Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings (50780 Views)

Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You / Owe Ile Yoruba -some Lovely Yoruba Proverbs And Their Meanings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by ebhohimimen(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2015
erunz:
owian no
dat my bro fro esan land, omonomose
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Evergreen4(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Edo nama zese ore esan , meaning: na edo language when them no speak well nai be ishan, a twisted edo language is what translates into ishan.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by mudiana(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2015
LastProphet:

i have heard this same thing severally, wow. but you can be sure instead of eshan learning how to change after hearing people like you they will come online and call you tribalist, quote me
lastprophet go and change ur name then u can change ur own attitude plus ur DNA. If u hv done this pls repost this ur suggestion again.tnx

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2015
tony1918:
I really appreciate your response but how many borehole or good water system do you have in your hostel when you where in Ekpoma,2.Why put blame on benin for mad people roaming your street when Esan no be Psychiatric hospital.Do you know how many Corp members have been molested by your respectful lads..
,,,there re no boreholes in ekpoma,d water system in hostel was fairly good,d insane persons re brought from benin just to decongest d state capital of lunatics i am 100% sure of this,becus i witnessed d influx,on the issue of corps members b molested i guess that has to do with the behaviour of the corps member,a corps member is not a trained teacher,i served in rivers state a very hot environment,no corps member was molested,

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by ebhohimimen(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2015
erunz:
owiaba nothing do u, we stand for wat we believe. An average esan man is a warrior, we hate injustice. Am from uhiele in Ekp where u have d only seminary in esan land. Puck buhari police or dss
, dis my bro frm ekp, broda I'm frm uhiele too frm Akhimien family
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Joavid:

You seem like a nice guy. smiley meanwhile those angry ones quoting me are just ugly, that's why they pained.

Good morning.

I'm not a nice guy, I'm just moderate ha. Just for yourself if I'm ugly. That's the only pic until I complete my transformation.

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by ebhohimimen(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Evergreen4:
Edo nama zese ore esan , meaning: na edo language when them no speak well nai be ishan, a twisted edo language is what translates into ishan.
FYI: I'm not Edo nor ishan, I'm proudly igbo to the core
my bro are u sure u knw wat u are saying u need to go 4 rehab

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2015
tony1918:
I really appreciate your response but how many borehole or good water system do you have in your hostel when you where in Ekpoma,2.Why put blame on benin for mad people roaming your street when Esan no be Psychiatric hospital.Do you know how many Corp members have been molested by your respectful lads..
,there re no boreholes in ekpoma,d water system in hostel was fairly good,d insane persons re brought from benin just to decongest d state capital of lunatics i am 100% person sure of this,becus i witnessed d influx,on the issue of corps members b molested i guess that has to do with the behaviour of the corps member,a corps member is not a trained teacher,i served in rivers state a very hot environment,no corps member was molested,
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Lovexme(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2015
People from my side of Esan (Igueben) seem to be in the minority.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Lovexme:
People from my side of Esan (Igueben) seem to be in the minority.

Iguegben is part Esan and Bini correct. There's a nice looking fair girl from Ohonsi family from there.. that's all I know from Iguegben.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2015
moshould:
Egheidiakhoria= time waits for noBody...

I heard that adage in one of All Lover Edobor's songs.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by toideve(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Deefuray:
Proud of my tribe
I rep IGUEBEN

My sister smiley
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mbediogu(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2015
DDeliverer:
I wan talk something...i go talk true, i no go lie..

ESHAN people too wicked.

In 2013, i did business with one Eshan man....till date the man no gree pay my money.

My last GF na ESHAN.....make i no go into the details of my life...but the truth remains if you see a snake on your right and then see an Eshan woman on your left, just kill the ESHAN woman first b4 you reason the snake.

Maybe there are some good Eshan people, maybe the OP is one of them...Maybe..

But truth be told, i have never met one Eshan person that is good. NEVER.

I disagree. One the best friend I have is an Ishan. When I was a bachelor I had an Ishan
sugar mummy. Though not vefy rich she was
dependable.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Lovexme(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2015
aim5:

Iguegben is part Esan and Bini correct. There's a nice looking fair girl from Ohonsi family from there.. that's all I know from Iguegben.

The highlighted seem true. My surname is kinda like from Benin.

I don't know any Ohonsi family embarassed
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2015
Lovexme:

The highlighted seem true. My surname is kinda like from Benin.

I don't know any Ohonsi family embarassed

Yeah Iguegben is right on the border. And oh maybe you don't know the woman then.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Wow

I rep uromi

Is that you on your profile picture?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by yanabasee(m): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2015
aim5:

Oh please nobody's scared of Buhari. Infact, Esan people hate Buhari for what he did to the great Ambrose Alli.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Breaking News grin
Buhari Body language: Esan people who hated Buhari Now loves him and sings his praises every day and night. They believe that, what Buhari did to Ambrose Ali was a good thing! grin grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2015
yanabasee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Breaking News grin
Buhari Body language: Esan people who hated Buhari Now loves him and sings his praises every day and night. They say what Buhari did to Ambrose Ali was a good thing! grin grin

There's a few delusional ones in the lot. But for the most part, they don't like him. It showed in the election results.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2015
aim5:

I'm not a nice guy, I'm just moderate ha. Just for yourself if I'm ugly. That's the only pic until I complete my transformation.

Lol. What transformation?

You look good tho.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by yanabasee(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
aim5:

There's a few delusional ones in the lot. But for the most part, they don't like him. It showed in the election results.
Hmmm.... I can't say much of this tho....but Buhari isn't a saint and ion like dat idiiot nor hate the bastard.... But what I hate most is his e-warriors accusing and insulting the immediate past president but wouldn't want a word to be coin on Buhari..
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2015
yanabasee:

Hmmm.... I can't say much of this tho....but Buhari isn't a saint and ion like dat idiiot nor hate the bastard.... But what I hate most is his e-warriors accusing and insulting the immediate past president but wouldn't want a word to be coin on Buhari..

Whatever as long as Nigeria is developed and becomes advanced, I could care less.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Joavid:

Lol. What transformation?

You look good tho.

My physical transformation. The pic was three years ago and I'm not ready to upload another one till I'm at my peak physique lmao. I'm very self conscious and insecure about my appearance. And thanks.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Lovexme(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
aim5:

Yeah Iguegben is right on the border. And oh maybe you don't know the woman then.

Yeah, I suppose I don't.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by onomeasike: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Oooops:

Onome : You ask me grin
lol!!

That's an adage too na!!!

Anyways how far now una don run commot from home abi

Yes.I actually wanted to include it.You are a mind-reader o!! grin
It means "it is a good person that you move with" grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mamaflex(f): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Oooops:

Oya represent yourself.... Where are you from and where are you currently

E be like say u sabi am wella
Ubiaja. Currently in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Osezzua(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Lovely
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
onomeasike:

Yes.I actually wanted to include it.You are a mind-reader o!! grin It means "it is a good person that you move with" grin
Yea.... Its a good person u get close to... tongue
Hope u a good person sha
Goodmrn
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Mamaflex:
Ubiaja. Currently in Abuja.
And you speak Ishan very well
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
aim5:

My physical transformation. The pic was three years ago and I'm not ready to upload another one till I'm at my peak physique lmao. I'm very self conscious and insecure about my appearance. And thanks.

Okay. Ha! Everyone has issues with one or two parts of their body or how it looks. although a lot of people hide it.
We're in a superficial world anyway.

You look good in that picture, and you'll only look better at your 'peak physique' and in the next few years, you could have a pot belly.

Do what makes you feel good - the healthy way- the body is vanity.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
ibhio mhen,bo dia ye? so bha bhi nyan bun bhi nairalandi? interesting!!
Reppin Esan South East, Ubiaja. iba bhe bhe obulu cheesy
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by mondob2k(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
simeonii:
I'm present here....cheesy

I still don't know till date why an average Ishan and Bini person don't trust/agree/love themeselve......just like the guy up dere that talked abt an Ishan person and a snake!!! The Bini uses that parable a lot against an average Ishan person. undecided

The Esan n Binis live in peace and harmony right from time..... Abt that adage, I knw it was used for Mbaise pple in Imo State (read it from one of Chinua Achebe's books). What I dont knw is how u now use it "ishan".

I rep Esan. Igueben LGA.

Esanaigbe!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by yanabasee(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
aim5:

Whatever as long as Nigeria is developed and becomes advanced, I could care less.
Your phantasm of Nigeria being developed is amazing grin
Just have it in mind that for a country to be developed...That it doesn't have to be with the 'president' alone.
Many richest Nigerians derive pleasures to erect standard houses and assets abroad. This ppl help other countries to develope their country for them and leaving Nigeria for the government alone. Ndoma egba has refineries abroad and houses of high standards abroad. How about Tinubu? This people have houses in SouthAfrica and other well developed countries.. Even our musicians.
Until Nigeria change this mentality, there and then will this country be developed, and I pray that, by then our oil will still have value or it'll still be much coz as it seems, Nigeria in the next decades will not be Africas most riches oil producer as Cameron and Ghana have oils as well... And Russia and japan is rushing them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) / Drama At Ooni’s Palace: Wives, Children Barred From Ooni’s Burial / Kyari El-Kanemi, Shehu Of Bama, Died Of Coronavirus Disease - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.