Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (89145 Views)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
banmee:

Lol. . .the whole write up is a subjective and phucked up opinion on why women must hurry up and marry because they will loose their beauty. How phucked up is that? So the male species will stay youthful forever? You be real village man i swear. I pity your would-be wife/slave. Your prick big no mean say you be man oooooo.

And now i have a reason to believe you are of low intellectual capacity. Remember that its not a must to comment. The painful part is that if you had argued intellectually concerning what i wrote i gues it would have been a different ball game but i stil wonder where you got your misconstrued ideas from and the fact that you kept juxtaposing a man's age to a woman when it comes to late marriage only goes to show how shallow minded and childish you are."Please work on your I must comment syndrome"

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by banmee(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Toks2008:

And now i have a reason to believe you are of low intellectual capacity. Remember that its not a must to comment. The painful part is that if you had argued intellectually concerning what i wrote i gues it would have been a different ball game but i stil wonder where you got your misconstrued ideas from and the fact that you kept juxtaposing a man's age to a woman when it comes to late marriage only goes to show how shallow minded and childish you are."Please work on your I must comment syndrome"

Kikikikikikik. . . .you haven't said anything. Why do you have this self obsession to be a slave owner. . .sorry, i mean husband? So you can order them around wink right? Lol . . ..Marriage is more than being a boss you know?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Missmossy(f): 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Not too substanial a talk. The way some people are wired to reason just won't stop amusing me. Well, its a free world different strokes for different folks.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
I dunno what it is with girls and their age.... If she doesn't want to tell she should shut the hell up! .... As if the age is a pass code to a Swiss account# undecided

I just de vex

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Missmossy:
Not too substanial a talk. The way some people are wired to reason just won't stop amusing me. Well, its a free world different strokes for different folks.

And we go again..Blank remarks gosh!

Where are the intelligent nairaland ladies?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by efonat(m): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
[size=30pt]I was expecting a lot of ladies to attack this thread. So they knew? [/size]
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by noblegrex: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sveen:
What about men?
Adams osh can give birth to two of Iara Age.yet,she's her WIFE.eheheeheh.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
efonat:
[size=30pt]I was expecting a lot of ladies to attack this thread. So they knew? [/size]

MAY GOD BLESS YOU BRO.

I was expecting them to come up with superlative arguments and opinions to put this assertion under the rug but all i have so far are blank remarks that lack substantive content.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by noblegrex: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Missmossy:
nothing to worry about.but its a true talk. One day be one day.all the smooth faces will soon be filled with wrinkles. because everybody is praying for longevity and that's the sign of old age.sory chic!! That's nature for you.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Tyviv(f): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Story Story
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by wtfCode: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
simple fact, women age like milk, while men age like wine
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
You will grow old too, Mr. Woman Hater.

Our lives don't just revolve on marrying men.
Allow your myopic mind to think further than just innocent virgin girls waiting on Nigerian men to 'bless' them with a marriage proposal.

Haba

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by venatus25(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2016

Lol i wonder too

same here
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2016
Missmossy:
Great makeup!smiley

Clarify please?undecided
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 02, 2016
MzNelly:
You will grow old too, Mr. Woman Hater.

Our lives don't just revolve on marrying men.
Allow your myopic mind to think further than just innocent virgin girls waiting on Nigerian men to 'bless' them with a marriage proposal.

Haba

What he is trying to say is that because men marry younger, women should make their choice at that age society considers ideal. His problem is the baseless stereotype he used to explain himself.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:
most of these girls feeling like beyonce will look like mushroom when they grow old grin

Is that what your ma looks like?

Na question o
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 02, 2016
XperiaZ:
I like Dominika Cibulkova
You no even get taste
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

MAY GOD BLESS YOU BRO.

I was expecting them to come up with superlative arguments and opinions to put this assertion under the rug but all i have so far are blank remarks that lack substantive content.

Look in the mirrorsmiley
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 02, 2016
emperorchedda:
Brotherly seems you're new to nairaland it's better you ignore this punk called daretodiffer...she is pretending to be stuppid.

Argue with reasonable people

Ode!
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:
When i look at the way some babes flaunt their hot bodies,pretty faces and curves i tend to yinmu to them because many of them are ignorant of the fact that no matter the cream,no matter the surgery or cosmetics they use to enhance their beauty,there is always a gradual yet hardly noticeable depreciation of their beauty and bit by bit that sweet looking face,that super firm tits and that hot body will begin to experience law of diminishing returns and nobody can ever stop that from happening.

Some ladies are unfortunate to find themselves single even in their 30s or 40s with no fault of theirs but this write up is directed to the ladies who believe they are too sweet to settle with a man.This is not about throwing shades on them but a known fact many pretend they don't know about. A woman has no luxury of gallivanting about when she ought to calm down and put herself at a vantage point to settle down in a timely manner.

ok ok you say you don't wanna suffer with any man so you wait and hope you meet a rich dude. Ironically,this rich dude knows he is a hot cake so he only spends stipends on you out of his millions or billions and when he is done with you,he dumps you for another lady since he has the money to throw about and maybe at 30something you will now be forced to settle with a man you ordinarily will not look twice.

And if i may ask these myopic ladies these simple questions:

1.How much are you really worth?
2.Is there a crystal ball to know if that "poor dude" will remain poor forever or will also make it big?
3.Is there a guaranty that the rich guy you have an eye for will remain rich forever?
4.How will you feel if that broke dude you ignored today becomes a very rich dude in no time and that rich guy you went for became so broke?
5.Are you cursed not to also strive and make it on your own?

I dey beg all the ladies wey believe say they are too hot to be with one man to relax,cool down very well and pick one man to settle with before they become an object of consideration by men and If you believe you are too hot to be with one man then be ready to be sampled by many men. Just go for a man who has a destination,take the risk of sticking with him,pray for him and take the bold step with him.

Many ladies say marriage is not a do or die affair but this same ladies will certainly want children and also want a fatherly figure for these children so who is fooling who?

The epitome of this epistle is that asides from circumstance beyond their control, ladies should be wise enough to get married before their beauty fades because In 7 out of 10 ladies,all their gragra is from the ripe age of 18 to 35 and once you don dey pass 35years GOD help you so baby Juliana, kwachara anya gi.

Abeg make I hear word ,fading beauty of a woman, don't men fade? Your only goal is to convince the ladys why they are suppose to be desperate if they are not yet, so they can settle for your likes. Go find your size abeg and stop waiting for when that chick you are eyeing will come down to your level

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 12:33am On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:
most of these girls feeling like beyonce will look like mushroom when they grow old grin

Is that what your ma looks like?smiley
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

What he is trying to say is that because men marry younger, women should make their choice at that age society considers ideal. His problem is the baseless stereotype he used to explain himself.

This man, we are not just meant to be married off. We have brains too, uno.
We're not only good for popping babies & stirring sticky soup.

Threads are getting stale....

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by vizkiz: 12:36am On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

Is that what your ma looks like?smiley

daretodiffer:

Is that what your ma looks like?
Na question o

mum looks like a goddess unlike you two ugly, furcked up, dimwitted biitches

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 12:38am On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:

mum looks like a goddess unlike you two ugly, furcked up, dimwitted biitches

smiley

E pain am

No be wetin you talkwink

Your mama na the bitch, not meundecided
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by vizkiz: 12:41am On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

smiley

E pain am

No be wetin you talkwink

Your mama na the bitch, not me undecided

nah... Go read your signature again. Seems you just called your mother a biitch. I guess she sucks diicks in hell grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 12:43am On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:

nah... Go read your signature again. Seems you I just called my mother a biitch. I guess she sucks diicks in helll grin

Ouch, read my signature again.

This time slowly
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by vizkiz: 12:45am On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

Ouch, read my signature again.

This time slowly

damn are you really that dumb that you couldn't get the message

Furck it, where do these dummies keep coming from? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 12:47am On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:

damn are you really that dumb that you couldn't get the message

Furck it, where do these dummies keep coming from? undecided

Look who is talkingsmiley
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by vizkiz: 12:49am On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

Look who is talkingsmiley

oh daretodiffer... I see. I always knew you were a dumb biitch. I aiint one of those mofos you do mess with on nairaland... I don't give attention to little biitches like you.

Go sit on a dick. Adios sucker wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.