Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (53036 Views)

APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect / PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by akingbatope: 7:09am On Aug 28, 2015
sats:
rise above your religious and tribal sentiments, where they are from is of little importance, can they do the job? that is the question
Mr President u made a right choice,northerner are d best to hold dose position, cos southern eastern western are not trust worth
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by HirstMOG(m): 7:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Our people from the West said there are still thousands of appointment to be made that the president is not sentimental in his appointment. They should learn to deal with the NEPA bill certificate cos is too early to complain.

8 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by DropShot: 7:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Shocking is the word.

This our president is a very stubborn man o.
angry angry
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by bendutch(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2015
The yellobars should swallow the bitter pills and let us rest. The sold our GEJ now nemesis us catching up with them. FOOLS

9 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by benedicts(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2015
thunder74:
Yes, we warned you all
APC...
Change.
So far, all the major appointments are over. Imagine a meeting where Nigeria destiny is discussed and see the list and zone of the members in attendance.
President. - north
Senate president north
Speaker of the house. North
Chief Justice of Nigeria. north
President Court of Appeal. North
Secretary to Federal Government. North
National Security Adviser. North
Chief of Staff. North
The language at the meeting will be in hausa.
The opening and closing prayer in Arabic or hausa
The Agenda? North
Note, Osinbajo, Ekweremadu and Ladun may not be invited to the meeting after all they are spare tyers, can't remember when I used my spare tyer.
These are his appointments so far:
Director-General of the State Services, Lawal Daura; Acting Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Mrs. Amina Zakari;
the Director, Department of Petroleum Resources, Mr. Mordecai Danteni Baba Ladan;
the Accountant-General of the Federation, Alhaji Ahmed Idris
the President’s Chief Security Officer, Abdulrahman Mani;
State Chief of Protocol, Mallam Abdullahi Kazaure;
Aide- De-Camp, Lt. Col. Muhammed Abubakar; and
the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu.

My brother, I see nothing wrong in appointing those he trust can work seflessly to the development. Of. This. Country. If I must tell you something, where I work is headed by a yoruba at the moment, his regime at the parastatal is the wost ever, while those who have d best records are from the north. Let's see what happened after PMB regime.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2015
welcome to the federal republic of northgeria.

I saw it coming...

just that I am surprised to see wailers in the APC... LMAO

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by dammytosh: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2015
saTANOIDs now have what to write and wail about.

Everybody knows their clamor for the constitution of his cabinet is never in the interest of Nigeria they just want to write about how corrupt those appointed are.

Now that there is no corruption, they can feed gullible Nigerians with how tribalistic Buhari is.

We read how names were sent for investigation, those qualified came back with soiled and stained reputation.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by eagleeye2: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Even the Northern elders are not comfortable with Buhari's latest appointment which is obviously and visibly lopsided.
Most Nigerians voted for him, even those who did not vote for him are his subjects and he is bound to carry every one along.”

The bolded is a lie. Sai Buhari does not owe the 5%, according to A Nothern Muslim Cleric, Junaid. Uncles Tsav, please don't give us the 'wailing wailers' false hope.
At least when another 'Jonathan' gets there, he will know what to do.
Siddon Look na dog name.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Akataka01: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2015
I pity those fair weather politicians who are migrating to APC....they will be soo disappointed very soon.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by disloman(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2015
thunder74:

Wish I could ignore you sir with your language @STFU. Be mature and discuss public issues without insult. OK?
Though Google could do better in answering you since it keeps more facts than I do, your phone or laptop may have access to it, guess what? It is free of charge.
But to help you with the little I could remember during GEJ time
President South south
Senate President North
Speaker. North
Chief justice North
President Court of Appeal North
Secretary to Federal Govt South east
National Security Adviser North
Chief of staff South
Dss Director South
Inec chairman North
There are some posts that should be occupied by people from another regions different from President region e.g Inec, and SSG
STFU is not an insult with d way I used it.D core positions which were Chief of staff,DSS director,SFG were occupied by who?pple u trust.Y didn't GEJ appoint north in those position?
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2015
They haven't seen nothing yet...mtcheeeew.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2015
benedicts:

My brother, I see nothing wrong in appointing those he trust can work seflessly to the development. Of. This. Country. If I must tell you something, where I work is headed by a yoruba at the moment, his regime at the parastatal is the wost ever, while those who have d best records are from the north. Let's see what happened after PMB regime.

they should have scrapped federal character then.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by fredosky111(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2015
No b his fault nw ,he only think that there r two political zones in 9aija north nd south..presidoo wey visit germany of recent ..

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by codedguy1(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2015
So Buhari no consult with party and he said 'party is supreme, one law for others another law for Buhari.

Waiting for the ministerial list. One jagaban go commit suicide.

5 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by mhbabanna: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2015
I'm a die hard supporter and believer of PMB and also a northener. But I'm also a bit disturbed at least Amaechi shld have been made SGF.
There is one southerner if not well compensated by PMB then even humanity would not forgive him and that's Amaechi.
Yh he is corrupt just like every other politician in our society today but he was one of the people that made the change possible. One good turn deserves another.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by niceguy7(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Na dem sabi.....
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by ShowYourCertificate: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2015
anwo247:

grin grin grin
You shall be blessed in the name of the father, of the son, and of the Holy spirit. Receive it in Jesus name!
Amen! grin
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by M4gunners: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2015
nerodenero:
With these appointments going the way of the North, it further shows PMB has northern agenda. It further justifies the reason SE denied him votes and makes SW very foolish.

As someone said, PMB should have chosen a running mate from the North if he feels Southerners weren't important towards realizing his ambition of being President. So far, he has failed the South in his appointments as it lacked equity and justice. I guess this is "Northern Change" and not the collective change will clamour as Nigerians.

Either they deliver or not, PMB should remember four years isn't far and Nigeria will decide again.
What are we going to decide again in next four years if i may ask? I hope you know who INEC chairwoman is?Mrs Amina Zakari a northerner who by constitution don't suppose to be in INEC by now because her tenure has expired. 2019 election has already been planned if you don't know.

5 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by luthorcorp: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2015
For the past 2 to 3months Nairaland which used to be my apex source of laughter have now sought to be the opposite,I wake up hoping to read interesting topics and comments but instead I find jargons be arranged down for me to read... what the hell is going on pls
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2015
Dollyak:
Not surprised. Ideally, the best thing is to wait till the end of his tenure before judging his appointments. However, northerners can never accept this type of marginalisation, which is why most southerners are angry. Anyways, what matters is good governance.

Wish it was that easy. People will always see what they want to see
Tribalism is here to stay
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by proxillin(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2015
Nelkoko:
Wrong headline.......it shld read like dis......YORUBA APC LEADERS ANGRY WITH NORTHERN APC LEADERS OVER DIA SLAVE MASTERS APPOINTMENT.....

So Jonathan was the master of Igbo slaves?
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nnemuka(f): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Buhari never dissappoints. seems the 97 percent are now wailing more than the 5 percent.

Almajiri everywhere i look. He even says southerners are not competent enough.
Waiting for adesina to come and tell us why buhari's body language matters more than life.

6 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by obailala(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2015
Though it is rather insensitive of Buhari to 'openly' tilt his appointments in a certain obvious direction, it was never a bad decision to kick Jonathan out.

SOmething I have noticed from experience is that, everyone's got a vice; everyone has a bad habit which could eventually bring them down. The insensitivity of PMB to the plight of the wailers would definitely bring him down. But that is not to say he isn't a million times a better option than the one he replaced.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by tomakint: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2015
I wondered why they are wailing like deranged Almajiris, who cares undecided I thought they knew what they were doing when they were busy chanting Sai Buhari like mona monkeys grin grin 'change is here jare'

5 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by VickJames(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2015
There was a man who gave a talk some months before the election, warning everyone about the tendency of Buhari's northernisation agenda. The audio recording didn't sell because people were hell-bent to avoid this man.

The southern part of this country have almost 40million young men and women with good integrity and foresight. People who know what's happening in the international world, people who understand the dynamics our world today. But, he won't appoint them, he decides to appoint men who have lost touch of their environment, talkless of the international scene. The best post for a southerner in his cabinet is SSA, that means the only thing a southerner can offer to this government is a "servant role".

I don't want him to discontinue in this trend, he should continue. I know my people careless about Abuja, so, whoever he appoints in Abuja is none of my concern.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Henry22(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2015
i see YORUBAS complaining, whailing and gnashing thier teeth and not APC......hahaha morning never reach them don dey cry already.....well this is just season 1....i think season 2 will have more action and suspence well igbos grab ur copy now.

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by proxillin(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2015
codedguy1:
So Buhari no consult with party and he said 'party is supreme, one law for others another law for Buhari.

Waiting for the ministerial list. One jagaban go commit suicide.

I am in support of Buhari always.

That man called Tinubu is even blocking a fellow yoruba (Fashola) from getting ministerial appointment.

I love the way Buhari is dealing with that greedy man
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by AifyGod: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2015
I pity SW. After all d struggle

8 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by ahasiwaju: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Dollyak:
Not surprised. Ideally, the best thing is to wait till the end of his tenure before judging his appointments. However, northerners can never accept this type of marginalisation, which is why most southerners are angry. Anyways, what matters is good governance.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Tomjazzy2: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2015
In as much I will uphold competency over ethnicity anytime any day, I must register my concern on the manner and pattern PMB's appointments into key positions have taken thus far sad

Truth be told, Nigerians are by default, very sensitive to issues like regionism, ethnicity, and religion, no matter how primordial these may seem.

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2015
You guys were warned but you boasted that we were ''smally'' in Nigerian politics that we must learn from you.

You voted for change, here it comes but surprisingly our brothers from the South West are no longer at ease.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by repogirl(f): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Wetin dey annoy them na? You put an ethnic bigot in as leader...do you expect anyless?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting / Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police / Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.