone and be happy in your marriage without even bothering about his sexual faithfullness..trust me, you will never be sad in your marriage.

Happy birthday once again.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Vikky014(f): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2016
MissGdope:
LMAO

HBD SWTHRT.WULLNP
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Joavid:

deposits even when she uses a condom? grin

orishirishi false facts on nairaland.

My sister,some facts sounds like fiction from a movie scene but i repeat YES deposits even when he uses a condom.

Its a crazy fact of sex just like spiritual deposits..no matter the number of condom used,if you make love to a cursed person, you share the curses,if you make love to a nymph,you become one..some things are better left as they are..its like saying you don't believe in Ghosts because you have not seen one.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL MOgbe see post UME question..

Thats because i was not looking for one in the first place and please let this stick..I AM A MAN AND I CAN MARRY EVEN AT 50 TO A SWEET YOUNG LADY

Hope you understand.

Stop lying to yourself.

Tell us why the last one left. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2016
MzNelly:

Stop lying to yourself.

Tell us why the last one left. smiley

LOL! I really dont even think she left but she got confused which is perfectly normal for a lady who have spent al her life with one dude from age 19 to 30. Such ladies will always believe there is something better out there even if they are with the coolest dude in the world and only a truly experienced lady will appreciate sincere guy when she sees one cos most times,it takes a heartbreak to value real love.

So if a lady starts teling you she feels caged having spent all her life with you,i will expect that guy to let her go,if she is meant to be his,she will come back and talking about coming back,i really sense she is trying to do that stylishly of late but don't ask me the jamb question if whether i will take her back or not.Lol!
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! I really dont even think she left but she got confused which is perfectly normal for a lady who have spent al her life with one dude from age 19 to 30. Such ladies will always believe there is something better out there even if they are with the coolest dude in the world and only a truly experienced lady will appreciate sincere guy when she sees one cos most times,it takes a heartbreak to value real love.

So if a lady starts teling you she feels caged having spent all her life with you,i will expect that guy to let her go,if she is meant to be his,she will come back and talking about coming back,i really sense she is trying to do that stylishly of late but don't ask me the jamb question os whether i will take her back or not.Lol!

I think it's high time you found someone new, and forget about her.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2016
MzNelly:

I think it's high time you found someone new, and forget about her.

The truth is i have truly moved on long long ago but i dont expect myself to jump on just any lady.

I am the type of guy who does not fancy this womanizing thing cos it pisses me and while many think i come to nairaland to act good guy to get ladies,i just laugh at them cos believe me, having a date on nairaland is the least of my intent. The right lady will come when its time just that i will be involved in total black marker affair cos no time to date anymore.

I will advice nairalanders especially the ladies to take seriously every shitty thread i drop here on romance,trust me,it will do them a great deal cos these are experience i have acquired in my 4 decades of existence.

I have an open book policy to life,i have no hidden stuffs in my closet and you wil nevr see me involved in any messy affair with any lady anywhere in the world,my advice and insights are valuable even when many see it as boring.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

My sister,some facts sounds like fiction from a movie scene but i repeat YES deposits even when he uses a condom.

Its a crazy fact of sex just like spiritual deposits..no matter the number of condom used,if you make love to a cursed person, you share the curses,if you make love to a nymph,you become one..some things are better left as they are..its like saying you don't believe in Ghosts because you have not seen one.

so we have ruled out the biological deposits when I mentioned condom.
so now, spiritual deposits as a result of having sex with plenty men, ages a woman faster?

kissing nko? no rubber to tie on the tongue, so there is an exchange in saliva(some secretions and possibly blood)?

as far as I know, French kissing is as intimate as sex.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2016

Thank god im a V dat means i remain fresh ba grin

Like seriously??... Am a v too... Even tho am a guy. So when am 101 I'll still look younger.

If I tell u my age...judging with my dp u won't believe.

Shyness is a blessing anyway cool
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2016
Joavid:

so we have ruled out the biological deposits when I mentioned condom.
so now, spiritual deposits as a result of having sex with plenty men, ages a woman faster?

kissing nko? no rubber to tie on the tongue, so there is an exchange in saliva(some secretions and possibly blood)?

as far as I know, French kissing is as intimate as sex.

If i sit you down to educate you about sex you will nevr open your legs for any man again and you will even ask your husband questions before you do to him.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

If i sit you down to educate you about sex you will nevr open your legs for any man again and you will even ask your husband questions before you do to him.

educate me?

maybe you should start educating yourself on how to speak/write correctly when addressing a lady. this is not a backyard akara joint discussion where you use phrases like "open your legs".

Mr know it all.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

The truth is i have truly moved on long long ago but i dont expect myself to jump on just any lady.

I am the type of guy who does not fancy this womanizing thing cos it pisses me and while many think i come to nairaland to act good guy to get ladies,i just laugh at them cos believe me, having a date on nairaland is the least of my intent. The right lady will come when its time just that i will be involved in total black marker affair cos no time to date anymore.

I will advice nairalanders especially the ladies to take seriously every shitty thread i drop here on romance,trust me,it will do them a great deal cos these are experience i have acquired in my 4 decades of existence.

I have an open book policy to life,i have no hidden stuffs in my closet and you wil nevr see me involved in any messy affair with any lady anywhere in the world,my advice and insights are valuable even when many see it as boring.

I know.
I see the sense in this article... even though I don't agree with a whole lot of things e.g imposing your standards on others.

Do you have a kid?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Joavid:

educate me?

maybe you should start educating yourself on how to speak/write correctly when addressing a lady. this is not a backyard akara joint discussion where you use phrases like "open your legs".

Mr know it all.

Now i can see you have a problem.I tot i was discussing with a matured and mentally sound lady.

Please . Whatever rocks your boat.i am matured man and when i write some stuffs i believe im discussing with a mature mind..please when does "open your legs" become insulting? How on earth does that translate to an abuse?Apparently you have issues only you understand.

Now lets assume for a sec that you find that innocent phrase of mine insulting,i believe any educated and intelligent lady will express her displeasure in a rather mature way and i will gladly apologize rather than condescend this low lashing at me...gosh..Why are many ladies this way?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2016
MzNelly:

I know.
I see the sense in this article... even though I don't agree with a whole lot of things e.g imposing your standards on others.

Do you have a kid?

Frelance writing is never impository but an expresion of one's opinion which is subject to acceptance or refusal by the readers.

It is indeed mind boggling that people will read an article based on the opinion of one man and rather than discuss intelligently by giving their own perspective, they will strt cursing and using hateful words and that opened my eyes to the rot in our educational system as well as the possible state of people's psychological and mental well being.

Whatever i wrote is MY OPINION and while some may go with it, it is expedient that some will not agree with it but it is never ever impository.
And Nope no child yet? Why all these interview nah? smiley
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

Frelance writing is never impository but an expresion of one's opinion which is subject to acceptance or refusal by the readers.

It is indeed mind boggling that people will read an article based on the opinion of one man and rather than discuss intelligently by giving their own perspective, they will strt cursing and using hateful words and that opened my eyes to the rot in our educational system as well as the possible state of people's psychological and mental well being.

Whatever i wrote is MY OPINION and while some may go with it, it is expedient that some will not agree with it but it is never ever impository.

Hmmn.
Okay, you use your standards to judge others then.

You're even beginning to sound like my Dad sef.

Why no kid nau?

Questions? I just want to know you better .... & know why you write the way you write. smiley
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2016
MzNelly:

Hmmn.
Okay, you use your standards to judge others then.

You're even beginning to sound like my Dad sef.

Why no kid nau?

Questions? I just want to know you better .... & know why you write the way you write. smiley

Well if you are anything from 21 below then i could as well have a child like you so apparently i write the way i write because over the years, from personal experience and from the experience of friends and people close to me,i have learned so much about life and it will blow your mind that 90% of my articles making front page where written way back even before i broke up with my ex so its not about suddenly turning to a councilor after a break up.

These articles are mostly copy and paste from my facebook wall dating far back to 2010. AND ONCE AGAIN NO, i can never use my standard to judge others but i have a standard i want in my woman which is perfectly ok expecially when im the man who does the wooing.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

Well if you are anything from 21 below then i could as well have a child like you so apparently i write the way i write because over the years, from personal experience and from the experience of friends and people close to me,i have learned so much about life and it will blow your mind that 90% of my articles making front page where written way back even before i broke up with my ex so its not about suddenly turning to a councilor after a break up.

These articles are mostly copy and paste from my facebook wall dating far back to 2010. AND ONCE AGAIN NO, i can never use my standard to judge others but i have a standard i want in my woman which is perfectly ok expecially when im the man who does the wooing.

But how can you date someone for that long & not fertilize your sperm? Weird

Did you cheat on your ex?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

I am sorry your threads are not YOUR OPINION.

They are based on stereotypes many women have heard over and over again. Stereotypes that make every daft guy thinks he is superior to a woman. Stereotypes that have succeeded in confusing women. Stereotypes that make the equal treatment of all genders harder despite several laws. Stereotypes that steep into us unconsciously that make us treat other gender more or less than we would have if we had considered them humans with human emotions.

Therefore I am justified to antagonise you every time you spread these stereotypes.

Mznelly
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

They are based on stereotypes many women have had over and over again. Stereotypes that make every daft guy thinks he is superior to a woman. Stereotypes that have succeeded in confusing women. Stereotypes that make the equal treatment of all genders harder. Stereotypes that steep into us unconsciously that make us treat other gender more or less than we would have if we had considered them humans with pure human emotions.

Mznelly

Lol, this is like trying to school my Dad on the advantages of premarital sex.
It won't work.

Older people are usually set in their ways, so arguing with him won't achieve any results.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by ayaoba1997(f): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Isn't beauty found in the eyes of the beholder? angry sad undecided
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

They are based on stereotypes many women have heard over and over again. Stereotypes that make every daft guy thinks he is superior to a woman. Stereotypes that have succeeded in confusing women. Stereotypes that make the equal treatment of all genders harder despite several laws. Stereotypes that steep into us unconsciously that make us treat other gender more or less than we would have if we had considered them humans with human emotions.

Therefore I am justified to antagonise you every time you spread these stereotypes.

Mznelly

And i would have so much loved it if you always antagonize with intelligent standview rather than empty contents cos you just did exactly wat you have always done.

Empty message.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2016
MzNelly:

Lol, this is like trying to school my Dad on the advantages of premarital sex.
It won't work.

Older people are usually set in their ways, so arguing with him won't achieve any results.

Try me young lady..give me intelligent reason to bliv im not a man and i will take your stands.

I cry inside for many Nigerian ladies.Many guys no longer waste time talking to them on intelligent matters because they see them as mentally empty.

Have you ever heard a guy scold a guy over ladies issues?

You will hear talks like..how dare u argue with a woman?dont u know how daft they are? dont you know ... and i find this grossly unfair but day by day i get good confirmation that indeed,only very minute number of ladies can hold up intelligent dscussion without gettin sentimental,abusive and so on.

I might just go the way of these guys and ignore every comments made by ladies.

Pls read the message of the lady you responded to and see if it has any substance.

So pathethic
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

Try me young lady..give me intelligent reason to bliv im not a man and i will take your stands.

I cry inside for many Nigerian ladies.Many guys no longer waste time talking to them on intelligent matters because they see them as mentally empty.

Have you ever heard a guy scold a guy before over ladies issues?

You will here talks like..how dare u argue with a woman?dont u know how daft they are? dont you know ... and i find this grossly unfair but day by day i get good confirmation that indeed,only very minute number of ladies can hold up intelligent dscussion without gettin sentimental,abusive and so on.

I might just go the way of these guys and ignore every comments made by ladies.

Pls read the message of the lady you responded to and see if it has any substance.

So pathethic

Nobody is doubting your manliness.

We just feel like you place guys on a very high pedestal above ladies.
But just to be clear, do you think a man is superior to a woman? Or are they equal?

Pls give me a straightforward answer.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by sisisioge: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin ;Dagbaya! It means darling in Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.