Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (53042 Views)

APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect / PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Malawian(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2015
HerexG:
Once beaten twice shy

What happened to him in his past regime shouldn't repeat itself

So he has to work with those he is comfortable with and trust to an extent, whether they come from The East, West, North or South .
igbo traders no longer uses western union and T/T to transfer money to their overseas/Chineese trade partners, they now use what is called "deseart exchange" a kind of "western union" run by the saudis.
it is the west that will come and boot him out of power soon enough.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Henry22(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2015
grin grin grin south-waste........lol

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by ddefoe: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2015
The South East already knew they would be marginalised and therefore not surprised but the South West? Thank God I didn't vote and I am not surprised either but the days ahead are definetely going to be interesting. Its strange becos virtually all the key appointments has been made and all are Northerners.The South has been badly schemed out.let's call a spade a spade!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Chiaka(f): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Dont blame the north much. Blame selfish Tinubu. When APC gained power they debated that they should use regionalism for appointment so that every region will have appointments but Tinubu opposed the move strongly.......Tinubu thought being APC Chairman that he will be allowed to flood Nigerian government with his own cronies.......just like he single handedly picked Osibanjo (His worker) as vice president, He even was positioning his wife for a position in the senate before Saraki took him by surprise.

eleojo23:
The wailing has reached APC too.
Wailing wailers are beginning to emerge from APC.

I wonder why they are suddenly beginning to wail.
Were they not the ones who gave him the presidential ticket and support?
Abeg, they should continue chanting 'Sai Baba' as they have always done.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Chiaka(f): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2015
Dont blame the north much. Blame selfish Tinubu. When APC gained power they debated that they should use regionalism for appointment so that every region will have appointments but Tinubu opposed the move strongly.......Tinubu thought being APC Chairman that he will be allowed to flood Nigerian government with his own cronies.......just like he single handedly picked Osibanjo (His worker) as vice president, He even was positioning his wife for a position in the senate before Saraki took him by surprise.

jazinogold:
Bunch of hypocrites!!!

they were all against saraki wen he was appointing those he feels should lead the senate! he even zoned his appointment!

now buhari has suprised them, oya make una go bring una zoning list come, since baba has tot u all how to zone like a zombie!!!

[size=29pt]FEAR NORTH[/size]
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Chiaka(f): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2015
ddefoe:
The South East already knew they would be marginalised and therefore not surprised but the South West? Thank God I didn't vote and I am not surprised either but the days ahead are definetely going to be interesting. Its strange becos virtually all the key appointments has been made and all are Northerners.The South has been badly schemed out.let's call a spade a spade!

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Chiaka(f): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2015

badnature:
e be like sey buhari don cary Yoruba people for power bike? change de no ce,dem money de no ce (I geevem po money,I no geev me chaange)sophistication my ass.one thing I know if a deceiver does not deceive you he will deceive himself that's what happened to Yoruba people,the all assumed that buhari will die in office or osibanjo will control him,either way osibanjo will be a defector president,but guess what?the are dealing with the fulanis and not the hausa and Yoruba don't know the difference between the two,good luck to them any way
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by ajepako(f): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2015
proxillin:
[size=18pt]We Yorubas trust Buhari decision. We are not whailers.

Only our gloutton leaders like Tinubu will be making noise.

Even if Buhari put his unborn Hausa children office, we dont care.

We trust Buhari to deliver. Thats what matters.

We Yorubas are not Bigots or tribal blinds like some wereys from the east.

All we want is a better Nigeria...even if it will come from all Hausa government.

I'm Yoruba, and your speech does not represent my view..

Speak for yourself ONLY

So yall whailer can shut d f up [/size]
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Chiaka(f): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2015

thunder74:

Wish I could ignore you sir with your language @STFU. Be mature and discuss public issues without insult. OK?
Though Google could do better in answering you since it keeps more facts than I do, your phone or laptop may have access to it, guess what? It is free of charge.
But to help you with the little I could remember during GEJ time
President South south
Senate President North
Speaker. North
Chief justice North
President Court of Appeal North
Secretary to Federal Govt South east
National Security Adviser North
Chief of staff South
Dss Director South
Inec chairman North
There are some posts that should be occupied by people from another regions different from President region e.g Inec, and SSG
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Chiaka(f): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2015

bendutch:
The yellobars should swallow the bitter pills and let us rest. The sold our GEJ now nemesis us catching up with them. FOOLS
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by francizy(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Bastard son of an ashawo, to hell with u and ur alleged shameless APC chieftains that have issues with this excellent appointment. U are Ibo, and its a well known fact that u want the downfall of this government, what else do i need to know.
So far he hasnt gone against any federal character crap and he doesnt intend to. only fools like u are shouting blue murder when there is none.

Cursed son of haedes maybe na yah papa dey patronize my mama kwo?? grin

I am now a fan of Buhari but it seems like your senseless "chop I chop" chieftains wants his downfall. Buhari, please go against the federal character and appoint 100% northerners for the remaining positions. As long as they deliver, I don't mind. As for the cursed son of haedes, he thinks you should maintain the federal character thingy... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by buchilino(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2015
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Too late bro, his "daughter" is now the inec umpire, so who told you your vote count 2019.
Sai Baba!

u no, i don't think d SW region really thought deeply about wat they were getting themselves into. igbos no Northerners more than SW . how?, if babaginda was running against PMB, igbos will vote massively 4 IBB, y?, cos IBB maybe a thief but he is an intelligent thief. IBB will carry everybody along but PMB will only be thinking about d north.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by quest4s: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Are u in d APC but you want to wail now Text "Join Wail" to 737 sms is free #lol

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Godsonkemz(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2015
What we have is nothing but a sectional ruler ( i wouldn't call him a leader because he rules as a dictator and takes decisions as it pleases him regardless of peoples opinions) I dont even knw weda he seeks advise from his advisers. anyways, its of no use because he chooses advisers who will advise him on what he likes to hear. He represents only the interest of the North.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Chiaka(f): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2015
I am not a Fan of PMB but one thing I like him for is he is full of surprises!

Dont blame PMB much!!. Blame selfish Tinubu. When APC gained power they debated that they should use regionalism for appointment so that every region will have appointments but Tinubu opposed the move strongly.......Tinubu thought being APC Chairman that he will be allowed to flood Nigerian government with his own cronies.......just like he single handedly picked Osibanjo (His worker) as vice president, He even was positioning his wife for a position in the senate before Saraki took him by surprise.If Tinubu had allowed for or agitated along side and not opposing to for federal character, everyone wont be complaining. Its the same system that government has been useing in nominating appointment so that its not lopsided.

mhbabanna:
I'm a die hard supporter and believer of PMB and also a northener. But I'm also a bit disturbed at least Amaechi shld have been made SGF.
There is one southerner if not well compensated by PMB then even humanity would not forgive him and that's Amaechi.
Yh he is corrupt just like every other politician in our society today but he was one of the people that made the change possible. One good turn deserves another.

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by NwabuezeWini: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2015
Who are now the wailers. APC or PDP? Who laugh last laugh best. Let's sit down and watch d full episode till d end of 4yrs .Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2015
The cawards mumbling from behind. They dare not come out openly, eslse get their butt slashed.

Abeg, how is the polical wizards; Tinubu and his south west brothers doing? I suppose they are better this morning.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by mhbabanna: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Chiaka:
I am not a Fan of PMB but one thing I like him for is he is full of surprises!

Dont blame PMB much!!. Blame selfish Tinubu. When APC gained power they debated that they should use regionalism for appointment so that every region will have appointments but Tinubu opposed the move strongly.......Tinubu thought being APC Chairman that he will be allowed to flood Nigerian government with his own cronies.......just like he single handedly picked Osibanjo (His worker) as vice president, He even was positioning his wife for a position in the senate before Saraki took him by surprise.If Tinubu had allowed for or agitated along side and not opposing to for federal character, everyone wont be complaining. Its the same system that government has been useing in nominating appointment so that its not lopsided.

That I guess is just a hear say
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Shekau1(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2015
HerexG:
Once beaten twice shy

What happened to him in his past regime shouldn't repeat itself

So he has to work with those he is comfortable with and trust to an extent, whether they come from The East, West, North or South .
where it not same northerners that betrayed him in the past? cheesy
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by ajepako(f): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2015
funkybully:
Una never see anything. Sai chanji!

Abokinization must continue!
.why are apc leaders joining our wailing club?

Guy! APC wailing wailers have taken over the club, believe me

And dem go sabi wail pass..

This promises to be interesting!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by mhbabanna: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2015
anigold:

sorry bro buhari knows that Amaechi is a judas iscariot who can betray his own brothers not to talk of a mere political leader...
In fact he can betray anyone...
We are living in a dog eat dog world. What comes around goes around... Very soon tinubu will be completely irrelevant in the scheme of things...
Disagree with u on that
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by hinwazaka: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
sats:

is the company performing? if yes, then your guess is as good as mine, performance is key, never forget that
* Performance is everything, but efficiency is everything else. An inclusive administration guarantees efficiency
* What makes you think the appointees will perform
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by blecele: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
I said before that a time will come when I will be shouting Sai Baba some people will be looking at me as a fool, even though they have been the ones shouting it before. SAI BABA CARRY ON, NO SHAKY, NOTHING DO YOU, NOTHING MEGA.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by gimastic(f): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2015
sai BABA BUHARI

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by thomasjoe(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2015
thunder74:

Wish I could ignore you sir with your language @STFU. Be mature and discuss public issues without insult. OK?
Though Google could do better in answering you since it keeps more facts than I do, your phone or laptop may have access to it, guess what? It is free of charge.
But to help you with the little I could remember during GEJ time
President South south
Senate President North
Speaker. North
Chief justice North
President Court of Appeal North
Secretary to Federal Govt South east
National Security Adviser North
Chief of staff South
Dss Director South
Inec chairman North
There are some posts that should be occupied by people from another regions different from President region e.g Inec, and SSG

Oga We all need to give PMB the benefit of doubt for now but pls lets Leave GEJ out of this ...............so , you also fell for the "censored GEJ list ? "(SMH) ...........Despite GEJs inadequacies , the major reason I will continue to defend him is the level of HATE, OVEREXAGGERATED Lies and Mudslinging he is getting from Uninformed Nigerians ( no thanks to E propaganda) pls find below , the CORRECT list of GEJs appointment

The updated cabinet is as follows:
Table showing the list of the Ministers and their portfolios

S/N/ NAME/ PORTFOLIO/ STATE/ ZONE
1.Barrister Emeka Wogu- Honourable Minister for Labour, Abia- SE
2. Hajia Zainab Maina- Honourable Minister for Women Affairs, Adamawa-NE
3. Prof. Ita Okon Bassey Ewa- Honourable Minister for Science and Technology, Akwa-Ibom
4. Mrs. Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi- Honourable Minister for Aviation, Anambra-SE
5. Senator Bala Mohammed- Honourable Minister for Federal Capital Territory, Bauchi- NE
6. Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke- Honourable Minister for Petroleum, Bayelsa- SS
7. Comrade Abba Moro- Honourable Minister for Interior, Benue- NC
8. Hajia Zainab Ibrahim Kuchi- Honourable Minister for State for Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs,Niger-NC
9. Alhaji Bukar Tijani- Honourable Minister of State for Agric and Natural Resources, Borno- NE
10. Elder Godsday Orubebe- Honourable Minister, Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs, Delta-SS
11.Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu- Honourable Minister for Health, Ebonyi-SE
12. Arc. Mike Onolememen- Honourable Minister for Works, Edo- SS
13. Navy Capt. Caleb Olubolade (rtd)- Honourable Minister for Police Affairs, Ekiti-SW
14. Professor Bart Nnaji- Honourable Minister for Power, Enugu- SE
15. Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman- Honourable Minister for Sports, Sokoto- NW
16. Prof. (Mrs) Viola Onwuliri- Honourable Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Imo- SE
17. Prof (Mrs) Ruqayyatu Rufai- Honourable Minister for Education, Jigawa-NW
18. Dr. Shamsudeen Usman- Honourable Minister for National Planning, Kano-NW
19. Arc. Mohammed Musa Sada- Honourable Minister for Mines and Steel Development, Katsina-NW
20. Dr. Bello H. Mohammed- Honourable of Minister for Defence, Kebbi-NW
21. Mohammed B. Adoke, SAN- Honourable Attorney Gen. of the Federation/Honourable Minister of Justice, Kogi-NC
22. Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi- Honourable Minister for Youth Development, Kwara-NC
23. Mr. Olusegun O. Aganga- Honourable of Minister for Trade and Investment, Lagos-SW
24. Mr. Labaran Maku Honourable Minister for Information and Communications, Nasarawa,-NC
25. Dr. Samuel Ioraer Ortom-Honourable Minister of State, Trade and Investment, Benue-NC
26. Amb. Olugbenga Ashiru-Honourable Minister for Foreign Affairs, Ogun-SW
27. Erelu Olusola Obada -Honorable Minister of State, Defence, Osun-SW
28. Mrs. Olajumoke Akinjide Honourable Minister of State for FCT, Oyo-SW
29. Senator Idris A.Umar Honourable Minister for Transport , Gombe-NE
30. Dr. Yerima Lawal Ngama Honourable Minister of State for Finance, Yobe-NE
31. Amb. Bashir Yugudu -Honourable Minister of State, Works, Zamfara: NW

http:///news-page/jonathan-assigns-portfolio-31-ministers-creates-new-ministries-redeploys-minister-transport

very soon , some will even link Harliburton and Siemens scandal to GEJ ! lets look forward and move on pls

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Seawhy(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Nigeria as a country is above sectional appointment.
Mr President, we re in democracy, Nigerians as a whole must be involved.
Dont make a mistake that will be regretted later.
Nigerians should not regret voting for you.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by nduchucks: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2015
One thing is certain, the people Buhari has appointed so far are well trained, highly capable, and most importantly, Nigerian citizens.

Truth be told, many of the so called 'APC' leaders are nothing but rogues and ex thieving PDP members waiting in the wings for another opportunity to loot. Unfortunately for them, they misjudged Buhari's resolve to set this great nation on the path of greatness.

To both the PDP members, ex PDP members, and known corrupt APC members, I say without reservation : no show for all of una.

Sai baba, Sai corrupt free Nigeria.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Princewell2012(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2015
NwabuezeWini:
Who are now the wailers. APC or PDP? Who laugh last laugh best. Let's sit down and watch d full episode till d end of 4yrs .Sai Buhari.
The corrupt ones in Apc are the wailing wailers.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Forwetinnah: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Nelkoko:
Wrong headline.......it shld read like dis......YORUBA APC LEADERS ANGRY WITH NORTHERN APC LEADERS OVER DIA SLAVE MASTERS APPOINTMENT.....

Don't mind them..Some silly SW stooge has been circulating list of all the Southerners in GEJS administration, as if we can compare those to the sensitive/juicy positions the Dullard has been handing out to incompetent Goro eaters!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Forwetinnah: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2015
nduchucks:
One thing is certain, the people Buhari has appointed so far are well trained, highly capable, and most importantly, Nigerian citizens.

Truth be told, many of the so called 'APC' leaders are nothing but rogues and ex thieving PDP members waiting in the wings for another opportunity to loot. Unfortunately for them, they misjudged Buhari's resolve to set this great nation on the path of greatness.

To both the PDP members, ex PDP members, and known corrupt APC members, I say without reservation : no show for all of una.

Sai baba, Sai corrupt free Nigeria.

Oh Yes..and you can only find such people in the North. *start clapping for yourself*
How do you know they're competent? Because they all have bogus CVs right..have you cared to check how they fared in their previous placements? Sanusi was once the CBN boss...what was his qualification and how did he manage CBN in his tenure?? Praise Singers Association!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by wokomabest(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2015
This one na morning for APC and their agents

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Henry22(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2015
MY HEEEERRRROOOOO.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / Impeach Yar'adua Now - Buhari Told Law Makers In 2010 (Throwback) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.