Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (1085 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2015
There is a concise expression that the
measure you give is the measure you
shall receive. (garbage in, garbage
out).

Before I start, I want you all to know
that no matter how we try embellish
pre-marital se x, it will never change
the fact that it’s EVIL, so all ye
Pastors, relax your mind because this
is not to lure people into premarital
$ex (make una no quote Bible for my
head oooo)
And lastly, if you are bereft of good
comprehension skills, kindly meet
with your neighbour(s) with good
comprehension skills for better
explanation
Here I go
5 Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies
After Getting Under Their Skirts

1. She Doesn’t Have A Good Record
Ladies, are you aware that guys
make research before wooing you?
Ooooh yes !!! They might ask quite a
few numbers of people who know
you well but may not be in talking
terms with you. When he gets a
negative report like, that babe sure
gan oooooo, na so she dey park men
up and down.. My dear, to be frank,
if he doesn’t have church mind, he
will also want to mark register

2. She’s Deceitful
Who likes to mingle with a deceitful
lady ?
A lady who deceives a guy with
padded br@ and p@nt will
definitely bite her fingers at the end
of the day. If he later gets to know
that your bosoms and buttocks are as
flat as 2B exercise book, never blame
him if he dumps your a$$ aftermath
of love making

3. She Lied About Being A Virgin
Guys hate when ladies lie about
being virgins. If you lie about being
a virgin and he later gets to know
that you are as wide as Lagos-Ibadan
expressway after two years of
celibacy. He will definitely zoom off
at Usain Bolt pace.

4. She Turned Him Into A Maga
My research and finding have shown
that when a guy pays your bill out of
his kind gesture and he realizes you
go about telling people that he’s a
maga. He will treat you like a money
(use of banaba) and waves goodbye
the moment he gets under your skirt

5. She Acts Like A Peacock
Guys love ladies who give them
tough time but your shakara must be
done with moderation or else, your
excess pride, shakara and yanga will
make him dump your a$$ after the
deed. He might just like, upon all my
stress and dis girl yeye shakara, no
be she I bleep so ? Upon say she
make everything hard as LASU Post
UME exam.
Drop your Comment. DAYVIDD_DRIZZLE
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by rottennaija(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2015
OP, please organise your content for easy readability. Change the font color to black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by KAYNINI(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2015
it's not too late to adjust the false tales...............

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by myqel(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Nice list...dat number 2 got me cracking to d extent dat I mistakenly slapped my uncle grin angry grin

Number 6:
When u realized she's not good on bed as she claimed especially when she can't give u different styles than missionary style

N:B...Elephant style is my best style in $ex grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by AfricanApple(f): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
good points o but I was actually expecting something much more educating and sophisticated, at least something we don't know already.
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Ezerbullet(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2015
waiting for the bants
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Pamelayoung: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Dis is d dumbest post I ever read on NL mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2015
myqel:
Nice list...dat number 2 got me cracking to d extent dat I slapped my uncle grin angry grin Lol I hope your uncle isn't in the Army?
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Dis is d dumpest post I ever read on NL mtcheeeeew
The lagoon isn't far though
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2015
rottennaija:
OP, please organise your content for easy readability. Change the font color to black
Done
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2015
myqel:
Nice list...dat number 2 got me cracking to d extent dat I mistakenly slapped my uncle grin angry grin

Number 6:
When u realized she's not good on bed as she claimed especially when she can't give u different styles than missionary style

N:B...Elephant style is my best style in $ex grin
Brother , you run a brothel? cheesy
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by devonpaul(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Dis is d dumpest post I ever read on NL mtcheeeeew
dear pamela.. its pronounced *Dumbest*
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
devonpaul:

dear pamela.. its pronounced *Dumbest*
The P in that "dumpest" stands for the Problem she has
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by devonpaul(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dayvidddrizzle:
The P in that "dumpest" stands for the Problem she has
Lol bruh, ya wicked *cries in lagoon*
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
devonpaul:
Lol bruh, ya wicked *cries in lagoon*
I get bucket for here oh!

(1) (Reply)

She Loves Her Children!!!!! Do You????? / She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free / Lesson For The Female Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.