Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet (16208 Views)

Retired Soldier Sets Self On Fire In Agege Lagos / ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects / Recap On Pastor Kumuyi’s Powerful Prophesy About Nigeria In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by MrCrackles(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2009
Na wa ooo!

This Adejale Adeboye and RCCG jet palaver na something else ooo
! grin cheesy
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by MrCrackles(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2009
unfaded:

so many idiots on NL,
RCCG is about the biggest church in the world, so whats the big deal if the church buy a jet.did they steal the money?
pastor Adeboye wouldn't buy a jet in his name,it would be in the name of the church,
the bigger a n organasation grows the more complex their programs are,most nigerian banks are now buying jets
comfort and others should be careful the way they wag their mouths.

So because people have different opinions, they are now idiots?

You must be a fool for thinking so!
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by DisGuy: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2009
unfaded:

so many idiots on NL,
RCCG is about the biggest church in the world, so whats the big deal if the church buy a jet.did they steal the money?
pastor Adeboye wouldn't buy a jet in his name,it would be in the name of the church,
the bigger an organasation grows the more complex their programs are,most nigerian banks are now buying jets
comfort and others should be careful the way they wag their mouths.

maybe because its a church, some normal people will think that's a bit iffy, but hey we are Nigerians right?
when did a church become an organisation we start comparing to banks undecided

everything is just wrong in this country, the abnormal becomes very normal!
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by MrCrackles(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2009
Dis Guy:

everything is just wrong in this country, the abnormal becomes very normal!

And it is sickening to the guts! angry
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Ibime(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2009
I always abstain from replying to these 'religious' threads. Too many morons get sensitive when you criticise the man of mammon God. It is repulsive that the church should purchase a jet in a country where many people are starving and most of the congregation cannot rub two pennies together; yet we see the pastors driving all manner of expensive cars. Still, one cannot help but laugh at the gullible congregation whose tithes are sequestered monthly in order that the pastor can maintain his luxurious lifestyle. In other words, e no bala me. No be my money e dey spend. The pastors judgement will come to him in the next life, whilst the congregation have to face their harsh existence in this life.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by tiptipsms: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2009
Well, i dont c anything bad in pastor E.O Adeboye buying jet. Afterall Jesus rode on ass which was not his. So offence is it for him to have one. He deserves it. If have gotten enough money i buy one in pastor Aodeboye's name. Redeemers just keep praying for the man for God to uphold him the more.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by MrCrackles(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2009
tiptipsms:

Well, i dont c anything bad in pastor E.O Adeboye buying jet. Afterall Jesus rode on ass which was not his. So offence is it for him to have one. He deserves it. If have gotten enough money i buy one in pastor Aodeboye's name. Redeemers just keep praying for the man for God to uphold him the more.

Brainwashed element!
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2009
Jakumo:

Pastor Adeboye KILLS people, in large numbers and with clockwork regularity, with the monthly 24-hour traffic gridlock caused by his concentration camp that is very IN[/b]conveniently located beside the Lagos to Ibadan Expressway.  That fact ALONE is what sets Adeboye apart from all those other con-men in dog collars, and this is a [b]very big phucking deal, irrespective of whether Eunuch's followers accept or reject this reality.

OH!! Yeah!! The church purchasing a JET plane will inflict more harm on those, who travel the death traps that already exist in most of Nigeria, those whom you seem to care so much about!!! , brilliant!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roflmao!!
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by comfort3: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2009
wink
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by luvinhubby(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

Brainwashed element!
the brain washed element in this case is you, prolly u are a bloody muslim that hates the guts of christian ministers for converting muslims.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by MrCrackles(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2009
luvinhubby:

the brain washed element in this case is you, prolly u are a bloody muslim that hates the guts of christian ministers for converting muslims.

Wrong!
Try again you muppet!!
And by the way converting people from one religion to another is not the issue here, you diseased pig
! grin
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Jakumo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2009
Kobojunkie:

OH!! Yeah!! The church purchasing a JET plane will inflict more harm on those, who travel the death traps that already exist in most of Nigeria, those whom you seem to care so much about!!! , brilliant!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roflmao!!

I'm glad we have safely reached ROFLMAO cruise altitude, KJ, so let me try and sustain the laughter by agreeing that I actually don't give a rat's ass who dies in Pastor Eunuch's monthly day-long traffic lockdown on the Lagos Expressway, just so long as it ain't me.

And yes, I do suspect that Pastor Eunuch may try and fit ground-attack missiles to his new Gulfstream jet, preparatory to flying strafing runs against those trapped motorists for sport.

Let us raise a glass to the notion of every man for himself, and all paychecks for Pastor Eunuch.  Praise the Lord !
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2009
Even if we were talking of Guru Maharaji here, I still stand that if you are not one of his church members or do not belong to the regulatory authority to investigate organizations such as these, it is non of your business how the GURU MAHARAJI cult chooses to spend it's money. Coming on Nairaland to fume in the mouth only shows how little respect you have for the next man's rights to do with his hard earned money as he chooses.

Even if the money was stolen, as long as Guru Maharaji himself did not steal it, it is still none of your business how that money is spent. But then again, if you are a thief, you are bound toi COVET that which is not yours and that seems to be the open trend here. Your concern should start and end where YOUR OWN money starts and ENDS. Kapish?? roflmao!!
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Jakumo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2009
Anyone whose career costs human lives is scum in my book, KJ, regardless of whether they wield an assault rifle or a bible.  None of the other religious charlatans in Nigeria block federal highways in the way Adeboye has done for the past 25 years, so it gives me great pleasure to point him out as the genocidal criminal that he is.

Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by MrCrackles(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2009
Jakumo:

Anyone whose career costs human lives is scum in my book, KJ, regardless of whether they wield an assault rifle or a bible. None of the other religious charlatans in Nigeria block federal highways in the way Adeboye has done for the past 25 years, so it gives me great pleasure to point him out as the genocidal criminal that he is.

Hehe!
grin cheesy
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2009
Jakumo:

Anyone whose career costs human lives is scum in my book, KJ, regardless of whether they wield an assault rifle or a bible.

Well, I hope you are not an Obama Fan then.  And please, do not try to come back at me with some lame excuse thinking it is a brilliant one. You made the claim, I just followed it up with that.

Jakumo:

None of the other religious charlatans in Nigeria block federal highways in the way Adeboye has done for the past 25 years, so it gives me great pleasure to point him out as the genocidal criminal that he is.

You are wrong. I have been to a couple of retreats in my life time to know that Adeboye is not the only one who blocks federal highways with his retreats.
But again, what is the link between his retreats, the federal deathtraps and the  supposed JET purchase this thread has been about?
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Jakumo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2009
Kobojunkie:

But again, what is the link between his retreats, the federal deathtraps and the  supposed JET purchase this thread has been about?

I'm not sure what sort of a "link" would satisfy your requirement here,  KJ,  but since Adeboye's wealth is largely derived from stolen money that is donated to his church by corrupt politicians seeking divine forgiveness from God via Adeboye, there is no harm in commenting on THAT link, and noting that this man who has caused so much misery and death on Nigerian highways is living like a Wall Street fraudster and getting away with it, thanks to the regime of absolute impunity in which he operates his criminal empire.

Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2009
Jakumo:

I'm not sure what sort of a "link" would satisfy your requirement here, KJ, but since Adeboye's wealth is largely derived from stolen money that is donated to his church by corrupt politicians seeking divine forgiveness from God via Adeboye, there is no harm in commenting on THAT link, and noting that this man who has caused so much misery and death on Nigerian highways is living like a Wall Street fraudster and getting away with it, thanks to the regime of absolute impunity in which he operates his criminal empire.

yawn!!! undecided
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by bawomolo(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2009
Ibime said it best.

It's not our business Daddy GO the love-vendor got money to buy the jet from his five Aristos.

The congregation of these prosperity pastors are just gullible.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2009
And those of us who believe we ain’t as gullible need to at least show it by resting the people’s right to be gullible.

We cannot go around forcing our views, and standards on those we somehow believe to be less than we are in our minds !! grin

Whether he turns out to be yet another fake pastor or not, and those who follow him know this or not, that is no ground to assasinate his character as even fake pastors and gullible followers have rights and we ought to learn to respect those rights.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Becomrrich: 1:35am On Apr 07, 2009
What is happenning to redeemed is something that could have been predicted. You see if when i look back to many years ago. Redeemed was a church with standard.

If you look around those would God used to expand redeemed have all gone. Why? because satan planted his children into the church and they now play major role in the church and when the child of satan is your boss in the church what can you do. some of them have never been save before. but some are even pastor, pastor is now a tradition chief title.

I would tell you this pastor adeboye is not a bad man, it is just that he may now have bad adviser. And i said the child of satan have now been planted by satan in high postion in the church. And only prayer and God can remove them.

If you find out the truth about this plane issue, it is those satan children that satan have planted in the church that are behind all this thing.

And one thing i can say about thisday newspaper is that thisday newspaper is a tool for federal govt. Malam Nduka i beg o malam nduka is a great follower of oga yar adua. madam nduka , you know say i no dey lie now,
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by comfort3: 1:48am On Apr 07, 2009
hummmmmmm.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by catalyst23: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2009
Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye is one of the most respected Minister of God that we have.
Thank God, this rejoinder has restored our faith in him and his ministry.
There so many few examples of true Christian leaders left to follow.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by amaraudo: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2009
In the first place what we have among the ranks and file of todays so called penticoastal pastors are business men who preoccupy themselves with all the material/mundane things of this world relegating the spiritual to the background. what they do speak for themself. No surprise that Adeboye has also joined the jet pastors-----------------"FALSE VINE"-------------------------------. they are all FAKE PASTORS. NO APOLOGIES, We will soon know the truth of the matter, just wait for a little while. Today they are all big men in GOD's house, peddling all sorts of error, enriching themselves, claiming to be TRUE servants of the LORD--------TRUE NOTHING, RAVENING WOLVES. THE SHEET IS GROWING LEANER/THINNER NEDDING SPIRITUAL NAURISHMENT WHEREAS THEY, ADEBOYE INCLUSIVE, ARE BUSY EMERSING WEALTH, their end is drowing very near, FAKE & FALSE PROPHETS OF OUR TIME.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2009
We are all just a bunch of thrill seekers hungry for drama, theatrics and gossip, the Daddy of many flocks deserves to fly in a private jet whether privately-owned or syndicated or loaned, haba, who no go see private jet wan enter?

Lef am alone please. it is not easy to pastor millions (literally) of Nigerians (other internationals) on a daily/weekly basis. una suppose support the bruva,

after all. other citizens who own private jets have not come to preach to you or suunch you deliverance free-of-charge.

Make una take am easy.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by catalyst23: 6:40am On Apr 11, 2009
With you all yapping away, now i know how Jesus must have felt, remember he was accused of dissuading the populace from paying tax into Govt coffers.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Becomrrich: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2009
pe can not pay personal tax and pay again tax on the same money they already paid tax on. that is double tax.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Nemeziz9ja: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2009
Becomrrich:

What is happenning to redeemed is something that could have been predicted. You see if when i look back to many years ago. Redeemed was a church with standard.

If you look around those would God used to expand redeemed have all gone. Why? because satan planted his children into the church and they now play major role in the church and when the child of satan is your boss in the church what can you do. some of them have never been save before. but some are even pastor, pastor is now a tradition chief title.

I would tell you this pastor adeboye is not a bad man, it is just that he may now have bad adviser. And i said the child of satan have now been planted by satan in high postion in the church. And only prayer and God can remove them.

If you find out the truth about this plane issue, it is those satan children that satan have planted in the church that are behind all this thing.

This is close to the present reality though. The devil is having a field day in the world now.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by biina: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2009
Becomrrich:

pe can not pay personal tax and pay again tax on the same money they already paid tax on. that is double tax.
that's not a tenable argument as you could then make same for any service industry.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by dayokanu(m): 2:49am On Apr 12, 2009
Pastor Eunuch still in the news for his thieving acts? Blocking traffic every month?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

G5: Ikpeazu Denies Backing Tinubu, Faults Kalu (Video) / Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping / Dino Melaye, Others At The Fund Raising Event For Ali Ahmadu, Boko Haram Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.