Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (53033 Views)

APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect / PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by thunder74(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2015
disloman:
Oga!pls,with all u av mentioned.Under GEJ's administration,Which tribe occupied such positions?If u can't tell,STFU.U only work with pple u r comfortable with n trust.What really matters is d performance.
Wish I could ignore you sir with your language @STFU. Be mature and discuss public issues without insult. OK?
Though Google could do better in answering you since it keeps more facts than I do, your phone or laptop may have access to it, guess what? It is free of charge.
But to help you with the little I could remember during GEJ time
President South south
Senate President North
Speaker. North
Chief justice North
President Court of Appeal North
Secretary to Federal Govt South east
National Security Adviser North
Chief of staff South
Dss Director South
Inec chairman North
There are some posts that should be occupied by people from another regions different from President region e.g Inec, and SSG

31 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by AustineE1: 6:28am On Aug 28, 2015
'What the elderly see sitting down,a child even when standing on a mountain top,wont see it'.Some of us saw it coming,'history repeats itself,either for good or for worst'.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by doctokwus: 6:28am On Aug 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
The only people who will be uncomfortable with Buhari's appointments are southern career political mafians, whose hopes he dashes daily by sticking to governance more than piliticking. cheesy

We love you Sir.
Sai Baba!
Sai Buhari!
cool cool cool
Exactly.
It is annoying that even a so called APC chieftain in the Swest can fault a govt that has a VP and CDS.
This people only think of appointments,appointments and not how to serve.Meanwhile none has EVER used it to better the lots of their people;only build mansions,line their pockets,then maybe spray a few thousands to some hungry arse lickers.
In as much as it would have been fairer to have better representation from the south,but its time we all begin to shift this debate to the person's ability on the job.
PMB has appointed those he believes in and no one has yet found fault based on their competence.
With all the senate presidents the seast for eg has produced with a SGF and other top posts,not a single major road project nor a second Niger bridge has ever gone beyond commissioning their diagrams!
GEJ had a army chief,NSA and petroleum minister from the smallest state in Nigeria, Bayelsa,where he himself comes from,they all combined have never attracted any dvpt to the state,but destroyed it further by empowering militants that wrecked havoc on lives,livelihood and the environment of same Bayelsans!!

5 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by UncleJudax(m): 6:35am On Aug 28, 2015
sats:
rise above your religious and tribal sentiments, where they are from is of little importance, can they do the job? that is the question
Funny! You want the masses to rise above religious and tribal sentiments, while the president is free to wallow in same?

Do you really think that Buhari doesn't consider where his appointees come from?

All the masses are saying is that; there are capable hands in every region in Nigeria, not only in the north shocked

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by sats: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2015
UncleJudax:

Funny! You want the masses to rise above religious and tribal sentiments, while the president is free to wallow in same?

Do you really think that Buhari doesn't consider where his appointees come from?

All the masses are saying is that; there are capable hands in every region in Nigeria, not only in the a north shocked

when tafa balogun was there, what did he do?

when stella oduah was there,what did she do?

when diezani allison madueke was there,what did she do?

see the recent news about the current efcc boss? corruption
waziri was not like that
if it takes northern appointees for us to move forward

well,i say we try it
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by ShowYourCertificate: 6:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Too bad.

I created a thread for all supporters of Buhari who are disappointed with the latest developments: https://www.nairaland.com/2557710/thread-buhari-supporters-been-disappointed

I enjoin every APC member to go there are bare out their frustrations grin

9 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by erikcantona: 6:50am On Aug 28, 2015
I pray you all start listening to. RADIO BIAFRA and listen to our prophet!! Did. You knw namdi kanu said buhar will stop 2,d niger brigde and he did? Do you knw namdi kanu said he will. Never appoint people other than the. North. And it is happening!! That's why they wana stop our radio ! Our church!! May allahu akbar cut off dullards head for. Planning islamisation and northanisation Agenda , although it wnt work in the east !

6 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by HerexG(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2015
nationwide1:

Lol. Get your facts right.

Last time I checked, history has it that those who betrayed him in his last regime were northerners. Or do you mean Babangida, Dasuki, Gwadabe were southerners?

Have you forgotten I wrote "be it from the East, West, North or South ?
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by BlackPeni5: 6:55am On Aug 28, 2015
Them never see anything yet...Some gave him 97% while others gave him 5%.

Let him finish with the 97% then he will consider the 5%.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2015
nerodenero:
With these appointments going the way of the North, it further shows PMB has northern agenda. It further justifies the reason SE denied him votes and makes SW very foolish.

As someone said, PMB should have chosen a running mate from the North if he feels Southerners weren't important towards realizing his ambition of being President. So far, he has failed the South in his appointments as it lacked equity and justice. I guess this is "Northern Change" and not the collective change will clamour as Nigerians.

Either they deliver or not, PMB should remember four years isn't far and Nigeria will decide again.

Oga don't worry ya self.
BOOBOO is only going for one term and I'm beginning to like that dude mehn.
Some people will shit in their pants already.
Infact, booboo should ignore the constitution and select all his ministers from the North joor, I'll be fine by that.
LMGDAO. ......

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Yoruba ronu

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by otukpo(f): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Why are they angry?

Is pmb acting alone?
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by CoCoLav(f): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2015
I guess we can also call them the wailing wailers grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Funjosh(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2015
so, which region did he pull more votes that make him the president
Which region do we have the highest number of states
Which region do we have the highest population
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by IceDude(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Nor be una want change? Change is finally here. All APC supporters don enta one chance grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by gratiaeo(m): 7:01am On Aug 28, 2015
My fear is that northerners will never accept this type of appointment if happened that the president is from south.

8 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by merry02(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2015
It is unfortunate that BUhari lack the moral qualities of s good democrat..it is a negation for him to appoint a his Chief of staff,Sgf without carrying the party along. APC lacks internal democracy,party supremacy,zoning orientation and likes...definitely, APC is not prepared for governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by bigerboy200: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmm..
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by anwo247: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Oh, yoruba man no wan shout Sai Buahri again ? Hehehehehe grin

#Traitors!

15 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by ckmayoca: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Dollyak:
Not surprised. Ideally, the best thing is to wait till the end of his tenure before judging his appointments. However, northerners can never accept this type of marginalisation, which is why most southerners are angry. Anyways, what matters is good governance.

Yea we all want good governance but with this process other region will feel rejected and the northern will feel like they are born to rule alone. It's the impression the action will give afterworth that the problem. Cos future presidents will start taking similar step.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by ChappyChase: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Dollyak:
Not surprised. Ideally, the best thing is to wait till the end of his tenure before judging his appointments. However, northerners can never accept this type of marginalisation, which is why most southerners are angry. Anyways, what matters is good governance.
Common election way GEJ win, them nearly kill me for jos!

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2015
I'm disappointed at where the appointees come from. My concern is their ability to deliver.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by eagleeye2: 7:05am On Aug 28, 2015
Sai Baba! We the Wailing Wailers are not looking for any defection from the Lying liars. Make everybody hold em position.
Proudly 5%, and remember, You owe me Nothing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by UncleJudax(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2015
sats:

when tafa balogun was there, what did he do?

when stella oduah was there,what did she do?

when diezani allison madueke was there,what did she do?

see the recent news about the current efcc boss? corruption
waziri was not like that
if it takes northern appointees for us to move forward

well,i say we try it

Hahaha. You guys are funny.

So, the 'current' EFCC boss, Lamorde is not a northerner huh.

And did you mean Waziri didn't soil her hands....lmao
She was even petitioned on corruption charges after she left office. The cases most likely were settled behind close doors.

I will go with what a former commissioner of Police, Alhaji Tsav said about the lopsidedness of Buharis appointments.
Read what a Northern retired Commissioner of Police, Alhaji Abubakar Tsav said: “I see the appointments as lopsided. Nigeria is too big to have majority of the appointees from one section of the country.  We have competent people in every part of Nigeria. For that reason, he (Buhari) should spread the appointments to every part of Nigeria.
“If he  (Buhari) is looking for honest people, there are honest people in every part of Nigeria, just as we have dishonest people in every part. Most Nigerians voted for him, even those who did not vote for him are his subjects and he is bound to carry every one along.”
There you have it. There are corrupt people nationwide as there are honest people. Stop the shenanigans.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Evaromantik(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Angry kwa?......its their plane or are they afraid the Biafrans will use it this opportunity to plane sesession......hahahaha...tired of this zoo
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by godoluwa(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Funjosh:
so, which region did he pull more votes that make him the president

Which region do we have the highest number of states

Which region do we have the highest population
of what economy importance is that region? which region invent & harbour insurgent? which region is the Nigeria main problem? yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by ChappyChase: 7:07am On Aug 28, 2015
anwo247:
Oh, yoruba man no wan shout Sai Buahri again ? Hehehehehe grin

#Traitors!
The most fearful set of people in Nigeria #Yoruba!

9 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by anwo247: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Too bad.

I created a thread for all supporters of Buhari who are disappointed with the latest developments: https://www.nairaland.com/2557710/thread-buhari-supporters-been-disappointed

I enjoin every APC member to go there are bare out their frustrations grin

grin grin grin
You shall be blessed in the name of the father, of the son, and of the Holy spirit. Receive it in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by kolaosita4(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Baba only want people he can trust

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Runyibee(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Why are we complaining about the appointment. Buhari is the best, is this and he is that. We should just start now and accept it.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by HARRYFORD1986: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2015
thunder74:
Yes, we warned you all
APC...
Change.
So far, all the major appointments are over. Imagine a meeting where Nigeria destiny is discussed and see the list and zone of the members in attendance.
President. - north
Senate president north
Speaker of the house. North
Chief Justice of Nigeria. north
President Court of Appeal. North
Secretary to Federal Government. North
National Security Adviser. North
Chief of Staff. North
The language at the meeting will be in hausa.
The opening and closing prayer in Arabic or hausa
The Agenda? North
Note, Osinbajo, Ekweremadu and Ladun may not be invited to the meeting after all they are spare tyers, can't remember when I used my spare tyer.
These are his appointments so far:
Director-General of the State Services, Lawal Daura; Acting Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Mrs. Amina Zakari;
the Director, Department of Petroleum Resources, Mr. Mordecai Danteni Baba Ladan;
the Accountant-General of the Federation, Alhaji Ahmed Idris
the President’s Chief Security Officer, Abdulrahman Mani;
State Chief of Protocol, Mallam Abdullahi Kazaure;
Aide- De-Camp, Lt. Col. Muhammed Abubakar; and
the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu.
this why we must support Biafra

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.