Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east (44529 Views)

Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu / APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by redsceptic: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
pembisco:
I'm northerner and seriously I don't like what buhari is doing to you people down south

Buhari is not doing anything to southerners; he's just myopic. We dont need him he needs us. THe north can not survive a southern backlash if and when it comes. Just my two cents
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by RickyTan: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
DrGroove:
I thought SE are clamouring for Biafra,why are they expecting appointments in Nigeria?
Am 100% in satisfied with PMB's appointments so far!
if he is a wise man,he should not give any single human being from the SE(Abia,Anambra,Imo,Enugu,Ebonyi) post
what do they even have to offer apart from fake drugs,cocaine pushers,fake products,fraud,arm robbery,baby factories.all in d name of business

Better to remain silent than talk and reveal that you are a fool. Calling you a fool is a compliment to you.

Your type is beyond two - faced. You spew hate for Igbo here but when you see Igbos on the street now or at your work you will smile at them.

Continue hating and being two- faced and I assure you that your bigot type will not end well in this world
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by tochstorm(m): 3:07am On Aug 31, 2015
ajoskele:
President Buhari has confided in Chief Ogbonnaya Onu he has great plans for him and his other Igbo technocrats.

SGF is known to be a "secretary"; serving memos, writing minutes in council meetings. Chief Olu Falae made the position prominent under IBB. I don't even know the ones before him. I doubt google does too Anyim Pius Anyim was the demi-god in GEJ's dispensation. Buhari is ending that right away.

Na small time e remain now, dem go dey offer pipo SGF and Chief of Staff, dem go dey reject am...dem go prefer make dem siddon for dem village, dey earn small change dan 2 dey share memos, write minutes n dey cook President food.
pls just shut up.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by ajoskele(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2015
tochstorm:
pls just shut up.
Sorry brother...
The storm of life is really breaking you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.