Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet (16206 Views)

Retired Soldier Sets Self On Fire In Agege Lagos / ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects / Recap On Pastor Kumuyi’s Powerful Prophesy About Nigeria In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Jakumo(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2009
dayokanu:

Pastor Eunuch still in the news for his thieving acts? Blocking traffic every month?

Yup. He sure as hell still is Nigeria's most prolific and deadly highwayman, with no end to his monthly torment in sight, and that, in a nutshell is the sad story of Nigeria.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by dayokanu(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2009
Everyone in Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo state dread traveling on first fridays of the month. One man holding all motorists to ransom.

I used to stay in office till 11pm on such fridays cos the whole 3rd mainland would be blocked cos Eunuch is having his monthly hypnotism session
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Jakumo(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2009
Ha ha ha.  Praise the Lord, for He loves you, though not as much as He loves all those who DIED in vehicular accidents and armed highway robberies directly facilitated by Pastor Eunuch's traffic jams, thereby becoming eligible to occupy a place on the right side of God in heaven, an exalted status which of course is and has been my own abiding goal in life.

Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by banom(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2009
Jakumo:

Ha ha ha.  Praise the Lord, for He loves you, though not as much as He loves all those who DIED in vehicular accidents and armed highway robberies directly facilitated by Pastor Eunuch's traffic jams, thereby becoming eligible to occupy a place on the right side of God in heaven, an exalted status which of course is and has been my own abiding goal in life.

@ Jakumo,

You are the funniest person i have ever met in my life time,
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by emdegraced: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2009
Please wake up from your slumber
It still beats me that many who profess to believe in God and pray to him for miracles and blessings will turn back and condemn healings and divine upliftment. Truly men has not changed; when Mary broke the Albester box of precious ointment on Jesus, Judas asked what meanth this waste. If the man of God to whom notable miracles have been attributed to by the very same people who now condemn him and could not understand why he needs some kind of improved means of transportation. Please wake up to the reality that God uplifts and He chooses when and on whom. I dear say the poor you will always have with you but for this man the work for which He is called to do must prosper weather you like it or not. the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I do not understand when people will wake up to the fact that the church in Nigeria has grown from church rat to people of influence. If you're thinking of changing profession , do quickly there is so much room at the top. that's the gospel quite different from what you had always known, yes it's called the good news. you've not seen anything yet for He is coming for a glorious church with wrinkles and spot. through prosperity my city will spread abroad. we should stop apologising, if he bought or it was given to him and so what? wake up from your slumber for the knowledge of men will fail them but for the righteous they shall shine as stars for ever,
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by emdegraced: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2009
It still beats me that many who profess to believe in God and pray to him for miracles and blessings will turn back and condemn healings and divine upliftment. Truly men has not changed; when Mary broke the Albester box of precious ointment on Jesus, Judas asked what meanth this waste. If the man of God to whom notable miracles have been attributed to by the very same people who now condemn him and could not understand why he needs some kind of improved means of transportation. Please wake up to the reality that God uplifts and He chooses when and on whom. I dear say the poor you will always have with you but for this man the work for which He is called to do must prosper weather you like it or not. the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I do not understand when people will wake up to the fact that the church in Nigeria has grown from church rat to people of influence. If you're thinking of changing profession , do quickly there is so much room at the top. that's the gospel quite different from what you had always known, yes it's called the good news. you've not seen anything yet for He is coming for a glorious church with wrinkles and spot. through prosperity my city will spread abroad. we should stop apologising, if he bought or it was given to him and so what? wake up from your slumber for the knowledge of men will fail them but for the righteous they shall shine as stars for ever,
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by ikeyman00(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2009
^^^^^^ @@@ post

shocked shocked shocked shocked

i think madam terresa needed to wake from the grave to clearifies things for yall

the so called man of god illegal congest the express way for innocest people going on their buzness, if hes realy concered he should have fund some kinda undersubway so driveby without any obstacle

well sure there are lot man of god can do with the money in nigeria so that the childern of god will be proud of him even the moslem bros

nigerian pastors!!! hmmm shakin my head, the ones in uk inclusive hmm ashimolo and co eyaaa ooo god want u rich

rubbish!!
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by emdegraced: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2009
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by dayokanu(m): 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
Ikeyman,

You funny oh , You think Eunuch Adejale cares abut stuffs like that? As long as his pocket swells and he can fulfill his childhood fantasy
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by ikeyman00(m): 12:29am On Apr 20, 2009
dayo

me don tired; sad when u see ur fellow blkman sayin we are cursed!

what is wrong with these people
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by ikeyman00(m): 12:32am On Apr 20, 2009
dayo

me don tired; sad when u see ur fellow blkman sayin we are cursed!

what is wrong with these people
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Duroti: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2009
we should however be careful in our utterances concerning true men of GOD lipsrsealed
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by GraceSey: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2009
May the Lord have mercy on you who look at your neighbours low. my spirit prays for you all, that you may obtain the mercy of the Lord Almighty.
No eye have seen, no ear have heard,no man can know what the Lord have in store.
God bless you all, whoever you are JESUS loves you.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Jakumo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2009
Phuck you very much for your worthless prayers of condemnation, Grace. We are totally convinced that Jesus has emailed a list of all those he loves DIRECTLY to you, since you are his personal assistant, duly authorized to pontificate on these matters.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by beejaei: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2009
Na una sabi o. As far as I know, after God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit, Adeboye and Obama come next. THe way some people are hurling vitriolic statements at this man, one would think they are sinless. I know that Nigerian people do not like better thing. Idi ko baje lehin sha ma n wa n tiyin.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by kcng: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
Hello!
These are the kind of things men of God do, that get them in trouble with God.Tommorrow if we hear that a man saw a pator in hell?we say the poster is crazy.To whom much is given much is expected from. Please lets bury these case.na them know! you can decieve us,But you can never decieve God.
IF REDEEM IS TELLING THE TRUTH GOD BLESS THEM!
BUT IF NA LIE? THE JET IS JUST A MEANS TO HELL.
NO LONG THING.
GOD NO DEY LOOK FACE.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by mamagee3(f): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
Who cares?
We all know Nigerian Pastors now use private Jets up and down.
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2010
mama-gee:

Who cares?
We all know Nigerian Pastors now use private Jets up and down.

I can bet my soul that when Jesus Christ lands his 2nd Coming, Pastors will be the first he'll put to the sword before demons. What exactly in the life of Christ exemplified, have modern-day preachers taught their congregation. Like Fela (of ever-green memory) Suffer Suffer for World (Enjoy for Heaven) These Bastards who claim the Title "Man of God" are simply end-time False Prophets who would rather chow-down the carnal virtues and vices of this world rather than save in Heaven's store where no rot or worm will visit. They prefer to store up riches here on earth claiming Bible promises rather than admitting the fact that they are just bleeding their dim congregation of their monies.

Besides tithes (Ceremonial and Prophetic importance) why would you ask your flock to make sacrifices that put the livelihood of their family at risk, using the widows mite as an example, Gawd! these Bastards have turned the Bible inside out to leverage on every line they can twist to their evil ends

May you all perish by the double-edged sword of Jesus Christ and burn in the eternal lake of Hell-fire suffering infinite pain and damnation.

It is unfortunate that Christians and Muslims are of the same ilk. focusing on Religion (Dogma and Ceremonies rather than of Faith (Belief and Practice).
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by Utali(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2010
Only God can judge me
Re: Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet by c6h6: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
@Lafile 67 years old is still very young. Its more like 70yrs plus.@l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages / Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? / Suspended PDP Deputy National Chair Who Joined APC Accused Of N500 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.