Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (53034 Views)

APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect / PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by ajepako(f): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
I'm not surprised..

The old dude has never hidden his disdain and hatred for the entire south..

I'm Yoruba, educated, rational and untied to Tinubu's apron string.

Whatever my region and tribe is getting is aptly deserved.

Next time, maybe, with our level of so called education, we would learn to be rational and unemotional about governance without being dictated to or prodded by one man who cannot even put his own house in order..

Well, we all going to have to live with this because its our choice and decision..

I don't get offended when other tribes yawa Yoruba because we had it coming..

Anyway, watching in 5D

5 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by peedeeasobie(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
disloman:
Oga!pls,with all u av mentioned.Under GEJ's administration,Which tribe occupied such positions?If u can't tell,STFU.U only work with pple u r comfortable with n trust.What really matters is d performance.

Mention the tribe in GEJ's appointment pls.
Go ahead. Gej was very fair in his appointments.

What do you mean by performance? Was it not years of incompetent military regime by the same north that crippled this nation?

The north benefitted from the quota system immensely, that unqualified and incompetent students went to university and secondary school while their intelligent counterparts were denied the same opportunity.

Now the same north is touting 'competence' and 'performance'.
Is competence a citizen of a particular region? The same incompetent people that ruined this nation are now the competent people to better the nation.

If he only trusts northerners then something is fundamentally wrong with him. Why didn't he trust only the north to give him the votes? Why didn't he form a regional party and campaign there? What headway did he make when he was in CPC ?

If he is only comfortable with northerners then the opinion that he's tribalistic holds true!

This is a federal system and no matter your party/regional affiliation, you can't be seen to be tribalistic as a leader.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by DMerciful(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Strange you think the north will give you good governance! they have been in power for 40yrs out of Nigeria's 55years and the north is backward in all indices...how can they give nigeria good governance when they say charity begins at home. ISIS was formed becos of the sectarian nature of Al Malaki's govt. Buhari will ruin Nigeria undecided
Dollyak:
Not surprised. Ideally, the best thing is to wait till the end of his tenure before judging his appointments. However, northerners can never accept this type of marginalisation, which is why most southerners are angry. Anyways, what matters is good governance.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Amanwulu1(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
The only people who will be uncomfortable with Buhari's appointments are southern career political mafians, whose hopes he dashes daily by sticking to governance more than piliticking. cheesy

We love you Sir.
Sai Baba!
Sai Buhari!
cool cool cool
d way u guys are going I'm sure dis ur monkey'll gradually turn to gorilla n it won't b gud for anybody. I'm not a politician sha.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by brabus(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2015
APC playing the opposition. #100daysofchange
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Max24: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
shinaidowu:
Before I would make any comment about these appointments can someone help find out about the lifestyle of the new appointees. I read the new oga of Customs still uses or drives a Peugeot 504.

Even though it is entirely wrong for PMB to restrict his appointment to the north, the outcry is loudest for all those that have always seen appointment as an avenue to come and chop. Let's politics and political appointment be constitutional changed to a situation where you don't get paid and your services are for free. I bet you nobody especially from our zone would be interested. So my take as far as I have seen a pastor amongst those being appointed then there is hope.

But one last question would it really matter where the appointees are from? What if we start seeing real development in the country?

Is it only northeners that can bring development to the country? So Buhari can not find men of integrity in the south,only north, abi? If GMB can not find honorable men in the south then it shows how local and restricted his world view is and that is dangerous for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Tripleclick(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Nelkoko:
Wrong headline.......it shld read like dis......YORUBA APC LEADERS ANGRY WITH NORTHERN APC LEADERS OVER DIA SLAVE MASTERS APPOINTMENT.....
guy.. i gt brain jare.. dis wat de kep using dia media to do... rather to say na yorubads de sy na APC

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Phinagold(f): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Vivalavida99:
undecided

My dear, that is the consequence of voting for a president with forged certificate. Those people complaining, were they not the same people who defended him over his forged cert? I wonder how they keep their faces now while sleeping........relax........more news

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by front247: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari is a dictator
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by SomebodyLovesMe: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2015
bendutch:
The yellobars should swallow the bitter pills and let us rest. The sold our GEJ now nemesis us catching up with them. FOOLS

GEJ sold himself. It's nobody's fault that he was clueless. Buhari has what it takes to lead this country. His style may not be favourable to all, but as long as he delivers, that is what matters. If he does not deliver, he will get the GEJ treatment in 4 years time. Until then, please stop wailing.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Ikiriye(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2015
nerodenero:
With these appointments going the way of the North, it further shows PMB has northern agenda. It further justifies the reason SE denied him votes and makes SW very foolish.

As someone said, PMB should have chosen a running mate from the North if he feels Southerners weren't important towards realizing his ambition of being President. So far, he has failed the South in his appointments as it lacked equity and justice. I guess this is "Northern Change" and not the collective change will clamour as Nigerians.

Either they deliver or not, PMB should remember four years isn't far and Nigeria will decide again.

Nothing will happen don't forget the northerners are good riggers.the machinery for 2019 has been set before your eyes.the north is holding to power till the country divides.Yorubas ntor laughing in Swahili.

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by jkbee(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2015
I'm laughing in Spanish smiley..... This is just the beginning......More to come grin grin grin
Those are PBM Saints grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by flokii: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2015
Una go shout tire... Jonathan sef do him own.. now na north... na d YEEBOS and Niger Deltans I pity pass with their OYEL grin... una go hear am
we will see who d northern slaves truly are soon..
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by 989900: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2015
sats:

when tafa balogun was there, what did he do?

when stella oduah was there,what did she do?

when diezani allison madueke was there,what did she do?

see the recent news about the current efcc boss? corruption
waziri was not like that
if it takes northern appointees for us to move forward

well,i say we try it

I fought every sinew in me not to call you st00pid, but I lost.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by kingjooo(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Dollyak:
Not surprised. Ideally, the best thing is to wait till the end of his tenure before judging his appointments. However, northerners can never accept this type of marginalisation, which is why most southerners are angry. Anyways, what matters is good governance.
God bless u darling@dollyak.All that really matters is good governance,it's too early to judge this man for Christ sake.Peace!
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Jj222(f): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2015
said Buhari Carry go I love what u r doing we need only d northerners there.let's go there.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by sats: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2015
hinwazaka:

* Performance is everything, but efficiency is everything else. An inclusive administration guarantees efficiency
* What makes you think the appointees will perform

i dont ...lets see,i agree with you on inclusion,well said
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by babestella: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2015
eleojo23:
The wailing has reached APC too.
Wailing wailers are beginning to emerge from APC.

I wonder why they are suddenly beginning to wail.
Were they not the ones who gave him the presidential ticket and support?
Abeg, they should continue chanting 'Sai Baba' as they have always done.

I guess they've been enduring it all this while, they couldn't bear it no more.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by UnimkeAk(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Nairadean:

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-leaders-angry-as-buhari-appoints-more-northerners/
http://www.heldeen.com

Wetin concern ordinary citizens like me with appointments

the political elites should cry their cry biko.
if buhari likes let all his appoints be from Duara as long as the job gets done.

Appointing the articulate senator Ita Enang(my role model) ;

I believe Buhari is appointing brains.

Sai buhari
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by pilotab55(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2015
APC stop crying yet cos u still av more 2 cry.dis jst d starting point of ur change.northerner will secure all d important n powerfull postion.south west I laugh u guyz. Continue wit ur sai buhari. Sai baba , sai change
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by sats: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2015
989900:

I fought every sinew in me not to call you st00pid, but I lost.

it is a discussion and you have not said anything meaningful,typical of your kind - nigerians, though i can see you know what sinew means,am convinced you went to school, now if you will be generous enough to bare your thoughts on the matter otherwise skedaddle,if the only thing you can constrcutively come up with, with over 2billion brain cells,is insult,i encourage you to look inwards

from a pacifist
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by 989900: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2015
sats:

it is a discussion and you have not said anything meaningful,typical of your kind - nigerians, though i can see you know what sinew means,am convinced you went to school, now if you will be generous enough to bare your thoughts on the matter otherwise skedaddle,if the only thing you can constrcutively come up with, with over 2billion brain cells,is insult,i encourage you to look inwards

from a pacifist

Unfortunately (albeit respectfully), it's going to be a not-so-wise use of my time trying to make you see beyond what you want to see; if the ills/negatives from the south is all you see, while knowingly/unknowingly forgetting the likes of Shagari, IBB, Abacha and co., are the major reason why we are this stuck far behind.

P.S. I'm sorry it's a busy day for me.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by VirginFinder: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2015
ajepako:
I'm not surprised..

Next time, maybe, with our level of so called education, we would learn to be rational and unemotional about governance without being dictated to or prodded by one man who cannot even put his own house in order..

Well, we all going to have to live with this because its our choice and decision..

Anyway, watching in 5D

Actually, four more years of GEJ and Nigeria would be dead. So, we had no choice. Afterall, we all supported GEJ in 2011. But he tuurned out to be a dismal failure.

All the same, we are still better-placed than four years ago. Today, we have Yorubas as nos 2,3,6 Senate Chief Whip and House Leader.

However, Buhari's lopsided appointments is highly condemnable.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Classicool(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2015
North oooo O north Make we na no forget Na 2015 we still dey.... Maybe this is the way to fall of Nigeria... When Nigeria shall be no more...
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Ikiriye:

Nothing will happen don't forget the northerners are good riggers.the machinery for 2019 has been set before your eyes.the north is holding to power till the country divides.Yorubas ntor laughing in Swahili.
We go for a parallel govt be that na.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by PecE2Make: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2015
And I will hear the fools shouting one Nigeria while they cheat on you

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Classicool(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2015
North oooo O north Make we na no forget Na 2015 we still dey.... Maybe this is the way to fall of Nigeria... When Nigeria shall be no more...
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by ajepako(f): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

Actually, four more years of GEJ and Nigeria would be dead. So, we had no choice. Afterall, we all supported GEJ in 2011. But he tuurned out to be a dismal failure.

All the same, we are still better-placed than four years ago. Today, we have Yorubas as nos 2,3,6 Senate Chief Whip and House Leader.

However, Buhari's lopsided appointments is highly condemnable.

You heard me bro..

Not complaining

Enjoy the party..
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by mikron(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2015
HerexG:
Once beaten twice shy

What happened to him in his past regime shouldn't repeat itself

So he has to work with those he is comfortable with and trust to an extent, whether they come from The East, West, North or South .
Keep supporting his biased actions, keep surpporting him blindly until he establish total sharia system in Nigeria
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by mikron(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
The only people who will be uncomfortable with Buhari's appointments are southern career political mafians, whose hopes he dashes daily by sticking to governance more than piliticking. cheesy

We love you Sir.
Sai Baba!
Sai Buhari!
cool cool cool
Keep loving until u wake up one day to realize ur state and every other state in Nigeria is been governed by d sharia legal system
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
ajepako:
I'm not surprised..

Anyway, watching in 5D

fuckkk u and ur fellow bastards criticizing this wind of change. if he like let him appoint Cameroonians in all positions. all that matters is delivery of campaign promises and an enabling enviroment for every one to thrive. useless bastard angry

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by karkinase(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmm....na wa oooo...Let's jst keep our fingers crossed sha n wait for ministerial list to see where dis finally plays out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.