Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings (50799 Views)

Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You / Owe Ile Yoruba -some Lovely Yoruba Proverbs And Their Meanings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by osicom: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
LastProphet:

i have heard this same thing severally, wow. but you can be sure instead of eshan learning how to change after hearing people like you they will come online and call you tribalist, quote me

I am shocked at what you guys are insinuating about a particular tribe.Can you give me one tribe in Nigeria that is 100% perfect.The kind of thoughts we display here is a show of tribal supremacy.One tribe thinking that they are better than the other tribe in term of goodness,beauty,infrasture,education etc

When are we going to stop associating an evil with a tribe.On social media u hear yorubas,ibo,Hausa/fulani attacking themselves and calling names.

All we busy ourselves with is to find tribes with the highest number of illiterate,witches,ugly faces,drug dealers,baby factory,beggers,insane people and the likes in order to attack and pull each other down.Is this the message of hate we ought to share?

With what I see people commenting,tribalism and nepotism is our greatest enemy in Nigeria.NO TRIBE IS GOOD AND NO TRIBE IS BAD.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by osicom: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2015
yanabasee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Breaking News grin
Buhari Body language: Esan people who hated Buhari Now loves him and sings his praises every day and night. They believe that, what Buhari did to Ambrose Ali was a good thing! grin grin

Let us apply some caution.Do not generalize when u speak of Ishan people.They deserve some respect.I cannot speak like that of your tribe.Let us respect each other.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by toideve(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2015
osicom:

Just try and learn the language,it is one of ur idendity.Cheers

You don't learn how to use your left hand in old age
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by bilulu(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
venuspisces:
@bilulu, I don't know the part of Ishan u hail from but am from Ubiaja and Esanbgedo means "Esan beats/fight the beni's " am not going to argue further just go do your research on it.
am from Uromi n like I said it depend on how u pronounce ur esangbedo..... I wish I could pronouce it to ur hearing
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2015
aim5:

Iguegben is part Esan and Bini correct. There's a nice looking fair girl from Ohonsi family from there.. that's all I know from Iguegben.
Does her name start with an "S"?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2015
toideve:

My sister smiley
Okpia, juwe khin bhi Igueben? grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by blackky100(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2015
It is Igueben and not Iguegben.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Lovexme:

The highlighted seem true. My surname is kinda like from Benin.

I don't know any Ohonsi family embarassed
Lost brother tongue cheesy
Where are you from in Igueben?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by blackky100(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lost brother tongue cheesy
Where are you from in Iguegben?

why you de spoil my village name now?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2015
blackky100:
It is Igueben and not Iguegben.
Yea, I know. It was a typo.
Are you from Igueben as well?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by blackky100(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yea, I know. It was a typo.
Are you from Igueben as well?

GBAM!!!! like my Ibo Brothers would say.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2015
blackky100:

GBAM!!!! like my Ibo Brothers would say.
Lol where precisely?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by blackky100(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2015
From Uhe.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2015
blackky100:
From Uhe.
Interesting. cheesy
Did you grow up there??
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by blackky100(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2015
This your post Jamb Question no get part two ohhh. lol

Not really but I go there often.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2015
blackky100:
This your post Jamb Question no get part two ohhh. lol

Not really but I go there often.
Lol okay.
Nice talking to you.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Eseose9(f): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2015
easyaccess123:
omamhen, bor dia ye? where in ewatto r u from? am ewatto too, from egua oliha

Ofure
wow!I'm from egua oliha too
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by blackky100(m): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol okay.
Nice talking to you.

Are you from Igueben bros?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2015
blackky100:

Are you from Igueben bros?
Yea.. grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by imtfans(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2015
agia lense olia tase..u can only talk to d limit of ur knowldge. bhia khara o
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mrtesso: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Oooops:

What tribe are you bros

Gud question
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by elohorayodele: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2015
but the truth remains if you see a snake on your right and then see an Eshan woman on your left, just kill the ESHAN woman first b4 you reason the snake.
TRUE
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by blackky100(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yea.. grin

Gan Gan....

See levels, that is nice to hear ohhhh. Nice meeting my towns man.

Bodiehe?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mrtesso: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2015
elohorayodele:
but the truth remains if you see a snake on your right and then see an Eshan woman on your left, just kill the ESHAN woman first b4 you reason the snake.
TRUE

Looking forward to seeing u try that... smiley
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by alphaconde(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Ehi kwe rhan nor onor mue uze... God will fetch firewood for the person without axe.

Emuhi Ekpoma, where pineapple grows like grass
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Eseose9:

Ofure
wow!I'm from egua oliha too
OMG! nice to meet u on NL. where r u based?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mrtesso: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Joavid:
Why are esan guys ugly? undecided

Its either an abnormal looking forehead, nose, eyes or something.

U really need to crosscheck... smiley

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mrtesso: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2015
alphaconde:
Ehi kwe rhan nor onor mue uze... God will fetch firewood for the person without axe.

Emuhi Ekpoma, where pineapple grows like grass

Nice one
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2015
osicom:

Let us apply some caution.Do not generalize when u speak of Ishan people.They deserve some respect.I cannot speak like that of your tribe.Let us respect each other.
ödöde rë wan ne gbe (let everyone get wisdom)
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by yanabasee(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2015
osicom:

Lol... grin you're high on buhari's fart....
If u're asked.... What insolent comment did I make about the Ishan people, that you quoted me and ask me to be caution?
You have to read and re-read to comprehend before running ur fingers to type inconsequential comments.....
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
yanabasee:

Lol... grin you're high on buhari's fart....
If u're asked.... What insolent comment did I make about the Ishan people, that you quoted me and ask me to be caution?
You have to read and re-read to comprehend before running ur fingers to type inconsequential comments.....
ödöde rë wan ne gbe (let everyone get wisdom)
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Oooops:

Okuo nor shan shanhe dhey mieborgwanor:
Woman that sleeps about will one day get what she's looking for!!!

tonguetongue
Lol! She got impregnanted by a whiteman and had a black baby,i mean WandeCoal kind of black cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Drama At Ooni’s Palace: Wives, Children Barred From Ooni’s Burial / Kyari El-Kanemi, Shehu Of Bama, Died Of Coronavirus Disease - Sahara Reporters / Koko That Ate 40 British Men As Nembe King [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.