Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments (29369 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav / A Look At Buhari's Sectional Appointments. By Joebecks / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by TheNextAce: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2015
The people buhari has chosen may be right for the job, but he should remember that there are also choice candidates from other regions
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by buzquet(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Wetin concern u? afterall if PMB fails na una go first open ur yeye mouth
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by 5starmilitant: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2015
chocolateme:
Oga B, be like say this one u go try amend your list a beg nnaa oh?
Make Nigerians no swear give you sottee you go get high BP.
P
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by phransix147(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Concerning the regional appointments am not wif PMB on that, in as much as I know abt the sincerity of a common northerner there are a few sincere ones in the south as well. We also aren't seeing any injection of youths in his cabinet.

Which way PMB?
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by DONSMITH123(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Naija sha...well, i see nothing wrong with the appointment so far? If Buhari would av appoint Ameachi for SGF same naija would have criticise him for appointing a criminal.

My opinion though.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by buzquet(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Wetin concern u? afterall if PMB fails na una go first open ur yeye mouth. Buhari pls ride on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by HungerBAD: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Observing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2015
meanwhile
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2015
It seems we have made a mistake with Buhari... lets wait till the ministerial list come out then we would know.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by SmartMugu: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2015
Fleshly:
The tribalism is welcomed.

At least I'm feeling vindicated, when we warned people that buhari is a jihadist they didn't listen.

Please buhari bring it on!

Isn't it so disheartening? Competent Nigerians in diaspora face racism, same competent Nigerians in Nigeria face tribalism. Would people look beyond race and ethnic groups and rather focus on competence?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by ShowYourCertificate: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2015
APC leaders are already expressing their disappointments and frustrations grin

See link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2558353/apc-leaders-angry-buhari-appoints
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Pascal181: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2015
;DBoohari, d president of western Germany and north east. Hahahaha
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by rozayx5(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2015
the life history of people appointed by Buhari they are people of no record. The Chief of Staff was the MD of UBA when the bank was about to collapse before it was bought over by Hakeem Bello Osagie, The SGF was a top manager at Delta Steal when the company became moribund and since then he has never lead any organisation with up to 100 employees so they are not technocrats but rather 'ethnocrats'.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Obipat(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari is an idi.ot. Stupi.d animal. I regret campaigning for him. I can't face my igbo brothers that were calling me names when I was campaigning for this animal. 4yrs is not far away

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Tintinnoty(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2015
a word is enough for the wise
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by vladimiros: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2015
proudly 5%

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by wiseoneking: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Missy89:
What does he mean by " they are his subjects" Is he a king? These old farts need to learn proper vocabulary before they leave their caves
Thats the only shit you can comment on this. Blind?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by HirstMOG(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2015
If the dictator will hear please tell him oooo, Nigeria is not and will never be a Northern agenda.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Felaak47(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari should just sit down, divide the available appointments into three, and share them all out to the igbos, the hausas and the yorubas. hahaha, some people are still living in the stone age.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by BashMe1(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2015
Na good governance I dey wait 2 c, I don't care if he appoints all round Ethiopians. Jonathan did his na, nobody complained o.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Youpele52: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2015
hassan85:
how about Gej how many northerners where in his government? bigots

You don't get it do you

When GEJ was elected into office he got the least number of votes from the north. Yet when he made appointment though he was from the south majority of the appointments went to the north. To balance things up so that it won't be like he's anti-north or anti-Islam, dream of One Nigeria.

PMB today is doing different thing. He's from the north, yes he got the least number of votes from the south south and south east don't doesn't mean he should have it against them and give all his appointment to the north. Now that's pro-north, pro-islam and pathetically anti-One Nigeria.

I just pray God opens your eyes to see where your Sai Buhari is getting it wrong?
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by teepsee(f): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2015
When a dog want to die, he never hears the whistle of his owner till he follows dead body to the grave.

Buhari thinks he is still in military regime. Thank God didn't waste my vote on a dullard
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by uridadole: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2015
Fleshly:
The tribalism is welcomed.

At least I'm feeling vindicated, when we warned people that buhari is a jihadist they didn't listen.

Please buhari bring it on!
Nothing proves u right here. I'm not a northerner, I voted him and he is competent even though lopsided appointment is not good, it is still better than balanced appointed that is only good at looting.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by chesterlee(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari wants to burn this country...
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by QueenEdna(f): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2015
CyberWolf:
What's the logical difference between a king and a leader? You lots always claim ITK but has nothing to show for it angry
) But shes quite right. d right word would be 'Electorates' the use of proper terminology should suffice here. We are not subjects but Electorates in a democratic dispensation. Its quite different. 'Subjects' would apply in a monarchical/totalitarian Admin where power is absolute.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by tsdarkside(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2015
TheImp:
Abubakar Tsav is a top Buhari ally and was on his Presidential Campaign Security Committee

It’s wrong to be sectional in choice of appointees —Tsav

Also speaking, a retired Commissioner of Police, Alhaji Abubakar Tsav said: “I see the appointments as lopsided. Nigeria is too big to have majority of the appointees from one section of the country.  We have competent people in every part of Nigeria. For that reason, he (Buhari) should spread the appointments to every part of Nigeria.

“If he  (Buhari) is looking for honest people, there are honest people in every part of Nigeria, just as we have dishonest people in every part. Most Nigerians voted for him, even those who did not vote for him are his subjects and he is bound to carry every one along.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/uproar-as-buhari-appoints-sgf-chief-of-staff-others/#sthash.oRv8h637.dpuf

then they should have the interest of the ol nigeria in their hearths....why the hell,should buhari,appoint people that have biafra in their hearths in his cabinett??....op,does this make sense to you??

this is high treason,to do that....in military-order,that is high-treason....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2015
right now what many and myself clamor for is resource control and true federalism...buhari can then appoint the whole north even almajiri beggars in all voids in his cabinet... angry angry
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by LoveJesus87(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Missy89:
What does he mean by " they are his subjects" Is he a king? These old farts need to learn proper vocabulary before they leave their caves
I wonder o. Subject ko topic ni

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by DONSMITH123(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2015
tonimenia:
Wise counsel from an Elder!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On

SCAM
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by tsdarkside(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2015
why the hell,should you appoint people,that think nigeria is a zoo,in your cabinet...?? ??
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Guyman02: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2015
I spent 11 Billion Naira of Rivers State peoples money on this mans campaign, common SSG he no fit give me. Na only Awusa and Fulani him dey see. Chaiiii!!! cry cry cry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says / Nigeria’s New Visa Policy: 13 Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.