Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? (14594 Views)

Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State / The List Of New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB / Names Of States Proposed To Be Created In Each Zone : Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by davidif: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2009
please save your breath
do you expect her to understand you when she has a wrapper tied on her waist like akpeno 24/7
she'll soon charge in here like ojionu masquerade on speed
wait and see

@osisi
Do you know me from somewhere? don't ever talk to me like that.
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by asha80(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2009
It seems u do not understand english ^^^
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by Afam4eva(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2009
I don't think Osisi meant any harm.
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by asha80(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2009
I think osisi was refering to tpia and not davidif but davidif does not seem to understand.
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by tamme: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2009
I have been to Enugu before

is that what you called an organised or developed city?
that means you ibos have a long way to go
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by ikeyman00(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2009
^^^^
and apart from lagos name the so called ??

majority of the properties in lagos is not even owned by oduduwa man

tamme u are a slowpoke anyway
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by tamme: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2009
truth hurts wink
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by blacksta(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2009
we dont need any more state.  Nigeria is already overburned with to much overhead.  The issue of state creation is simply down to a selfish few who feel they are left out when is comes to looting of the state tresuary.  I doubt whether this will happen. according to sources the house of reps and senate are against it.
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by Abagworo(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2009
tamme is not from akwaibom.calabar is obviously the cleanest city in nigeria but nothing more.aba which tamme calls dirty is larger,more industrialised and commercially viable than calabar.o yes people from all across nigeria visit aba daily and not seasonal like calabar.same goes for onitsha which by the way is second only to lagos in daily influx of non-resident population.tamme tell me the name of your village and lga in akwacross.
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by ikeyman00(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2009
tamme
truth hurts

i think the truth here is u re not telling us the shit-hole u came from

the truth might just hurt the other way round
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by presido1: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2009
Creating state is not the ansa. Itz either eastern region, western region, Mid-western Region and Northern region or dividing the country. Creating state is a bad idea.
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by blacksta(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2009
presido1:

Creating state is not the ansa. Itz either eastern region, western region, Mid-western Region and Northern region or dividing the country. Creating state is a bad idea.

it is not going to happen. some people here just like fantasizing
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by ikeyman00(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2009
agreed but emm,
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by presido1: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2009
blacksta:

it is not going to happen. some people here just like fantasizing
don't understand u pls.
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by blacksta(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2009
presido1:

don't understand u pls.

i meant no state creation is going to happen for a while
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by ikeyman00(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
^^^^^

yes it shouldnt happen till further notice but before that anioma should be done
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by SapeleGuy: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2009
I thought you may find the following article interesting as to why a lot of Anioma people do not want to join the south east zone. Remember, i did not write the article, so in advance mek una no vex!
http://www.articlesbase.com/politics-articles/anioma-is-my-ethnicnationality-not-igbo-391212.html#comments
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by ikeyman00(m): 12:15am On Apr 24, 2009
^^^^^

listen my friend, u ve been proven wrong; now the article

dnt beleive what u read in the article cuz thats nothin

thanks u done well oo

u forget say america get jewsih, uk the same ancestor

nawoo

igbos must unite
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by Abagworo(m): 12:22am On Apr 24, 2009
i dont know why people are wasting their time trying to tell igbos their differences or divide them.may i ask?is it because the aniomas are igbos that nigerians are denying them a state?or is it for thesame reason that deltans are beefing asaba's status as capital?
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by tpiah: 3:04am On Apr 24, 2009
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by ikeyman00(m): 6:14am On Apr 24, 2009
^^^^

but who in igboland would ever listen to a deranged osun woman in the hide

the river u ve tried dnt help out either. Tablets nko
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by Strength10: 6:26am On Apr 24, 2009
SapeleGuy:

I thought you may find the following article interesting as to why a lot of Anioma people do not want to join the south east zone. Remember, i did not write the article, so in advance mek una no vex!
http://www.articlesbase.com/politics-articles/anioma-is-my-ethnicnationality-not-igbo-391212.html#comments

Sapele Guy cut this bull off. This is the opinion of one person and it does not change anything and does not represent the views of Anioma people. If Anioma people felt there were not IGBOS, they will not be doing everything IGBO. They have IGBO names, Chair Ohaneze Ndigbo, everything they do is Igbo. Ofcourse, in every 12 there must be a judas. The guy that wrote that article is one of the Judas of Anioma. Likewise, i know a handful of some IGBOS who do not want the Aniomas or Rivers in IGBO to be part of NDIGBO. In both sides of the aisle, you'll find extremist and trust me, majority of Aniomas know they are IGBO, want to be IGBO AND will gladly join the southeast.
I don't know why you can't mind your own people. Why are you trying to belong or have people that don't want you?? Well, i can understand that without the igbos, you'll  probably be nothing and y' all will turn into militants. Stop the Divsion and face the truth. See, not everybody in Anioma thinks like that slowpoke that wrote your article as evidenced by the following article and many more i am yet to post. SO suck it up dude and wake up to the reality on the Ground. Aniomas are IGBOS, IGBOS everywhere in nigeria both in Rivers and other places are Uniting.  Nigerians are scared of the emerging unity OF NDIGBO and are wetting their pants day and night. They know that a fully united igbo nation is a force that can be reckoned with and very unstoppable in all sectors of nigeria. If you don't like it, go jump into Warri river(if it exist) or go get your neck sawed off by those timber machines in Sapele.
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/guest-articles/an-open-challenge-to-anioma-state.html
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by ikeyman00(m): 6:29am On Apr 24, 2009
hahha
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by tpiah: 6:33am On Apr 24, 2009
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by udezue(m): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2009
Tpia28282828282

Like I said before Anioma all the way to Igbanke na Igbo people not your people so its our business just like Enugu, Ikwerre, Aba is our business to talk about. All these people are all represented in Ohanaeze, Aka Ikenga, WIC, and other Igbo groups. You fools should focus on your own problem coz you are more impoverished than the average villager in Igbo land. Go and fight oil companies killing your land and leave Igbo issues alone. Igbos across Edo to Delta to SE have managed to steer clear of your troublesome people in the Delta hence you never hear that Anioma / Ika people are fighting any war with Ijaw, Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri people. We are highly educated people and goal oriented so a plot of land with oil is not enough for us to kill people. I like many of us have relatives across Igbo land not just in our town. From Illa to Asaba, to Agbo I get relatives. They are our people. We don't waste our time telling the Kalabari man that he is not Ijaw or that Ijaw man from Delta is not Ijaw coz we are not threatened by anyone.

We can hold our own. U can't hence you attack Igbo history at all cost. Get a life.
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by tpiah: 6:38am On Apr 24, 2009
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by ikeyman00(m): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2009
tilapia

drown in osun river

olodu!

we igbos dnt need u

so suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!

yeye thing
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by tpiah: 6:54am On Apr 24, 2009
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by udezue(m): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2009
Tpiah,

Delta is not an ethnic group. Get it into that stick skull of yours. If it is, Ijaw won't be killing Itsekiri people. OPC won't be killing Ijaw people in defense of Itsekiri.

Are Igbos involved in any of those wars? NO. Coz they are educated but you people like wars. You will bitch over anything. From state capital to drop of oil in some land.  You are pathetic hence I'll love to see my people, my relatives say "I am from Anioma state".

You are threatened by our unity coz of your hate of anything Igbo. You want to say they are not Igbo when it suits you but when it doesn't you will try to frustrate them politically in Delta when they try to run for gubernatorial race coz they are Igbo

I can understand and communicate with the average Igbo from Anioma without learning Anioma language coz its just a dialect but you can't communicate with him/her without learning Igbo.

My friend is from Isele-Ukwu. Not once has ever denied being Igbo. lol What is wrong with you people?
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by tpiah: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2009
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by ikeyman00(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2009
ikeyman00
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast?
« #131 on: April 21, 2009, 11:30 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
even slowpoke like becomefool tryin to steal our own from us to mend up with cotonu!!

they are worried cuz they knew deep down with the united igbo along side that statellite oil on our side hmm, igbo heyyyyyyyyyy heaven is the limit

yeye haters
Re: Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? by Abagworo(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2009
Tpia and other nigerians wetin igbos do una?no be anioma people wey lead the 1966 coup wey una use dey condenm igbo?please inspite of us knowing that the oil in ondo state is not owned by yorubas how many times has it been mentioned?even itsekiris dont own where they live but are rather strangers accomodated by urhobos in the past.who has come up to say that?lagos indigenes are not yoruba but a mixture of igbo,edo,dahomey and yoruba.i was joking but thats exactly what other nigerians unanimously try to do igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram / APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) / Shettima Names Estate After Tinubu In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.