Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east (44273 Views)

Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu / APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by mandax: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

SHE-MALE! KAITLYN! cheesy cheesy

THE TRUTH DEY PAIN U BA? it will soon burn u! grin

BIAFRA IN COLABO WITH IJAW IS A NO! NO! cool

EZZI OFIA! cheesy

Mugu impostor, You can't even remain what God has made you to be. You still dey here on divide-and-rule job on Igbo and Ijaw, de speak your pigeon Igbo.

You never know se the most developed countries of the world - Japan and Switzerland - have no crude oil.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2015
tucky200:
Buhari just go ahead and appoint competent hands...fvck ethnicity

Tribalism be causing problem since the days of julio cesar
are you sure that the competent people he appointed from only one region of the country will not only give employment, contracts and favours to only their people? naija has not changed tribalism and polarization still reigns supreme! nothing has changed o. infact the president has set the precedence for his appointees to follow....more like an open public endorsement of this anomaly.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by moshmod101(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Baba should just carry on and forget this chest beaters...Nothing will ever satisfy them.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by winniz: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Out of 31 appointments made so far, 24 of the appointees are from the North and seven are from the South. "The south east has no representation in the Buhari led Government"

Boko.hari the SE don't need your appointment, daura Dullardd you can give the remaining inconsequential appointments to the North and continue running your Northern Government.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by fulanimafia: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Those are words of consolation Alhaji, the quality of the life of an average indigene of those places is far better than that of an average northerner. That is the plain truth

That is untrue, what quality of life is there with incessant armed robberies, kidnapping, ritual murders, baby factories, rape, jungle justice etc? All within the same poverty (the difference between both regions is less than 20%) which has over half of the southern population living below the poverty line (research it). The life of an average Nigerian is simply that of survival against many odds.

Don't just swallow propaganda. Think!
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Ugik(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2015
PMB should understand that Nigeria's difference based on ethnicity actually makes it volatile at the smallest reaction.he ought to knw that even if he had no hidden agenda while making those appointments,he should expect this reaction from nigerians.these so called pacification should be done as quickly as possible

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Bollinger(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Honestly I just taya for these people. I'm just so tired, it's depressing!

I would honestly advise you to migrate to another country. Even Ghana is preferable. That country will never change. In fact it's getting worse. Tying to enlighten most Nigerians on what is normal is like trying to teach a monkey how to use a fork; it's never going to happen.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Rotimi47: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
If South east should get anything, IMO State must get something really meaniful as that's the only eastern state that's worth it, but my Ngige and other APC chieftains should get positions that they merit. Ngige can get something like health....
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by tucky200(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Can remember clearly he is not done with his appointment
FxDuke:

are you sure that the competent people he appointed from only one region of the country will not only give employment, contracts and favours to only their people? naija has not changed tribalism and polarization still reigns supreme! nothing has changed o. infact the president has set the precedence for his appointees to follow....more like an open public endorsement of this anomaly.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Forwetinnah: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pacify who?? With what?? After giving all the important positions to the North? Eziokwu!! He can keep the crumbs for himself too angry ...at this point the East should reject his appointments!!

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by FreeGlobe(f): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sweetlemon:

The President has zero powers over the NASS. Besides, the DSP was from SE
so the president is very insensitive... Highly divisive
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by winniz: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sweetlemon:

This thread is for people like you. https://www.nairaland.com/2560326/lets-look-buharis-appointments-another

Jonathan's "juiciest" appointments were from SS and SE for Christ's sake! Why wasn't it an issue then?
But why are we like this mbok? Why is the average Nigerian so addicted to backwardness? Are we cursed or something?

Jonathan also gave Northerners lots of Juicy appointments, so what's your point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by mavinc4u(f): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
The appointments left are just the moi-moi part. He would definitely give south east something, perhaps ambassador to those war and ebola countries because he wouldn't want his brothers to die there and also the minor ministerial job. Is it not better for south east to ignore him and tell him to finish what he started. I really wonder why people are giving themselves headache on this issue. Appointments or no ppointments south east would survive.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by menxer: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
lekjons:
and if he still appoints another northerner now, y'all will still wail, the question is...

*in DMX's voice* "What These Bitches Want From A Nigga?"
what do u people really want!??

They want something to wail aboutgrin
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Forwetinnah: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sweetlemon:

The President has zero powers over the NASS. Besides, the DSP was from SE

Like he needs to consult them for anything..how many consultations has he done so far? That Sole Administrator of a Mallam doesn't need a nod from NASS to do what he wants. He's done alot so far without CONSULTING them. All this one na medicine after death. Shame on his supporters in the South!! What's a DSP?? How active is the VP??

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
No Mr. Buhari, carry on with your fake change mantra. South east don't need to be pacified. They are just fine and ok. They can't eat crumbs from the table.

We are watching the movie.....
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rotimi47:
If South east should get anything, IMO State must get something really meaniful as that's the only eastern state that's worth it, but my Ngige and other APC chieftains should get positions that they merit. Ngige can get something like health....

Who cares..?
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by iiiyyyk(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Why attaching undue importance to SGF and COS?

When last was a Yoruba man mad an SGF or COS? Did it stop anything?

I repeat, ministers have more impact in driving the economy than the SGF and COS especially with a president as tough as PMB.

I didn't Mention COS, I insist without Prejudice looking at the way govt offices are in this PMB' Gov't, it is Naturally fair for SGF to come from SE.

But one thing I am very conviced is that MR BuHARI is a TRIBAL BIGOT.

Things are really geting worst in Nigeria, especially in terms of Hatred and Tribalism. ANy Igbo Man that can't read the hand writing on the wall is a BIG FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by omenka(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

oga! am NOT a wailer! fact is BUBU hates us Igbos! i used to protest that fact but its now fully confirmed!

he can shove his ministerial or whatever appointments we don't need it! he has put the Niger bridge project on hold - no P! i no longer expect anything from him for the Igbos!

GEJ scammed us and we did not die is it Buhari's disappointment that will kill us? Mbanu! we are a tough people!

IF AFTER 4 YEARS OF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT AND THERE IS NO SERIOUS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PRESENCE IN ALA IGBO, IT WILL BE A FULL ARMS STRUGGLE! NOT ANY STUPID RADIO AND TV PROPAGANDA BY ONE SCAMMER! angry

God bless PMB! sad

So why don't you just stfu by stuffing your gob with decomposing shiiit from Jonacraft's septic tank and wait until that time to draw your daggers?? cheesy

And by the way, the trash you just wrote is full of contradictions. Lastly, even after four years he does nothing, you can't do more than wail some more on the internet. We've seen even more belligerent elements issue countless ultimatums, all of which amounted to NADA! grin
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by CyberWolf: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

MAY GOD DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE! angry angry

BLOODY SON OF A USELESS HARLOT MOTHER FATHERED BY A GUTTER PIG! angry angry
I thought you are a " change agent" Why are you cursing your brother grin Reading some comments here makes me laugh cheesy though I didn't vote for PMB, but I support him to appoint only northerners. When another president comes cos PMB's era will y
surely pass, the new president will also appoint only his people..let it continue like that let's see who will cry first...We all know that northerners can't survive without being in government #FACT angry

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by gentlelily(f): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Presidency keep your information to your self,all I can see everywhere is south east south east. We the south east are not interested in this government the only people who should be pacified in this una government are the senior judas iscariot like chris ngige,onu,oby ezekwesili etc who are already confused on the way forward. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by iiiyyyk(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rotimi47:

Imo ddoesn't Need any thing again from PMB. Every Igboman that supported buhari is already in shame. PMB has proven to them that most Igbo people where right, when they said he hate Igbos. We don't eat crumbs.

What will he give again? Ministers are general appointments, it must spread across.

PMB is a Tribal Bigot. A very wicked one.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by CyberWolf: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

NAME JUST ONE TANGIBLE THING THAT GEJ DID FOR NDI IGBO?!

IF BY NOW U STILL DONT KNW THAT GEJ IS OUR WORST ENEMY THEN FUK U AND FUK THAT UR USELESS GEJ! angry angry

in terms of infrastructural development, GEJ didn't do much for Ndigbo but in terms of Human development, GEJ did what any government in the history of Nigeria has never done for Igbos. Do you know how many Igbos that got employed in our MDAs? That is very very unprecedented. Northerners saw that and got threatened, that's why they cried out. They knew that if the trend continued like that, they will be schemed out in the long run because they can never survive competing with Igbos...That's a fact. But you guys don't see that because most of you have never applied for FG job when these northerners dominated every federal establishment .

3 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by judondasylva(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
DrGroove:
I thought SE are clamouring for Biafra,why are they expecting appointments in Nigeria?
Am 100% in satisfied with PMB's appointments so far!
if he is a wise man,he should not give any single human being from the SE(Abia,Anambra,Imo,Enugu,Ebonyi) post
what do they even have to offer apart from fake drugs,cocaine pushers,fake products,fraud,arm robbery,baby factories.all in d name of business
you and your generation and your tribe are fools and your GMB is an idiot.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Ymodulus: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mummuring Igbos
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by judondasylva(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
ExInferis:
They whined they were sidelined.

Now they're being included, they're still whining.

Obviously the igboes just want to be nuisances.

If you hate the man and didnt vote for him, if you want nothing to do with him and the "zoo", why then do you whine about positions in his government?

I guess we better saddle up for endless whining for the next 4 years
fool tell them to allow the Igbo to have their own country since you don't want them in your government.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Appareil(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
DrGroove:
I thought SE are clamouring for Biafra,why are they expecting appointments in Nigeria?
Am 100% in satisfied with PMB's appointments so far!
if he is a wise man,he should not give any single human being from the SE(Abia,Anambra,Imo,Enugu,Ebonyi) post
what do they even have to offer apart from fake drugs,cocaine pushers,fake products,fraud,arm robbery,baby factories.all in d name of business
You must be a child and if not, then your upbringing had issues.Which kind evil talk be that?

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by 2sex(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bollinger:

Your analogy makes no sense. Nigeria is like a public enterprise. If you own a company how would you fill your managerial slots? would you do it based on skill, experience and knowledge, or would you do it based on the regions where applicants are from? Nigeria is not a family business and it shouldn't be seen that way in order to succeed.
are trying to tell me now that the North have more competent hands that other regions?

I didn't say Nigeria is a family business but Nigeria, like every entity in the universe is network of relationships.

If we go by your analogy, do companies employ behind close doors generally or they flung the doors open for applicants to fill vacant position?

Therefore, let Buhari throw the opportunity open for screening and let's see, if we are to go by your analogy.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by CyberWolf: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
mandax:

My friend, you live in the past. If Ijaw hates Igbo, why did Ijaw and Jonathan make two Igbos - Iwealla and Anyim - be very visible in his government?

All those things you enumerated which Jonathan government did not do in the southeast can be blamed upon those Igbos who Jonathan made visible in his government. Again, remember that Jonathan was not a dictator. So there is a limit to what he could do and could not do. Have you heard that treated water is scarce in Otuoke?

Jonathan could not be president and every where at the same time.
you suppose to know that that guy is a chronic hater of GEJ right from time. He is one of the anambra criminals in the payroll of Chris Ngige. Don't allow him whine your head like that. We Igbos supported GEJ and if he is to come again, we will support him 100%. What GEJ did for, no government in the history of Nigeria has ever done that. So forget that guy angry

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Rexyl(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
If he is sincere enough he should reverse the appointment of SFG without further delay.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by ROYALD(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
ALL HAIL BIAFRA MY BELOVE NATION

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by EMERITUS85(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Beremx:
Freeglobe,i see you o! What's your opinion about this? I will agree with whatever you say. grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans / Checkout The Pose Of President Buhari's Security Personel / NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.