Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? (902 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? by iliyande(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Valentine tn

Re: Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? by Prodigee: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
What if she stones their heads and they turn around only to see that they're not who she thought they were.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? by iliyande(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lalasticlala how you see ammm grin
Re: Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? by StPete: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
What if the girl was his sister?
What if it was a random girl trying to be consoled by a listening ear and nothing intimate?
What if
Re: Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? by pinkycute(f): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
I'll definitely use the stone on him cry undecided
Re: Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? by onyowo(f): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
I will just bounce jor....in life nothing is what it seems...no time for rubbish.
Re: Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? by prettymina(f): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Will jst take a walk back,i ve seen worst that this from guys undecided
Re: Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? by Akkord4gov: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
pinkycute:
I'll definitely use the stone on him cry undecided

See wife material,the yards sef plenty

...and if she turns out to be a family member,you go dey blame devil in the cell
Re: Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? by Akkord4gov: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
prettymina:
Will jst take a walk back,i ve seen worst that this from guys undecided

Hmmmmmm
But pat him on the back so he won't deny later grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
I will just walk away.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine / What Your Longest Duration Of Been In A Relationship / Campus Boyfriends,are They Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.