Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,395 members, 7,812,160 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments (71839 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by seangy4konji: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol...

As if he he choose every body from a particular zone it will still affect the cost of Goldberg or how fast i will make that millions enough to marry this madam and buy all this M series BMW i love and see the places i wanna see on earth.

Baba God any body weh u like put for post but the person weh go just hellep me award me that better contract na hin make you no allow rest till he locate me.

Amen.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Forwetinnah: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ameachi fans...how market

5 Likes

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by GentleToks(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....
south east.... zero grin grin grin grin
in the words of Ahmadu Bello "When we cannot find a northerner for the job we recruit expatriates because if you employ an Igbo man as a laborer in a factory, by the end of the year he would be the supervisor of the factory"

He didn't say that.....

He said if you give an Ibo man a job in a factory, after a while, the Ibo man would prefer to take the factory from you. Is he right or wrong? He is right.

What he meant was that "Igbo man would like to take over what is yours and wouldn't want you take over his own."

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
olumalcolm:
if u wnt to die,u r free bt as for me I neva ready. Bomboclat
hahahahahaha
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by natureblack(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
onomeglo:
Hmmm.na him sabi,as far as those he appointed will deliver well no problem,one nigeria
Because the North is the only region with people that can "deliver". undecided

Buhari's appointments distinctively evince Northern agenda and political denomination plus hegemony.You don't need a degree in rocket science to see this.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by GentleToks(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....
south east.... zero grin grin grin grin
in the words of Ahmadu Bello "When we cannot find a northerner for the job we recruit expatriates because if you employ an Igbo man as a laborer in a factory, by the end of the year he would be the supervisor of the factory"

He said if you give an Ibo man a job in a factory, after a while, the Ibo man would prefer to take the factory from you. Is he right or wrong? He is right.

What he meant was that "Igbo man would like to take over what is yours and wouldn't want you take over his own."

2 Likes

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by princfred(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
discusant:
But one mistake Buhari is making is behaving like the Igbo does not exist. He is fuelling the drive for Biafra to enable once undecided Igbos to jump into the Biafra wagon.
Ofcourse he is an uncivilized mentally myopic illiterate he is almost incapable of thinking that far. What do you expect? By the time he is through Nigerians will learn to appreciate education

2 Likes

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Anseth(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
datigbogirl:

I'll love to see it.
.paste this on your internet browser and enjoy . hope you got fast internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM
it will better if you download it..
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AfroKnight: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
cntabs:
What about the NNPC boss? Isn't he igbo?

Once some people don't like you there is nothing good you can do for them that will satisfy them. I believe Buhari has realised that his goodwill is virtually wasted on some regions. They would never stop being his antagonists.

Besides as a northerner, most of his trustworthy contacts would be from his region. It's natural. Most of my trustworthy friends are from my ethnic extraction. If the time comes for me to appoint members of an effective team I would naturally pick from those I trust. The risk is too much to be politically correct, picking unknowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by DMerciful(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
What makes you think they will deliver? If they will deliver why is the north backwards in a measures of development? Yeye dey smell
onomeglo:
Hmmm.na him sabi,as far as those he appointed will deliver well no problem,one nigeria
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by TheAdvocate(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
i am for Nobody (NORTH ) not for Somebody (SOUTH) grin

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by discusant: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
onunwa21:
Rochas Okorocha governor forum chairman, , abeg wot is happenn? Any hope 4 d common south east man?

Rochas Okorocha is busy building his kingdom in his state capital, Owerri.

His deputy has just announced that 75% of Okorocha development projects are in the state capital. He said Okorocha is sparing only 25% of the state's revenues to development in the rest of the state.

Therefore, Okorocha shall justify Buhari appointments the same manner Okorocha governs his Imo state where he made his winning Owerri zone take 75% development in his state.

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Forwetinnah: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
cntabs:
Let's drop these petty issues and see if the appointees will work.

The appointees won't work SHIIIIT!! They'll just hire deputies and extra hands to do their job while they sit back and answer boss. The average Hausa Fulani ALWAYS WANTS TO BE IN CHARGE...thats all. They don't know shiiit and can't do jack!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by fallout87: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Isn't it obvious that Buhari is doing the exact same thing he did as head of state in the 80s

Making Kangaroo courts, crazy probes, nominating mainly Northerns, attempting to rule add some administrator, etc etc...

I would not be surprised if his end is the same as back then. It seems he didn't learn anything. If you don't learn from history you are doomed to repeat it
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by samx4real(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
I am for d north & am not for every body! cool
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by djkirkoo2(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Before Elections it was Sai Buhari, Now After election is Chaiii Buhari

6 Likes

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Johnsonpa: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Am I surprised?...No!

In fact, I want this same pattern to follow in the appointment of ministers, So that we the wailers will be vindicated.

Take a look at the quote the poster above me wrote, This is coming from Ahmadu Bello himself, Do you think Buhari is not a true Fulani?...Do you think he'll not tow the same route as that jihadist Ahmadu Bello??

A zoo indeed.
try to listen to Ahmadu Bello again...he was referring to Northern region appointment NOT Nigeria appointment
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Anseth(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

It is very simple... The northerners are afraid of the Igbos because of their hard work, industriousness and intelligence. An igbo man even in the lagoon will build an island. if you watch that tape he further said that the Igbos were more than the Hausa in the army then. The 'hausa" military men then decided to employ every Hausa youth possible into the army to overrun the Igbos. It was this decision that made the likes of our president and others enter the army without requisite qualification.

You are so on point
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeskyPowa:
BIAFRA MUST COME!!!!!!!!!! OR WE ALL DIE.............
see am dey make mouth like say he fit fight or even dey ready to die grin
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Heffalump(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Haters at Work!

Please appoint your own when you get there. Now it is their turn. All we want is RESULT.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by tivta(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Comments here are so hilarious, lmao. Nigeria, never a dull moment, am actually feeling sorry for the President, seems he has forgotten this is democracy, well time will reveal all things...
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by dejavski(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
onlykach:

if you have an email address i can send to you i will send you the clip of 3 minutes and an additional clip of 2hour of Nigerian History
Can I get it?
Dejimathew@live.com
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Chitumu: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Am I surprised?...No!

In fact, I want this same pattern to follow in the appointment of ministers, So that we the wailers will be vindicated.

Take a look at the quote the poster above me wrote, This is coming from Ahmadu Bello himself, Do you think Buhari is not a true Fulani?...Do you think he'll not tow the same route as that jihadist Ahmadu Bello??

A zoo indeed.
u are a fool to have blvd d poster above u. Sardauna neva said that.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Anseth(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
dejavski:
Can I get it? Dejimathew@live.com
TAKE IT !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by discusant: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:
1. President of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria – north.

2.Senate President – north.

3. Speaker of the House of
Representatives – north.

4. Chief Justice of the Federation
– north.

5. President of the Court of Appeal
– north.

6. Chief Justice of the Federal
High Court – north.

7. Secretary to the Federal
Government – north.

8. Chief of Staff to the President –
north.

9. Chief of Army Staff – north.

10. Chief of Air Staff – north.

11. Comptroller General of
Customs – north.

12. Director-General of State
Security Services (SSS) – north.

13. National Security Advisor –
north.

14. Director General NIMASA –
north.

15. Chairperson of the Independent
Electoral Commission (INEC) –
north.

16. Comptroller-General
Immigration – north.

17. Accountant-General of the
Federation – north.

18. Commander of Civil Defence
Corps – north.

19. Chief Security Officer to the
President – north.

20. ADC to the President – north.

21. Principal Secretary to the
President – north.

22. Senior Special Assistant to the
President on media – north.

23. Chairman of the EFCC – north.

24. Head of Service – north.

25. MD of Nigerian Ports Authority
– north.

26.DG of Nigerian Broadcasting
Commission (NBC) – north.

27. Chairman NDLEA – north.

grin grin grin

Sai Baba, carry go

Wailers, if during the last presidential election your southern leaders had said the presidency must remain in the south, there's nothing the north could have done to prevent that.

But in the south, there is the self-assigned politically sophisticated group, the group is the reason why there is no unity of purpose among southern people.

Islamic religion permeated the South West region, so SW can't unite with rest of the south. That's the reality about Nigeria. This way, the north dictates to the south, determines who must preside over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Proudly 5%,..I don't vote for illiterate, pedophile nd a terrorist called Buhari so I don't caregrin grin grin

Biafra is all I care

4 Likes

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Malawian(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
we have 10 percent you have zero percent. the question is igbo how market ? not one single appointment ? no pie for you lmao grin grin grin
i like this chap. grin grin
tribalism without bitterness.

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by walexnaira: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
I don't think anybody should complain about these appointments because we all voted for change, and at the same time if they are the right people who will support PMB to revamp this country from the decadence of corruption, restore Nigeria back to her rightful place. Please let Mr. President continue with his good work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.