Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (784783 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
profojah:

You sef don join d league of those criticizing people's English.. Nawa for you ooo

Atleast you understood what he wrote, He need a solution, You should try and proffer one instead of finding a fault on his English..#Olosho-Ashawo Boy# grin

No mind the dude

I never forget that levels we talked about this afternoon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
profojah:

You sef don join d league of those criticizing people's English.. Nawa for you ooo

Atleast you understood what he wrote, He need a solution, You should try and proffer one instead of finding a fault on his English..#Olosho-Ashawo Boy# grin

Lol..Dont mind me jare..I just dey joke nii..How's Madam?The Authentic Madam nii ohh..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
happney65:

Lol..Dont mind me jare..I just dey joke nii..How's Madam?The Authentic Madam nii ohh..
Lolz. cheesy The Authentic Madam dey. Your Gen don work?. I checked the stuff we discussed on fb, #baba nla confirm ni sha#.. Your head dey there..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Walspring:

No mind the dude

I never forget that levels we talked about this afternoon
Happney na weyrey..

No wahala bro.. What's the SAT requirement for UG(Acct/any related course ) at TROY & SMSU
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
profojah:

Lolz. cheesy The Authentic Madam dey. Your Gen don work?. I checked the stuff we discussed on fb, #baba nla confirm ni sha#.. Your head dey there..

Ohh Good.Yes Boss he don dey work Jare..Henhen..That thing dey massive Gan...Extremely Massive..I just dey imagine..I go call you tommorow..No sleeping tonite,I dey watch the Democrats Debate Live on CNN..Abeg make we no derail our "Holy" thread.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
profojah:

Happney na weyrey..

No wahala bro.. What's the SAT requirement for UG(Acct/any related course ) at TROY & SMSU

450 above for each section
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Walspring:

450 above for each section
… How many sections altogether in SAT?. is it 3?. So that means, applicants must get a total minimun score of 1350 ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
@Walspring, if u would help me to register GRE, what do I need to send to u. Kindly tell me in terms of my information and money. I wud appreciate the help really.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 12:13am On Oct 14, 2015
wiseman2392:
@Walspring, if u would help me to register GRE, what do I need to send to u. Kindly tell me in terms of my information and money. I wud appreciate the help really.

Send him a PM..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by godG: 5:15am On Oct 14, 2015
wiseman2392:

Has he helped you with your registration? If you need help, I think I can help you register too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by godG: 5:18am On Oct 14, 2015
SirRiddy, how you dey? This whole thing dey enervate person jare. You won't believe I just remembered I wanted to call you back. Poor me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrChris1(m): 6:31am On Oct 14, 2015
insectide:
@lagosniv

I was was supposed to have my interview for Fall but unfortunately I was unable to have the interview because my ds160 code does not tally.( I have been denied twice). I was given a paper to come back in two days time.

I was unable to get a date for fall again.Now I have another I-20 from another school. I have filled a new ds-160 and booked appointment at the embassy with a code on my ds 160. I will like to know of I wont be turned back again. Has anyone been in this situation before and how did you solve it.

Why not plan for Spring instead?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2015
profojah:

… How many sections altogether in SAT?. is it 3?. So that means, applicants must get a total minimun score of 1350 ?

3 sections which are Critical Reading, Mathermatics and Essay

It can be above 450 each but some schools badt and they could ask for 470 or 500 upward
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2015
wiseman2392:

Big bro, sorry that I didn't reply this post yesterday because I was busy on phone with someone as at the time you posted it and I couldn't come back on thread to reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2015
happney65:

Send him a PM..

You head is valid in profojah's voice..

I do get message alert anything I get message in email but for nairaland no alert unless you check mention link to see who quote you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2015
godG:

Has he helped you with your registration? If you need help, I think I can help you register too.

Yes big boss I have replied him..

Thanks for the other day.. Am very grateful oooo

Twale!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Walspring:

You head is valid in profojah's voice..

I do get message alert anything I get message in email but for nairaland no alert unless you check mention link to see who quote you

grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by insectide: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2015
lll
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2015
I am doing okay, bro. smiley
I no even know how you dey combine both o. So
many C. Ronaldo's here, wonder where you get your strength from.
We can always do the talking any time you like. The person wey wan use
the info sef no need am till next year.
Eku ise.

godG:
how you dey? This whole thing dey enervate person jare. You won't believe I just remembered I wanted to call you back. Poor me.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by godG: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Walspring:

Yes big boss I have replied him..
Thanks for the other day.. Am very grateful oooo
Twale!
My boss dey whine me ni sha. cheesy Anyways, ko tope.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by godG: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
sirRiddy:
I am doing okay, bro. smiley I no even know how you dey combine both o. So many C. Ronaldo's here, wonder where you get your strength from. We can always do the talking any time you like. The person wey wan use the info sef no need am till next year. Eku ise.
Thanks, bro. No wahala. I go holla probably by weekend.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by hardeorlah: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
I read dis online and I feel it can also help a brother

http://www.happyschools.com/magical-usa-student-visa-tips/

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 15, 2015
MrRoyce are you in Houston ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrRoYCe(m): 4:53am On Oct 15, 2015
slimmy05:
MrRoyce are you in Houston ?

Nah, I'm in Dallas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by anikemoses(m): 5:31am On Oct 15, 2015
any student here that scored over 1,300 in SAT {Maths and reading }and over 90 in TOEFL and is interested in studying at Troy university should contact me asap..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 6:02am On Oct 15, 2015
anikemoses:
any student here that scored over 1,300 in SAT {Maths and reading }and over 90 in TOEFL and is interested in studying at Troy university should contact me asap..
Bros that SAT score na die o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by anikemoses(m): 6:13am On Oct 15, 2015
coobboy:

Lol,na the criteria for tuition waiver
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2015
anikemoses:

na so sha. if una get the score make una contact bros o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Canberra55: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2015
Is TOeFL mandatory for a Nigerian going for an undergraduate degree?
anikemoses:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Canberra55:
Is TOeFL mandatory for a Nigerian going for an undergraduate degree?

It depend your school admission requirement but always advisable to do it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2015
coobboy:

Nah 650 each be that ooo..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2015
anikemoses:

Is it from the beginning or after first year ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.