Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments (29368 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav / A Look At Buhari's Sectional Appointments. By Joebecks / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Mcowubaba: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
You have a point...i feel PMB doesnt have or know much about people from other parts of Nigeria outside the North...not that he hates them or so, but you see, you dont harbour persons in your domain that you cant vouch 4...the ONLy few southerners he knows/associates with are because of party relationship...
If you are observant enough, u ud know or understand that even the northern appointees, he didnt seek consultation from them or any northerner...because he knew them and have followed their track record...but because he cant confide with anyone and relatively knows nobody from the south, it makes it difficult 4him to choose persons from dat region which he knows nothing of....
Its a matter of trust issues...i dont think it's intentional from buhari or that he's a bigot....
This man has lived his whole life in the North...the ONLY time he stayed in south, was when he was head of state @ doddan barracks,ikoyi, lagos...It's ELECTORAL campaigns that forced him to the east and south-south...
No offence, but this ur submission is totally Invalid...
As a president..he supposed to know people(technocrats) from all around the Country
Buhari has Adviser, PA's, he reads papers...nd for crying out loud- HE IS A PRESIDENT..he is not a normal citizen...such lame excuses can't be tolerated.....there is no justification for appointing mostly Northerners...I repeat None

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by masseratti: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2015
CyberWolf:
What's the logical difference between a king and a leader? You lots always claim ITK but has nothing to show for it angry
Oga if you don't know there is a big difference in a King with all sovereignty and a President, infact there is a difference in a ceremonial king or ceremonial president, we are not PMB subjects, a President preside over the management and affairs of the Government he does not own your life,An absolute King owns your life if you are his subject.he can do and undo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Miranda11: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2015
vanunu:

what are you waiting for.
The key ministries must surely go to the north.
Agriculture.................North
Works.......................North
Solid minerals.............North
Interior......................North
Finance.....................North
Petroleum..................North
Defence.................... North
This man is nothing but a complete criminal.

Thot there was talk that Buhari will run d Min of Pet while Kachikwu will double up as Minister of State for petroleum to ensure synergy thru out the ministry. Abi dis don change? Hmmm Buhari shld be very careful when and if he appts a Minister of Pet cos the person shldnt mess up what Kachikwu is doin in NNPC.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by CyberWolf: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
masseratti:
Oga if you don't know there is a big difference in a King with all sovereignty and a President, infact there is a difference in a ceremonial king or ceremonial president, we are not PMB subjects, a President preside over the management and affairs of the Government he does not own your life,An absolute King owns your life if you are his subject.he can do and undo.
Apply simple logic in this your reasoning, then you will know better.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by prisiluv(f): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Fear North! grin
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by don4real18(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Gimme 3 good reasons why Buhari should pick from all the zones.... Jonathan did and see where that got him.
As long as the appointees will carry out their duties diligently, I have no problem with their tribe or religion

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
don4real18:
Gimme 3 good reasons why Buhari should pick from all the zones.... Jonathan did and see where that got him.
As long as the appointees will carry out their duties diligently, I have no problem with their tribe or religion
May god bless you. So we still have sensible non hateful people like this in Nigeria? And i thought i was the onlyone

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by VirginFinder: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Northerners are very sincere people. They will tell him to his face that he is just too sectional in his appointments.

I never Buhari could be this clannish. He is even worse than Yar'Adua.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Bowwow11(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
If only he will listen fulani herdsman
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by noblegrex: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
tiwiex:

It is not just about honesty. It is about balance too. It is also insulting to say there are no honest people anywhere else. Is he saying he never integrates with all Nigerians?
seriously, I'll be lying if I say I don't understand what you are saying but let's be straight with ourselves,what if the so called balance is actually causing an inbalance within the country.well, if its not all about honesty,then what's is all about even with the BALANCE.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
hassan85:
how about Gej how many northerners where in his government? bigots

Did GEJ only have 38 appointments
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by j1mmy: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
The mallams are back...

Hausa/Fulani hegemony returns to Nigeria.

Mediocrity masquerading as change
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by melzabull(f): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
QueenEdna:
i am for real, just my opinion. I think i have a right to it. Tanks.
You are entitled to your opinion but your opinion reeks of ignorance. Please like warrior1 said, get informed and don't misinform the gullible.

Cheers!
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by masseratti: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
CyberWolf:
Apply simple logic in this your reasoning, then you will know better.
Oga leave logic and pick up your dictionary of use your friend Google.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by CyberWolf: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
masseratti:
Oga leave logic and pick up your dictionary of use your friend Google.

CyberWolf:

See them claiming ITK as usual..With lay man's understanding using Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary as a point of reference, A ruler is someone that rules or governs, eg., someone governing a country. While while a leader is someone that leads, eg. a country, an organization, etc..Is Buhari ruling the country? Yes, Is he the leader of Nigeria? Yes, is he governing the country? Yes..

Logically, a King is called a ruler, and he calls those he is ruling his subjects.

If Buhari is ruling the country, that means he is a ruler which implies that he is a "King" hence, we are his "subjects"
Is he the leader of Nigeria? Yes, hence we are his followers... So what are we talking about?
A leader and Ruler might mean different things based on one's perspective, but logically, they are the same.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
I guess you pulled out this one from your ass?

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by QueenEdna(f): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
melzabull:
You are entitled to your opinion but your opinion reeks of ignorance. Please like warrior1 said, get informed and don't misinform the gullible.

Cheers!
seriously leave me alone, i am entitled to air my view, i didnt insult anybody aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ i already closed this chapter with Warrior1 cos i do not like arguing. So wts ur stress ??
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by henrysam(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
It's late already. Thank God buhari's body language shows it all that he's a tribalist.
Any amendments now is belated.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by tsdarkside(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Johnsinia:

Have you ever seen a slave complain b4? Have you ever hard this saying b4 " we don't want no peace, we want equal right and justice"

who you dey call slave here??.....................thunnnnnnnda firrrrre you!!!......

lagos is not no mans land....for this insult,each one of you deserve a slap in the face!..........
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by tsdarkside(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
vladimiros:

odee.

my 5% oil and gas runs ur stupid 95%..

proudly 5%..

abeg keep your fantasy oil and gas,,,dont have time for fantasies....btw.....you are too a small fish to even profit from it self...every region with oil always get 10% from the revenue...go ask your leaders were the money is,and stop blaming the rest of nigeria....
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheImp:
Abubakar Tsav is a top Buhari ally and was on his Presidential Campaign Security Committee

It’s wrong to be sectional in choice of appointees —Tsav

Also speaking, a retired Commissioner of Police, Alhaji Abubakar Tsav said: “I see the appointments as lopsided. Nigeria is too big to have majority of the appointees from one section of the country.  We have competent people in every part of Nigeria. For that reason, he (Buhari) should spread the appointments to every part of Nigeria.

“If he  (Buhari) is looking for honest people, there are honest people in every part of Nigeria, just as we have dishonest people in every part. Most Nigerians voted for him, even those who did not vote for him are his subjects and he is bound to carry every one along.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/uproar-as-buhari-appoints-sgf-chief-of-staff-others/#sthash.oRv8h637.dpuf

This is an Hausa man Talking but the Yorubas, cowards, slaves will clap for Buhari....
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Banter1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:
lets watch and see
I'm watching in 3D.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by masseratti: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
CyberWolf:

lol,is a prime minister a ruler of a country the answer is no but he is in most cases the head of government, the ruler of Britain is the Queen the head of government is the prime minister, i used all this because you choose to define the word "ruler" as against the word "president ".a ruler can be a king,a prime minister,a chancellor, president,pope sheik,imam etc,The main difference between a king and a President is the people they rule over, one rule over his/subjects,the other rule over "fellow " citizens.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by CyberWolf: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
masseratti:
lol,is a prime minister a ruler of a country the answer is no but he is in most cases the head of government, the ruler of Britain is the Queen the head of government is the prime minister, i used all this because you choose to define the word "ruler" as against the word "president ".a ruler can be a king,a prime minister,a chancellor, president,pope sheik,imam etc,The main difference between a king and a President is the people they rule over, one rule over his/subjects,the other rule over "fellow " citizens.
grin so the subject is not a fellow citizen of the ruler? cheesy
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by babayinka77(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
ruggedtimi:
key appointments. Like SSG and head of major parastatals. He is bound to appoint a minister frm each political zone of nigeria.

GEJ also appointed a southerner as his SSG though, we don't have to forget too soon.....Pius Anyim
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by babayinka77(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
don4real18:

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by ruggedtimi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
babayinka77:

GEJ also appointed a southerner as his SSG though, we don't have to forget too soon.....Pius Anyim
south east.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by michaeligwe18: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Missy89:
What does he mean by " they are his subjects" Is he a king? These old farts need to learn proper vocabulary before they leave their caves

Must you talk. Wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by omooba969(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Naija sha...well, i see nothing wrong with the appointment so far? If Buhari would av appoint Ameachi for SGF same naija would have criticise him for appointing a criminal.

My opinion though.

Dat 9ja ppl for u. grin

Nice 1 though. cool
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by omooba969(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
henrysam:
It's late already. Thank God buhari's body language shows it all that he's a tribalist.
Any amendments now is belated.

Pointless comment. cool
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by bigass123(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
There are many faceless i.di0ts like you on this forum...they can form Rihanna and Beyonce on NL with their stinking undergarments that is begging desperately to be changed.
Who are you to open ur bacteria infested mouth to call me a simpleton? You get mind oh? Dem born ur papa well to insult me in public and him no go land for the nearest hospital? You hide somewhere in ur room and spit poo behind the keyboard.. undecided
I pray to meet your type everyday I go out.
The arrogant, ill mannered girs like you... we train them from outside and send them back home. We know people who talk and behave like you do... they are usually the carpenter's and bricklayer's daughter. Your type are very easy to know. People who come from decent background are first taught how to respect themselves by respecting others.
Mu..mu like you, you better go and help ur mother sell her tomatoes better it rotten finish. i.diat!!!

Missy89:

Normally i dont respond to simpletons but this is just funny. Your Father might be on his knees if he meets Buhari. That is his problem.What makes you think my father will do the same? If you follow my post you will know i dont hate Buhari. So crawl back to the hole you came from.

Come back when you start thinking with your brain and not your nose
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Missy89(f): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
bigass123:
There are many faceless i.di0ts like you on this forum...they can form Rihanna and Beyonce on NL with their stinking undergarments that is begging desperately to be changed.
Who are you to open ur bacteria infested mouth to call me a simpleton? You get mind oh? Dem born ur papa well to insult me in public and him no go land for the nearest hospital? You hide somewhere in ur room and spit poo behind the keyboard.. undecided
I pray to meet your type everyday I go out.
The arrogant, ill mannered girs like you... we train them from outside and send them back home. We know people who talk and behave like you do... they are usually the carpenter's and bricklayer's daughter. Your type are very easy to know. People who come from decent background are first taught how to respect themselves by respecting others.
Mu..mu like you, you better go and help ur mother sell her tomatoes better it rotten finish. i.diat!!!

Lol, So you quoted me and wrote a long epistle about how your parents kneel down for elected officials whenever they meet them and you are angry i called you a simpleton?

You are not just a simpleton you are a hopeless fvcktard. A grain of sand beneath my shoe i dont give a shite about.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says / FUTO Staff And Students Welcome Abia Returning Officer, Oti With Funfair (Video) / Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.