Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (89147 Views)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2016
missingrib:
go and find something doing and get ursef busy..and BTW must u quote ??huhdon't let me release my dogs on you am warning u now..

Are you alright?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
lalasticlala i guess thhis will be an interesting FP material
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
-
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
-
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Glo4issy(f): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Toks2008:

na lie
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Iffffffy(f): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
You people should just stop it already. If a lady marries early, you'll say she is rushing bla bla bla and cuz she's taking her time now u're saying she's depreciating. You can never be satisfied.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
-
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by callJesu: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Aging results
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by franklingud(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2016

I do everyday , thats y its good to live healthy lifestlye dat way even at 80 ama still shake a leg grin
Indeed, u won't only shake a leg but also a limb. grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by emperorchedda(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Toks2008:

lol

I am not saying this applies to women alone but its a universal thing but we all know that men age slower in most cases and even a man's age is inconsequential when it comes to marriage.
Brotherly seems you're new to nairaland it's better you ignore this punk called daretodiffer...she is pretending to be stuppid.

Argue with reasonable people

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by evy1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
U guys should guess my age pls!! grin
Nairaland age 22, real age 32.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ladies who are very attractive enjoy attention and passes made towards them by helpless men, but they forget that a time will come when they will walk across men and no man will even notice their presence, they were not born with those curve bodies and firm boobs, and they will not grow old with those features. a womans body blossoms at age 18 and at this age even if she is not too attractive men will always be making passes at her, at this stage they feel very hot and think they are ontop of the world. Most of them will often say they will be the one to choose a man that will get married to them 'lie'( na man dey select woman). To all the hot chicks out there pre-menopause Dey wait for all of una.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by ladycomfort(f): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pains of a broke ass nigga. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by refiner(f): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
fank God av made up my mind to marry at d age of 23!
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by sukkot: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
XperiaZ:
-
bros respect yasef na. stop this your coonery and promoting white supremacy. its OK to like white women but this is a black forum. you will not see white men promoting black women on a white forum
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cutehector:
Lmao. I wonder what ladyboss1 and eroticangelina will look like when dey grow old cheesy
Lol hector i will still be fabulous even with wrinkles say amen tongue
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by sukkot: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
XperiaZ:
stop being such a racist dick
its a racist world. pull your head out of your utopia ass. must smell so nice with your head all in your ass
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Vikky014(f): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
vizkiz:
most of these girls feeling like beyonce will look like mushroom when they grow old grin
WICKED DUDE
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Begonia(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Is growing old only restricted to women?
What exactly is it about a woman growing old that is a problem for you?
Since when did old age equate beauty depreciation?
Everyone keeps opening useless threads about women. Why don't you worry about yourselves first. You want to worry about our genetic make up? When was the last time you looked in the mirror? I think it's time for most of you to start keeping your useless advice to your pathetic selves.

Nairaland is just a representation of Nigeria. Everyone is worrying about the female but no one is doing a good job when it comes to raising the male child so the men just keep getting more messed up by the generation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by sukkot: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
XperiaZ:
two wrongs can never make a right . hate is burdensome . do you think that the racist people are at peace with themselves? They are insecure thats why they hate .
and who taught you that rubbish ? your pastor ? do me a favor ? gerrarahere mehn

2 thessalonians 1 vs 6 since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you,
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by banmee(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Toks2008:
When i look at the way some babes flaunt their hot bodies,pretty faces and curves i tend to yinmu to them because many of them are ignorant of the fact that no matter the cream,no matter the surgery or cosmetics they use to enhance their beauty,there is always a gradual yet hardly noticeable depreciation of their beauty and bit by bit that sweet looking face,that super firm tits and that hot body will begin to experience law of diminishing returns and nobody can ever stop that from happening.

Some ladies are unfortunate to find themselves single even in their 30s or 40s with no fault of theirs but this write up is directed to the ladies who believe they are too sweet to settle with a man.This is not about throwing shades on them but a known fact many pretend they don't know about. A woman has no luxury of gallivanting about when she ought to calm down and put herself at a vantage point to settle down in a timely manner.

ok ok you say you don't wanna suffer with any man so you wait and hope you meet a rich dude. Ironically,this rich dude knows he is a hot cake so he only spends stipends on you out of his millions or billions and when he is done with you,he dumps you for another lady since he has the money to throw about and maybe at 30something you will now be forced to settle with a man you ordinarily will not look twice.

And if i may ask these myopic ladies these simple questions:

1.How much are you really worth?
2.Is there a crystal ball to know if that "poor dude" will remain poor forever or will also make it big?
3.Is there a guaranty that the rich guy you have an eye for will remain rich forever?
4.How will you feel if that broke dude you ignored today becomes a very rich dude in no time and that rich guy you went for became so broke?
5.Are you cursed not to also strive and make it on your own?

I dey beg all the ladies wey believe say they are too hot to be with one man to relax,cool down very well and pick one man to settle with before they become an object of consideration by men and If you believe you are too hot to be with one man then be ready to be sampled by many men. Just go for a man who has a destination,take the risk of sticking with him,pray for him and take the bold step with him.

Many ladies say marriage is not a do or die affair but this same ladies will certainly want children and also want a fatherly figure for these children so who is fooling who?

The epitome of this epistle is that asides from circumstance beyond their control, ladies should be wise enough to get married before their beauty fades because In 7 out of 10 ladies,all their gragra is from the ripe age of 18 to 35 and once you don dey pass 35years GOD help you so baby Juliana, kwachara anya gi.

So, basically you are saying men don't age and stay youthful forever, right? The way Nigerian/African men think is mind boggling. Women are more like slaves than partners or spouses. There is no way a Nigerian man will survive in a NORMAL society with this mindset. God help you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
banmee:

So, basically you are saying men don't age and stay youthful forever, right? They way Nigerian/African men think is mind boggling. Women are more like slaves than partners or spouses. There is no way a Nigerian man will survive in a NORMAL society with this mindset. God help you all.

How on earth can you reason this way?
? Do you need an elementary school teacher to ring it to your ear that a man even at 70 can marry a 25year old lady?
Please think rationally.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ok naaaaaa oooookkk
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by banmee(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Toks2008:

How on earth can you reason this way?

? Do you need an elementary school teacher to ring it to your ear that a man even at 70 can marry a 25year old lady?
Please think rationally.

And there is your problem bro. For some reason, you think marriage means happiness. It doesn't you know. If that were the case, divorce court, infidelity, adultery would not exist. It's just your mentality holding you back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
banmee:

And there is your problem bro. For some reason, you think marriage means happiness. It doesn't you know. If that were the case, divorce court, infidelity, adultery would not exist. It's just your mentality holding you back.

You must be from a French speaking country.

You can use google translate to clarify the part of the write up you don't understand cos it beats my imagination that you made that first post after reading the article.

Who ever says men don't age? Does simple logic not tell you that a man of 70 can marry a very young adult lady? And where did you get your assertion that marriage means happiness?

All the ladies and men i have known who say marriage is not compulsory end up living a miserable life by my standard cos the ladies keep sleeping around with different men and the guys turn to dogs sleeping around with ladies and when they get to their 40s and 50s,they suddenly realize the beauty of a nuclear family.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by marieolae(f): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
smiley
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by marieolae(f): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
black doesn"t crack.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by banmee(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Toks2008:

You must be from a French speaking country.

You can use google translate to clarify the part of the write up you don't understand.

Lol. . .the whole write up is a subjective and phucked up opinion on why women must hurry up and marry because they will loose their beauty. How phucked up is that? So the male species will stay youthful forever? You be real village man i swear. I pity your would-be wife/slave. Your prick big no mean say you be man oooooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.