Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings (50972 Views)

Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You / Owe Ile Yoruba -some Lovely Yoruba Proverbs And Their Meanings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by bilulu(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
venuspisces:
Nice post but your number 6 is wrong..Esanbgedo means "Esan fight/beat Beni's.. while Esanebgedo means Esan don't fight/beat beni's
u re wrong...... its not d spelling but d pronunciation...... d op is correct
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
bilulu:
were exactly re u frm
Am from Uromi.... Awo after Amedokhian
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
bilulu:

u re wrong...... its not d spelling but d pronunciation...... d op is correct

That guy nor grow for Esan....

It ain't the spelling but the pronunciations...

Thanks dude
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by bilulu(m): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oooops:
am from Eguare close to Onogie palace
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mogidi:

If you were normal looking, abnormal people won't be going your way. Because you're disabled, you're bound to interest disabled guys too.

Disabled? Seriously?

That's the most sensible thing you could come up with?

grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by bilulu(m): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oooops:
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by perryy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
I rep Ebelle, the land of traditional hospitality. Let me add mine: obhokhan oire obhuido na mu lue ihe. A child does not learn how to carry load with a rock. Enoiribhi olho ologho. Life is only hard for the uninitiated. Aisi iku gue eni. You can't cover an elephant with debris. Omiunu ta. It is he that has mouth that can talk. The actual meaning is you can only talk when you are in lesser trouble. Eno ghe unu omaen oilhen khe oka wen. When you are looking at the mouth of an elderly people, you won't know they once suck breasts as babies.

Evan dooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by tbanger(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Esan by blood. Ewohimi to be precise. I give first right of preference to any Esan person and I don't care if anyone calls me a bigot. After all, we are chronically minority even in Edo state grin. You're all my blood. God bless you OP et al wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mamaflex:
...oleleisaborle grin
Oya represent yourself.... Where are you from and where are you currently
E be like say u sabi am wella
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by perryy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Joavid:

Disabled? Seriously?

That's the most sensible thing you could come up with?

grin grin grin

Heavily disabled. Mentally and physically disabled.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by eagleccentric(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Omue obulu!!

I stand with my bro and sis from esanland
We are the best

Proudly representing egbele - uromi
By Nova Hotel

Esan no de carry last, i hail

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
tbanger:
Esan by blood. Ewohimi to be precise. I give first right of preference to any Esan person and I don't care if anyone calls me a bigot. After all, we are chronically minority even in Edo state grin. You're all my blood. God bless you OP et al wink
Godbless you my brother

We may be minority but we're united... and Akugbe-Ahu

I greet you and may God bless your hussle

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
eagleccentric:
Omue obulu!!
I stand with my bro and sis from esanland We are the best
Proudly representing egbele - uromi By Nova Hotel
Esan no de carry last, i hail
But you not in Uromi At the moment i mean you don't stay there huh
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
@bilulu, I don't know the part of Ishan u hail from but am from Ubiaja and Esanbgedo means "Esan beats/fight the beni's " am not going to argue further just go do your research on it.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
perryy:

Heavily disabled. Mentally and physically disabled.
Why are you so pained?
You ugly too?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
bilulu:
You currently stay in Uromi?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by perryy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Atalakpa i' dea abe eran. A tiger doesn't mean a branch of tree.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Joavid:

Why are you so pained?

You ugly too?

Not to be biased, but you'd have to be blind to state that Esan guys are ugly. Maybe you're a corper in an Esan village or the only Esan men you say are old ones.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
venuspisces:
@bilulu, I don't know the part of Ishan u hail from but am from Ubiaja and Esanbgedo means "Esan beats/fight the beni's " am not going to argue further just go do your research on it.
Did you grow up in Esan your face looks very familiar...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by inaiduna(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibhagbosoria - I did not kill another person's own
Elebesunnu - Did they know what happened?
Aimiugwina - You dont see death and fight it

These esan name are equivalent to parables and always "trip" me, and this esan name makes me laugh "Ikekhuamen"! just as Uhunnamure and Iyekekpolor Edo names also make me laugh too.

I rep Uromi! fully blooded Obhiaba!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2015

Not really but I visit often.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Any Esan person know if any of the latest Esan Music CDs are available? Like Emperor Wadada, the great Dr.Afile, All lover Edobor and others..
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by BrOwnSuga3: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ibho khe Esan bha o bulu o

#Ekpoma#Iruekpen

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
venuspisces:
Not really but I visit often.
Kkk...
welcome my sister!!
I celebrate you!!!
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Deejavuu(f): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Oselobua len ebuwedin rè ya ye eoda rio lehe bhikeke - God know how yansh take dey smell naim make am hide am for back

Akon ghafo bhunu, ihue khi shikotor - When teeth finish for mouth, nose go draw come down

I fit drop 100 but make I rest. grin

Ibhi Esan oyeeeeeee!!

Lool. Yeye grin grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You must have been looking at guys that are not really Esan because I and every guy in my family are handsome. Very very handsome.

You can ask Sleekyshuga. grin
grin grin grin Why Sleeky? **clears throat** Wetin you want me to talk na undecided? Say you be Will Smith cheesy?

My Agape is as handsome as Will Smith smiley.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
@Esiohe and other Esan fellows you are viewing the topic but not contributing nor representing your tribes.... Abeg make una carry una leg come here and speak that adage wey popsi dey release!!!

Just remembered one my dad always say!!!

Wehrehmhen fineyan lhe : Are you using me to peel yam and eat ( Are you trying me??!) lol
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin Why Sleeky? **clears throat** Wetin you want me to talk na undecided? Say you be Will Smith cheesy?

My Agape is as handsome as Will Smith smiley.

Are you an Esan Girl
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Pyroxene: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Esan akugbe I rep Ukhun/ Ekpoma. Ehis is d name
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by onomeasike: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
I rep Osugbenu/Agua,Irrua, Esan central cheesy
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
DDeliverer:
My last GF na ESHAN.....make i no go into the details of my life...but the truth remains if you see a snake on your right and then see an Eshan woman on your left, just kill the ESHAN woman first b4 you reason the snake.

This got me ROTFL. you must really hate Esan ppl so much
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oooops:

Are you an Esan Girl
No brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Koko That Ate 40 British Men As Nembe King [PICS] / Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.