Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings (50771 Views)

Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You / Owe Ile Yoruba -some Lovely Yoruba Proverbs And Their Meanings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by luthorcorp: 4:00am On Aug 28, 2015
yanabasee:

Buahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha grin ..... ESHAN sounds atrocious grin .....But broz....Before ya begin detail us how diz tribe produces baddest people....shey yu know seh person no d good finish?
There is no saint out there... I'm not any Eshanite biko grin but u dnt have to justify urself that in ur tribe there aren't bad people and if any person happens to encounter or have a bad experience with two of ur tribal men and decides to settle within his or her mind dat everyone from ur tribe's wicked.... It won't ring a bell...hope yu knw?
But never to worry....Buhari Body language Makes ALL ESHANs become good citizens of this great nation! grin
seconded
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Benuromi: 4:01am On Aug 28, 2015
venuspisces:
@bilulu, I don't know the part of Ishan u hail from but am from Ubiaja and Esanbgedo means "Esan beats/fight the beni's " am not going to argue further just go do your research on it.

So nice to see Ubiaja person. My mummy is from Ubiaja, just after St. Benedict church. I love Ubiaja. God bless Esan land.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by possibilita(m): 4:11am On Aug 28, 2015
Sorry no vex AFEMAI me kinhe
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 28, 2015
possibilita:
Sorry no vex AFEMAI me kinhe
gbera va enare!
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Joavid:
Why are esan guys ugly? undecided

Its either an abnormal looking forehead, nose, eyes or something.
hw many have u come across?#repping ehanlen till chickens use condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by perryy(m): 4:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Bha eisan ibhia aba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by toprealman: 4:59am On Aug 28, 2015
HILARIOUS INDEED!
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 28, 2015
elvisz:
Esan oyeeeeeee. Oyeeeeee
i love this, when we went for my sis traditional wedding, this was what the women were enchanting, its form of hailing or greeting i think so and i love it

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Selfy(m): 5:16am On Aug 28, 2015
egbe fubhare aba esan oyeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 28, 2015
perryy:
Atalakpa i' dea abe eran. A tiger doesn't mean a branch of tree.
why u come upload ur big head na grin...lol, was just joking, u fine wella
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 28, 2015
DDeliverer:
I wan talk something...i go talk true, i no go lie..

ESHAN people too wicked.

In 2013, i did business with one Eshan man....till date the man no gree pay my money.

My last GF na ESHAN.....make i no go into the details of my life...but the truth remains if you see a snake on your right and then see an Eshan woman on your left, just kill the ESHAN woman first b4 you reason the snake.

Maybe there are some good Eshan people, maybe the OP is one of them...Maybe..

But truth be told, i have never met one Eshan person that is good. NEVER.
The truth is. you are not good. You merely attract your likes into your life.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nakarey(m): 6:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Berrypie:
Reppin' Evwato. @ OP where are you from??

Obhio bo diaye?
Where in ewatto?? Is it Abhuru, Ogbokpa, Egua, idun-ase, keteke or where?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by erunz(m): 6:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Rick9:

Proudly ishan also Ekpoma and Irrua AKHIGBE's Blood line
I know one Akhigbe family in Uhiele, Ekpoma.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by ihatebuhari(f): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2015
Wow

I rep uromi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Lewisj(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Mogidi:

If you were normal looking, abnormal people won't be going your way. Because you're disabled, you're bound to interest disabled guys too.
. Are you the OP of this topic? Its funny the way quote and insult people, all in a bid that you love your tribe, bt instead your giving them a reason to buttress their claim and for other tribes here to believe them. At times its best to just look by or correct them and not insults. Am a proud Bini and no matter what, the Binis and Ishans are the closest in Edo and will always be 1.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Lovexme(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2015
I must be the only Esan guy in this thread that can't speak the language.
An Ebelle guy (IGUEBEN) in Lagos.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by tony1918(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2015
osemu8:
there is no underground water in ekpoma,the insane persons are brought from benin,i schooled in aau ekpoma,but i am from uromi,there is surplus underground water here n our young lads re respectful and hardworking
I really appreciate your response but how many borehole or good water system do you have in your hostel when you where in Ekpoma,2.Why put blame on benin for mad people roaming your street when Esan no be Psychiatric hospital.Do you know how many Corp members have been molested by your respectful lads..
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Eseose9(f): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2015
I rep Ewatto
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by ecode1(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2015
Deejavuu:
cool

I rep Iruekpen/Ekpoma..

#Esan naigbe#

Which quarter in Iruekpen you from?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by LastProphet: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2015
DDeliverer:

ESHAN people too wicked.

In 2013, i did business with one Eshan man....till date the man no gree pay my money.

My last GF na ESHAN.....make i no go into the details of my life...but the truth remains if you see a snake on your right and then see an Eshan woman on your left, just kill the ESHAN woman first b4 you reason the snake.

Maybe there are some good Eshan people, maybe the OP is one of them...Maybe..

i have heard this same thing severally, wow. but you can be sure instead of eshan learning how to change after hearing people like you they will come online and call you tribalist, quote me
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Lovexme(m): 7:30am On Aug 28, 2015
LastProphet:

i have heard this same thing severally, wow. but you can be sure instead of eshan learning how to change after hearing people like you they will come online and call you tribalist, quote me

So, if I can properly deduce from what you and you cohort have written, all Esan people are the same, eh?

Issorait, carry on. cool
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by TheTruth618: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Deejavuu:
cool

I rep Iruekpen/Ekpoma..

#Esan naigbe#

I am from Iruekpen too
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2015
aim5:

Not to be biased, but you'd have to be blind to state that Esan guys are ugly. Maybe you're a corper in an Esan village or the only Esan men you say are old ones.

You seem like a nice guy. smiley meanwhile those angry ones quoting me are just ugly, that's why they pained.

Good morning.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2015
erunz:
owiaba u are a name sake to my younger sister.

Esan nigbe
smiley
Eseohe rock#
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mogidi: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Lewisj:
. Are you the OP of this topic? Its funny the way quote and insult people, all in a bid that you love your tribe, bt instead your giving them a reason to buttress their claim and for other tribes here to believe them. At times its best to just look by or correct them and not insults. Am a proud Bini and no matter what, the Binis and Ishans are the closest in Edo and will always be 1.
I couldn't control my temper.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Omonjoe(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Obhiaba egbe agba nie re shian
aim5:

Iriornor
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mogidi: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2015
easyaccess123:

AKUGBE AHU!

LOL

Yes bro, there's strenght in unity.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by TheTruth618: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2015
LastProphet:

Am surprised o. We keep hearing stories of old men raping kids, women committing adultery, broken marriages and these stories are always about yoruba people. Then we hear rituals mostly abt Igbo people. How many times have you seen Ishan in the news linked with such evil?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Toktee(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
Lol but no be only jobless men dey beat women o, even the one wey get job. Dem no go find their fellow man beat, na woman dem go see *hiss

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Is women like you them the beat.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mogidi: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2015
erunz:
owiaba nothing do u, we stand for wat we believe. An average esan man is a warrior, we hate injustice. Am from uhiele in Ekp where u have d only seminary in esan land. Puck buhari police or dss

True talk ja re, we are incredible warriors.
Small tribe that has produced giants.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by mudiana(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2015
DDeliverer:

ESHAN people too wicked.

My last GF na ESHAN.....make i no go into the details of my life...but the truth remains if you see a snake on your right and then see an Eshan woman on your left, just kill the ESHAN woman first b4 you reason the snake. MayMaybe there are some good Eshan people, maybe the OP is one of them...Maybe..

my brother, good begat good,if u re not good u ll not find someone dat is good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) / Drama At Ooni’s Palace: Wives, Children Barred From Ooni’s Burial / Kyari El-Kanemi, Shehu Of Bama, Died Of Coronavirus Disease - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.