Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111188 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by bjdon: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2015
How come Oyegun, Oshimole and Liar Mohammad have suddenly all gone quiet??
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by 001ng: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
peppyluv02:

We are tired of laughing at you sef.... undecided
Maka why?
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Chiaka(f): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
spiritfada:
Government of the North...Chaaaaai

Dont blame the north much. Blame selfish Tinubu. When APC gained power they debated that they should use regionalism for appointment so that every region will have appointments but Tinubu opposed the move strongly.......Tinubu thought being APC Chairman that he will be allowed to flood Nigerian government with his own cronies.......just like he single handedly picked Osibanjo (His worker) as vice president, He even was positioning his wife for a position in the senate before Saraki took him by surprise.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by front247: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Somebody that is retired as controller general of customs. That man no send anybody
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by front247: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
D south are like slaves to d north, that man buhari is very insensitive
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by egift(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oh please!... It irritates me when I hear some Nairalanders saying NgeneUkwenu egift and even Beremx are igbos, Can't you see beyond the deceit... These people are parasitic and cheap impostors paid to come here and misinform, hoodwink and brainwash their fellow zombies. Please don't be deceived. Even omenka was forming Igbo at a time, I know he may want to quote me to say rubbish, but when some people were referring to him as Igbo, he didn't deny it.

Bunch of Buhari's dung chewing jokers.

How about you go hang yourself? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
egift:

You data fraudster. I know you're pained, quit hiding behind the laugh emoticons.

Paid Goon. Go to Web design business.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2015
rozayx5:

take.one beer for.my head grin

Sai Buhari cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by itsobasi: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2015
This unacceptable
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by saint047(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
amusadele:
Thanks and may you remain at the top. I have said it that Buhari is a Fulani man, an Extreme Islamist and an ex military man. The Fulanis from records are lovers of themselves. If one likes, let him kill his entire family to support Buhari. Do anything to prove say you love the Buhari and his northerners, Buhari will NEVER look at it to be anything. Buhari is known to be one of the worst tribalistic human being on earth. This is the one Nigeria we are happy of.
amen bro
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by omenka(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
egift:

Imagine the deadbeat daydreaming I'd quote him to respond to the trash he posted. Some people around here definitely got lots of screws loose upstairs.

I wonder how the cow even got time to study his lecture notes when he spends virtually 90% of his time daily posting trash on the forum.

Shame a shame he must be to his family.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by egift(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You data fraudster. I know you're pained, quit hiding behind the laugh emoticons.

Paid Goon. Go to Web design business.

#Wjavascript:void(0);ailingLooter. Oya hail your Presido before I sound you grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by free13: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Apc...Chanji... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ArodewilliamsT: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
egift:

#Wjavascript:void(0);ailingLooter. Oya hail your Presido before I sound you grin grin grin grin

Grass-chewing egoat how far? Your Apc stipend done finish? you are no longer as vociferous as you use to be? Wetin happen?No more money to buy data? I am expecting you to join islam soon, modify your name to Muhammed Ezeali and make some quick cash sucking uncircumsized abooki d1cks. What money does to Emma the poor data thief and failed web designer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.