Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do (8256 Views)

Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? / If You Are In Her Shoe What Will You Do? She Need Advice.. / Ladies If You Are In Her Shoe. What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
funny... Isnt john dumelo taller than most of the naija actors? Safarigirl answer
You're Dreaming....
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
An average Ghanaian IS NOT taller than an average Nigerian Lai lai...
Your movies that I have watched I have seen short men Just that I don't know their names.... David osei is short..
an average ghanaian is taller than a naija man. Eg jim ikye, adams oshiomole, rochas okorocha, short men
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
safarigirl:
you mean the half Sierra-leonean Idris? Why don't you bring up the full Ghanaians like Balotelli?

Okay I brought him up not because he's Ghanaian. I brought him up because they are what people think of when they talk about handsome men. Him and Morris and not the d'tigers.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
You're Dreaming....
how many naija men including ur man are taller than john dumelo?
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
safarigirl:
why don't you name your tall celebs? Afterall, Nigeria has 5 times the number of celebs Ghana has so anyway you turn it,we'll come tops. Then again, how many Ghana celebs do I know? Just the ones Naija makes relevant

Go read my comments again. I said average. Naija made our actors famous yet they are more famous than yours.

On average Ghanaians are taller than Nigerians. Just like on average our celebrities are taller than yours. Your huge population hides a lot of things about you.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
an average ghanaian is taller than a naija man. Eg jim ikye, adams oshiomole, rochas okorocha, short men
You remember that thread "tallest judge in Nigeria - Borno"" Go and Bring his Ghanaian equivalent...

**Joseph Benjamin
**Lynx
**Emeka Ike
**Denrele
**My brother
**Even our president is taller than your own
I can't be calling names But I know that our men are taller than yours.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
blindness at its peak. Whats handsome abt dis dude? Look at his malnourished hungry sleep looking face.
captainswag stop being hypocritical saying they are malnourished.....
Someone who earns at least $8million...Someone who plays basketball everyday for hours...

Define::: Malnourished
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
You remember that thread "tallest judge in Nigeria - Borno"" Go and Bring his Ghanaian equivalent...

**Joseph Benjamin
**Lynx
**Emeka Ike
**Denrele
**My brother
**Even our president is taller than your own
I can't be calling names But I know that our men are taller than yours.
nonsense, we all that judge's descendants are from niger. Fact is the average ghanaian is taller than a naija man.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
captainswag stop being hypocritical saying they are malnourished.....
Someone who earns at least $8million...Someone who plays basketball everyday for hours...

Define::: Malnourished
they are average looking! Jux let a non ghanaian or a non nigerian to confirm it for u.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
nonsense, we all that judge's descendants are from niger. Fact is the average ghanaian is taller than a naija man.
I am tired of arguing with you.. I know our men are taller-- period...

Its 30 mins to go yesterday's game was a close call there was so Much Tension I almost had HBP....I need to calm my mind down for this one.. Its the winning game...
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
they are average looking! Jux let a non ghanaian or a non nigerian to confirm it for u.
Those malnourished and ugly guys(according to you)) are bringing home the cup...Dethroning Angola Today...
Its the Finals mehhn....

D'TIGERS WILL HIT THEM LIKE A TORNADO..
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
I am tired of arguing with you.. I know our men are taller-- period...

Its 30 mins to go yesterday's game was a close call there was so Much Tension I almost had HBP....I need to calm my mind down for this one.. Its the winning game...
go tigers, go down, go tigers get lost go tigers go home. Angola is the ish. Lets do dis
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
Prove to me that they are Malnourished. as you claimed.... period
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Those malnourished and ugly guys(according to you)) are bringing home the cup...Dethroning Angola Today...
Its the Finals mehhn....

D'TIGERS WILL HIT THEM LIKE A TORNADO..
if naija wins dis cup call me emeka adebayo musa....
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Prove to me that they are Malnourished. as you claimed.... period
jux take a look at their sad ugly faces and big teeth... Its all u need to know.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
An average Ghanaian IS NOT taller than an average Nigerian Lai lai...
Your movies that I have watched I have seen short men Just that I don't know their names.... ..

Where's your proof? Don't you think I need 1?
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
jux take a look at their sad ugly faces and big teeth... Its all u need to know.
Okay,,I have heard..I am tired
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Okay,,I have heard..I am tired
lol she finally gave up...., malnourished boys
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Where's your proof? Don't you think I need 1?
A Nigerian Judge in the Middle wearing grey...

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by shizzy7(f): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol she finally gave up...., malnourished boys
Abeggi.
I am moving to the Afrobasket thread
The moment we've all been waiting for is here
**Drums Rolling **

God please.. let's Nigeria win
So this captainswag will just hide his face in shame..
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:

No pic
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:

He's on a show with her of course she can say anything ....
BUT
idris is not Hot abeggiiii That's an Insult to my Husband Dwayne Johnson...

Abi is it not this man I am seeing here...Odikwa not hot

Out of all the eligible bachelor including Dwayne Johnson he was number. He's older and looks ten times better than all the d'tigers put together.

Look how the ladies gush ova him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxGcmEMuMAc
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Abeggi.
I am moving to the Afrobasket thread
The moment we've all been waiting for is here
**Drums Rolling **

God please.. let's Nigeria win
So this captainswag will just hide his face in shame..
lets go there, i hope the mods dont ban me today too. I got a one day ban there yesterday. Such a professional mod.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by GHKWAME1: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
@safarigirl, how ayew?
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
thank u all guys for ur advice. but the girl also is not ready to be a baby mama, she is also in support of doing D&C. she is 23 by age and writing her final year exam
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:

Congrats to the d'tigers. They might not be handsome but damn they are African champions.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by JiggamanGh: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
funny... Isnt john dumelo taller than most of the naija actors? Safarigirl answer

Mr adebayo Musa!
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by Captainswag225(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Mr adebayo Musa!
oh bro! Its not easy at all.
Re: If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do by iamord(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

The average Ghanaian is taller than the average Nigerian. Trust if we take up basketball we will beat your team.
well based on my findings the average Nigerian is a bit taller than the Ghanaian male counterpart inch wise. But it does not mean a thing cos the are still tall people's to represent the game. One does not need the whole country for a match! I will say the sports is more developed in Nigeria than Ghana. But still no biggie. Kudos to the Nigerian team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Heart Of Some Girls Is Desperately Wicked / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.