Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111169 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by basilo101: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yorubas shouud embrace southern solidarity now

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
alaoeri:
Any hope for Amaechi in the awaiting ministerial list?

PMB is using Wike to stop Amechi just like he is using Ambode to stop Fashola. He only need to pipe and they would dance.

Nigerians out of hatred will think it is a PDP thing.

Lets hope Adams can salvage Amechi.

As for Fashola, His hope rests on the bargaining power of Tinubu.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by 001ng: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
disloman:
Hmmmm.Don't give a f**k abt them.In as much d nation is progressing,I don't send ethnicity.
I care. Nigeria is too complex for this kind . I'm an Igbo, I voted GMB based on my conviction about even when the term him a tribal bigot. The people that said it will See a point to laugh at me.
God help Buhari please.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by hassan85(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

Trash

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Government of the North...Chaaaaai

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by kestolove95(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

me I don't have problem with dat...as long as his team will lead us to d promise land am ok wit it

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Federal republic of northern nigeria
we love it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by doctokwus: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut the hell up. I can bet you didn't expect Buhari to be such an extremist
Are u normal @all?
What did u benefit from Anyim that is your kinsman;he was lining his pockets while fools like u were suffering on the road just to get to your hometown.
Nauseating tribal bigot like u!

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mekadinho(f): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hahaha...... Still proud of my 5%.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by bossOD: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
hmmmmmmm, Amechi upon all the money u invested in APC project, u see am now?

no northern man can ever do anything to favour the south, sometimes it gives me thought of BIAFRA .

congrat to them

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Realdeals(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Na custom officers I pity most with Ali appointment.

Besides during GEJ era SSG and Chief of staff are from the south. There are certain position you can't appoint people that are not conversant with your style.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by chesterlee(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Government for the North!!!

Buhari is a confirm tribal Bigot!!!

Thank God I didn't vote for the B#STARD!!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by luvinhubby(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wonderful.
Hope federal character will not suffer under Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by 001ng: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
hassan85:
Trash
One day, a southerner will become the head, the call it thrash when he appoints this way.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by shawwal1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Enjoy seeing WAILERs WAILING grin

Hahaha sai baba the unpredictable General

Haters NTOR tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
alaoeri:
Any hope for Amaechi in the awaiting ministerial list?
Lol Same Amaechi that Wike is Buisy probing his govt? ..Hope's lost 4 now.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by 175(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
hahahahaha . . . It's official the South-West has been fooled. . . .PMB na real snake! Proudly 5%

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Lordtrillion(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmn
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by kestolove95(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
we love it
I love it pass u...its ours now..lez flex it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Not really excited with d list.. Though i stil believe in the President
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by uchedydy: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
A
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by deebsman1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
We are watching, but its seems this northern appointments wan dey dey too much, e no go funny o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by CSTR2: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut the hell up. I can bet you didn't expect Buhari to be such an extremist
Don't mind the nitwit posting mental filth on nairaland.
If Northern Nigeria have the least corrupt politicians available for service, then you begin to wonder why the region is in the doldrums.
Polio that has left somalia long ago is just being eradicated this year in the same region with incorruptible angels.
yeye.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Mc4larin: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
A man who was tired of life decided to commit suicide under a mango tree, the son quickly run to him n said Dad I just won 100million dollars, I promise u that ur funeral would be a big celebration. The dad said to him fool, untie me quickly n lets go n celebrate my resurrection...

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by asha80(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Realdeals:
Na custom officers I pity most with Ali appointment
why? Is he mean?
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Okay, dat none of my biznez.

Here come the final set of balls for UCL...
Group A: Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid, Shakhtar, Malmo
Group B: PSV, Manchester United, CSKA Moscow, Wolfsburg
Group C: Benfica, Atletico Madrid, Galatasaray, Astana
Group D: Juventus, Manchester City, Sevilla, BorussiaMgb
Group E: Barcelona, Bayer Leverkusen, Roma, BATE
Group F: Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Olympiacos, Dinamo Zagreb
Group G: Chelsea, Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Group H: Zenit, Valencia, Lyon, Gent

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dmorf: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=alaoeri post=37396554]Any hope for Amaechi in the awaiting ministerial list?

Amaechi don loose front and Back...Congrats to those selected.. tongue

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by iyrojc(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

Stop crying over spilt milk. The beginning is yet to come

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by chesterlee(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
basilo101:
Yoruba hw market?

Abeg Ask them oo....Even saint Fashola wasn't chosen as the SGF

Shame on Tinubu

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
olatunji21:
Not really excited with d list.. Though i stil believe in the President

Its just like Medicine. You don't like it but you trust it to do the needful.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
victorels:

PMB is using Wike to stop Amechi just like he is using Ambode to stop Fashola. He only need to pipe and they would dance.

Nigerians out of hatred will think it is a PDP thing.

Lets hope Adams can salvage Amechi.

As for Fashola, His hope rests on the bargaining power of Tinubu.
Speculation! Speculation!! Speculation!! ..Wike aint being used by nobody..back den in Ikwere Wike had always told us he must prob Amaechi's governance ones he sits on Power and now he's doin it.

As 4 the Fashola saga,i don't knw if i'll belive u on dat because all i see is a mere speculation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.