Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings (50795 Views)

Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You / Owe Ile Yoruba -some Lovely Yoruba Proverbs And Their Meanings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by OCcool: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Proudly Uromi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
I won't miss this thread for anything

Wa rewe Obilu!

I rep Ekpoma.

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
onomeasike:
I rep Osugbenu/Agua,Irrua, Esan central cheesy

Onome : You ask me grin
lol!!

That's an adage too na!!!

Anyways how far now una don run commot from home abi
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Freksy(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
DDeliverer:
I wan talk something...i go talk true, i no go lie..

ESHAN people too wicked.

In 2013, i did business with one Eshan man....till date the man no gree pay my money.

My last GF na ESHAN.....make i no go into the details of my life...but the truth remains if you see a snake on your right and then see an Eshan woman on your left, just kill the ESHAN woman first b4 you reason the snake.

Maybe there are some good Eshan people, maybe the OP is one of them...Maybe..

But truth be told, i have never met one Eshan person that is good. NEVER.

Please candidly check yourself, for you may discover some thing about you that make it hard to get along with them smoothly. Quite a number of them I am close to are nice.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Eseohe23:
I won't miss this thread for anything
Wa rewe Obilu!
I rep Ekpoma.
I don sight you since.... You just stayed at one corner viewing!!! lol
Bordiaye??

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by ehis05(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol...number 3 got me laughing...irrua blood runs in my system...rep irrua...and am very happy seeing people write in a language dat is mine n I undastand fully well...osanobua deba wua

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by OCcool: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oooops:

Am from Uromi.... Awo after Amedokhian
wow!!! This is my village ooo. Iruele- awo
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oooops:

I don sight you since.... You just stayed at one corner viewing!!! lol

Bordiaye??

Odianosen.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin
Sleekyshuga:
No brother
Okkk Perhaps you will marry Esan man gringringrin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
OCcool:
wow!!! This is my village ooo. Iruele- awo

So you my blood brother..... wow! this is great!
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oooops:
grin

Okkk
Perhaps you will marry Esan man gringringrin
undecided undecided undecided I don't understand this prayer oo
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Eseohe23:

Odianosen.
Juweye
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by eagleccentric(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oooops:

But you not in Uromi At the moment i mean you don't stay there huh

No, my heart is there but ma body is in abj!!!
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
undecided undecided undecided I don't understand this prayer oo
Esan guys are good people oh... Very good people trust me...
Ask Agapechris if you doubt me wink
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
eagleccentric:

No, my heart is there but ma body is in abj!!!
Gbam....
Omonomon wey khin.... Meta wey hensan
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by eagleccentric(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oooops:

But you not in Uromi At the moment i mean you don't stay there huh

My heart is there but ma body is in abj!
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by OCcool: 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oooops:

So you my blood brother..... wow! this is great!
Yes o. What a small world.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by sunmarouk(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hi, i also rep ishan, irrua.
Am interested in been ur friend
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
OCcool:
Yes o. What a small world.
Yh.... d world is truly small.... just a global village...
where are you currently??
Good bless your hussle!!!
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by sunmarouk(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Deejavuu:
cool
I rep Iruekpen/Ekpoma..
#Esan naigbe#

hi, i also rep ishan, irrua
am interested in been ur friend
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
sunmarouk:
Hi, i also rep ishan, irrua.
Am interested in been ur friend
Obhiaba

Greetings to you my brother...
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by OCcool: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oooops:

Yh.... d world is truly small.... just a global village...

where are you currently??

Good bless your hussle!!!
I'm in Abj.
Iseeee
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Deefuray(f): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Proud of my tribe
I rep IGUEBEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oooops:

Esan guys are good people oh... Very good people trust me...

Ask Agapechris if you doubt me wink
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
My fine fair eshan exbabe was opening her big sweet toto for sugar daddies while in school. What proverb fits her?
She looks cute and innocent though and I miss our nice fyiok.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by BrOwnSuga3: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Deejavuu:
cool

I rep Iruekpen/Ekpoma..

#Esan naigbe#

Where in Iruekpen are you from? I am also from Iruekpen.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
undecided undecided undecided
So will you marry me?
tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2015
shadowgwalker:
My fine fair eshan exbabe was opening her big sweet toto for sugar daddies while in school. What proverb fits her?
She looks cute and innocent though and I miss our nice fyiok.

Okuo nor shan shanhe dhey mieborgwanor:
Woman that sleeps about will one day get what she's looking for!!!

tonguetongue
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by hordy(m): 12:05am On Aug 28, 2015
real esan boy
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Berrypie(f): 12:06am On Aug 28, 2015
Oooops:

Am from Uromi, and currently in Uromi
Okay
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Spybradd: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2015
DDeliverer:
I wan talk something...i go talk true, i no go lie..

ESHAN people too wicked.

In 2013, i did business with one Eshan man....till date the man no gree pay my money.

My last GF na ESHAN.....make i no go into the details of my life...but the truth remains if you see a snake on your right and then see an Eshan woman on your left, just kill the ESHAN woman first b4 you reason the snake.

Maybe there are some good Eshan people, maybe the OP is one of them...Maybe..

But truth be told, i have never met one Eshan person that is good. NEVER.

mugu..awa liéê,them tie ur eye? láhô kpawadére and take ur problem to efcc...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Drama At Ooni’s Palace: Wives, Children Barred From Ooni’s Burial / Kyari El-Kanemi, Shehu Of Bama, Died Of Coronavirus Disease - Sahara Reporters / Koko That Ate 40 British Men As Nembe King [PICS]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.