Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do (8266 Views)

Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? / If You Are In Her Shoe What Will You Do? She Need Advice.. / Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

The average Ghanaian is taller than the average Nigerian. Trust if we take up basketball we will beat your team.
That's some BADASs SARCASM

I just observed that you guys talk in OPPOSITE context of what you really mean.....
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
one thing u are forgotting abt angola is that they can defend very well. Trust them to make naija get jux 52pts.
Talking about Defend -

It was a game of Death between Angola and Tunisia (1st & 2nd in Africa) last night And that was all they could pull out 50's... We're going to Kill them and you'll cry
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by safarigirl(f): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, have u forgotten abt john dumelo? U see how tall he is? Admit it, these guys are no where near handsome,., yeah they are gud with the game but angola has experience. Get ready to be consoled by me.
John what? With his feminine body and man boobies? Oga please call another name, what is John Dumelo compared to all these hotties?
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
safarigirl:
John what? With his feminine body and man boobies? Oga please call another name, what is John Dumelo compared to all these hotties?
hahaha john dumelo's ass is cuter than the faces of ur cuties... They jux have the body. Aside from that, they are average. Gimme some majid., gimme some van vicker. Yeah.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Talking about Defend -

It was a game of Death between Angola and Tunisia (1st & 2nd in Africa) last night And that was all they could pull out 50's... We're going to Kill them and you'll cry
2 packs of handkerchief for u and safarigal. I will console u ladies tonyt.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
That's some BADASs SARCASM

I just observed that you guys talk in OPPOSITE context of what you really mean.....

What do you mean? The average Ghanaian is taller than the average Nigerian. Since you luv proof

http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-chart.shtml

http://www.averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Naija girls has no taste. Everyone and their mama knows safarigirl has no taste just peak at her top 10 handsome African men.

How can al farouq with that lazy eye of his be considered handsome or sexy. #uglyisthenewhandsome
Jiggaman,, You are a boy. I shouldn't have started arguing about a man's handsomeness to you....You can't Understand, You don't know what girl's see before calling a man Fine...
Firstva will be the Judge..

But look at this guy again,, that's my Jamal...

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by safarigirl(f): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha john dumelo's ass is cuter than the faces of ur cuties... They jux have the body. Aside from that, they are average. Gimme some majid., gimme some van vicker. Yeah.
wow, you've seen dumelo's ass? I knew you had gay tendencies wink. Lol, we're talking sexy alphamales, you wan bring midget, flabby, ugly half-breeds, gerrara here
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:

What's wrong with these naija girls. I mean where did they get handsome from looking at those guys. Smh I thought they were talking about Morris chestnut and idris Elbas of he world. They seriously need to get their eyes checked.

1 Like

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Jiggaman,, You are a boy. I shouldn't have started arguing about a man's handsomeness to you....You can't Understand, You don't know what girl's see before calling a man Fine...

blindness at its peak. Whats handsome abt dis dude? Look at his malnourished hungry sleep looking face.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by safarigirl(f): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

What do you mean? The average Ghanaian is taller than the average Nigerian. Since you luv proof

which average Ghanaian? Hahaha, who conducted that research? A country that's never had a basketball team? Midget haters.

1 Like

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:

There's nothing boyish about me. This dude is average at best and only naija girls will consider him handsome. I must admit he the best looking on the team which is not much considering the database.

You are the one raving about handsome d'tigers but decided to parade only one pic. So you agree the others are lipsrsealed
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
safarigirl:
wow, you've seen dumelo's ass? I knew you had gay tendencies wink. Lol, we're talking sexy alphamales, you wan bring midget, flabby, ugly half-breeds, gerrara here
u wish those malnourished looking players were half as handsome as them ryt? Gimme idris elba, gimme morris chestnut not those hungry looking men.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Abeggi,, that's a mumu chart,,How many Nigerian Men/ Ghanaian men have they seen before they just Concluded their Height
They even said **one other country** men are taller than Us lai lai ...
Even your major Actors are short..
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

What's wrong with these naija girls. I mean where did they get handsome from looking at those guys. Smh I thought they were talking about Morris chestnut and idris Elbas of he world. They seriously need to get their eyes checked.
tell them bro,,, they are used to seeing average looking men. Its time we introduced them to fine men.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
safarigirl:
which average Ghanaian? Hahaha, who conducted that research? A country that's never had a basketball team? Midget haters.

Um China has a basketball team and Chinese are not known for being tall. We concentrate on soccer and we are damn good at it.

I gave you many sources the average Nigerian is short but again thanks to your huge population you are able to hide it. Look at most of our male celebrities and tell me if the average Ghanaian is not taller.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
u wish those malnourished looking players were half as handsome as them ryt? Gimme idris elba, gimme morris chestnut not those hungry looking men.
Morris chestnut is fine
BUT
idris Elba- you have connectivities.. go see a physician..
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Abeggi,, that's a mumu chart,,How many Nigerian Men/ Ghanaian men have they seen before they just Concluded their Height
They even said **one other country** men are taller than Us lai lai ...
Even your major Actors are short..

Name our actors that are short. Apart from van bicker and majid and try both average. Taller than the ibu and osufias of the world.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
safarigirl:
That's one question captainswag225,, cannot answer

jiggamangh,, WHERE IS YOUR BASKETBALL TEAM,,WHERE ARE YOUR PLAYERs?
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Morris chestnut is fine
BUT
idris Elba- you have connectivities.. go see a physician..

Most people believe idris is hotter than Morris chestnut.

You think idris is not hot but yet you parade that pic and call that guy hot.

Look at Tyra banks drool all ova idris. He could have laid her right there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mWTL_WqOPk
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

There's nothing boyish about me. This dude is average at best and only naija girls will consider him handsome. I must admit he the best looking on the team which is not much considering the database.

You are the one raving about handsome d'tigers but decided to parade only one pic. So you agree the others are lipsrsealed
I have been showing different pictures since...
BUT don't even compare them to your short Boys...Nigeria is rated 3rd in Africa Basketball.. Ghana is nowhere on the list..Why are your tall boys not playing BB
And d'Tigers are handsome.. FACT...
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
That's one question captainswag225,, cannot answer

jiggamangh,, WHERE IS YOUR BASKETBALL TEAM,,WHERE ARE YOUR PLAYERs?

We have one but they are not good enough. The point I am making is the average Ghanaian is taller and I just provided you with facts. If you have any other research please bring it forward. Look at your actors and most of your celebrities. They are short to average.

1 Like

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
I have been showing different pictures since...
BUT don't even compare them to your short Boys...Nigeria is rated 3rd in Africa Basketball.. Ghana is nowhere on the list..Why are your tall boys not playing BB
And d'Tigers are handsome.. FACT...

Ghanaians have not taken a key interest in basketball. You said our actors are short but you are yet to name one.

The average Nigerian is shot prove me wrong.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by safarigirl(f): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Um China has a basketball team and Chinese are not known for being tall. We concentrate on soccer and we are damn good at it.

I gave you many sources the average Nigerian is short but again thanks to your huge population you are able to hide it. Look at most of our male celebrities and tell me if the average Ghanaian is not taller.
chisos! Celebs ke? Chris Attoh and Lynxx will be same height. John Dumelo is not as tall as Kenneth Okoli, Sarkodie looks up to Burna boy literally, Gyan is shorter than Mikel, guy don't even bring in celebs, abi na Mugeez you wan compare to Patoranking? Or Van Vicker and OC Ukeje? Or Mike Majid and Blossom? David Osei is shorter than Joseph Benjamin, abi na Ecow Smith-Asante you wan compare to Alex Ekubo? Midget haters tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by safarigirl(f): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaians have not taken a key interest in basketball. You said our actors are short but you are yet to name one.

The average Nigerian is shot prove me wrong.
just hold Van Vicker and Majid first, lemme leave out peeps like Kweku T and Ecow Smith. The only tall Ghanaian actors are Chris Attoh, John Dumelo and David Osei and the 3rd guy is not even that tall

1 Like

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
safarigirl:
chisos! Celebs ke? Chris Attoh and Lynxx will be same height. John Dumelo is not as tall as Kenneth Okoli, Sarkodie looks up to Burna boy literally, Gyan is shorter than Mikel, guy don't even bring in celebs, abi na Mugeez you wan compare to Patoranking? Or Van Vicker and OC Ukeje? Or Mike Majid and Blossom? David Osei is shorter than Joseph Benjamin, abi na Ecow Smith-Asante you wan compare to Alex Ekubo? Midget haters tongue

You are nitpicking. I ask you to name our short celebrities. We are talking about average and the average Nigerian is shorter. Name our short celebrities and I will name yours and we will see who is shorter and name your taberage to tallest and we will also see.

Nigeria will have more taller and shorter people but average never lies and on average Nigerians are shorter than Ghanaians.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

He's on a show with her of course she can say anything ....
BUT
idris is not Hot abeggiiii That's an Insult to my Husband Dwayne Johnson...

Abi is it not this man I am seeing here...Odikwa not hot

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by safarigirl(f): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

you mean the half Sierra-leonean Idris? Why don't you bring up the full Ghanaians like Balotelli?

1 Like

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

We have one but they are not good enough. The point I am making is the average Ghanaian is taller and I just provided you with facts. If you have any other research please bring it forward. Look at your actors and most of your celebrities. They are short to average.
An average Ghanaian IS NOT taller than an average Nigerian Lai lai...
Your movies that I have watched I have seen short men Just that I don't know their names.... ..
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
funny... Isnt john dumelo taller than most of the naija actors? Safarigirl answer
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by safarigirl(f): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You are nitpicking. I ask you to name our short celebrities. We are talking about average and the average Nigerian is shorter. Name our short celebrities and I will name yours and we will see who is shorter and name your taberage to tallest and we will also see.

Nigeria will have more taller and shorter people but average never lies and on average Nigerians are shorter than Ghanaians.
why don't you name your tall celebs? Afterall, Nigeria has 5 times the number of celebs Ghana has so anyway you turn it,we'll come tops. Then again, how many Ghana celebs do I know? Just the ones Naija makes relevant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Does Big Ass Means Big Vagina And Deeper Hole? / Nairalanders Help Me Rejoice, My Eyes Don Open Finally / How Often Do You Call Your Partner ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.