Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111166 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by yvesboss(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

How does appointing 100 of your tribes men move Nigeria forward?....He should appoint who he is comfortable with even if it is 1000 daura folks...so far nigeria will move forward...he has all my support

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by unitysheart(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Eleyi ga o!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chei! I pity my people for Custom.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Allee90: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari you must appoint Ameachi as Minister or else we the Northern Almajiris will fight you come 2019. Betrayal is not in our blood. Salam
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

Where is Amaechi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Ngige and others

Buhari, this is very disappointing.
Nigeria voted for you not fulani alone.
The earlier you correct this one sided appointment the better.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

I care. Nigeria is too complex for this kind . I'm an Igbo, I voted GMB based on my conviction about even when the term him a tribal bigot. The people that said it will See a point to laugh at me.
God help Buhari please.
You never see anything. grin

Sai Buhari!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dabigwalls: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol. We are in for it. It's either for the better...or for the worse. Let us pray it is for the former.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by CSTR2: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Btw, where is ogbonnaya onu?
Buhari did not find him incorrupt and worthy for the SGF after all the initial gra gra..
Old man kissing the as$ of inferior elements without sense.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by kardinalzz(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Old school remix.....the youth will have to wait for another four years.....gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by hisgrace090: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
pmb I support your move, all we want is the best, no sentiments.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ejirede: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
doctokwus:
Surprises all round.
PMB is quite unpredictable and is really hellbent on not having corrupt,tainted elements in his govt
Well done and may God continue guiding him.
you mean all the people in the whole south be it west,east or south are all corupt,tainted elements ? This is the most biased govt we are having since '99

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by alcmene: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nothing for Amaechi

Even after going spiritual to get appointment??

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by wolesmile(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Honestly, I love this man, Buhari.

But I am beginning to get scared with these appointments. The Northern dominance is just too glaring. I dey fear o.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by jamace(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Well, onward together!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by PedroJP(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hahahahhaha. See Yorubas dey form " i don't care what tribe d person is from, as long as he delivers"

Like seriously ? I thought Northerners don't go to school ? Are southerners now d ones lacking education ?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by FreeGlobe(f): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
doctokwus:

Are u normal @all?
What did u benefit from Anyim that is your kinsman;he was lining his pockets while fools like u were suffering on the road just to get to your hometown.
Nauseating tribal bigot like u!
I am proud to be a nauseating tribal bigot just like Buhari.. This is the change brainless fools like you were preaching all along. Doing away with lawful federal character and fulanizing Nigeria..

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by bettercreature(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

I dont really care as long as this will make Nigeria Great again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dododawa1: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Northern= POWER, Western =education and Eastern = business

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Bitterleafsoup: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
As far as ibo no dey...am happy with d list...sai buhari
Being a bigot is part of the Koran?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by steppin: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
drauj:
Best of Luck. I don't care who becomes what as long as they deliver.
Yeah right! Cry me a river.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mployer(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ordinary ministers, that is the best Fashola and Amechi can get.

They are just not fit for SGF......change!!! tongue

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by porigho: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
No southerner has been made substantive comptroller general of customs in 30 years

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Smooyis(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lopsided if you ask me. Many are saying that they do not mind in as much as they deliver. This kind of attitude is what begets sycophancy.

They have forgotten that no one is complete. PMB from my distant observation is weak in the area of having a national outlook at choice of human personnel around him. Call it tribalism if you like.

His advisers are not helping him by not letting him know that Nigeria is too big for appointments into key national positions to be confined to a region, irrespective of whatever personal criteria being used.

For me, am not a blind supporter. angry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by clemhova: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
He cannot hear you!

Forget about ethnicity, the question is are they COMPETENCE, CREDIBLE AND QUALIFIED for the Job?

001ng:

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
As far as ibo no dey...am happy with d list...sai buhari
Lol whats d meaning of this? Yu think Igbo business men are same as Igbo Politicians??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
I love it pass u...its ours now..lez flex it
What a story. I am glad you have a turn.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by kokoA(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
I just love Baba. Very unpredictable! Nobody would have ever guessed theses names right. I'm happy he is not appointing politicians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by FreeGlobe(f): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
hisgrace090:
and the best are only from the north right?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Bitterleafsoup: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

I care. Nigeria is too complex for this kind . I'm an Igbo, I voted GMB based on my conviction about even when the term him a tribal bigot. The people that said it will See a point to laugh at me.
God help Buhari please.
Get ready to be mocked we warned you!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by bettercreature(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
hisgrace090:
Exactly!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Agbaletu: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Somebody should tell Buhari that Nigeria is not for Northerners alone. He is going too extreme. Are there no incorruptible southerners?
I can't take this, we should not deceive ourselves, this is northern agenda.
How i wish we Yorubas can align with our brothers in the south.
I now see reasons why Igbo people want out. I just love Igbo people. Buhari, this is too much.

Somebody should tell Mr. Kanu not to relent in liberating his people from this zoo, Yes, i agree with him, this is a zoo. He is an hero to Igbos, i expect all Ndigbo to support him. I am downloading Biafra Radio now.

31 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.