Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (89132 Views)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 02, 2016
I enjoy watching women age and lose their good looks especially those secondary school chicks who refused to even consider me when we were growing up...now they would pay me to even smile at them grin

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 12:52am On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:

oh daretodiffer... I see. I always knew you were a dumb biitch like my mother. I aiint one of those mofos you do mess with on nairaland... I don't give attention to little biitches like my mother

I will tell my mother to Go sit on a dick. Adios sucker wink

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 12:53am On Feb 02, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
I enjoy watching women age and lose their good looks especially those secondary school chicks who refused to even consider me when we were growing up...now they would pay me to even smile at them grin

Are you telling us that your mum is no longer beautiful as she used to be?wink

Does she pay people to smile at her?

Loser!

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 12:54am On Feb 02, 2016
efonat:
[size=30pt]I was expecting a lot of ladies to attack this thread. So they knew? [/size]

Knew what? Are you telling us that your mum is a fading beauty too?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 12:55am On Feb 02, 2016
wtfCode:
simple fact, women age like milk, while men age like wine

This is the 21st century, please wake upwink
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by vizkiz: 12:57am On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

doveda:

Are you telling us thatwhat your mum is no longer beautiful as she used to be?wink
Does she pay people to smile at her?
Loser!

seems your mother crashed and burn in an airplane or something so you now picking on other people's mother. Daretodiffer, come on biitch, be glad you still have a drunk father and a hoe of a sister... Yeah you can edit this post too like you did the last. That trick only works for your fellow dumb peeps on nairaland. Jerkass grin

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

Am telling you that my mum is no longer beautiful as she used to bewink

She pays people to smile at her...

Loser!
Still not giving you any f*ko, might consider effing your ma in the A though..POS

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 12:59am On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:

seems my mother crashed and burn in an airplane or something so you now picking on other people's mother. Daretodiffer, come on biitch like my mother, be glad I still have a drunk father and a hoe of a sister... Yeah you can edit this post too like you did the last. That trick only works for your fellow dumb peeps on nairaland. Jerkass grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 1:00am On Feb 02, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
Still not giving you any f*ko, might consider effing my ma in the A though..POS

shocked
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by vizkiz: 1:00am On Feb 02, 2016
efonat:
[size=30pt]I was expecting a lot of ladies to attack this thread. So they knew? [/size]

of cuz the ugly ones are attacking... I.e daretodiffer aka doveda. The biitch keeps attacking other people's mother probably because her mother chocked to death while sucking a dick grin

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 1:01am On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:

of cuz the ugly ones are attacking... I.e daretodiffer aka doveda. The biitchb like my mother keeps attacking other people's mother probably because my mother chocked to death while sucking a dick grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by vizkiz: 1:01am On Feb 02, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
Still not giving you any f*ko, might consider effing your ma in the A though..POS

lol, you see that biitch? I guess she needs the popularity grin

3 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 1:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Look at the them, they cannot defend their statements

Bunch of cowards!
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 1:06am On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:

lol, you see that biitch like my mother? I guess she needs the popularity grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by vizkiz: 1:11am On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:
Look at the them, they cannot defend their statements
Bunch of cowards!

I guess it is because you look scary

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by doveda: 1:15am On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:

I guess it is because you look scary

smiley

I love scary
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by onos217(m): 1:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Many a lady thinks they will forever remain young, forgetting that,that crisply flowering skin of theirs will shed its leaves someday,no matter the skin-whitening lotion they adorn themselves with.
I just dey wonder how Cassandra,Angel,Beauty and Co 'warwar' go be,when that time go reach.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by srrrr(m): 2:25am On Feb 02, 2016
iamrealdeji:
honestly you just look like a thick guy in his 20's,there shouldn't be comparison between women and men when it comes to aging,they're 2 different species
WHAT!!!! Homo sapien and Homo sapien. 2 different species abi
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by bezimo(m): 2:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Some of our 9ja girls would be forming the I know my worth, I cant settle for less untill, they slide into the "old cargo" mode when marriage becomes difficult and far fetched.Then well wishers, family and their friends become concerned and begin to ask uncomfortable questions.

Like a wise man said every girl has her season to settle down and be married, once she passes that season, the chances become slimmer.

Like the Op said. Choose someone that is going somewhere while you have the time. Let God help you with the rest.

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 4:12am On Feb 02, 2016
tochimas:
Abeg make I hear word ,fading beauty of a woman, don't men fade? Your only goal is to convince the ladys why they are suppose to be desperate if they are not yet, so they can settle for your likes. Go find your size abeg and stop waiting for when that chick you are eyeing will come down to your level

Calm down young lady,ko faja, relax please and discuss like one who at least finished the sec school rather than display an illeetrate pepper seller atitude.

Unfortunatelyi have realized that most ladies are acutely unintelligent and they find it extremely difficult to comprehend as well as discuss intelligently but i will try for the last time to explain this write up but its up to you to be intellectually sound to grasp.

Ageing is natural both to men and women and ageing can nver be the a yardstick to measure how beautiful a lady should look cos we have sweet looking ladies even in their 50s while we have ladies in their 30s looking so old but this is about the hardly noticeable depreciation of beauty even in a short space of time so pls take your mind off that pics and understand the write up.

I had this lady friend when i was 19 and i guess she was 18 then we lost contact and bumped into each other just about 6yrs latter and i was like..this cant be the lady i knew 6yrs ago cos her body frame has changed from that trimed sweet figure to something else..and that is just 6yrs.

No one is asking a lady to hurry into marriage yet no lady should be overly over picky while thinking she still has time cos in the case of a lady,we have the honey stage where the body looks over fresh even without any cream or body care and that is age 17 to around 24.

At this stage,suitors start trooping into her life with reckless abandon whether she is hot or not and at this stage,about 50% of the ladies misuse this stage by becoming a cheap object for guys to toy with or getting too full of themselves.

Then we have the flower boom stage of age 25 to about 29 where a ladys beauty is accentuated and many ladies who toy with this stage may realize how real this article is.

yes it is no fault of some ladies tho but most ladies have used that myopic mindset that they arte still hot to fool themselves because no matter wat,your natural beauty in your 30s can nver be the same like in your early 20s. while a man of 50 can marry a lady of 25 so pls stop this annoying comparizon with men.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 02, 2016
fact of life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 4:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Good now lets look at the pics above me and the pics used in my write up.

Ironically,the transformed guy in the far right can still end up marrying the first lady in the first pics used by me and its even more annoying that the man in the far right of the pics above may even see the lady in the middle of the first pics as too old for him so why should any right thinking person compares a man to a woman when it comes depreciating physical appearance.

The best place for a lady to transform is in her matrimonial home and not as a spinster except she is just unfrtnate but the truth is that 90% of ladies are the cause of their situation.FACT
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 4:40am On Feb 02, 2016
bezimo:
Some of our 9ja girls would be forming the I know my worth, I cant settle for less untill, they slide into the "old cargo" mode when marriage becomes difficult and far fetched.Then well wishers, family and their friends become concerned and begin to ask uncomfortable questions.

Like a wise man said every girl has her season to settle down and be married, once she passes that season, the chances become slimmer.

Like the Op said. Choose someone that is going somewhere while you have the time. Let God help you with the rest.

Thats all.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Billygee2u: 4:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:
When i look at the way some babes flaunt their hot bodies,pretty faces and curves i tend to yinmu to them because many of them are ignorant of the fact that no matter the cream,no matter the surgery or cosmetics they use to enhance their beauty,there is always a gradual yet hardly noticeable depreciation of their beauty and bit by bit that sweet looking face,that super firm tits and that hot body will begin to experience law of diminishing returns and nobody can ever stop that from happening.

Some ladies are unfortunate to find themselves single even in their 30s or 40s with no fault of theirs but this write up is directed to the ladies who believe they are too sweet to settle with a man.This is not about throwing shades on them but a known fact many pretend they don't know about. A woman has no luxury of gallivanting about when she ought to calm down and put herself at a vantage point to settle down in a timely manner.

ok ok you say you don't wanna suffer with any man so you wait and hope you meet a rich dude. Ironically,this rich dude knows he is a hot cake so he only spends stipends on you out of his millions or billions and when he is done with you,he dumps you for another lady since he has the money to throw about and maybe at 30something you will now be forced to settle with a man you ordinarily will not look twice.

And if i may ask these myopic ladies these simple questions:

1.How much are you really worth?
2.Is there a crystal ball to know if that "poor dude" will remain poor forever or will also make it big?
3.Is there a guaranty that the rich guy you have an eye for will remain rich forever?
4.How will you feel if that broke dude you ignored today becomes a very rich dude in no time and that rich guy you went for became so broke?
5.Are you cursed not to also strive and make it on your own?

I dey beg all the ladies wey believe say they are too hot to be with one man to relax,cool down very well and pick one man to settle with before they become an object of consideration by men and If you believe you are too hot to be with one man then be ready to be sampled by many men. Just go for a man who has a destination,take the risk of sticking with him,pray for him and take the bold step with him.

Many ladies say marriage is not a do or die affair but this same ladies will certainly want children and also want a fatherly figure for these children so who is fooling who?

The epitome of this epistle is that asides from circumstance beyond their control, ladies should be wise enough to get married before their beauty fades because In 7 out of 10 ladies,all their gragra is from the ripe age of 18 to 35 and once you don dey pass 35years GOD help you so baby Juliana, kwachara anya gi.

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by AVRecruit: 5:03am On Feb 02, 2016
If a man marries not so ripe babe, temptation go too much.

If the babe aint young forget it.

I have heard over 5 incidences of marriages where the man ended up unable to resist the house maid or a new graduate despite the wife at home. In religion it is adultery. This situation out of respect for religion would have been easily been avoided if the man was just honest with himself from the onset and married da wife young and the babe made herself available young.

Even after the wife grows old, the memories of their youthful carnal lust will keep him faithful grin but sadly this marriage keeper is given away to boyfriends and girlfriends!

The phenomenon of late marriage of the girls of today is also partly responsible for high infidelity rates.

Toks any advice for both men and women?

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Vikky014(f): 5:38am On Feb 02, 2016
After reading comments i came to conclusion that men thinks we should marry at our young age. so for those of you dating a girl of 20 to 25 when you know you cant marry in the next 10yrs...please stop using her brain by promising her marriage. Allow her to go and marry!!!

To my fellow ladies that are not yet ready for marriage due to circumstances beyond your control please dont live a reckless life by jumping from one man to another because it makes you age at the speed of light just be decent and eat healthy food to maintain your good looks, you will marry at the appointed time.

Final warning to the single guys that are not ready for marriage is....STOP DELAYING THAT GIRL BY WASTING HER TIME IN THE NAME OF BOYFRIEND. ALLOW HER TO GO AND MARRY!!!!!

Toks2008 advice your fellow men that are not ready for marriage to stop wasting that girls time.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Vikky014:
After reading comments i came to conclusion that men thinks we should marry at our young age. so for those of you dating a girl of 20 to 25 when you know you cant marry in the next 10yrs...please stop using her brain by promising her marriage. Allow her to go and marry!!!

To my fellow ladies that are not yet ready for marriage due to circumstances beyond your control please dont live a reckless life by jumping from one man to another because it makes you age at the speed of light just be decent and eat healthy food to maintain your good looks, you will marry at the appointed time.

Final warning to the single guys that are not ready for marriage is....STOP DELAYING THAT GIRL BY WASTING HER TIME IN THE NAME OF BOYFRIEND. ALLOW HER TO GO AND MARRY!!!!!

Toks2008 advice your fellow men that are not ready for marriage to stop wasting that girls time.
Your head de dia.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Cynthyworld(f): 6:48am On Feb 02, 2016
beauty only lies in the eyes of d beholda
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2016
That people grow old is not something we should laugh about. It is nature. But then girls learn their lessons and start making adjustment by the age of 28. Life is in stages so don't put too much blame on them, only few people have wisdom at a tender age
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by harizonal123(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Vikky014:

The most intelligent comment made by a lady so far.

You just nailed it.

A lady of 23 will see a man who wants her hand in marriage but she will refuse bluntly and continue to run after that 26 year old guy who does not even know what commitment is al about then when she is 27 and the guy is still hopping round at 30 she will say men are un-serious,men are time wasters..please help me ask her who in actual fact is to be blamed?

I have written and i will reiterate that most single ladies you see in their 30s are the cause of their single status and i get pained when ladies hide under the phrase "is marriage all there is to life"

I believe many ladies especially the young ones should learn from my numerous articles that seem to be boring to them rather than curse and slander because whether they like it or not,reality will always be what it is "REALITY" and those who claim they don't need marriage usually end up been laid by several men or ends up ib another woman's bed.

For those who ar just unfortunate with men, please i repeat,this is not about you and i respect your situation "If you were truly not the cause" but for the other ladies who are so picky,the miss ideal man,the team #myguymustbe please carry on..its your life.

Signing out.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008, how come you haven't found the perfect woman?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.