Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (53043 Views)

APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect / PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 28, 2015
How are non yorubas dominating your land?please do explain
proxillin:

Only Yoruba APC leaders. The Tinubus of Yorubas. Not Yoruba majorities. An average Yoruba is progressive. We are not tribal. Thats why Non Yorubas are dominating our lands. We see all humans as equal.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by hinwazaka: 7:52am On Aug 28, 2015
sats:
rise above your religious and tribal sentiments, where they are from is of little importance, can they do the job? that is the question
So if in your workplace(assuming you are employed), the CEO, CIO, CFO, COO are all from the same geographical region, you would be cool with it. Nothing in the CV of the appointees points them out as a first among the rest. so why were they selected, from the chaff, without recourse to the federal character principle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by coldFLARES1(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2015
I am profoundly appalled at this man's appointments that can not be seen to be fair. For me, the only zone that could be justifiably excluded is the south-east, because aside grandstanding about not wanting inclusion, they are the only people who adulate crime; rever criminals; are quick to rise in solidarity with their folks who are indicted for crimes, and as such should be given the chance to pursue their seccessionist agenda. Buhari was such a waste of my precious one vote!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by sarutobie(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2015
CountryPride:

He shud have campaign to only d people he is comfortable with and only get his vote from only the people he is comfortable with.
sorry but the 'other people' are dispensable...their votes was only needed..the other people are all corrupt..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by CSTR2: 7:54am On Aug 28, 2015
I just hope the next southern president would be as sentimental as buhari.
Appoint your family members indiscriminately into corridors of power and let me the see the idiott that will raise a hackle.
Afterall,'' they can do the job'' anyway.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by oshe11: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2015
I am 4 Everybody[/](NORTHENERS)[/b] N 4 Nobody[/]SOUUTHERNERS[/b]- BUHARI
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by doublewisdom: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2015
The SS and SE are having the last laugh. We are proudly 5% no apologies!
SW how market? Una no qualify?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Faraidi(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Dollyak:
Not surprised. Ideally, the best thing is to wait till the end of his tenure before judging his appointments. However, northerners can never accept this type of marginalisation, which is why most southerners are angry. Anyways, what matters is good governance.
Foolish you!so, only the north can covern well? Idiot,coward

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by funkybully(f): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2015
They called us names. Now d wails are increasing in tempo.

Can apc members and yolobas chanting sai buhari day n night say big amen to this prayer below?

1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by hotwax: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2015
DikeOha882:
How are non yorubas dominating your land?please do explain

Come to Lagos and count the number of Igbos and Hausas
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Samirana360(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2015
una never c anyting....i pity d southerners especially d south-west. 4 igbos, BIAFRA 4 SURE
#proudlyigbo

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by caprini1: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2015
I think Buhari is going for just one term,and he wants to succeed with whom and how he felt he can.....the only issue i have with him is,why use someone to get into power and pretend,he doesnt exist?

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Gwin82(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Dollyak:
Not surprised. Ideally, the best thing is to wait till the end of his tenure before judging his appointments. However, northerners can never accept this type of marginalisation, which is why most southerners are angry. Anyways, what matters is good governance.
EXACTLY. Na dem plenty pass so make dem leave d man make him do him worku. All we nid is good...............nance
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Samirana360(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2015
oshe11:
I am 4 Everybody[/](NORTHENERS)[/b] N 4 Nobody[/]SOUUTHERNERS[/b]- BUHARI
He has 4gotten dat quote i guess
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2015
How does number of Igbos and Awusa amount to domination, did you give this people money or land free to amount to domination?
hotwax:

Come to Lagos and count the number of Igbos and Hausas

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by funkybully(f): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

We will continue to wail.

Few yolobas that have sense. Others are zombies that allow sentiment of vp becloud their sense of reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by cradleafrica(m): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2015
This is CHANGE on the run way.It shall be well again.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by anigold(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Nelkoko:
Wrong headline.......it shld read like dis......YORUBA APC LEADERS ANGRY WITH NORTHERN APC LEADERS OVER DIA SLAVE MASTERS APPOINTMENT.....

i wont be surprise if buhari neglects the south-south or south-east cos these zones knew he was going to do a NORTHERN AGENDA.
The south-west thought playing slaves to the north was wise politically when history has always proof to be a wrong decision....
But now that he is beginning to neglect the south-west thats when the drama will be a complete comedy. I wonder what tinubu and co will do...... Ahahahahahahahahahah...

Sir bello in 1966 did the same...

Atleast OBJ and GEJ had a bit of federal character...
If possible buhari will appoints all the ministers from the north...

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by francizy(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Dearpreye I sent you a mail.. Do reply..
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by tete7000(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Dollyak:

And you think you can expect good governance from a sectional leader? Then you don't know what good governance is. Good governance requires a solid foundation built on probity, equity, fairness and justice. Did those appointments reflects those characteristics. Can you expect to get cooperation from disgruntled people and thus secure a conducive environment to govern well? Stop living in delusion, with these appointments Buhari's government is already heading for the gutters.

The only thing is I don't pity APC as a party. They are just being served with their own coin. A party built on lies, deceit and propaganda. Their lies, their desperation is catching up with them.
A house divided against itself cannot stand. APC if they are not careful are already heading for the rock. Internal squabbles will divide the party.

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by hotwax: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2015
DikeOha882:
How does number of Igbos and Awusa amount to domination, did you give this people money or land free to amount to domination?

We gave them free hand...We sell our Lands to them...we show them love...we co-existed with them.

I know of a place in East where they wont even sell you lands if they know you are Yoruba
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by coleon(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2015
hinwazaka:
may fire, lightning and brimstone fall upon APC, its staff, members and supporters, AMEN.
Please am an APC member dnt insult us cos we dnt support the appointments baba is making

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by derecho(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2015
coldFLARES1:
I am profoundly appalled at this man's appointments that can not be seen to be fair. For me, the only zone that could be justifiably excluded is the south-east, because aside grandstanding about not wanting inclusion, they are the only people who adulate crime; rever criminals; are quick to rise in solidarity with their folks who are indicted for crimes, and as such should be given the chance to pursue their seccessionist agenda. Buhari was such a waste of my precious one vote!
Sorry, take heart sir. Nigeria shall rise again.
Back to your comments,by the same token, what PMB did is what you would have done.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by disloman(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2015
CountryPride:

He shud have campaign to only d people he is comfortable with and only get his vote from only the people he is comfortable with.
Lolzzzzz.We should know all these but hatred n sentiment av clouded our thought.U can't appoint pple who can't relate with positions like COS,SFG etc.Mention any president with their COS,SFG n u will see things differently.Let PMB appoint d ministers 1st n u can stone,criticise,condemn him.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Dotsd1(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2015
derecho:
You have a point. But can you remember what erstwhile governor of Lagos was driving before he became governor in 2007.Just remember EVERY ASHEWO WAS ONCE A VIRGIN.
Summary, that someone has not stolen before doesn't mean he cannot tomorrow.
[color=#006600][/color]
Aside from that sef is he saying no one is modest and sincere in other part of the country?Am so very sure if it were to be the other way round,the northerners will not take it easy
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by dougivilla(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2015
proxillin:
[size=18pt]We Yorubas trust Buhari decision. We are not whailers.

Only our gloutton leaders like Tinubu will be making noise.

Even if Buhari put his unborn Hausa children office, we dont care.

We trust Buhari to deliver. Thats what matters.

We Yorubas are not Bigots or tribal blinds like some wereys from the east.

All we want is a better Nigeria...even if it will come from all Hausa government.

So yall whailer can shut d f up [/size]
Willing slave! Na so Hausa juju strong?

6 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by funkybully(f): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2015
All yolobas are corrupt. Only hausa are saints and qualified to be appointed in saint buhari's govt.

Bwahahahaha! Our son is d VP indeed. Mere commissioner without input on who gets what appointment.

Una never see anything. Sufferysticated tribe my black a55!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by henryutd(m): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2015
otokx:
With these appointments, APC will find it difficult to win elections in Bayelsa.

Highest point so far on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by asha80(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2015
hotwax:

We gave them free hand...We sell our Lands to them...we show them love...we co-existed with them.

I know of a place in East where they wont even sell you lands if they know you are Yoruba
nobody is giving free land in Lagos..why dont you name the place in the east

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Alezy(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
It is very shocking. He just give Adesina the parrot role, to keep talking. Who would have thought that Fashola will not be SSG.

Dear Yorubas, Fear North, for I am with you. God will intervene grin grin grin
Fashola ke, don't think he will get anything from this government. The way our presido zz going I even fear for my man Amechi
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by codedguy1(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2015
proxillin:

I am in support of Buhari always.

That man called Tinubu is even blocking a fellow yoruba (Fashola) from getting ministerial appointment.

I love the way Buhari is dealing with that greedy man

So because he is dealing with Tinubu, the whole south should be disenfranchised.

He can't deal with Tinubu alone abi.

What is going on is even good let see where it takes us as a nation

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 28, 2015
The new SSA on National Assembly matters Kawu Sumaila aka John cena

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / Impeach Yar'adua Now - Buhari Told Law Makers In 2010 (Throwback) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.